Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,790 Member
    @twiddle3, I understand your reasoning, but if you change your mind Pearl is definitely up for grabs. I specifically mentioned in my app that she'd be super fun to watch someone else play as, plus there's the real, secret reason I signed those two up:
    They're from the third generation of my upcoming legacy-style story, and I needed some way to stop them being too boring. In other words, since they haven't even been born yet, you could theoretically do what you like with Pearly Junior.
    Hmm, that's interesting. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Hoping I make it further this season then blane did last season
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    Hoping I make it further this season then blane did last season

You have 2 Sims now. :) It's technically possible that all of you will still be playing by episode 10... ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Possible sure but likely is another story
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    Possible sure but likely is another story

We'll have to wait and see. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Twiddle! :'( I would love for you to play with one of my twins, I really don't mind and you can treat her as your own and do what you want with her. I know she isn't exactly your own creation but still, it would be fun for me to not know what is going on with the other half. :D Unless the reason is that you don't want to play with someone else's sim because you wouldn't find it as fun. I honestly don't mind though, if you want to play.

I understand if you really don't want to, just know that I'm desperately offering my twin to you. :D

Can I loan your sim please? You stated that I can treat her as my own and do I want with her. I will make feel better given how I will slightly be creating my own OC.

Yes of course, you are more than welcome. I originally chose to use Meredith if this happened but I'll let you choose since I feel you may enjoy Meredith more. I'll pm you.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Okay, it's time to close this subject and move on... :smiley:
    Vul, how's that contestant wall coming along?

I was about to ask the same question :)

It's doing fine I think, how about you take a look and judge yourself though?
    Jetset%2BS3%2BGroup%2BPhoto%2BOriginal.png
    So. Many. Sims.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    What's the height of everyone's sims?
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

The Belcastros are as short as possible and Hannes Valquist is as tall as possible. But I've played a bit with placement here - so their heights as shown here are not 100% accurate yet. The episodes will be more reliable.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,684 Member

The Belcastros are as short as possible and Hannes Valquist is as tall as possible. But I've played a bit with placement here - so their heights as shown here are not 100% accurate yet. The episodes will be more reliable.

Short and fat, that’s the Belcastro brothers for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Diana will probably end up being the tallest because of her hat. :p

My sims' height is 180cm and 177cm something. I just hope taller sims won't experience any awkward posture when interacting with shorter or even sims of default height. Especially when they're sleeping. The beds are probably not long enough for them, bahaha :D
    ._.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    This season's cast picture, for some reason, reminds me of gay pride :star: So many colourful clothings and hairstyles.
    ._.
  • Options
    This season's cast picture, for some reason, reminds me of gay pride :star: So many colourful clothings and hairstyles.

Ironically does this season have a lower percdntage of LGBT contestants. :/ Hm.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Did we have a lot last season? I can only think of Salma and perhaps Hector? Anyone else? :b
    ._.
  • Options

Did we have a lot last season? I can only think of Salma and perhaps Hector? Anyone else? :b

Salma (with Shay), Edmund (gay) and Blane (bi). 1/4th of the overall cast. Hector actually caused his brother to die because of a girl.

With the exception of Jason and Janna there wasn't really any romantic plot last season, so their preferences never got showed much.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Salma (with Shay), Edmund (gay) and Blane (bi). 1/4th of the overall cast. Hector actually caused his brother to die because of a girl.

With the exception of Jason and Janna there wasn't really any romantic plot last season, so their preferences never got showed much.

Make it LGBTA and HEALTH-E would also count. As would one of the current cast.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    A as asexual?
    ._.
  • Options
    A as asexual?

Yes.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    A as asexual?

Yeah. A's seldom get representation :o Good to hear someone from this season might be representing the Ace community!
  • Options
    The only thing I know about 'LGBT' is that it keeps getting longer and longer.
    ._.
  • Options
    The only thing I know about 'LGBT' is that it keeps getting longer and longer.

So true haha XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    zAkxPyF.png

You all knew I just had to. ;)
    Poor Euphelia, Oliver, Freya and Jayda not having their faces recognised bahahahaha. :D
    I know this 'analysis' is still very wrong... gender-wise. :D:D
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Interesting to know I'm in the minority. ;)
  • Options
    zAkxPyF.png

You all knew I just had to. ;)
    Poor Euphelia, Oliver, Freya and Jayda not having their faces recognised bahahahaha. :D
    I know this 'analysis' is still very wrong... gender-wise. :D:D

With the exception of the three old men everyone looks older too :D Poor people. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Interesting to know I'm in the minority. ;)

I take back what I said. The LGBT-ratio is equal to S2 now. :)
    Banner.png