Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Prediction] In which month will we get the next pack?

Comments

• EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    August
    I dont think "summer of the sims" was only seasons because seasons was already announced at this time
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2018
    November
    I think November or early December. They don't miss out on the holiday season sales.
    Btw didn't Graham Nardone tweet something about writing in-game texts this week (4th of July) as it was quiet in the office. My guess would be "University EP" because of a tweet Grant Rodiek posted a while ago. He was kryptic but I got a "we are working on University" from it. (However, until it is confirmed this is all speculation.) ;)
    Post edited by Erja888 on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    September
    I don't think they'll do the "add-on to the add-on" approach any time soon. I would hope for a September beach GP but we're probably getting a September SP.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    July
    So, reasoning is this: I feel like there was extra emphasis on letting us know we weren't going to get paid content every season. So I feel like that means *this* season. Plus they need a Big Thing for holiday sales, and that means an EP. Plus we just got an EP and how close can those things be anyway? So putting those pieces together, I get December (but early December). Plus lots of free stuff until then. Maybe @catloverplayer will get free pool stuff :)

I'll really be surprised if we get free pool stuff granted pools were free but I can't see them giving more pool stuff away for free. Even Graham said they might do a Pool Stuffpack one day. One day however could mean this year as they can't talk about future projects.
    July
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I think November or early December. They don't miss out on the holiday season sales.
    Btw didn't Graham Nardone twitter something about writing in-game texts this week (4th of July) as it was quiet in the office. My guess would be "University EP" because of a tweet Grant Rodiek posted a while ago. He was kryptic but I got a "we are working on University" from it. (However, until it is confirmed this is all speculation.) ;)

Personally I'm hoping it's going to be a Tropical Beach Vacation Expansion. I know they said beach stuff they'd want to do in Summer but they released Seasons in June and it has winter and winter activities in it. A Beach Vacation Expansion could cover a lot more content then a Gamepack could.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    November
    I think november will bring something bigger, like a Game Pack.

However, Graham's recent tweet made it seem like they're just wrapping up something, so a stuff pack corresponding to Seasons might be coming.
  • SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    November
    I don't have high hopes we'll see anything in the coming months. In the recent post SimGuruKate made regarding the removal of quarterly teasers, she also mentioned we wouldn't be getting content every season. We also just got Seasons within the past month. I think they're likely working on something right now, but we probably wont get anything until November-December
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    September
    probably september and it might be the witches game pack and maybe we'll get a summer stuff pack before that
    July
    SimmerSam wrote: »
    I don't have high hopes we'll see anything in the coming months. In the recent post SimGuruKate made regarding the removal of quarterly teasers, she also mentioned we wouldn't be getting content every season. We also just got Seasons within the past month. I think they're likely working on something right now, but we probably wont get anything until November-December

Of course the tweet was removed from EA Poland meaning it's probably legit.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    August
    I'm not too sure but I'm guessing August. July is way too close to close to Seasons. It's also been a little bit since we've had a game pack. September would be my second guess.
    Proud simmer
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    October
    I said October. Hopefully it could be an Occult for all we know, especially that of witches, which would coincide perfectly with Halloween. Perhaps even September though. I definitely see another EP for November/December though that has something to do with the poll SimGurus made months ago that had ideas including, Hunger Games, Post Apocalyptic, Alien world etc. BUT I have no idea myself, and I am excited for what they got in store after seasons.
    July
    July team is already eliminated, this month was too unrealistic.

Yep too close to Cats and Dogs on Console now. That's coming next week so possibly the 2nd or 3rd week of August though we may still get a GP Trailer this week or Next. I feel strongly that the next pack to be announced will be a Gamepack.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    August
    July team is already eliminated, this month was too unrealistic.
    Can you imagine this?
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2018
    November
    @12JEREMIA

I'm skeptical about August, particularly if they plan to announce a pack at the Gamescom (August 21 - 25).
  • Light511Light511 Posts: 16 Member
    September
    I really hope august but it's dead :(
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    September
    I can't see anything coming for at least a couple of months, so mid-end September.
  • 0pandora10pandora1 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd like to have a Seasons Stuff Pack. I'd love to be able to host Pool Parties as an Event.
  • Marcus101RRMarcus101RR Posts: 5 New Member
    October
    Dying to see the Servos make a return...
    July
    Holiday wrote: »
    I can't see anything coming for at least a couple of months, so mid-end September.

If they wait till September that means no new pool items unless the next pack is a Tropical Beach Vacation which I doubt. I sure hope we don't have to wait till Next Summer for more Pool Items.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    August
    Hopefully August, even if it's just a stuff pack.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2018
    November
    I think Stuff Packs are over since SimGuruGraham left SP team and nobody replace him.
    Community poll decide the theme of a SP like TS3, it was the one before the last SP.

But if they keep on doing Stuff Packs, I doubt new SP will be released in 2018.
  • EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    August
    I think Stuff Packs are over since SimGuruGraham left SP team and nobody replace him.
    Community poll decide the theme of a SP like TS3, it was the one before the last SP.

But if they keep on doing Stuff Packs, I doubt new SP will be released in 2018.

They are making SP in months.
    SimguruGraham left not so long ago
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    December
    I say if we do get another back, it would probably be around November/December. Gives them time to work on it and would be perfect for Christmas sales.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    November
    I'd say November, to have something for the holiday shopping 🐸🐸🐸🐸. October is a bit too soon, and December would cut into the profits. We have already been told that there will be quarters without packs, so Q3 (Jul-Sep) is the logical one. Also, pack releases per year have been in a steady decline of 1 per year. Last year we got 6, so this year we are due for 5. I expect 2019 will be 4, one per quarter. I know there is a guru comment out there somewhere about 3 more years of packs, but that could easily mean 1 per year as they wind the franchise down.