Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan That was my Paul Walker sim, made when I was on the old TS3 forum. I changed him a lot so he no longer looks like Paul because I mostly wanted the base in any case and am very happy with what I have now but will need to give him a new name.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Wait, what? I'm supposed to cover boo.bies? :astonished:

Speaking of not covering them...Yasmine looks pretty good in red too :tongue: My favorite color! Aside from pink :smiley:
    chD4cwt.png

16A45hM.png

vsGxh6v.png

sWSlp1U.png
  • Options
    Oh boy now I'm in stylist mode :tongue: Do you ever think of ethnic backgrounds for your sims? I always considered Yasmine to be a mix. Considering the name "Yasmine" is of Arabic origin and the name "Boutello" could be Italian, or even French like Boutella. But I always also envisioned her to be a bit Cuban. :lol: Random, I know. An Arabic, Italian, French, Cuban girl :tongue: Yes. Exactly. :lol: And because of her Cuban side, I wanted to give her a bit of a chola inspired look. :smile:
    YIWDTzG.png

fEfN0NF.png

mvKHhqn.png

aEuuO26.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2018
    Working on some cc wallhangings (paintings/photos). :) This one's going up on Haruo-sim's wall.

_DSC5405-Edit.tif
    ©July 2016 Haruo Chikamori, FalconRose Photography

_DSC4598_edit.jpeg
    ©2016 Haruo Chikamori, FalconRose Photography
    A wildlife one that could possibly find a home in River's office.

_DSC4292_filtered.jpeg
    ©2016 Haruo Chikamori, FalconRose Photography
    Another potential cc shot of a double crested cormorant for a wall-hanging - River is quite the wildlife photography afficionado. :D

Yep, I do have my own online photo gallery.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Last outfit of the night, I promise :tongue:
    JN5NXcM.png

Q6y54qo.png
  • Options
    When I first started posting, I was posting just houses...and my first attempt at a "legacy". :)
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    ...and of course I was messing around with my "JAG characters in a house"... - the original one. \
    https://sims3nikkeisimmersarchiveblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/jag-insanity-introducing-characters.html
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I missed the 3,000 page ceremony :#

Anywho my first post 3,000 page pic is a tree hut I made because every town needs a jungle hut.

pCQAyms.png

Unfurnished cause I just made it.But if I decide to make a jungle girl this will be the perfect house.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I'll do the OTHER three tomorrow. The problem with going into my photography folder in my computer is that I came up with three others that I wanted to create into CC... ~sigh~ :D
    05-05-2008%2B8-10-08%2BPM_0005_crop.jpg StanleyParkSunset1.png 05-05-2008%2B8-09-43%2BPM_0003.png StanleyParkSunset2.png 05-05-2008%2B7-45-38%2BPM_0143.png StanleyParkSwanCC.png
    All photos ©2008 Haruo Chikamori, FalconRose Photography. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Aw, I missed it! But Happy 3000, everyone!! :grin:

Will have to go digging to find my first post/picture... I *think* it was of Penelope and Connor's wedding...
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer wonderful images. I haven't used anything other than my iPhone to get photos for over a year now - but - something truly exciting has happened. My choir has now started rehearsing for this year's performance of The Messiah. I was looking for my copy of the Messiah - no luck so for - but - joy of joy - I found the charger for my 'new' camera's battery. It was new back in 2014. It is the camera I really want to be using now but didn't want to buy another charger for it. Now all I have to do is recharge my battery before I lose it again.

I'm in the middle of making another Perfect Genetics Challenge video. It's Episode 17 of Generation 1.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2018
    Found my first post in the thread!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15441524/#Comment_15441524
    Taking my first dip into this thread...

Don't have much of a story or anything, but my Sim couple's (Connor from Sunset Valley and Penelope who I made in CAS) adopted baby--named Jason Michael--finally aged up into a toddler today! I was eager to see what he might look like, since his genetics are a mystery.

(Awhile ago I shared Connor and Penelope's wedding pics in the wedding thread...)

Anyway, here we go!

Father and son:
    Father%20and%20son.jpg

Mother and son:
    Mother%20and%20son.jpg

A close-up of Jason Michael (with his mom Penelope in the background):
    Jason%20Michael-baby.jpg

Birthday party! The light is a little funny; it was a full moon. Also, this is after I gave Connor a bit of a makeover.
    Jason%20Michaels%20Birthday%20Party.jpg

Meet the toddler! He looks bald but he's actually blonde:
    Jason%20Michael-toddler.jpg

Then for a bonus, Dice, one of Penelope's dogs, went to check out Jason Michael. I'm sure they'll soon be fast friends:
    Meeting%20Dice.jpg

Hope to get some more pics of the family soon! (And the other three dogs!)

I remembered incorrectly hahaha! (I think the wedding pics had gone into the wedding pictures thread, not this one, now that I think about it).

Oh man, I think this is before I gave Connor his little "makeover." Blast from the past for sure!

D'oh, I even mention those in the post I quoted! :lol:

Happy 3000 once again! :star:
    :cookie::cookie::cookie:
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great picture!That looks like fun!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great update!I've tried SFS today and only had issues with some downloads being slow.
    @plushtrap_107 -Thanks for the comment.It was something they did on the last day of winter.
    @Emily4331 -Great pictures!I would use another browser like Firefox or SeaMonkey instead if Chrome is doing that.
    @meerkattime -It's actually just about to enter summer in my game now.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.It was about time the weather changed for the new season.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great picture!That looks like a fun project.
    @Voldarian_Empire -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @Cadh20000 -We hope it's fixed tonight.
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Karritz -Great picture!
    @Charlottesmom -You're not the only one having issues with playing.My AVG PCTuneUp is currently broken and I've not been able to shut my computer down since it broke.Great pictures!
    @lanlyn -I've been having an AVG PCTuneUp issue and haven't been able to fully use my computer until it's fixed.I love setting Logan up and made some of the CC myself.
    @coco -It's an online banking Mod from MTS and it allows them to set up a bank account on their computers.
    @Aestheques -Hi there!It must've taken a long time to get there.You might've set the lifespans too short in game options.
    @TinySpaceFox -Great update!
    @ZhakiraP -Great update!Thanks for your comment.
    @emorrill -I still rememver that and have to get that folder back into active use and reload some of those games again.
    Here's another Logan update below.
    Logan,Utah-under Construction.
    I started placing a computer station table with some chairs in the annex.
    43011009810_92014bce1d_b.jpg
    Here's the table with the computers in place.
    43011002870_e81026f73c_b.jpg
    Here's a tax office and a dontation jar in place along with another phone.
    43010996290_aff3a622d2_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Congratulations on getting to page 3000 :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Made my jungle girl

:love:

Kiwi

ujFWr5o.png

That is the decor of that hut from earlier so far,I took the pic in it.Cannot decide on a bed :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2018
    @emorrill
    Omg! Arthur! Gosh, he's so handsome! I love "Merlin"

I had created a An Arthur in the past, as I love the legend of Camelot.

headshot_original.jpg
    headshot_original.jpg
    And Lady Guinevere of course.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @ZhakiraP
    Awesome Mediaval families! What world are you playing in? Are the lots available to download?
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @ZhakiraP
    Awesome Mediaval families! What world are you playing in? Are the lots available to download?

Cotes d'Ambonnay is a beautiful Medieval world I've started playing with.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/739863/cotes-dambonnay-a-french-medieval-world-featured
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    One page late to the party! I found my first ever picture post, from August 2015. This was my first sim family ever. I only had the base game, World Adventures and Island Paradise when I played them. I should revisit them to see what they look like with better graphics and more clothes and hair to choose from.
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Yay, I've become a member and I can post pictures now! Here are some pics of the Isla Paradiso household I've been playing for a long time, on epic lifespan, which is now on hiatus because I've decided to try the Legacy Challenge -- but I'll definitely come back to them afterwards.

This is Augusta, the first Sim I've ever created. I'm very attached to her and I can't imagine allowing anything bad to happen to her. She's a painter and adventurer, and I've played her as a single Sim for a long time before creating a husband for her.
    2cnxmjr.jpg

The houseboat she and her family are living in. They are very rich now and they could afford a much better house, but I'm putting off moving them out because this houseboat feels just right for a bohemian family - it's messily built (whenever they need a new room they just randomly stick one somewhere) and full of relics.
    2qk07k0.jpg

Augusta having a family moment with her husband Aidan, a bestselling novelist, and their teenage daughter Imogen. They are watching the Romantic Rendezvous channel on TV, and although all three are having fun, Aidan, who has the Hopeless Romantic trait, is the one who's most into it. "Aww, I'm so happy these two are finally together!" he seems to be saying.
    2rm11lh.jpg

"Are you laughing at me, Imogen?"
    "No, Dad, what makes you think that?"
    Note that he is still thinking about the happy couple on TV - you can see the two tiny joined hands above his head.
    5b7nt2.jpg

Aidan and Augusta are still in love like newlyweds. In the mornings I always focus on Imogen, making sure her mood is good before she goes to school. When I switch back to the two of them, I usually find them cooing at each other, with their romantic bar on "extremely irresistible."
    6j2fzb.jpg

Augusta with a painting she just finished. The other painting is an unfinished one by Imogen. Most of their skill objects are outside on the deck, so that they can enjoy the beautiful scenery while working on their skills.
    2hhlr2w.jpg

Imogen in the school bus, happy about the successful party she had the day before. (I'm not sure it would have been that successful if she didn't have the Legendary Host lifetime award. She just invited her friends to the community pool, played the guitar for them and offered them some nectar.)
    2wcmydw.jpg

That awkward moment when you take the family for a nice afternoon outing on the beach, and the first thing the Dad does is... hide in the bushes and spy on a lady in the toilet? Stop that at once, Aidan! Go and play in the ocean with your wife.
    2v9u32u.jpg

There, that's better!
    10qe7vq.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @PalmArrow :o That screenshot is crazy,She looks like she is staring at a painting of herself.Imagine if you used the long hair version with the headband.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Worked on another really old sim today. His name is Bert and he was the son of my favourite sim Eddie and Bronson Littler but he appears to be mostly Eddie. I didn't realize how "simple" my early sims were until I took Bert into CAS and aged up his toddler file (I often saved sims as toddlers back then). He got a total reworking but I can still see the original Bert in him. You'll have to take my word for it because I didn't take a before pic.
    43025661770_dfb76a5e28_o.jpg
    44116157494_f744bf976b_o.jpg
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Good looking Sim :love:

@Springfairy556 Nice pictures of your Sims :smile:

@Mikezumi Nice pictures of Bert :smile:

It will be my break from the forums today so I will mostly be lurking :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Just took a look at my total Sims 3 gameplay hours. I think I may need to go into SimsAddiction Therapy.

09-21-2018_Gameplay%2BHours.jpg
    Note this 4848hrs has been accumulated in only ONE year and a HALF.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Let's see

4,848 hours playing in a year and a half

A year and a half is approximately 547 days

4,848 hours is 202 days

547 - 202 = 305

and people sleep around one third of their life so that 305 days is now minus 102 or about one third equaling 203 days

My question is after that and factoring in eating time etc etc When the heck did you use the freaking bathroom

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited September 2018
    I joined the original Sims 3 forum in March 2012, but I first posted in March 2014. ... My graphics left a lot to be desired back then! :#

Here's my first picture post. It was in a thread titled: What kind of sim owner are you?
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Great stories! Some sims just WANT to be messed with, don't they? Negative attention must be better than none. :lol: I figure if I have to see paparazzi hanging around all the time, I should at least get a chuckle out of it. Meet The Love Joker, Sweet Tart, and Pop Dazzle ... that's what I called these celebrity stalkers after their clothing makeovers.

LoveJoker_SweetTart.png

Pop%2520Dazzle.png

_______

As for this thread, my first post here was on Page 11.

And my first picture post here was on Page 12, February 2015.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    ... My mermaid Anabel lives in the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty with Elliot Nest. I put the island close to their home and they bought it as a second house.
    Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

The island is close enough that Anabel can swim to it. Elliot boats over. They can also use dive wells to travel back and forth.
    Screenshot-8.jpg

original.jpg

I added some fishing spawners. Anabel stood on her mermaid tail in some inland water to fish. She stayed fully hydrated. :)
    original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top