Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,693 Member
    edited August 2018
    Odessa: "And... If you manage to get exactly 9 matches together by round 10, each and every Jetsetter will receive Immunity UP TO THE FINALE!"

HAHAHAhAHAHAAH! XD I love that!

What if we get 11 matches? :3
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lol, I had to think how it would be possible to have 9 matches. Maybe leave 1 unconfirmed? ;)

So is the matching based on compatibility? I need to go back and check.

Also, sorry to see you leave, Jake. :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    What about sexual orientations? I assume it's not all heterosexual pairs?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I don't think that "matches" are romantically inclined... I think it's more about pairing people up and solving the pairs. Rather than making relationships XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I don't think that "matches" are romantically inclined... I think it's more about pairing people up and solving the pairs. Rather than making relationships XD

There should be some extent of compatibility between the two sims being paired up, not necessarily as in a romantic relationship. I mean, if it's just random pairing then for us it would be just pure guessing. Pure guessing is never in favour of innocent competitors.
    ._.
  • Options
    I don't know. Since this is titles Are You the One I think of Alleen's AYTO immediately where all assumed pairings are based on heterosexual romantic relationships.
    ._.
  • Options

There should be some extent of compatibility between the two sims being paired up, not necessarily as in a romantic relationship. I mean, if it's just random pairing then for us it would be just pure guessing. Pure guessing is never in favour of innocent competitors.

Ah, but we would be pure guessing and getting feedback within the 10 rounds. Say we guessed the pairings and got 3 correct out of 10. And next time we'd use that information to try and figure out who could be right. So it's still a bit of strategy ^^
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    edited August 2018

Ah, but we would be pure guessing and getting feedback within the 10 rounds. Say we guessed the pairings and got 3 correct out of 10. And next time we'd use that information to try and figure out who could be right. So it's still a bit of strategy ^^

I still don't understand how to play the game, this one for me is not my cup of tea, if it's a murder mystery then I would be all for that, but matching, there really is not much to go on. "having many different confused faces at once"
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,809 Member
    Odessa: "And... If you manage to get exactly 9 matches together by round 10, each and every Jetsetter will receive Immunity UP TO THE FINALE!"

HAHAHAhAHAHAAH! XD I love that!

What if we get 11 matches? :3

11 matches? :o

Then our lovely host duo will immediately search the boat for stowaways. No room for Ezekiels! ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

I can confirm that I didn't use that factor in my calculations.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    No clue.
    ._.
  • Options
    I don't know. Since this is titles Are You the One I think of Alleen's AYTO immediately where all assumed pairings are based on heterosexual romantic relationships.

It's named after AYTO for another reason entirely.
    -T.P.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkub wrote: »

I still don't understand how to play the game, this one for me is not my cup of tea, if it's a murder mystery then I would be all for that, but matching, there really is not much to go on. "having many different confused faces at once"

You could read some threads of Alleen's AYTO seasons to see this format in action.
    Banner.png
  • Options

I didn't use random.org to decide on the matches. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And don't forget that there's an Assassin in the game!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hmmm...well I'm assuming Oliver and Frankie aren't paired up :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    DURING ODD ROUNDS GROUP 1 GETS TO CHOOSE

***Group 1***
    Apollo picks Frankie
    Benjamin picks Pearl
    Diana picks Melinda
    Ethan picks ...
    Freya picks Eugene
    Hannes picks Kiki
    Lucas picks ...
    Oliver picks Jerry
    Wendell picks Euphelia
    Wendi picks Meredith

Up for grabs are...

***Group 2***
    Eugene
    Euphelia
    Frankie
    Iris
    Jayda
    Jerry
    Kiki
    Melinda
    Meredith
    Pearl

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Hannes picks Kiki
    Freya picks Eugene

I hope this is OK :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Hannes picks Kiki
    Freya picks Eugene

I hope this is OK :)

It is. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Diana: Actually with much thinking and study I have finally figured it out, if there is something you don't understand I find study helps quite a-lot also consulting with my brother also helped me out a bit.
    Apollo: Yep it is pretty cut and dry peeps.
    Diana: Yes as he says, vey clear to be seen.
    Apollo: What I didn't say it like that.
    Diana: Ugh Apollo do I need to use my card of what we use to call you when we were children
    (Apollo Gulps and Shuts Up With a Snap)
    I thought not
    Diana: Well anyway I believe it is not based on attraction or even traits, or should I say we believe, (Apollo Nods With a Thumbs Up) it is so easy a monkey could do it. Basically it is matched in an alphabetical order with one twist, or should I say an anomaly, or difference, make a list of those in group one by A-Z and then do the same with those in group two putting those names next to the other ones in a A-Z as well for example Apollo-Eugene A is the first letter in group one and E is the first letter in group two, but there is a twist or the people here wouldn't make it that easy, there are two names that need to be switched an anomaly or difference, I think or we think (Apollo is Grinning from Ear to Ear)
    that Pearl and Jayda's names need to be switched. And it could possibly be relationships which are considered neutral, since it is not based on attraction at all, as is stated by the Hosts, plus I got a little bit of a tip off from Lenka leading me to a few choice books. I think Lenka knows I love reading how very considerate for a fox.
    Apollo: Can I start talking now.
    Diana: Yes Dear Brother if you MUST!!!
    Apollo: Well from my point of view, I really don't think anyone here would want to see me, taking my sweet time with a lady in the truth booth, it might get heated in there, it is possible it could be based on relationships that could remain, "just friends" or just end up hating each other. So I came up with that the twist a abc was my sisters idea with a few tweaks from me and ca-bam we got a plan oh yeah BABY!!! (Diana Rolls Her Eyes)
    Diana: Okay enough talking from us it is up to you.
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    Let me skim through the episode again

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oooh I'm excited for this, I've been lurking AYTO :D

• Options
    Just a shot in the dark here, but

Benjie picks Pearl

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just a shot in the dark here, but

Benjie picks Pearl

:o
  • Options
    If I could choose I know who I'd go for, let's see if they choose Melinda and Meredith. :#