Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    sofiasevillasofiasevilla Posts: 114 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > sofiasevilla wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm Sofia and I love music, dancing and drawing, idk if that's how you introduce yourself but I already writed (I'm not trying to sound rude with that, sorry if I did sound rude)
    > btw sorry for my english, I'm from Peru so english is not my first language, I hope everything is ok, also have a good day/night bye bye
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @sofiasevilla :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > You don’t need to be sorry for your English. You have introduced yourself well. What you have written is great :)
    > It is nice that you enjoy music, dancing and drawing. You would enjoy watching your sims dancing to music and painting on easels in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks, @rosemow it's nice to meet you too, and I really enjoy when my sims are dancing or painting and I also like when they play an instrument or sing, I guess I like arts and everything like that, have a great day

Treat people with kindness.
    Origin ID: AnaGS03
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > sofiasevilla wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm Sofia and I love music, dancing and drawing, idk if that's how you introduce yourself but I already writed (I'm not trying to sound rude with that, sorry if I did sound rude)
    > btw sorry for my english, I'm from Peru so english is not my first language, I hope everything is ok, also have a good day/night bye bye
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @sofiasevilla :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > You don’t need to be sorry for your English. You have introduced yourself well. What you have written is great :)
    > It is nice that you enjoy music, dancing and drawing. You would enjoy watching your sims dancing to music and painting on easels in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks, @rosemow it's nice to meet you too, and I really enjoy when my sims are dancing or painting and I also like when they play an instrument or sing, I guess I like arts and everything like that, have a great day

You’re welcome @sofiasevilla :)
  • Options
    painted_dreams87painted_dreams87 Posts: 93 Member
    Hello @painted_dreams87 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been simming for many years. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! It is very special that you have now started to write about the lives of your sims, and have made a Wordpress site to post it on! :) That is exciting! I hope that you will enjoy writing about their lives and posting about them on your new site.
    Happy simming and story writing! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, @rosemow

I've barely started, and I'm already looking forward to the next time I can play and write. I hope to continue it for many generations. Even if I get busy and have to go without playing and writing for a time, it's something I want to come back to and stick with.

• Options
    Hello @painted_dreams87 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been simming for many years. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! It is very special that you have now started to write about the lives of your sims, and have made a Wordpress site to post it on! :) That is exciting! I hope that you will enjoy writing about their lives and posting about them on your new site.
    Happy simming and story writing! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, @rosemow

I've barely started, and I'm already looking forward to the next time I can play and write. I hope to continue it for many generations. Even if I get busy and have to go without playing and writing for a time, it's something I want to come back to and stick with.

You’re welcome @painted_dreams87 :).
  • Options
    pinkie_78pinkie_78 Posts: 18 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

I started playing Sims 2 in 2009, bought Sims 3 when it came out and wasn't a big fan, so I took a break. My partner bought it for me, along with some expansions for Christmas in 2016 and I've been playing it ever since. Once you play Sims, you can never escape. 😂

I played Sims 4 too, when it came out, but was underwhelmed with the decorating/building choices. Has it improved with the expansion packs?
  • Options
    pinkie_78 wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone!

I started playing Sims 2 in 2009, bought Sims 3 when it came out and wasn't a big fan, so I took a break. My partner bought it for me, along with some expansions for Christmas in 2016 and I've been playing it ever since. Once you play Sims, you can never escape. 😂

I played Sims 4 too, when it came out, but was underwhelmed with the decorating/building choices. Has it improved with the expansion packs?

Hello @pinkie_78 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 in 2009. It is nice that after having a break you returned to simming at Christmastime 2016, and have been simming ever since. Simming is very enjoyable!
    Sims 4 has great building and decorating choices and options, and terrain manipulation is coming with Tuesday’s patch!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    NelsonDenureNelsonDenure Posts: 3 New Member
    I am having issues with my save files. (I am on Sims 4) They always start off fine, and over time they begin to lag extremely until I delete my Sims 4 folder, and with it all of my progress. I've tried removing mods, lowering graphics (Including putting it on laptop mode) But the lag always creeps up to the point it takes several in game hours for a sim to take ONE BITE of food.

I've been peeking around the forums a lot so here is some additional information: I did not get the Sims 4 from origin. When I try to update the game, I get a notification that my flash player or graphics card (This was a while ago) was too weak to play the game. I mostly use the Sims for playing as characters from a television show and nothing taxing for the computer.
  • Options
    NelsonDenureNelsonDenure Posts: 3 New Member
    Also I tried clearing the my Sim's and Household Inventories
  • Options
    I am having issues with my save files. (I am on Sims 4) They always start off fine, and over time they begin to lag extremely until I delete my Sims 4 folder, and with it all of my progress. I've tried removing mods, lowering graphics (Including putting it on laptop mode) But the lag always creeps up to the point it takes several in game hours for a sim to take ONE BITE of food.

I've been peeking around the forums a lot so here is some additional information: I did not get the Sims 4 from origin. When I try to update the game, I get a notification that my flash player or graphics card (This was a while ago) was too weak to play the game. I mostly use the Sims for playing as characters from a television show and nothing taxing for the computer.

Hello @NelsonDenure
    Your computer may not be able to handle running the Sims 4 game. You may have a weaker processor than is required and have an integrated processor video card. You may also be low in free hard drive space. These things can cause these issues.
    The help section on these forums is now read only, and new threads can not be started there and already started threads can not be posted on.
    It would be best to post about your issues on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Hello all. :) My name is Juju, and I've been playing the Sims since the first game came out(I'm 33 in case you're wondering). I play other games--Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, ARK, occasional shooter like World of Warships. The Sims has always been the backbone of my gaming life though. No matter how long I take a break from it, I always come back. Just recently, I started playing hardcore after a couple years hiatus. I also started making my own cc, but have playing with mods for years, and making ones for MC longer than that. I have to say, sims modding is so much more fun and rewarding. Can't wait to get to know you all. Not very many of my other gamer friends play the sims, so it will be nice to be able to talk to like minded people. ;)
  • Options
    Hello all. :) My name is Juju, and I've been playing the Sims since the first game came out(I'm 33 in case you're wondering). I play other games--Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, ARK, occasional shooter like World of Warships. The Sims has always been the backbone of my gaming life though. No matter how long I take a break from it, I always come back. Just recently, I started playing hardcore after a couple years hiatus. I also started making my own cc, but have playing with mods for years, and making ones for MC longer than that. I have to say, sims modding is so much more fun and rewarding. Can't wait to get to know you all. Not very many of my other gamer friends play the sims, so it will be nice to be able to talk to like minded people. ;)

Hello @JujuAwesomeBeans :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the first The Sims game. It is a very enjoyable game to play!
    It is great that you are back simming again after a break. It is very special that you make your own cc! The cc items would add special touches to your game, and you would enjoy either having your sims wear the items or furnishing their homes with them.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Speeddy99Speeddy99 Posts: 5 New Member
    Nice antispam you got here. Speeddy99. A parent.
  • Options
    By the way, I'm an introvert so I like to keep to myself. I may post from time to time, but I favor lurking.
  • Options
    Speeddy99 wrote: »
    By the way, I'm an introvert so I like to keep to myself. I may post from time to time, but I favor lurking.

Hello @Speeddy99 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting when you would like to do that.
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow, I read in an earlier comment that you're pretty nice. Nice to meet you. I kinda feel the same way @fullspiral does. I wouldn't have worded it quite that directly though.
  • Options
    As for why I signed up, I have an idea for diversity and inclusion educators and people who are curious about a particular ailment. I want to post it in the ideas area for a creator to hopefully pick up, as I don't have design skills at all.
  • Options
    cashiuscashius Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! My name is Cash, and I've been playing Sims since the first game came out when I was in elementary school. I've loved it since day one, and I've owned a copy of each base game throughout the years. I'm a psychology major in university, I want to go to graduate school and become a neuropsychologist. I downloaded the extra careers mods from MTS so my sim could be a psychologist, too! #NerdAlert lol
    I'm excited to be more active in the community, and I can't wait to get some challenges under my belt. You can find me under this screen name on Discord, I look forward to meeting more of you!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    cashius wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Cash, and I've been playing Sims since the first game came out when I was in elementary school. I've loved it since day one, and I've owned a copy of each base game throughout the years. I'm a psychology major in university, I want to go to graduate school and become a neuropsychologist. I downloaded the extra careers mods from MTS so my sim could be a psychologist, too! #NerdAlert lol
    I'm excited to be more active in the community, and I can't wait to get some challenges under my belt. You can find me under this screen name on Discord, I look forward to meeting more of you!

Hello @cashius :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing The Sims since the release of the original sims 1 game, and started simming when a child in elementary school. It is nice that you have enjoyed simming as you were growing up .
    I hope that your psychology uni studies continue to go well. It is exciting and special that you are planning to go to graduate school and become a neuropsychologist :) It is a great touch that your sim works in the psychology career also!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting in the forums about your simming experiences and enjoy doing simming challenges.
  • Options
    CarzeebearCarzeebear Posts: 17 Member
    Hi I'm Jack, I'm new to the forum but I've been playing the Sims 4 since launch. Just wanted to get more into the community :smile: I'm also on twitter and twitch as @toyourstations and on tumblr as icameisawifished (though that's more of a stardew valley blog) if you're interested in my sims.
  • Options
    Carzeebear wrote: »
    Hi I'm Jack, I'm new to the forum but I've been playing the Sims 4 since launch. Just wanted to get more into the community :smile: I'm also on twitter and twitch as @toyourstations and on tumblr as icameisawifished (though that's more of a stardew valley blog) if you're interested in my sims.

Hello @Carzeebear :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of Sims 4. You would have spent many enjoyable and fun hours playing, creating and building in Sims 4 over these last few years. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    Hello, my name is Milway and here for the general discussion and game progress.. and of course friends! I'm a Taurus and love playing The Sims 4 so much. My favorite thing from TS is that I could make my own characters. I don't really know what should I write down here, but... lets be friends lol
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    MilwayLang wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Milway and here for the general discussion and game progress.. and of course friends! I'm a Taurus and love playing The Sims 4 so much. My favorite thing from TS is that I could make my own characters. I don't really know what should I write down here, but... lets be friends lol

Hello @MilwayLang :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, posting about the thread topics, and enjoy finding out about new things that are happening in The Sims.
    Creating sims households is very enjoyable ! It is great that we can give our sims background story details, choose traits and an aspiration, decide on outfits that suit them, then see how their lives develop in our games!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top