Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think a lot of people approved of the temporary boat idea
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited October 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Nah, I mean, what objects should I add over time? ;)

Like, episode 4 had a new picnic table and a TV-game console set. What should I add for episode 5 etc?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Electronic dance sphere? :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

... I'll see if I can make it fit ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    d0nfftF.png

I don't know their names. But I think the missing girl's name is Sara.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    I've there's no further output from people for this challenge, I'm perfectly fine with just end it when time's up.
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Seems legit for me
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I am so lost at the moment

preach it brother.
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have no idea, I'm sorry I haven't been helpful. :s
  • Options
    I've no idea what the letters are for either :(

• Options

... I'll see if I can make it fit ;)
    Guess what?

Screenshot-38.jpg

IT FITS!! :smiley: 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Let's see if it works. Let's bring in our favourite guinea pig: your beloved Captain Dockhatt! :)

Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Me thinks this not be a good idea..."

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Lightning bombs, this ain't no good idea..."

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Arghh!!"

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Aaaah, LIGHTNING booooooombs!!!"

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "One billion bombs and grenades, save this ol' captain's soul!"

Screenshot-50.jpg
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Bwoooaaaaaah!!"

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "One billion zillion trillion kamillion brillion...."

Screenshot-55.jpg
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "...OOOOOOOOOOMMBBS!!!!"

Screenshot-57.jpg
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "OOMPH!! Lightning bombs..."

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Curse ye too, malfunctioning monkey cage..."

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Curse ye too..."

Screenshot-62.jpg
    Captain Dockhatt: "Hrrmmph, me back..."
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh, that's definitely sexy

• Options
    edited October 2018

Like, episode 4 had a new picnic table and a TV-game console set. What should I add for episode 5 etc?

I can't even remember the objects in sims 3, I'll take a look.

I like the sphere thingy but please try not to kill Captain Dockhatt again. I'd like to see Meredith use it, wonder what that would be like. :joy:
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

I can't even remember the objects in sims 3, I'll take a look.

I like the sphere thingy but please try not to kill Captain Dockhatt again. I'd like to see Meredith use it, wonder what that would be like. :joy:

No, I won't. ;) At least the dance sphere's not lethal.
    Bwahahah - poor Meredith XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
  • Options
    All the clues Vul has given us so far
    Turner wrote: »
    Bookmarking the plum outta this! I'll likely be a loud lurker. :)

.. So you're not playing? :o

Nawh, you already have 10, I don't want to take a spot from anyone. And in 2 months won't have the time to properly commit anyway :o
    I can enjoy watching the challenges now without any stress whatsoever XD

You're moving back to college then?

Yet no progress in Hessingsworth Case
    Shang Simla, 1896 - Mr Phil Pequela, the local Shang Simla sheriff has reported that there has been yet no progress in the Hessingsworth case. The family "would rather not comment" on the case, save for young Sara Hessingsworth: "I am afraid something bad has happened. She always liked to be alone, so I have no idea what could have happened. Please come back. We miss you."
    If you have seen anything which could relate to the case, please do not hesitate to send a message to Pequela. The golden tip will be rewarded lavishly.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Aww... I hope all of you guys get chosen... :smiley: If not... I will cry with you... :'(

I'll allow the people whose twins were not chosen to team up with someone whose twins were chosen. One each, the picked players can volunteer.

Dear David Hessingsworth,

My parents have discovered our hidden love. We must run away. I shall meet you under the maple where we celebrated our sixteenth birthdays.

Ni Meihui
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Tiger's Obligatory Sims Appreciation Post: The sims looks so adorable and great! :) It's good to see Ethan and Lucas again, I remember them from Castaway, when I had Aric...
    It's gonna be hard to know that some sims won't be chosen but I'm curious about the final two twin pairings, who will it be....

Aric should make a reappearance sometime soon too - felt like we didn't get to see his full personality yet...

Z.png
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    This season's cast picture, for some reason, reminds me of gay pride :star: So many colourful clothings and hairstyles.

Ironically does this season have a lower percdntage of LGBT contestants. :/ Hm.

Interesting to know I'm in the minority. ;)

I take back what I said. The LGBT-ratio is equal to S2 now. :)

Did you forget about one of my twins? :D

:sweat_smile:

N.png
    Lucas and Ethan are happy to take what ever room is left they don’t mind too much... well Ethan really doesn’t Lucas might a little

Point is, there are more rooms than players. :mrgreen: You gotta choose. :)

D.png
    Lucas and Ethan are happy to take what ever room is left they don’t mind too much... well Ethan really doesn’t Lucas might a little

Point is, there are more rooms than players. :mrgreen: You gotta choose. :)
    Ethan: okay let’s do ether the mission room or werewolf room Lucas flip a coin
    *coin is flipped*
    Lucas: werewolf room it is then

Yay thanks! That means the Cat room will be empty.

Smarties100 only you to pick.

Am I right in thinking The Cat, Vampire and Mission Room are the ones left?

Vampire and Mission. 5 rooms have been chosen already on one side, so the leftover is blocked off.

C.png
    Okay, we want to investigate row 9.
    Row 9 has been selected to have it's contents revealed...
    Round%2B3%2BRow%2B9.png

Revealing choice, there are 8 boat pieces in row 9.

You have 24 hours to shoot at the grid.

M.png
    bgkub wrote: »
    Yo no entiendo español pero portugués y puedo entender un poco.

I don't know if this is the correct way of saying it in Spanish but I wrote it as in PT grammar. :p

No that's fine form of Spanish, you don't speak Spanish but instead speak Portuguese, but the more formal translation is, I don't understand Spanish but Portuguese and I can understand a bit. Not bad, and what yours means Tigerblu11 is, I don't like it. So A's for everyone!!! o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)

Olé!!

Escape%2BChallenge%2BFamily%2BMissing.png
    From Turner's Mole:
    *A coalition is the same thing as an alliance. A mission is the same thing as a challenge. An exemption is the same thing as immunity or safety.
    "Coalition", "mission", and "exemption" are terms coined from the actual show The Mole. Exemption is spelled exemption and not exception. :p It means you are exempt from taking the quiz. ***And it's awkward to use the word "mission" to describe challenges in other shows, unless it's spy-themed or similar to the mole, like Jetset***. Challenges in Big Brother and Survivor-esque shows are NOT called missions. :lol: It sounds really weird to me. They are called challenges or whatever the host of that individual show calls them

Error detected
    Jetset also uses the term Challenge. And it's always capitalised. Same goes for Clue, Immunity and Assassin. Handy behind the scenes thing. :)

November 27th, 1883
    Dear diary,
    Last night was miserable. My beloved husband cried to sleep after reading of the unfortunate passing of his brother Robin. It hurts my heart so much to see him so upset. I want to name the unborn life growing inside of me after uncle Robin. I will have to ask him for his thoughts once he returns from his work. Meanwhile I am worried about my Beth's fever. Doctor Van Veen is coming over at noon, to examine her. All I know is that she has a miserable cough and that fever. All I can do is pray to God to give the doctor wisdom, and he will make Beth better soon.
    Best wishes,
    Elizabeth
    I just realized...
    Min Hee: "To add a few extra rules: Once a match has been confirmed as correct, they're out of the game and can't participate in the discussions anymore."

If one of our sims is a perfect match, then we still have the other twin in play. Does this mean the RL players will only be out of the game when both their sims have found their perfect match?

10 points to Ravenclaw!

V.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Wait, will there be a twin elimination or just one of them?

2 Sims will leave.

K.png
    bgkub wrote: »
    Apollo Picks Melinda and Diana Picks Frankie
    This leaves Euphelia for Freya. You can all now send a couple to the truth booth again.

Apollo picks Melinda
    Benjamin picks Eugene
    Diana picks Frankie
    Ethan picks Kiki
    Freya picks Euphelia
    Lucas picks Pearl
    Oliver picks Iris
    Wendell picks Jerry
    Wendi picks Jayda

bgkub ChocoCub HayloHusky icmnfrsh kittymeow lillibattenberg ninjakid150 Smarties100 Tigerblu11 YJB19299

September 18th, 1887

Dear Grandmother Rebecca,
    I love the whistle you sent to me by the mail. It sounds so lovely. Father says that if I play it daily it will lure doves. That sounds very lovely. I should warn the doves when it is hunting season, I do not want the mean hunters to kill them.
    Zachary got glasses a week ago. I am happy, because Mary and Joe were always calling me four eyes and now I am not the only one anymore. Mother has told them several times to stop it, but they will not listen to her.
    I do well at school. Miss Hamsley has told me that I am top of class. I want to become a teacher like her one day, but she told me that I will have to keep my schoolwork up for that. Zachary cannot wait to go to school himself.
    Mother has asked me to attatch a few pictures of baby David with this letter, so you can see him too. Are you coming over to Shang Simla soon again?

Best wishes,
    Your granddaughter Beth
    Okay, we only need bgkub, YJB19299, and Tigerblu11 to choose.

Almost there. :) Just a final sprint!

I should set a deadline for this round... Anyone else agrees?

May 14th, 1895

Dear Mr Joseph Hessingsworth,
    Hereby I would like to inform you about the detention your youngest daughter Deborah will attend for the rest of the month. She has been fighting on the playground during the school break with Louise Chatreaux. I do not approve of such behaviour.

Best wishes,
    Miss Anouk Broklokke
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Will overseers oversee their duo partner, or is it completely random?

Their Duo Partner, as shown in the row you've been sent.

X.png
    I don't think Ninja or Tiger was active in the past few days. I'll need an extension for the 2 Aussies to come online so that I can discuss who to vote for with them.

Honoured it behind-the-scenes, though it's not needed anymore, since I got all Rankings in now. :)

Which means it's my turn to make the Episode again. :)

Which means...

Would anyone like to submit an ADRE? Or submit an idea for their character to kick off a story arc? I got me a few other things to do as well, so you got a few days to send me eventual idea I could use for the next episode? ;)

ChocoCub icmnfrsh kittymeow lillibattenberg ninjakid150 Smarties100 Tigerblu11 YJB19299

B.png

• Options
    Oh wait, the imgur link only consists of a few letters. Maybe we're supposed to look there

• Options
    Or wait, that was Choco's image. I'm not sure if Vul uses imgur

• Options
    Well, time's up. And I didn't saw the solution right, so I hereby declare this Challenge as Failed.

Question: would you like me to explain the correct solution and the final missing step here, or would you rather wait for me to do this in the episode?

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

So.. any DREs you'd like to put in?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    I'd personally like the correct solution here, but whatever you guys want.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd like to know

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Allllllrighty then, here goes:

All that you still needed to know can be found in the newspaper fragment.

"Mr Phil Pequela, the local Shang Simla sheriff"
    Phil Pequela. Sounds like... Vulpecula.

If we then add that to the next quote from the newspaper:

"If you have seen anything which could relate to the case, please do not hesitate to send a message to Pequela. The golden tip will be rewarded lavishly."
    In other words: the golden tip, for example a picture where the missing person is found, should be messaged through PM or mail to Vulpecula.

Yet nobody PMed that picture of poor Mary to me. :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Phil Pequela sounds nothing to Vulpecula to me. I say it's just the way I pronounce it. It's Volpecula. Vol as volume. I know Dutch people do it as 'Ful'pecula but I digress.
    ._.
  • Options
    Well I'm completely lost, I still don't understand. :joy:
    I wouldn't have understood Pequela being Vulpecula.
  • Options
    Yeah, I wouldn't have understood that. :D