Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks! :smiley: Now, it is your turn to get all better.
    Your Conner is very handsome, but, not sure I would recognize him as Conner if you had not said.
    She's not happy about something, maybe she wants her inheritance now!
    @CravenLestat I like the inside of her hut, especially the bamboo on the walls! Great job!
    @Voldarian_Empire Great ride, dismount was a bit on the rocky side. :open_mouth:
    @Cadh20000 I rely on their tip page quite a bit. Thank goodness they are hauling all the stuff over to the new site. I'm forgetful so it is handy having that to jog my memory on how to do somethings that are not standard gameplay. :)
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks :) It took a couple of attempts to get some of the bars working right in Bridgeport. Replacing usually works.
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :)
    @Karritz Thanks :)
    @Charlottesmom I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Sometimes a break is good and vegging out can be beneficial if not too long. You are a strong lady, hang in there, go ahead and cry, get mad, eat some ice cream, take a walk, hug your kids and hubby. ::::hugs:::: One from me! <3 ya. Don't worry about feedback, we understand! I do think Rowan is absolutely delightful even with his origin! :open_mouth:
    @Emily4331 Another gorgeous lady.
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comments. :) Hope things are going well for you and your family.
    @emorrill Love the pre party music.
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comments. :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Cadh20000 BINGO !!!! And I love Catwoman did you ever see my Betty Simovitch Catwoman :flushed: I must find my pics and I am a DC freak I spent 200 bucks on Heroclix other day even got 2 chase figures worth big bucks and 3 different Harley Quinns need to take pics

Catwoman Betty, Traelia has perfect CC cat ears but I dont use CC you can search Angel Kitty Ears by Traelia

WiVpTIy.png

The back,but dont look to long :#

4Qz4UBk.png

Plus have lifesize statues in my house am a comic nerd

I moved this to my bedroom she stares at me in my sleep

S5RheQG.png
    FychJ4h.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Voldarian_EmpireVoldarian_Empire Posts: 134 Member
    @CravenLestat omg I do not think I could handle that thing staring at me....your sim, however, looks great
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Jazzypoo It should be under accessories near the bottom of the list. It also might not have a custom thumbnail, so you'll just have to trial and error somewhat.
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    My Larkinson family may yet be salvageable! I must have been at least half asleep when I THOUGHT that I was putting it in the "Saves" folder after the reinstall, but I just found it...in the "Screenshots" folder! No wonder the game didn't recognize it! ^_^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRKxZ_GDsHNAgd_SMSRjo-NXDDQLrZ66XwvbzBneINxM2C8atS
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Feedback time before I get too far behind.

@Cadh20000
    --Oh workplace romance.XD That's where my boyfriend and I met(and still work together lol)
    --Always wanted to learn how to skate.
    --the black skin is usually caused from bad CC.Do you have CC in your game?

@Nikkei_Simmer
    --Jared looks upset.XD
    --Uniform is looking good.
    --She looks angry to! XD

@Mikezumi
    --lol my boyfriend loves playing footsies.
    --Ouch that had to hurt lol
    --out of boredom, I sometimes have Trevor run around scaring people XD

@Silverofdreams30
    --Thanks! Its my favorite season.
    --We all like to skip work once in a while lol.

@Emily4331
    --Your sims are always very pretty.Where do you get the clothing and hair from?

@emorrill
    --No he doesn't.She just randomly does it.Almost everytime she sees him.She'll literally stop cooking or whatever I told her to do, to do shaka bra to him.He doesn't do it, only she does.
    Her traits; Shy, Bookworm, Dog Person, Hopeless Romantic, Couch Potato His: Brave, Hopeless Romantic, Athletic, Handy, Neat
    I don't think it would be from any of those.And they're not in social groups.

@lanlyn
    --Thanks! Just a starter until they can afford a nicer lot.XD I'm trying not to cheat this time.

@CravenLestat
    --Thanks for the Island tutorial! Might give it a go.
  • Options
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Cadh20000 I tried taking pics with my digital but my battery is dying,but here is some.They only had 4 bricks of the animated series left so bought the last 4.And got a ton of the Harley and the Gotham girls expansion and Jokers wild.

This is a Chase figure Batman woth alot of $$$ those are exp packs in back to show them each has 5 figures and to give you an idea how expensive collecting is that Animated series set has 77 figures to get rares,super rares,commons,uncommons etc

oKaJvdX.png

See here is one Harley next to a commisioner Gordon figure it is how they come in a brick

x4QTkUB.png

My battery died as was trying getting a pic of retro catwoman figure this is luck even got this shot

fpwIgKi.png

They look way better appologize for my camera dying

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Nice! And expensive! O.o
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    Any other cc crazies like me experiencing any trouble with Simsfileshare lately? Specifically when using Google Chrome?

My problem is, if the link I used to get there is a shortened one (simfil.es), then I get a deceptive site warning upon trying to download the item I want. But if it's just a simsfileshare normal link, then I can download no problem.

It seems google is detecting that simsfil.es is a phishing site? To note, my Malwarebytes has never blocked Simsfileshare for me before and this is just now a thing that has been happening. Any ideas? False positive, maybe? Either way, I legit can't download stuff from those shortened sfs links and it's very annoying.

Is this Chrome trying to fix my addiction? :lol:
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I got chapter 9 The Durham Legacy up. You all have good updates also.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 2994
    @emorrill I have started listening to my 90s playlist in the car now because of you :lol:
    Ooh tough choice, I couldn't see the third song as it wasn't available in my country... :angry: I love No Doubt and that song but I just have to hand it to Bon Jovi. That song would be amazing to hear played live!
    I was hoping your 3 Doors Down song was Kryptonite, that's my favourite of theirs :love:
    A few diverse songs for you today :smile: @Springfairy556 Autumn is such a pretty name! :smiley:
    @king_of_simcity7 I guess things for The Squire would be much easier without Warren around. I'd be interested to hear things from Courtney's point of view.
    @karritz Sounds like something is conflicting or corrupted for it to crash. That's a shame but she still looks good with her normal eyes, and there's always different eyes you could try with her.
    @Cadh20000 Sherita is a nice name. I've had similar difficulties romancing role sims, but mine was with a firefighter who was "on the job" constantly. Your makeover of Bonehilda is pretty but it's freaky that you can see her bones poking through her face. Somehow I don't think Bonehilda is really girlfriend material haha.
    @TadOlson Is that one of Nraas mods that allows your sims to take out a loan?
    @Nikkei_Simmer Jared looks like a troll, what did Evil_Haruo do this time.. :lol:
    @mikezumi Oh so it sounds like you found someone perfect for Connor, I'm guessing it's the handsome Morty :smile: Alec didn't change clothes again that's odd. He looks a bit cross eyed during the fall haha. Yes I was right, I can't wait to see how the genetics unfold. I'm glad they got hearts straight away.
    Xander looks so chuffed with his flowers, that must have been some romantic performance by Alec. Funny that he needed cheering up after. I have noticed that a lot of proprietors in my game have darker skin and questionable fashion taste. Aww that lady has a heart of ice to turn down Alec! :cry: At least Morty and Connor are friends now. The romance will come slowly. The view from the balcony is nice. Cornelia's purple athletic outfit is dreadful! I seriously don't understand why they made those fluffy leg warmers for the base game. Romance came faster than I thought haha. OH wow very fast indeed! As long as they're happy :wink:
    Morty looks so dramatic lol. Haha just keep your vacant stare up Connor and we will get plenty of stupid snaps of you :lol: That mod works so fast in your game. I think the art gallery must be one of the few places where it's not possible. It's like Morty is angry at the pot plant for some reason. Connor looks like a professional bartender. That townie with the yellow hair looks fancy with her pink dress and white gloves. I know Connor would rather be in a corner reading a book :smile:

pg. 2995
    @mikezumi They all have beautiful smiles :smile:
    @plushtrap_107 I can't remember off the top of my head what game it is, I know the case is black and red so I will have to get back to you on that.
    @Emily4331 Thick thighs save lives? :wink: I love her house!
    @Nikkei_Simmer The flight suit looks really cool. How did you do that? Did you have to create all the pockets or is just the logos you changed? Australia founded its own a space agency back in July I think.
    @Silverofdreams30 I wish I could skip work and go to the beach lol. Your sims live a good life :tongue: Love seeing all the shirtless guys.
    @emorrill I will probably be sleeping tonight when the page 3000 celebration takes off. I'm pretty sure my first posts here were of the same sims I'm playing now haha. I hope your neck feels better :smile:
    @bekkasan Isn't that the way, when you make sims intended for testing purposes only but then you can't let let them go. I love Victor and Gardenia's story. I'm also interested to see how Autumn is going with her husband and son. Informal weddings are fun and yes you're lucky no one came in their dressing gown :wink:. Thanks for the recap. I can't remember the part about Uncle Edmond so will have to go find it in your story thread so I'm all caught up. When I first started here I wasn't as dedicated as I am now so I could have easily missed it :smile:

pg. 2996
    @CravenLestat The straw wall pattern looks so realistic!
    @Voldarian_Empire Hi there. It's funny to watch sims on the mechanical bull ride. Your sim did well to hold on for so long. I'm not sure if you're aware but you can take screencaps in game using the 'c' button your keyboard.
    @Nikkei_Simmer "You want me to do what???!!!" Mairin is giving you the look of doom. You better watch out :wink:
    Your attack on Connor was funny. I liked the hair you gave him and I agree he does look better without the rats nest haha.
    @MoonandStars83 I hope you get that opportunity working for Lisa next time, and good luck with the badges.
    @Charlottesmom I can't wait to see Rowan all grown up. I bet he's going to be so cute! :love: Take your time, there's no rush to get back into it straight away. You will know when the time is right :smile:
    @lanlyn Thank you! It makes me happy to know that you enjoy seeing my sims. I'm desperately trying to write my next update so I can finally get back into playing.
    @emorrill I always associate that "let's get ready to rumble" song with 90s American sports movies haha :sweat_smile:

pg. 2997
    @CravenLestat I would be scared trying to sleep in the same room as your Harley. It's her eyes - they look like one of those possessed dolls :fearful: Gotta admit the craftsmanship is amazing though!
    @Cadh20000 That's so great that you found the file again. Hopefully the game reads it without a problem.
    @Emily4331 I was downloading stuff a couple days ago and had no problem on Google Chrome. Is there anything you can click on to let it take you to the site? Sometimes it's under Advanced. Either way that's real annoying.

Only 3 pages to go! :sunglasses:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @coco , I love the Meredith Brooks and Crash Test Dummies songs too!

@emorrill , yay, the party is starting soon! :smiley: We're celebrating by re-posting the first screenshots we shared here, right?
  • Options
    AesthequesAestheques Posts: 36 Member
    My elder Sim finally had enough lifetime points to become a mermaid, & when she ate the Mermaid kelp, she turned into a mermaid & died of old age immediately.
    Uo421al.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @coco , I love the Meredith Brooks and Crash Test Dummies songs too!

@emorrill , yay, the party is starting soon! :smiley: We're celebrating by re-posting the first screenshots we shared here, right?

@PalmArrow Yes! :smiley: I think it will be super fun!

I'm already looking through my old screenshots. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    @Karritz RE: Oscar's Childhood video 9. Neat storm scene. ...Nice scenes underwater too. ...Loved the seahorse. ...Yikes! Shark. Poor Owen. ...The daughter didn't know what her father had been up to, I guess. Instead she blamed her mother for the friction. ...Looks like Gene was trying to get back in Noela's good graces. ...I liked the snow scenes. ...Gene kissing and flirting with his wife. But Noela isn't so sure about him. ...I wonder what Fleur will end up doing in the family, if she'll cause more trouble. ...Another alien visit with a spaceship. Funny. ...Cool rainbow. ...Finally, Noela's is doing ok with Gene. But then Fleur called down a meteor! OMG! Noela was killed! And Gene! They were both killed just as they'd reconciled! ...Fleur eating space rocks. What an ending. Great video. :)
  • Options
    coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Sherita is a nice name. I've had similar difficulties romancing role sims, but mine was with a firefighter who was "on the job" constantly. Your makeover of Bonehilda is pretty but it's freaky that you can see her bones poking through her face. Somehow I don't think Bonehilda is really girlfriend material haha.

So how did you deal with your fireman problems? I never could find the article about making Role Sims marriageable without straight up setting the relationship status via MasterController/StoryProgression...

Lol, I don't think she is either!

coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 That's so great that you found the file again. Hopefully the game reads it without a problem.

So do I!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    @meerkattime - Thanks! I started out planning this voodoo queen path for her life, but she ended up constantly getting revenge against the other evil witch in the household and becoming a ghost in the process lol.

@lanlyn - thanks! I like customizing my sims to fit a certain theme so I put a lot of time into them :)

@plushtrap_107 - Thanks! And yes, she's cooking plasma fruit. I thought it was so cute I had to take a screenshot haha

@Emily4331 - Thanks for the tip! I was looking for it in outerwear. I'll give it another shot soon. It would look great on my sim who is a literal party animal (she's a werewolf with the party animal trait) ;)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2993

@Springfairy556 Nice update :) Looks like a fun game! Rusty is a cutie :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats on the adoption :) I hope Marisa fits in well with the family :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) Alec's show was a success but it was pretty boring to watch :D I was stunned when Yumi ran off without Sam! :o
    Awwww sweet proposal for Joseph and Maggie :)
    Ooooh a spur of the moment wedding and so many showed up! Lovely! :) Even Uncle Edmund! :)
    Such a romantic venue and wedding <3

@CravenLestat Kiana's house is adorable! :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) When I was young and used to travel I loved picking up little bits and pieces of new languages. Unfortunately I was not that good with languages but some words and phrases have stayed with me even as an old woman ;) It's always fun to learn something new :)
    They do hold hands after woohoo :)
    I think we all love our sim kids regardless of how they look :)

@HillyBeth Have fun with Ryan and Katherine in TS3 :) Sounds like you have got off to a good start :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was tempted to give Claire some plastic surgery but decided against it. I am glad because I didn't realize she was pregnant at the time of the makeover. It must have been before she got her bump.
    Mean spirited sims can dish it out but don't like receiving it and Jared is no different. He looked really hurt and surprised when Alec fought back and also with VJ. I don't normally care for bad traits but they do make for great facial expressions :)
    Morty has always had a special place in my heart! I can't tell you how many saves he has featured in since I started playing TS3 :D
    I nearly cancelled it when I saw Jamie in Jared's queue because I knew he couldn't scare her while she was watching Alec. In the end I had Alec stop playing so Jared could have his way :D
    Yep, Sparkles was a dancer :#
    I LOVE club dancing! :)
  • Options
    A Costco opened in an adjacent suburb last month. Because my son's school break started today we went to sign up and check it out :) I have enough chocolates to keep me going for a month now! :D
  • Options
    Page 2994

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :) I didn't do anything to Claire other than change her hair and clothes and give her a little makeup. She did the rest herself by losing weight ;)
    Of course Jared and Alec's relationship involves the bedroom and the beauty of mods is that I don't have to direct them ;)
    Yumi is Sam's grandma.
    I think I read that Thornton and Morgana broke up. I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the SP popups but I am in the habit of reading them in my usual saves so I do see most of them.
    I don't think sims take cell phone pics of performers - they just seem to wave their phones around.

@Springfairy556 I have no idea what that animation means. I don't think I have seen it in my game. Perhaps it came with one of the EPs I don't have installed.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) Jared's shows are definitely more fun to watch now that he has a higher skill and job level :) That's very interesting! I need to check my sims' moodlets more carefully! I don't think I have seen a "prepared a perfect meal" moodlet! Thanks for that info :)

@Cadh20000 I hope you are having more luck with Sherita now that you have removed the bar!
    Bonehilda looks freaky! :scream: I hope Danny didn't accept the date! ;)

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Today is my day off from studying ,
    so here is some feedback.

@bekkasan

Living on an island sounds wonderful. we have moutnains an hour away amd no real water
    close to the city.

@Springfairy556

Thanks

@coco

He he since they work from home they can do what they want.
    The world is so big so have to send them out alot to test out the areas.

@meerkattime

Thank you, we will not far ahead soon get snow where I
    live a 6 month long winter ahead of us.

@Charlottesmom

No stress,
    wonderful screenshots

@Nikkei_Simmer

I like your makeover of Connot

@lanlyn

Thank you

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat Cute Catwoman :smile:

@coco We might find out Courtney's point of view soon :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    Connor's lookin' pretty good there @Nikkei_Simmer :blush:
    (Your dialogue! :lol:Are you trying to sound like an old geezer? ;):p )
    <--- (Question in bold) <3 it. :D

@emorrill - 2 years and I'm on the wrong end of 50. :D I AM an old geezer. :mrgreen::D ~shaking my cane; leaning out the window. "Ya young whippersnappers...GIT OFFA MAH LAWN!!!" :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well here you go, ladies, a new male Sim :smile:

42245226_10155828669476497_4716427553378664448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeFruUve7cRkrNXpeyooxilOap1dMylVoWFgXDBRnkI5-E2QwZ6GYgIvRgHeEn_5Y7wBhAH8bxpnMdam1GAN_ren4r2Cx_FfBZdI6FIR3KN2Ag&oh=562b8f73526a7e36941511087dd14f1e&oe=5C5E2DE5

42243630_10155828669716497_3083867770719305728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeEOW0Of2KCN12QfcvmDuo63vuhCp-gx9aB_VYVyk8KlKVeYn3cgLTPVphtOGij0Im4KN-TIJGZGXj2tj2btZ7yvZtDSQroXmy5M05XP7901mA&oh=b21524cbad1bd5b13d32a2e41159a106&oe=5C2C1BA8

42202456_10155828669896497_2891711513716850688_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeF0_ZF2F3dtc-6LpJhf3aE7MbbIs_dki0E5UkQ5y_3InvPYwChf_IulbJpEA5wkD5EYfZQPB63dClESTmR3aLUJjtsoqq5iiSKqsydGNawCRA&oh=405846c242e7baee6ea8c19a09bd123a&oe=5C1E8DFC

A bit like Hana he will need a name. He actually looks a bit like Hana as well. Couldn't be a relation of hers maybe?

Also that reminds me, I never did get a name for The Squire either. Talking of The Squire this Sim has the same hair as him? Maybe I could use him as a new Simself? I have always wanted a 'non Caucasian' SS :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top