Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member
    And finally, here it is! :3

Jetset Episode 1 - Anything Goes

Enjoy the read!

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

And of course,

the infamous...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

Banner.png
  • Options
    Official picture count: 590 :mrgreen:

And now it's off to bed! :sleeping:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Holy guacamole 590 screenshots lol. Double the trouble.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    *Lurking Duck*

Good grief! 590 screenshots must have taken you years to put together Vul, I wish I had your willpower. :D

Did you write it all up in one go or did you take it slow and write a bit at a time?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-138.jpg

It's Olive! The one in the back!
    ._.
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Wow, I love it!!! I am speechless...
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    That was seriously so good, even better than good it was amazing. I cried with laughter when Meredith called Melinda the C word LOL I laughed at everything Meredith did. :bawling: you wrote her so well and Melinda too! I can see a similarity between Meredith and Wendi, except Wendi isn't as bad atleast not for now :D

This cracked me too:

Meredith: "You almost sound cool.-"
    Odessa: "Yeah, thanks!"
    Meredith: "- except, no you're not cool you're s***."

Everyone's characters so so good, I love the Belcastro brothers! :D

I really loved that you added in Apollo giving the girls the answers haha.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    *Lurking Duck*

Good grief! 590 screenshots must have taken you years to put together Vul, I wish I had your willpower. :D

Did you write it all up in one go or did you take it slow and write a bit at a time?

Nah, I wrote it in chunks. :) Though I did take the pictures first this time. Which I did for Da Kween as well. (Should take that up again if I find the time ;))
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Screenshot-138.jpg

It's Olive! The one in the back!

Who else? :smiley:
    I plopped her down in town and then she ran around on her own accord. So she could cameo around here and there. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkub wrote: »
    Wow, I love it!!! I am speechless...

Great. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Completely and utterly in love already! The musical performance left me so speechless, what with the back-up dancers and all, and Min-Hee looking beautiful as always! :) Bravo, bravo, and to you too, Vul, you did an amazing job!

The contestants are shaping up to be very interesting themselves, and I hope ya'll don't hate Wendi and Wendell immediately...they're an acquired taste to like, I'm sure.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    That was seriously so good, even better than good it was amazing. I cried with laughter when Meredith called Melinda the C word LOL I laughed at everything Meredith did. :bawling: you wrote her so well and Melinda too! I can see a similarity between Meredith and Wendi, except Wendi isn't as bad atleast not for now :D

This cracked me too:

Meredith: "You almost sound cool.-"
    Odessa: "Yeah, thanks!"
    Meredith: "- except, no you're not cool you're s***."

Everyone's characters so so good, I love the Belcastro brothers! :D

I really loved that you added in Apollo giving the girls the answers haha.

Glad to read that you love their portrayal. :) And the cast's overall portrayal. Wendi and Meredith are similar at first. :) But they do have their differences, and they will pop up sooner or later. Just who is the worse person of the two? :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Completely and utterly in love already! The musical performance left me so speechless, what with the back-up dancers and all, and Min-Hee looking beautiful as always! :) Bravo, bravo, and to you too, Vul, you did an amazing job!

The contestants are shaping up to be very interesting themselves, and I hope ya'll don't hate Wendi and Wendell immediately...they're an acquired taste to like, I'm sure.

Yay thanks! Fun fact: Anything Goes was the very first scene I filmed for this episode. :) And I still have Min Hee's outfit saved in CAS. So I should be able to share them.

With this diverse cast I'm sure this season will be a heck of a ride. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    To go a bit more in detail about the musical twist: it's mainly inspired by Total Drama World Tour.

Which means that you'll be getting the shown music note symbol too. When that happens, you'll just have to reply to it in a week's time, and you're perfectly safe. :)

I have a few songs planned out already, but there's room left for plenty more. Which means that you could PM me requests.
    When you send me a song request you should try to make sure that it fits in the episode story, so that the episode can progress alongside with the song. A bit of context might be useful. :)

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,294 Member
    MORE SQUEEING! Okay, so. Several things:
    Iris's comment about the spoiled pasta: BAHAHA.
    Drunk Pearl: welp, there's a fun scene to write for my legacy! Also, did you base drunk-Pearl off anyone in particular? Cause I can't help but be reminded of this one girl at prom...
    Of course Iris wouldn't use the word I had in mind, being a Jacoban. Way to keep her character consistent!
    Also, that whole thing with Apollo. Hilarious. When I realized he was disguised as a local I actually went "OKAY THIS IS HAPPENING".
    So, generally: :+1::+1::+1:
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Screenshot-507.jpg
    I adore Melinda's hair colour so much <3 It's perfect with that pinky hairband.

The c-bombs from Meredith seriously cracked me up. I might actually be a sadist or something but generally I prefer rude/cocky/nasty/potty-mouthed characters on a show who cusses all the time. She is such a savage but me likes :D

"COME BACK HERE YOU [c-word]!"

"If you call me sis one more time I'll shove it up your [c-word], see if you like it."

:joy::joy: Oh my lord. Priceless quotes. Savage points overload :joy:

It's so nice of Jayda to invite Eugene to the sing-along <3
    Screenshot-610.jpg
    They look so cute in this picture for sure :blush:

Anyway, I have a question: Where the heck did they order pizza for dinner XD Did they sail to the Jetset cruise or was it a helicopter delivery service bahaha! :D

I love how we have so much diversity this season in terms of all contestants' personality and pattern of speech! Great job to all and thanks to Vul for a tremendously epic premiere with not one but THREE songs (dang we're getting spoiled by Vul here lol). Especially that lovely dance scene with that splendid array! Min-Her looks absolutely stunning (and of course the accompanying dancers as well) in that dress of hers. Even though I have zero idea what the song was about :D it was cool.
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    This is a really stunning picture. I can feel her running towards me from my computer screen!

Frankie reminds me of the Gov. Don't know why :D might be the beard XD
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    That number with Min Hee was trippy. :D And I like how we get a glimpse into everyone's personalities. It looks like we got some bad beef between Oliver and Frankie already too.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    This episode was huge too! Took me a couple of hours to finish it all. Good job, Vul
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MORE SQUEEING! Okay, so. Several things:
    Iris's comment about the spoiled pasta: BAHAHA.
    Drunk Pearl: welp, there's a fun scene to write for my legacy! Also, did you base drunk-Pearl off anyone in particular? Cause I can't help but be reminded of this one girl at prom...
    Of course Iris wouldn't use the word I had in mind, being a Jacoban. Way to keep her character consistent!
    Also, that whole thing with Apollo. Hilarious. When I realized he was disguised as a local I actually went "OKAY THIS IS HAPPENING".
    So, generally: :+1::+1::+1:

Yay, thanks for your thoughts. :)

Not someone in particular really, I just wrote her a bit more extraverted, daring and slightly longer on some syllables. ;) Pretty much how I'd imagine someone drunk in general.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That number with Min Hee was trippy. :D And I like how we get a glimpse into everyone's personalities. It looks like we got some bad beef between Oliver and Frankie already too.

Yeah, it kinda was. Plus, what's the entire point of the tap dance since it took place backstage entirely?!?!?! ;);)

It was a bit of a challenge giving everyone their moments to shine (some people got a bit more screentime than others), but I'm glad everyone visible got their moments. :)

One is a slob, the other a neat freak. Then conflict is bound to happen one day. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    This episode was huge too! Took me a couple of hours to finish it all. Good job, Vul

It was a lot of hard work, but it did help that it's my Summer break. :) This is in fact the longest Jetset Episode to date, it beat the Season 2 finale with almost 100 pictures. ;)

Thanks. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Screenshot-507.jpg
    I adore Melinda's hair colour so much <3 It's perfect with that pinky hairband.

The c-bombs from Meredith seriously cracked me up. I might actually be a sadist or something but generally I prefer rude/cocky/nasty/potty-mouthed characters on a show who cusses all the time. She is such a savage but me likes :D

"COME BACK HERE YOU [c-word]!"

"If you call me sis one more time I'll shove it up your [c-word], see if you like it."

:joy::joy: Oh my lord. Priceless quotes. Savage points overload :joy:

It's so nice of Jayda to invite Eugene to the sing-along <3
    Screenshot-610.jpg
    They look so cute in this picture for sure :blush:

Anyway, I have a question: Where the heck did they order pizza for dinner XD Did they sail to the Jetset cruise or was it a helicopter delivery service bahaha! :D

I love how we have so much diversity this season in terms of all contestants' personality and pattern of speech! Great job to all and thanks to Vul for a tremendously epic premiere with not one but THREE songs (dang we're getting spoiled by Vul here lol). Especially that lovely dance scene with that splendid array! Min-Her looks absolutely stunning (and of course the accompanying dancers as well) in that dress of hers. Even though I have zero idea what the song was about :D it was cool.
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    This is a really stunning picture. I can feel her running towards me from my computer screen!

Frankie reminds me of the Gov. Don't know why :D might be the beard XD

Kudos to @kittymeow, she designer the characters. :) She did tell me that Melinda almost became a redhead though. :o I should try and see the difference...

Every good show needs a good villain, some people say. :) And I think that we got a couple of here on this season, each with their own agendas. ;) Thanks to all of you for submitting them. :)

It's a party! :smiley: Of course the extraverts celebrate together! :) But I gotta burn down any Jaygene ships like you did with 7 boats, a relationship wouldn't work out from either side. ;)

I imagine helicopter delivery (and it could work, Odessa's rich genoeg to pay the helicopter and which pizzeria wouldn't want extra media coverage?) Though techincally the pizza never arrived D: Even though Min Hee and Odessa DID call for one. (check the blooper pics)

It was a lot of fun choreographing the entire piece. :) And I'm really pleased with the final result, so it's great to read that several love it too. :) Anything Goes is originall a song by Cole Porter in English, so you could Google that if you're curious (it's slightly risque though). In short, it's about the progression of morals and values.
    "In olden days, a glimpse of stocking
    Was looked on as something shocking.
    But now, God knows,
    Anything goes.
    Good authors too who once knew better words
    Now only use four-letter words
    Writing prose.
    Anything goes."

Too bad there's no 3d camera mode in Sims 3. Imagine the results what could've been... :blush: Min Hee running to your screen and then through your screen and then she stampedes over you and then you gotta go to the hospital... :o .... maaaybe not ;)

Who knows? ;) Maybe it's his alternate identity? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    I like the cuts between all the pairs and when they interact :3 Feels like the Amazing Race, I feel like you'd do great at that Vul, judging by this :P

I love how the introductions are spreed all over the place rather than when we first see everyone. It's very clever! It really puts them between the action rather than going all at one time :3 I like that idea ^^

I feel like Meredith gives of a Morgan vibe :P Hopefully she's another Melinda in disguise XD Hahaha

"Eugene: "Goedemorrgen, heeft u een bak met spulletjas gezeen?"" XD I love it... And I love the reference to how Choco's sim is the one who knows Dutch :P

Poor Euphelia and Eugene though XD Everyone they meet leaves them XD Hahaha

Odessa opening the door in Iris' face XD Hahaha... Great moment!

I'm not judging your choice specifically here... But I've in the past expressed my displeasure in adding musical stuff to shows XD I'm looking at you Turner! So I'm not exactly pleased to have it be a 'twist' in this show XD

Screenshot-579.jpg
    BAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Plateface returns!
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    Everyone has so much personality, and I extremely love all of them, even the ones that are supposed to be mean or evil! They're all so unique and offer so much to the cast :O Vul you did PERFECT in writing for ALL 20!!! That's insane! Hahaha. Mad props to you! Especially with such a long first episode :O Took me over an hour to read it all, but it was worth it!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I like the cuts between all the pairs and when they interact :3 Feels like the Amazing Race, I feel like you'd do great at that Vul, judging by this :P

I love how the introductions are spreed all over the place rather than when we first see everyone. It's very clever! It really puts them between the action rather than going all at one time :3 I like that idea ^^

I feel like Meredith gives of a Morgan vibe :P Hopefully she's another Melinda in disguise XD Hahaha

"Eugene: "Goedemorrgen, heeft u een bak met spulletjas gezeen?"" XD I love it... And I love the reference to how Choco's sim is the one who knows Dutch :P

Poor Euphelia and Eugene though XD Everyone they meet leaves them XD Hahaha

Odessa opening the door in Iris' face XD Hahaha... Great moment!

I'm not judging your choice specifically here... But I've in the past expressed my displeasure in adding musical stuff to shows XD I'm looking at you Turner! So I'm not exactly pleased to have it be a 'twist' in this show XD

Screenshot-579.jpg
    BAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Plateface returns!

I do have several ideas for twists for other show formats, though if I'd host all of these shows I'd have to quit school, social life, any other hobbies and sleep... So many ideas, so little time. :/ Wish I could time travel or freeze time. :o

It was inspired by some seasons of Wie is de Mol (2013 for example) where introductions were also spread out throughout the first episode.

Maybe she is, maybe not. Only time and Kitty's plans will tell. ;)

Couldn't let the opportunity slide, haha. ;) Plus one of the main sources of humour in the Netherlands is watching foreigners suffer from attempting to speak our language. >:) Yes, we're sadist ;)

Yup, poor Eu-twins, getting the short end of the stick. Luckily the tides turned around on board for them. :) They're having the time of their lives. :)

Believe it or not, that happened by accident. :o At least her nosd didn't break or something. ;) Though I'd say the medic kit would be nearbye.

I do agree with you on the way Turner handled the last 5 episodes of Season 6, because to me it felt like it came with the cost of less detailed mission portrayal in the episodes. So that's one thing I want to be wary about handling this twist: I aim to have the songs enhance the content of the episodes, for example: have the Jetsetters sing a song during a Challenge (to compare it to Total Drama World Tour: think of songs like Shearing Sheep, I'm Gonna Make It and Condor). Which is why I'm encouraging you all to come with song ideas!

Plateface will last forever! :smiley: I should download all your Reality Sims, shove plates in their faces, take pictures of it and showcase the entire photo gallery on the Fan Art page :joy:

On second thought, that sounds like an actual interesting idea... >:)
    Banner.png