Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited September 2018
    @CravenLestat, thanks dude, that's awesome :smiley: The island looks really pretty :3

@bekkasan, any time :3

@coco, OK then thanks so much :3

@Jazzypoo, no problem :) It is a cute screenshot; a vampire BBQ ;)

@Charlottesmom, lovely pics :) Jasper's hair is awesome B)
    Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • Options
    @Cadh20000, that is great news :smiley: Good luck with your save; I hope it works OK now :)

@Aestheques, oh no :( That was both lucky and unlucky! Poor Sim but at least she was able to become a mermaid before dying :)

@meerkattime, you like MLP too? Awesome :smiley: Fluttershy is a sweetheart, isn't she :3 Lol, I am shy too; I get very nervous around people I don't know ;)

@Karritz, oh wow, the meteor attack was scary :o
    The snowy scenes are so pretty, especially how the light changes colour :3
    I'm glad that nobody was eaten by a shark :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I was sure it'd be page 3000 when I logged on this morning. So sad - still only 2999.

I am excited today - I finally started the next episode of Perfect Genetics. When it is done I think I'll have to start playing the game again as there probably won't be any more video already recorded. Now the family is growing there's plenty happening. No meteors landing on them though - thank goodness.

I spent hours last night trying to build a house into the side of a hill. Every time I got it perfect I'd notice something poking up where it shouldn't be. Then in the end I just accepted it as it was and went to bed a little after 2 am. Hence the late start today. I'll see if I bulldoze it and start again or not. I want it perfection - but maybe I can hide it's imperfections with plants. I'll see how I go.

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    I promise to get some reply comments in soon, but... how many posts have to be on a page for it to bump over to another one again??

:smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @plushtrap_107 thank you. Glad you enjoyed it - the problems aren't over yet.

Originally, when I first recorded it (had to re-record due to Opportunity offers by the game in the middle of the explosion totally ruining the effect), but when I first recorded it more of the family died - but I just couldn't do it again. However, Fleur is still in the picture and I've not played any further forward yet so who knows what'll happen in the next episode.

@lanlyn thank you for your wonderful feedback on the latest Oscar's Childhood video. I haven't played forward but overnight I was making big plans - there could be more explosions if I can get it to work. There has to be a really good reason for Oscar to leave town and I want him to move on - that's why I spent so much time in the past couple of weeks setting up my Big Game to make a space in it for him and his story.

EDIT: @emorrill I'm feeling really guilty too about leaving it so long for comments and replies.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Road to Page 3000! Gooooo!

Share your favorite memories :open_mouth:

JYZeqPf.jpg

qwCwgze.jpg

d3pDYU0.jpg

O98kAKw.jpg

eSzPW5h.jpg

g6HIo1w.jpg

xe05EXN.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi It has to be a false positive. Hoping it gets fixed soon. :(
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I just woke up and thought we would be on page 3000 too :lol:

@emorrill I thought it was around 25 posts per page.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill, I just counted, it's 25 posts :)

@Emily4331, those are lovely pics :) The toddler is so cute :3

@Karritz, bummer, sorry that you had problems with the meteor strike :o The opportunity jingle always makes me jump, lol :p
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Emily4331 I just saw a fix for it. Type simfileshare.net/[number of download]/ and you should get there. Haven't tried it yet because I couldn't remember what I was trying to download at the time.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Awesome! I'll try that next time
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    11 more!!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Wedding dresses

Several of the men meet up at the gym. They all hop up on the treadmills. Of course, a competition starts with each one cranking their machine to the max to see who drops off first. "Hey", Victor challenges Dedric. "No fair flying on the machine!" Dedric snickers and starts running again.
    42960825620_17be864b17_b.jpg
    Jennifer and Alice have a mission to find a dress for Jennifer's wedding. They hurry to the boutique downtown to be the first ones in the doors when it opens.
    44811284831_14a9d4011a_b.jpg
    "Do you think I will find the perfect wedding dress today? We don't have much time to look." Jennifer looks worried and anxious and Alice wishes she had brought her camera to take pictures for the wedding album.
    44811284431_d424ea9712_b.jpg
    Alice browses the brochures while Jennifer starts looking at dresses. She looks at the ones showing some of the honeymoon destinations and sits thinking about the different honeymoon destinations.
    44811284101_a2a94b9013_b.jpg
    The assistant has brought out the first dress to try on. Jennifer is not happy with it. She turns and lets Alice have a look at it. They are both shaking their heads.....No.
    44811283211_b644430c21_b.jpg
    The next one is better, but a bit formal for Jennifer's taste.
    30940200838_44b0a1819d_b.jpg
    "Oh, I love this one!" Jennifer exclaims happily. "Do you think Marshall will like it?" She tries the long veil and the short one and decides to go with the short one.
    44811282671_2b97e6c54a_b.jpg
    30940200288_f17419bb79_b.jpg
    "Your turn!" Jennifer pushes Alice up on the dressing stand.
    30940199968_3f09aae1b3_b.jpg
    Alice tries on one of the ones Jennifer rejected. It is beautiful, but not quite what she wants.
    29874468397_16410e947a_b.jpg
    Both girls shake their heads no to this one.
    30940199498_d94b0f4301_b.jpg
    The next one they both agree is lovely. "I know Mom has a dress she wants me to look at so if I don't like it, this will be the dress."
    44091349064_d92e6e0986_b.jpg
    The girls hug happy with their decisions. "I can't wait until the wedding and I become Jennifer Flynn. It has such a great sound to it." Jennifer happily twirls around the room. They say goodbye, Jennifer is to meet Marshall and go bowling, Alice got a text from Adam to meet him at his old campsite.
    30940198768_e4f45d03c7_b.jpg
    In the meantime the guys are soaking their sore bodies pushed too hard during the impromptu competition. One of the guys chose to skinny dip, but, they've been friends for so long no one freaked. Who you ask? Probably the last one you would suspect and not Victor. He's too proper to do that!
    30940198238_73baa94d03_b.jpg
    Sims love to bowl and I found the newlyweds bowling. Joseph was celebrating a strike.
    44091337264_9fea1117fe_b.jpg
    Joseph and Maggie apparently had a very successful first night of marriage! Luckily there is still a crib in Maggie's room that Cora used when she was a toddler!
    30940202328_a4cabe1d3e.jpg
    Is Marshall looking at the scoreboard or Jennifer's tush?
    44091337114_8701b88ea9_b.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi The fix works! :smiley:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107 it wasn't really a problem that I had to do the explosion again. I was almost tempted to do it a third time but didn't.

I occasionally do things a few times to get it right.

It is so helpful using SaveAs and keeping all the saves because I can always find the correct Save by looking at the dates in it and comparing with the date the existing video was recorded.

Just about all of the Isla Paradiso Bunch you see in videos are me re-doing their adventures as I did such a bad job of recording the videos the first time through. That was my first attempt at recording and making videos. I'm still getting better at it. It's been a huge learning curve for me. That particular series is almost at an end as I've decided to end it when they finish all the tombs. But I don't think they'll be able to do the final tombs in France unless I move them to a different Save altogether as the one they are currently in has a bug that keeps cancelling the adventure and I've tried dozens of times and tried all sorts of things to get around the problem but it continues to drop out and won't be put back into the game. I've also done lots of research on it and the advice seems to be just keep trying and it might eventually happen. I don't think I'll try much more often though. So sad. But since I have a tendency to make sure it all happens I might just plonk them into a brand new save and work though all the tombs again just to get the video of the final tombs in France.

I do have video of those final French tombs though as Gertie McFluff did them for me and I recorded her doing them. I might show that video later on in the McFluff story. I'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @meerkattime , I posted part one in the stories section, I may post it here on Monday.
  • Options
    @bekkasan, lovely pics :) I love Alice's hair :3

@meerkattime, welcome to the wonderfulness of MLP :3

@Karritz, oh gosh, you are very patient :o I was trying to get screenshots for a Spooky Day party once but my Sims wouldn't all sit for a ghost story so I gave up ;)
    Sorry that you have a bug, that stinks :( Good luck if you start up a new save file :)

I'm getting my original screenshots ready too :smiley:

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The fix was a curse because I just surpassed 16 GBs of mods. :grimace:
  • Options
    I wonder if this thread is getting too long - I have to keep reloading it. That's been happening for a few days now. But it might be something else doing it on my computer. Hope it isn't the thread.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 She is lovely in hot pink...one of my favorite colors!
    Awesome pics of your sims!
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comments. :)
    @Karritz It is the site, they are having issues again today. Just in time for another weekend. :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @bekkasan, no problem :3

@meerkattime, any time :3 Who is your fave pony? Mine is Rarity?

• Options
    @meerkattime Thank you! :3

@bekkasan It's one of my favorite colors too! :open_mouth:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top