Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,790 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Everyone has so much personality, and I extremely love all of them, even the ones that are supposed to be mean or evil! They're all so unique and offer so much to the cast :O Vul you did PERFECT in writing for ALL 20!!! That's insane! Hahaha. Mad props to you! Especially with such a long first episode :O Took me over an hour to read it all, but it was worth it!

Yay thanks. :) I recall a comment last season, I believe @Turner said it, which compared writing a season with playing multiple characters on a tv show such as Orphan Black. You have to dive in every Sim's mind and think like them to decide what they say and do in a situation, understanding their personality, opinions, relationships, motives, thought process.
    I'm glad to see so many positive feedback, because that means that the foundation for all characters is solidly designed, and a solid foundation is needed to develop them well throughout the season.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Screenshot-507.jpg
    I adore Melinda's hair colour so much <3 It's perfect with that pinky hairband.

The c-bombs from Meredith seriously cracked me up. I might actually be a sadist or something but generally I prefer rude/cocky/nasty/potty-mouthed characters on a show who cusses all the time. She is such a savage but me likes :D

"COME BACK HERE YOU [c-word]!"

"If you call me sis one more time I'll shove it up your [c-word], see if you like it."

:joy::joy: Oh my lord. Priceless quotes. Savage points overload :joy:

As Vul said Melinda originally was going to be a redhead but I felt it didn't really suit her, I like her much better with this colour. :)

I totally agree with you there, that is my kind of humour. I laughed so much at the things she said. I seriously screamed with laughter at that first C word comment from Meredith, my boyfriend looked worried and asked me what was wrong LOL. I'm glad you like her!

I can see Melinda and Euphelia becoming good friends. :)
  • Options
    Min Here's entrance was amazing, I really felt like I was watching it. It looks like it would have taken a lot of work! There is so much I want to comment on :D I wanted to write more about the episode lastnight but I was ready to pass out.

I'd just like to say thank you Vul for making this so special, you truly are awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Applause.gif

I just noticed that Meredith was the only contestant who did not react at all.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Applause.gif

You saw that well :):star:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Min Here's entrance was amazing, I really felt like I was watching it. It looks like it would have taken a lot of work! There is so much I want to comment on :D I wanted to write more about the episode lastnight but I was ready to pass out.

I'd just like to say thank you Vul for making this so special, you truly are awesome! :smiley:

The pleasure is all yours though - you're all having such a great time. :)

You should especially thank your fellow players and yourself though. After all, you're the creators of the cast!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I just thought: what would people think of the Belcastro pizzeria if they learned about Frankie's sanitary habits on the show? :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just thought: what would people think of the Belcastro pizzeria if they learned about Frankie's sanitary habits on the show? :0

Would the Belcastros sue for slender? :b Even if it's true.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Would the Belcastros sue for slender? :b Even if it's true.

Frankie might, if he had the money. :D At least that's how I interpreted his character.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Applause.gif

Yes I noticed this too! :D
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Anyway I am finally allowed to have you tube and am moving into my new place tomorrow!!! YAY!!! Here is My Favorite Song Peeps!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRyMoHJu-i8
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,019 Member
    My thoughts on the first episode:

- I love all the characters so far, they are all unique in their own little ways! Can we have no eliminations and just have everyone stay until the final Vul because the eliminations are going to be tough?

- Meredith & Melinda made me chuckle a few times especially with the profanities. <3

- I like the twist, I think the songs definitely added something new to the JetSet to make it different which I liked. Nice little touch :)

- Lenka <3

- The dance number with Min Hee was spectacular, then again what did everyone expect from the fabulous Min Hee.
  • Options
    My thoughts on the first episode:

- I love all the characters so far, they are all unique in their own little ways! Can we have no eliminations and just have everyone stay until the final Vul because the eliminations are going to be tough?

- Meredith & Melinda made me chuckle a few times especially with the profanities. <3

- I like the twist, I think the songs definitely added something new to the JetSet to make it different which I liked. Nice little touch :)

- Lenka <3

- The dance number with Min Hee was spectacular, then again what did everyone expect from the fabulous Min Hee.

I could try, but then my show would look too much like AYTO on the overall tone and Alleen might claim copyright on me. So nah. :c

It seems that we already have a favourite for, well, Fan-Favourite! So it's time to write in those DRE's and have the cast truly shine to compete! ;)

It's a twist which will definitely put it's mark on the season, yet it doesn't change the entire gameplay. Which makes it ideal imo. :)

Everyone loves Lenka! <3

What would be more fabulous than Min Hee? .... How about Tristan in a Cupid suit hanging on the ceiling shooting confetti arrows to the Jetsetters in the audience? :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yeah I'm really sad about having the contestants being eliminated, I really wish that no one had to go. :bawling: the cast is so good but I guess keeping everyone would get too much for poor Vul with the amount of writing.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm really sad about having the contestants being eliminated, I really wish that no one had to go. :bawling: the cast is so good but I guess keeping everyone would get too much for poor Vul with the amount of writing.

Writing 20 people for the entire season would be insanity, haha. ;) But Eliminations will also fuel the stories of the people staying behind and alter the group dynamics every time people leave. The game must go on, and so do our Sims. So in the end it'll be interesting to see the impact and consequences the Eliminations will have.

And I gotta admit that some of the Eliminations last season I was a little surprised about. So I'm looking forward to form my own private expectations and then see the Assassin turn them upside down. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options

Writing 20 people for the entire season would be insanity, haha. ;) But Eliminations will also fuel the stories of the people staying behind and alter the group dynamics every time people leave. The game must go on, and so do our Sims. So in the end it'll be interesting to see the impact and consequences the Eliminations will have.

And I gotta admit that some of the Eliminations last season I was a little surprised about. So I'm looking forward to form my own private expectations and then see the Assassin turn them upside down. XD

I bet. :D true, it is better to have eliminations in a way, if everyone stayed it would be hard to figure out the assassin from that many people, a game like this needs eliminations I think. It is really sad though, I was so upset when Kain left last season. Hopefully no one drops out of this.....

Is the elimination the next episode?

• Options

I bet. :D true, it is better to have eliminations in a way, if everyone stayed it would be hard to figure out the assassin from that many people, a game like this needs eliminations I think. It is really sad though, I was so upset when Kain left last season. Hopefully no one drops out of this.....

That as well, figuring out the Assassin is also a process of Elimination, haha. ;)
    I think Kain would've lasted longer if it weren't for that...

The next Episode will have the Elimination. But not before another Challenge to gain more reads on your fellow Jetsetters...
    I should start the next Challenge soon btw. Still waiting for a few to comment to make dure everyone's read it, but I can't keep the rest waiting. Hmm.... :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    This is just amazing, I am in love with the cast, all of them <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    This is just amazing, I am in love with the cast, all of them <3

:star:
    Banner.png
  • Options

That as well, figuring out the Assassin is also a process of Elimination, haha. ;)

The next Episode will have the Elimination. But not before another Challenge to gain more reads on your fellow Jetsetters...
    I should start the next Challenge soon btw. Still waiting for a few to comment to make dure everyone's read it, but I can't keep the rest waiting. Hmm.... :/

Awesome, I'm excited to see what the challenge is. I've noticed not everyone has commented yet and I'm not even sure if Jake is still playing with Melinda or not. Maybe wait until tomorrow, if they haven't commented by then maybe you could post the challenge. :smiley:
  • Options

Awesome, I'm excited to see what the challenge is. I've noticed not everyone has commented yet and I'm not even sure if Jake is still playing with Melinda or not. Maybe wait until tomorrow, if they haven't commented by then maybe you could post the challenge. :smiley:

It's almost 11pm here. So I'll post it tomorrow.

Not sure if Jake's still playing?
    Banner.png
  • Options

It's almost 11pm here. So I'll post it tomorrow.

Not sure if Jake's still playing?

Si....I've heard nothing from him. Maybe he's busy. :s
  • Options
    JETSETTERS
    @bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

I got 2 announcements to make.

Announcement 1: Jake has decided to stop playing as Melinda. Though it's sad to see him leave, I'll respect his choice. Melinda will now be played again by Kitty.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,284 Member
    Aw. Bye Jake! :'(
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    CURRENT CHALLENGE

ARE YOU THE ONE?

It's a nice and early morning on the Jetsetter. The only sounds are the waves flowing against the vessel like a subtle drum solo, slight snoring, and Odessa loudly interrupting everyone's beauty sleep and calling everyone to get up, get out of their rooms and stay by their doors.

Odessa: "Welcome to your next Challenge. For this Challenge you'll be devided in 2 groups, based on your Room picks. Group 1 will consist of all Rooms on the Port side of the ship, and Group 2 will consist of all the rooms on the Starboard side of the ships."

***Group 1***
    Ethan & Lucas
    Benjamin & Oliver
    Freya & Hannes
    Apollo & Diana
    Wendell & Wendi

***Group 2***
    Iris & Pearl
    Frankie & Jerry
    Melinda & Meredith
    Eugene & Euphelia
    Jayda & Kiki

Min Hee: "The previous Challenge you've been working together with your twin sibling. From this Challenge onward however we'll juggle it up a little... Every person on one group has been matched with a person from the other group. And it's up to you to find out who is matched with whom.
    Odessa: "Every round the Jetsetters on one of the groups will be able to pick the person they think could be their match. First come first serve. After that one of the wannabe matches can volunteer to be sent to the Truth Booth."

Odessa points to a small arch in the Bedroom Hallway.

Min Hee: "The two Jetsetters who get sent to the Truth Booth will get confirmed whether they are one of the 10 matches or not. After that it's also revealed how many of the 10 overall matches you made are correct. Then it's rinse and repeat and the other group gets to pick people."
    Odessa: "This Challenge will go on for 10 rounds, unless you figure out all correct 10 matches in an earlier round; then the Challenge will stop at once. Every overall correct match in the round the Challenge ends is worth §10.000, for a total maximum of §100.000."

Min Hee: "You can also earn a Clue. If you manage to find 1, 2, 7 or 8 matches by the end of the Challenge, you'll earn a Clue. BUT... only the minority group will actually receive the Clue: the 1 or 2 who get matched for 1 and 2 matches, and the 2 or 3 who don't find their match for 7 and 8 matches."
    Odessa: "And... If you manage to get exactly 9 matches together by round 10, each and every Jetsetter will receive Immunity UP TO THE FINALE!"

Min Hee: "To add a few extra rules: Once a match has been confirmed as correct, they're out of the game and can't participate in the discussions anymore."
    Odessa: "Group 1 will begin picking matches."

Min Hee and Odessa: "Good luck and lots of wisdom."

Got any questions? Feel free to ask.

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299
    Banner.png