Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Prediction] In which month will we get the next pack?

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,279 Member
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    August
    David is working on something

That could mean no GP in August because the content isn't ready yet.

could be also an early stages for things in GP8
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    September
    I really feel like a Supernatural GP in Sep or Oct. Whenever the next quarter starts. Five months with no content is ridiculous, even by EAs terms. My guesses have been pretty good as of late.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    November
    @EMZ_1

There is no gain to talk about GP08 when they told nothing about GP07.
    Maxis dislike to talk about the future, just they show what will be the next pack.

It makes me think no SP will be release between EP05 Seasons and GP07.
    The spotlight is always on the upcoming pack.

"As early as possible" is similar to "Soon" (8 weeks).
    This info makes me think GP07 could be released in October or November.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    August
    EMZ_1 wrote: »
    David is working on something

That could mean no GP in August because the content isn't ready yet.

could be also an early stages for things in GP8

That it just a template for clothing you can find it in Sims 4 Studio.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    December
    Since they're getting rid of quarterly teasers, that says to me at least that we're probably not going to see anything until December at the earliest! I would be genuinely surprised if we got anything remotely soon!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    November
    Black Friday in November, when EP's normally came out in this version.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    November
    Thursday Patch = No pack in August

This patch confirms there will be no paid content this month because they won't release a Pack patch in the 2 next weeks.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    July
    Thursday Patch = No pack in August

This patch confirms there will be no paid content this month because they won't release a Pack patch in the 2 next weeks.

There is still hope for September though. We could still get a Teaser Tomorrow and a Trailer Thursday but the chances are not looking good for this week. Maybe Next Week. With every new week that arrives I hope it will bring a new pack announcement. Sims Mobile got their update Today. A neighborhood was unlocked called water something.

Getting about time for us Sims 4 Players to get some new paid content.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    July
    Since they're getting rid of quarterly teasers, that says to me at least that we're probably not going to see anything until December at the earliest! I would be genuinely surprised if we got anything remotely soon!

I"m expecting not only a Gamepack but another Expansion to hit around November or December. There may even be one last Stuffpack. So far we've had only 3 sps this year. Normal is 4 per year. I just can't see us only getting 1 more pack this year and not until December? That's too long to wait for more paid content. I expect 2 if not 3 more packs this year. EA won't make as much if they only release one more pack.
  • Options
    November
    @catloverplayer

Or September will confirm "there will be quarters where we don’t release new paid content" :p

• Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    August
    @catloverplayer

Or September will confirm "there will be quarters where we don’t release new paid content" :p

And then maybe in october we'll get a sp then a gp in November.

Or it could be a gp in october, sp in november , then expansion in december. And I'm only guessing this because grant said fall will be busy. But I don't think this will happen.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    November
    @catloverplayer

Lol yes most likely this. I got the feeling that “there will be quarters where we don’t release new paid content” meant “Hey Guys, we aren’t going to be releasing any paid content this quarter.” I’ll be taken aback if anything gets released before the next quarter.
  • Options
    July
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer

Lol yes most likely this. I got the feeling that “there will be quarters where we don’t release new paid content” meant “Hey Guys, we aren’t going to be releasing any paid content this quarter.” I’ll be taken aback if anything gets released before the next quarter.

Next Quarter won't be empty as it falls from October To December which has the Holiday Season in it. I'm expecting atleast 2 packs next quarter. Maybe 1 in September.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    November
    Looks like all those who voted for August needs to change their vote. :(
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    November
    Karon wrote: »
    asap24 wrote: »
    My guess is going to be something similar to my first pets pack, but for seasons. Hopefully even more activities and items for the various seasons

Do you actually agree with MFP Stuff?! urgh
    Som
    Other than the items that were obviously spun off from Cats & Dogs, the small animals themselves are actually fun; Sims can talk to them and get a boost to Social, children can Study Rodent and that counts as doing the daily homework. If you don't give them the IQ limiter treat some of their antics are fun, and they can help complete the postcard collection. If instead of the addons for C&D they'd worked on a second small pet, like a bird that could be taught to talk (building Charisma in the process) or maybe a snake that could escape from its habitat and crawl into Sims' beds if neglected (or even removed and placed into beds as a prank), the pack may have had more interest to people.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    July
    Karon wrote: »
    asap24 wrote: »
    My guess is going to be something similar to my first pets pack, but for seasons. Hopefully even more activities and items for the various seasons

Do you actually agree with MFP Stuff?! urgh
    Som
    Other than the items that were obviously spun off from Cats & Dogs, the small animals themselves are actually fun; Sims can talk to them and get a boost to Social, children can Study Rodent and that counts as doing the daily homework. If you don't give them the IQ limiter treat some of their antics are fun, and they can help complete the postcard collection. If instead of the addons for C&D they'd worked on a second small pet, like a bird that could be taught to talk (building Charisma in the process) or maybe a snake that could escape from its habitat and crawl into Sims' beds if neglected (or even removed and placed into beds as a prank), the pack may have had more interest to people.

Also the holiday clothing for cats,dogs,toddlers,children and up is another reason I want this pack on the console and of course that fish aquarium coffee table.
  • Options
    November
    The current status
    ---- | jan.  | feb.  | mar.  | apr.  | may   |  june   | july  | aug.  | sep.  | oct.  | nov.  | dec.  |
    2014 |       |       |       |       |       |         |       |       |BG DDU | - - - | - - - | FP01  |
    2015 | GP01  | - - - | EP01  | - - - | SP01  |  SP02   | GP02  | SP03  | SP04  | - - - | - - - | EP02  |
    2016 | SP05  | SP06  | - - - | - - - | - - - |GP03 SP07| SP08  | - - - | - - - | - - - | EP03  | SP09  |
    2017 | GP04  | - - - | SP10  | - - - | GP05  |  SP11   | - - - | SP12  | - - - | - - - | EP04  | - - - |
    2018 | SP13  | GP06  | SP14  | - - - | - - - |  EP05   | - - - | - - - |  ???  |

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    November
    If you look closely at the status chart you will see that pack releases have been steadily declining 1 per year. 2017 had 6. We have already had 4, so only 1 more to come according to the pattern, and September is highly doubtful due to their quarters without packs announcement. November is the logical month for taking full advantage of the end of year shopping blitz.
  • Options
    July
    SimGuru Kate said on the livestream Friday to expect the Maxis Montly to be at the end of the September. This is the one that goes over news about TS4,gallery creations etc and possible teasers so don't expect another pack until October.
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    October. And it will be Witches. And 10 million simmers will hold hands and sing and rejoice.
  • Options
    July
    October. And it will be Witches. And 10 million simmers will hold hands and sing and rejoice.

If it's witches I'm hoping for a haunted looking world. Maybe it will bring proper cemetaries.
  • Options
    November

If it's witches I'm hoping for a haunted looking world. Maybe it will bring proper cemetaries.

They gave us a proper cemetery. It's just for cats and dogs, not sims following their wish to make things differently. I don't ever see sim cemeteries in S4 unless you make one yourself, and I have.
  • Options
    July
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

They gave us a proper cemetery. It's just for cats and dogs, not sims following their wish to make things differently. I don't ever see sim cemeteries in S4 unless you make one yourself, and I have.

I think it's possible cause zombies may come in a witches pack. Witches could turn sims into zombies so why not add cemetaries for dead sims as well to become zombies?
  • Options
    November
    I hated zombies in S3 and I hope we never get them again.