Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Prediction] In which month will we get the next pack?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    July
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I hated zombies in S3 and I hope we never get them again.

Yeah zombies in TS3 was implemented badly. They could probably improve them in TS4.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited September 2018
    September
    I don't remember what I voted for (I'll see when this comment gets published) but now, I am pretty sure a pack is coming next month. With the new hair SimGuruNinja hinted at, it can't be that far away, and also, it must be a Game Pack.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    October
    Changing my October to November. :p
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    August
    I think I voted for August, it was so long ago I cannot remember. Now I'm saying October and I really hope it is Witches. University would be good but I think we need something a little out of the ordinary just to add some difference to our gameplay.

I would like to see universities and farms and something historical and I'm looking forward to the futuristic pack Grant mentioned ages ago. Unless of course that is what we get this autumn and witches are after that somewhere.

Oh, who knows? *throws hand in air* I just hope we have something interesting soon.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    August
    I think I voted August or September, but I am now thinking October. I believe I voted before Kate made her announcement that there will be quarters without paid content, but once I saw that I realized she definitely meant the quarter after Seasons would be empty.
    I am now thinking October and November/ December will have paid content, but I dont expect more than 2 packs left before the end of the year.
    I am sure I will get whatever they release, but I think I am looking forward to next year more with witches and farming hopefully releasing.
    ....but with it being so quiet around the sims community (I really dont consider their new forms of "communicating" useful), at least I got my running times down! My mini time in October will be great!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I also voted August/September earlier, but I agree with @kristenleighwhite , October sounds likely, though I could possibly see it being as late as November. I'm not sure if we'll get an EP for sure, but I think a GP at least, and yes, witches would be perfect for it, even if I have no interest in the gameplay of witches in the past I'm sure there will be objects in there I want.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    July
    Also expect another free holiday update in December.
  • Options
    July
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I also voted August/September earlier, but I agree with @kristenleighwhite , October sounds likely, though I could possibly see it being as late as November. I'm not sure if we'll get an EP for sure, but I think a GP at least, and yes, witches would be perfect for it, even if I have no interest in the gameplay of witches in the past I'm sure there will be objects in there I want.

I'm hoping the photobooth makes a return.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    November
    November/Black Friday, the same as every year before. Why would they change the schedule?
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    November
    They want the holiday money. A November release will get them a lot of sales. It makes no sense to leave any gift options on the table and wait for a release in January.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    edited September 2018
    asap24 wrote: »
    My guess is going to be something similar to my first pets pack, but for seasons. Hopefully even more activities and items for the various seasons

If they do this.Than I will be upset. Just like my first pet stuff, it will feel like they withhold things on purpose. Just to sell it back later
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    November
    Next week is the last chance to announce a Game Pack.

If there is no pack in September that will make the half of votes be wrong.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    September
    Why is everybody expecting a GP? It's time for the next SP.
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    September
    SPs are essentially dead now thanks to MFP.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    September
    Brindleton wrote: »

I don't think so. This game is heavily marketed at younger players, so they will always need something cheap to sell.
  • Options
    MaahisaMaahisa Posts: 4 New Member
    October
    o:) I hope, it will be on October :blush:
    Im waiting for Tropical Vacations, beaches, and I wonder sims can be able to swim in the sea and rivers!
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited September 2018
    November
    @alanmichael1 @Brindleton

I don't think Maxis planned to release a ton of Stuff Pack since they abandoned the Store and its big quantity of content.
    They do like the previous games, releasing less than 15 Stuff Packs.

I doubt they will do more than 15 EP and 15 GP.
  • Options
    July

No that hasn't been confirmed. I think if SPs were dead they would have already said so. They could make everyone forget about MFP if they'd do a Pool Stuffpack.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    November

No that hasn't been confirmed. I think if SPs were dead they would have already said so. They could make everyone forget about MFP if they'd do a Pool Stuffpack.

Not me. I don't want a poll stuff pack.
  • Options
    AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    September
    can't remember what i voted for but i'm now gonna say witches are coming in october ;) and then something with cars
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    December
    I don't remember what I voted for but I think either this month or next we might get something
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    OtherMotherOtherMother Posts: 7 New Member
    October
    I just want some kind of news from them at this point! really hoping for witches as the next GP since the more occult sim stuff is what I am missing most from my game and I really focus on the Vampire GP the closer it gets to Halloween!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    October
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm saying October for paid content, but I think we'll get something good patched in before that.

Well, we did get something patched in, but not as big as I expected. I guess there's still a chance to get something else patched by the end of September but I'm not counting on it.

I do still think we're getting a release in October though. Hope it's something fun!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    darkrage7darkrage7 Posts: 49 Member
    My prediction -

The Sims 4: Enchanted Game Pack - October 30th 2019
    + Witches and Wizards
    + Magic and Spells
    + New Town
    + Magic Skill
    + 'Hogwarts' inspired castle with new quest
    + New Clothing, Decor and Items