Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Vote?
    @emorrill Today is primary election day in Alaska. :)
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hi, I am so behind today :o I will catch up with everyone tomorrow :) Hope everybody is well and having a good week :3
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    The things I do for this game....

These few days, it has been crashing repeatedly, and I mean no more than 1 minute in. I decided I officially had too much CC for my laptop to handle, so I went about deleting several pieces, and merging others. Seriously though, CC Magic is a real life-saver. I like that it allows you to enable or disable CC at any time. It does mean though, that I'll have to plan out my play sessions and decide which Sims I want to play, so I can disable/enable CC accordingly.

Well, good news is, I fixed my game in time for my birthday (August 23) :>

The bad news is, I have uni on that day for the whole day xD

Anyway, couple of parting shots:
    Sam%27s_gig.gif

I could watch these guys all day :)
    X3Xbpxg.jpg

Featuring shirtless Elliott, fresh out of the pool.
    0z8VjuY.jpg

Happy Simming everyone, be sure to keep your CC in check!
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hi! Remember me? After going 3 months and 20 days without playing The Sims 3, The Sims 4 Seasons has finally gotten boring, so I've returned to my home game. The pictures are in the spoiler, as usual.
    I decided to start a new household. It consists of Holly Mayberry and her boyfriend. I forgot his name, but his last name is Diamond. They got a house in Monte Vista, but it's been infested with bugs!
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Holly is an aspiring author. (She will be making the money for the household.) She began her first book, "A Crinkle in Space".
    Screenshot-115.jpg
    Mr. Diamond- Wait, that sounds too formal- Guy Diamond (not to be confused with the troll) wants to be a guitarist. (He will eventually care for the kids and I like having a guitarist in the house. Their music gives homes a cozy feel.)
    Screenshot-114.jpg
    A "scientist" came over to collect the bugs as specimens, but she just swatted at and stomped them instead. Scientist? More like phony.
    Screenshot-116.jpg
    To be continued...
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @lanlyn You seem to have a cool story going there! I haven't even seen the rest of the story, but it's still interesting. How did you make it look like Emad was the Kraken?
    @Springfairy556 Your story seems to be packed with action! I ship Francine and Michael. I think Trevor's jealous because he's the 3rd wheel.
    @CravenLestat Gorgeous sim, as always!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Simtown15
    Thanks! Welcome back! I tried playing Sims 4 but got bored with it to.There's a bit of a background with Michael and Trevor.
    All my chapters are here: https://lossantoslove.wordpress.com/chapters/chapter-1/
    Basically Michael and Trevor were bank robbing buddies 10 yrs ago, but Michael faked his death and worked with the FBI to get out of the job.Their 3rd friend brad was killed, and the FBI used brad's body to trick trevor into thinking Michael was dead.10 yrs later Michael is residing in Los Santos.Where he meets Francine(Franklin in the actual GTA game) who was repoing his car, they end up forming a relationship and robbing a bank together, then trevor comes back into the picture and that's where their at.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I don't have anything that looks like that outfit. Hope you find it.
    Thanks re hubby. Things are much better right now.
    I enjoyed the update. Love the picture of Snowshoe on his lap at the sauna. Snowshoe really wanted attention badly! hehe

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :)

@king_of_simcity7 So much drama.

@MamaSimTee I'm not having troubles today. Hope you enjoy the concert!

@emorrill I remember when I rented a car to go up and see my Dad the last time that I was amazed at all the modern stuff, back up camera, radio stations, hands free phone, no frigging key...all electronic ignition. When the girl was showing me all the goodies I was like 'you got something less fancy that would be cheaper...but not break down on me?' I was used to my 13 year old Durango that has nothing except cruise.
    The little car I'm driving now doesn't even have cruise or power windows. Its a Sonic, don't recall the year. Wanted the cheapest thing on the lot and that is what they had. It was my son's car and when he bought his truck once he got his real job he gave it to me since I paid a mega down payment on the car. I'm making the monthly's on it now. It runs and has AC which is more than the durango has :open_mouth:
    Awesome pics of Sam and Scott and his fellow cast members in the red dresses.
    lol at the pics. Toby definitely looks better now. I loved that song too. AJ's was epic!
    Sam and Emily seem drawn to each other for some reason. I'm staying out of it so it is all them.
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    I was very happy she did not have twins too! I do think the hold hands would be sweet. I was more likely to squeeze the whosit out of someone's hands though!
    Poor Sam, he does not look happy.
    The car looks great, wish I knew why it didn't work in my game.

@MoonandStars83 Nice little roof area on the rec center for them to do more fun stuff at.

@lanlyn Cool update. Emad certainly has all the comforts in his lair. The pictures are perfect with the story. Your effects with the kraken are awesome. Look forward to seeing the two brothers together again.

@Springfairy556 Well that mission didn't exactly go well. :)

@TinySpaceFox Glad you got things running better. Bummer that you have classes on your birthday. There should be a law.... hehe. The guys look great jammin'. Hope you have a great birthday.

@Simtown15 You've got a nice looking family. Bummer about the bugs.
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    The mother of my family got fired from here Job as head bookstore sales person. This was due her manager getting concerned at her level of ability at the bookstore( In Niua Simoa corruption is ripe in many levels of management with very little control). The mother went to her boss to ask about why, and to ask for her job back since she is the sole earner for the family and she doesn't have much of an education. The son of the family got into a romantic relationship with one of his close friends at school. The mother talked with her boss but it ended badly with shouting and nearly escalating to violence.

The boss is close friends with the king of the town which means bad news was coming, so the mother( also known as Carey) knew things were about to head south, within 2 hours she and her son had left their apartment and caught the last boat out of the town(Carey's son didn't get to say goodbye to his friend), she moved to Riverview to get as far away as possible, the journey took 3 weeks as they stopped at several places along the way, just to make sure they could enter Riverview legally. All in all the trip took 30,000 simoleans and she had to pay an extra 28000 simoleans for the house. Money is extremely tight as she can only work as a busboy here( she has no reference from her previous work). As a result to help pay the bills, her son is working as a newspaper deliverer, and being forced to wake up at 3:00 AM for work, then promptly going to school at 7:00 PM. So once school is completed he has already been working for 11 hours. Money is still extremely tight as they pay bills and food and are making a net 0 right now. Hopefully soon she will be promoted to a waitress and she can make some more money via tips. Carey has forbid all communication with anyone from Niua Simoa, as that may allow her previous boss to find out where they have gone.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2018
    Just popped on to hit awesomes on you awesome people

@meerkattime How are you still posting after being attacked by my spider minions.

@lanlyn Love that night shot of the kraken <3 Perseus would be proud,after showing him Medusa's head killing him then flying off on his unicorn.

@TinySpaceFox Don't forget you have Kizzy you can play,she is special and has a big sim heart but has trouble coping with the outside world :( So she expresses herself through her paintings.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I don't really have an update tonight, but @emorrill asked for a close up picture of Steven who was chatting with Mark @thuggishsplicer's SS on a post from the other day. A couple of close ups. He has got the prettiest color eyes! I took the second picture to show them better, but it doesn't do them justice. I used the same color codes on the shirt so at least you can see that! :grin:
    44187295351_f54111e962_b.jpg
    He has got a beautiful face! I hope true love will overcome the commitment issues that both guys have!
    30320766498_da215cddbf_b.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello again. I'm still improving. The cold is almost gone now.

I have finally completed the video I was working on and it is now saving the MP4 file to my hard drive. Once that's done I'll transfer it to my tablet and it'll start loading to YouTube. I'll let you know when it's ready to watch. I managed to cut most of that extra 10 minutes out of it. I think it's about 16 minutes now which is better than 25 minutes.

Now I'm actually looking forward to the next video but I'll have a lot of setting up to do. I don't have anything recorded for it yet but have done a bit of preparation to work out how I'm going to do it.

I'll do some feedback later on. I need to finish this video and then take a break for a while.

Mia seems ok. She sleeps a lot but that is normal. She still isn't putting her foot on the floor and is getting better with running around on 3 legs. But she's not really stable and lands in a heap regularly. She's so tiny - only about 6 kg and both of her knees are wonky and have been for years so it's not easy for her to manage with only one working back leg. I'm really hoping the problem is just that she twisted her knee cap on the bad leg and that it's sore because that'll recover naturally. If it's a tendon that's been torn then she'll need surgery and she's too small for them to repair that tendon so they'll have to do something else to allow her to use the leg again. They know what to do but it's all a bit complicated for me to follow completely.

So that's all from me for a while.

Happy Simming

PS.
    @TinySpaceFox my solution for too much CC is to have a few different Sims 3 folders. Different games have different CC in them and only that CC is in their respective folders.

So far it works for me.

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @lanlyn Paladin is very cheeky. I love his sense of humour. Mariner has some fighting words too, calling him Rag Doll. Uh oh if those boys think they can outsmart Emad they are probably wrong. Emad's flirting was careless but if was feeling restless at the time, that would explain it. I like the way you captured the water splashing from the speedboat. Antwon doesn't seem the type to give in easily, now that he has nothing left to lose. The water looks beautiful reflecting the purple sunset. I like how the kids all have their own aqua sled. Mariner doesn't waste any time and is way ahead of Faith.
    The bridge would look very nice with a port attached to it. Nice use of the Now and Then Manor fencing! It fits in perfectly with the medieval house, which looks lovely too. I hope you show us the underground areas :smile:
    @karritz Let us know how Mia goes. I really hope that it's only a minor injury.
    @Silverofdreams30 Angel looks so handsome in a suit! Looks like it was a nice day at the beach. Sadie actually likes being splashed by Angel.
    @PalmArrow The hotel looks like it has a lot of character. I hope you have a nice view from your room :smile:

pg. 2920
    @mikezumi I would have to write down what meals my sim had made for the wish or else I would forget. It would be a better painting if it had more cherry blossoms and less rabbits in mugs lol. Congrats to Finnian on mastering painting. I knew it wouldn't be long until he achieved that. Won't be long either until Moss masters gardening. Can you stop the tractor mid circuit or does it have to complete the whole track first? Shannon will be moving on to space rocks soon now that he completed the challenge. I didn't know sims could get detention. I just looked it up and it happens if a sim slacks off during school. I wonder if it's a base game or Generations feature. Shannon looks like he's saying 'Woah man, that was a bit uncalled for, thanks for stopping by!' I see Shannon and Mikezumi mysteriously disappeared while the boys got dressed. Finnian is rushing to get to the limo. I think you said last time that Moss got Prom King, so I hope it's Finnian this time :smile:
    I enjoy it when Mikezumi and Shannon get dressed up to go out somewhere nice. I assume that Sharpo had only good things to say about Shannon. Aw the cheese platter must have been a hit with the guests. I think a cup of tea is a strange way to raise hunger. It's a nice family activity though.
    @king_of_simcity7 So much for girls only. I'm a bit worried about what Warren's idea is. If he thinks it's a good idea it's bound to upset someone lol.
    To be fair to Cassie, Anna is also there and they're not even sitting next to the guys. I don't believe that Cassie truly loves The Squire if she doesn't want him to be around her. The Squire hasn't been happy either so maybe they should split for good. Warren probably wants Cassie all for himself :grimace:
    @bekkasan Super confusing! :lol:
    @Silverofdreams30 I've never seen that cc before sorry. I convert everything to .package format now so it's easier to identify when stuff like this happens. I hope you can find it :frowning:
    I hope Angel got some high value flowers. Mcstiles is copying Ty's shirtless look lol. Cute pics of the cats! Aw I didn't know that sims could hold animals in the sauna.
    @meerkattime The thread I was talking about is called 'Goofy, Funny, Happy, etc...Sim Expressions:'. It's good for a laugh which is why I thought of your picture. :smile:
    @MamaSimTee I haven't had any problems, but since your post came across twice it might be your internet connection. Enjoy the concert! :smiley:
    @emorrill l've never seen a Kia Soul before but you're right... they do look a bit too boxy for my tastes. It reminds me of the Nissan Cube car. Good modern features can make everything better though lol. My parents got a Renault Koleos and it's beautiful! Heated seats, touch screen, rear cameras etc. Those digital radio stations are great. My car is a Hyundai 2009 model so I was slightly too early and missed out on bluetooth and other nice features.
    Nice throw back to Linkin Park. I like a couple of their popular songs like Numb and In The End.
    Hahaha gosh how does Sam do it, he looks better in that dress than I would :tongue:. I guess Sam would be used to it but seeing him on a date pretending to be a lady would be very funny. Scott is totally rocking that red sparkly dress in NCIS :grin:
    @MoonandStars83 It would be nice relaxing on that roof in one of those lounge chairs. That's interesting that child vampires can get tanned. Maybe the game doesn't see them as full vampires yet.

pg. 2921
    @CravenLestat Lovely pattern on Audrina's dress. Audrina is a gorgeous sim too. I think that's the same hair that charlottesmom is using for Near.
    @emorrill Those curtain shades look cute in the background. Is it weird if I say that Sam actually looks good with a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick :lol:. I put quite a bit of different makeup on my males but I blend it in so that only I notice it. Now, I may not have seen all of Supernatural but that car is iconic! I have a box set of up to season 7 or 8 I think but I only got past the first season and stopped watching it for some reason. It's a great show so I really do need to pick it up again.
    @lanlyn Naw I think Emad has more feelings than he cares to admit. He cares for Bebhinn, Faith and the other kids. He cares about welfare and reputation of the community. I thought he and Bebhinn had married for love, and I'm slightly hurt now that it seems that it was just for money :lol:. They do love each other deep down though. It's a good thing that Bunter is coming soon to mend the relationship between them, as one day Emad will realise that being alone would be a much worse fate. If only Sherry believed him... see he does have a secret lair! Ah so that's how Emad is able to slip in and out of Kraken form without anyone noticing. Uh oh this innocent sim picked the wrong night to be out on the water. I get freaked out at anything with more than four legs in real life so I can't imagine how it would feel to struggle and be devoured by a creature of that size. Phew that poor sim dodged a bullet there! Lol his mind naturally went to Bebhinn. Oh yes I can't wait to see the brothers reunite. There's definitely going to be a power struggle between them :grin:
    @springfairy556 That's not good that you have been feeling sick lately. Take care and feel better soon! :smile:
    Michael's bedroom looks very fancy. It's going to take a long while for Francine to warm up to the idea of using the bed for anything else I think. Gee I hope Trevor can be trusted... he's not exactly happy with Michael. Wow those are some heavy guns. Those grenades must be powerful. I hope no one got hurt though. That's a long way to fall! Now I'm imagining Francine twisting her ankles from those high heels :grimace:. I do love that pose of Michael catching her though.
    @TinySpaceFox Do you have enough space for the game to run? I only ask because on my old pc I couldn't even save literally one second after the game had loaded and got a lot of crashes. CC Magic is a great tool. I hope going through your cc list helps because constant crashes are very frustrating! Aww the boys are jammin' :heart:
    @Simtown15 Nice to see you back here. The house you chose is nice. I hope you get some sort of reward for clearing out all the bugs.
    @bekkasan Steven's eyes are a lovely sea green colour. He's a cutie! :smile:
    @karritz It sounds like Mia is still managing to get around alright. Hopefully she will recover on her own without requiring surgery.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CravenLestat -I've got your video downloaded to watch later.
    @Springfairy556 -Great update!
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.
    @PalmArrow -You Could've taken your computer if it was a laptop like mine is.I didn't get a desktop because it wouldn't be able to travel with me and I also expect to be relocating sometime soon.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!I disabled carpools and school buses with a Mod.Thanks for the comment.It's for being able to lock community lots up by locking the gates or doors up to close the lot down or close outdoor pools donw for the season.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!The only thing I didn't have was a school uniform because I was in public school and those were mostly a thing for kids in private schools.I did have my knapsack for school though which was bad enough though I was often using one for just having a day out most of the time so it wasn't too out of place except that my bag was packed for school instead of just a day out.
    @lanlyn -I got it to fix a Seasons issue with pools being too accassible in the winter when it gets too cold for swimming.I would go with THIS curfew disabler Mod and use the one for children and kids.I would also keep this Mod installed and just enable curfews with story progression as the NRaas version has the option to set curfews and unset or disable them.Great update!
    @Karritz -Great pictures!I've got plans for Evermore Falls.We've been getting a lot of smoke from distant fires and it's made the air quality so bad I've not been able to go very far.I enjoy seeing what you get up to in your games.Good luck with Mia!I had to take Katy to the vet once and I'd spent money I was planning to use getting Pig fixed.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!I wouldn't worry if it was from package files I installed.I worry if it comes attatched to a sim I dowloaded from the Exchange.
    @ilikethesims30 -Great pictures!
    @bekkasan -Great update!
    @plushtrap_107 -I wish I'd gotten my eyes tested again a few more time like I should've over the years because I've had my eyesight issue since I was a child and it's never been caught like it shoud've been.I've had internet like yours and it's made me give up.Thanks for the comment.I had to build that fence around the lot.
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.I wish I'd not needed to use Mods though it wasn't my first choice unless I wanted to continue playing and be able to enjoy the game.I had to use Mods if I wasn't giving up the game.That's from one of the hundreds of Mods I use because it fixes a Seasons issue with outdoor pools.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -I wish the weather was cooler so I could get over my illness which came with the hot weather.
    @MKSizzle -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Chi5678 -I use a lot of Mods in my games because I had a lot of issues that were only fixed with those Mods.
    @MamaSimTee -I just got here and my page glitched recently.
    @TinySpaceFox -Great update!I use CC Magic and I've got tons of CC in my game.
    @Simtown15 -Hi there!Great update!
    @emorrill -I was listening to heavy metal as a teen and listen to rap a lot now.
    @jonny522 -Hi there!That sounds like a fun back story.
    Here's pictures of testing some new CC I installed.
    Evermore Falls,Maine-New TV test.I created this while fooling around with S3OC and decided to test it in the game.It's a part of my buy mode fix collection of CC I started creating to fix the buy mode catalog for those building starter homes for moving in new sims by making more affordable clones of EA objects as non-default clones instead of default replacements.I did this after hearing complaints of starter homes being unaffordable for starter sims and about the buy mode objects being way too expensive for sims just starting out to be able to afford.
    Here's the TV's default position when placed on a wall in buy mode.
    42366421480_c96ca9e409_b.jpg
    It's been shifted down lower on that wall here.
    42366417950_99fc3bf0a2_b.jpg
    Here's a UI shot of that TV shited down on the wall.
    42366414020_ba16170d9f_b.jpg
    Here's it's buy mode calalog listing.
    42366411070_841b7bcaf6_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @coco - Trevor loves to throw grenades.LOL.Thank you, I had to get some medication.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNfI7BblqaU
    @meerkattime - No, its not.But luckily they only slept.XD Oh their problems are far from over.
    @bekkasan - Not at all. Didn't expect it to be easy, but didn't see that coming either.
    @TadOlson - Thank you!
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    just posted chapter 12 of my Humphrey family.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited August 2018
    Pages: 2920 to current.

Again, thanks so much for the feedback! :)
    @Mikezumi, @king_of_simcity7, @bekkasan, @meerkattime, @emorrill, @MoonandStars83, @Simtown15, @CravenLestat, @coco, @TadOlson
    _______

@Mikezumi Cute painting. I like the red sun background. Congrats to Finnian for mastering the painting skill. ...Moss looks like he would be the son who took over the farm back in former times while his brother headed to the city to pursue a bohemian lifestyle of art! Just kidding. ...Wow 3/4 of 100 bottles. Awesome job, Mikezumi. And Shannon completed the Timber Terminator Challenge! ...Chet picked the wrong trait to express. Ha! ...LOL at telling the parents to take it upstairs! ...The boys look good in their prom suits. ...Fun shots at Sharpo's party. The brothers have aged to elders I see.

@king_of_simcity7 Oh no, Warren's ideas are usually bad ones! Well, The Squire's life just got messed up, thanks to Warren. Did Warren do that on purpose? Probably, knowing him.

@Silverofdreams30 I liked the cat pics. Snowshoe has a very fluffy tummy! Loved seeing him with Angel in the sauna.

@emorrill Glad you're enjoying the loan car. ...OMG, Sam in the red dress. And so fun to see the NCIS cast dressed up too! ...Great previews of Sam! ...My husband and I have been watching the back episodes of Supernatural on Netflix lately. We'd never seen any of the shows. And guess what? I know how to kill a ghoul now! Stay tuned. ;)

...One simmer made several videos that demonstrate types of fog emitter codes. She lists the types she shows on this blog page. I guess you could do a search on the page for a specific type you're interested in seeing: Fog Emitter Effects Animations Series

...Here's the kind of music my parents listened to when I was growing up: old Mantovani orchestral music and Hollywood musicals! :#

https://youtu.be/vuvJu1wMvXI

@MoonandStars83 I like the Red Center roof layout. ...A vampire with a tan! Interesting. But I guess since he's just a kid, it makes sense.

@CravenLestat Audrina is gorgeous, and I love that name.

...Perseus battled a really, really scary Kraken! :o

https://youtu.be/gb2zIR2rvRQ

@Springfairy556 Sorry to hear you were sick. ...Wow, what an exciting update! It doesn't look like their plan worked too well. Trevor is a loose cannon. Literally! ...Loved how Michael caught Francine when she jumped.

@TinySpaceFox Happy Birthday! ...Cute animated pic. The Sims band was great too.

@Simtown15 Nice meeting your current sims. LOL at the phony scientist! ...I had to use a photo editing app to suggest that Emad had shifted into a creature.

@jonny522 Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have an interesting story going on. You're playing in the custom world of Niua Simoa? I've seen it. Very nice!

@bekkasan I love your version of Steven. Very handsome.

@Karritz Glad to hear that both you and Mia are doing better. ...Good idea about the different CC folders.

@coco Emad first married Bebhinn for her money, but he did fall in love with her. They are well-suited! I had to change his Gold Digger LT Wish to Mastering Acrobatics because I just couldn't see Emad killing Bebhinn!

@TadOlson Thanks for the link to the Curfew mod. I have it installed now and, as you suggest, will leave it in place. I can keep the kids at home myself, but can let them roam around without a problem if I want.

@msbeckycat Glad Candace got rid of her fleas! Poor thing. She's learning her hunting skills quickly! ...Darrell is darling! Love the screenshot of him meeting Candace. ...Congrats on Abby's pregnancy.
    _______

Here's a special appreciation screenshot of Mikel. He "volunteered" to be The Kraken's victim in my story. >:) But don't worry, he came away without even a negative moodlet to show for his experience!

In fact, Mikel had a great time with his exciting role. Not only was he Squeaky Clean, he was Having a Blast and Enjoying Solitude! What a guy! :D
    5p2YcUcUETVnWY4w5nj3prsind4LRyb0ZBURTjXnooqOHMYwm35XsUl270EMk1Nwha34PSI-2guCE0ifTsISHHW7RMMRRptalxxXX4nwclgGQqeGsEY-DDNVhnq5umlCPsAq_N5720It0DjbsY35ieDhCmqBxUvH_71GY_60oboY4mIJLV8HhwIusS6IwylCq1mdj2PBPIt218LsEgW5FAiUsSi0Q4JHo4jTUqgR7v7N9n1Rvs9CLr2Co7dhX4DG1ZyuTaRjfe7dMHLRu1FOBrMGjMqiAcyc4WpfOWSvbytcitx0LQomd9nCyaj7KhKKxj8Kgqgtui3hHY7YeZCcrbwxkq-ptRt6zoPq80PbaguoSxW2QkeUvZCNqKMTYhGhA2pHHvoKr5Q33hKVQtt-X1PR-toZhro1dLhbd5E7Ask3EtJ3SXkCZ5yzpb-5NyJBLW036jDN2mNCofNMJqUR0mIRiwaTDC5TeQINCPHvOMT_qyzUiJL6odyv8LIO5ZIdWy_Lus5jigmVT4w7YqnQM4bGh3L4bzAn4bDBafAauadpMmubvMDsf3IUIL2pyygRHn6HWVzSR3yxYnEwgUJfXsa7QksSXt-E5AGZjm3F=w959-h541-no
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer -I wish the weather was cooler so I could get over my illness which came with the hot weather.

The crummy air quality sure doesn't help, does it? Hope you'll feel better soon.

Went to the doctor, she checked, and found that my lungs were clear...so I think I'm over the worst of it. It's just that left over productive cough (-sarcasm- cough...productive?) that's driving me insane. Hello, Salbutamol inhaler. UGH! Oh well...

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    wainscottblwainscottbl Posts: 5 New Member
    Started my Goth saga over. Was only one generation in. Mortimer was in college, frozen, and the defreeze wasn't working. I didn't feel like going through the trouble of searching for other ways. I found out that the method is full proof. I said to heck with it. I was going to let Mortimer starve and make it part of the whole storyline:

"A young man goes hiking, but doesn't return; the last person to see him? A member of the paparazzi?" or headline "Young Man and Woman Still Missing. Authorities Declare Them Legally Dead"

Starting over: Well, things are getting very scandalous in Sunset Valley!

Cornelia is known for being unflirty, so she's difficult to work with romantically, but I had Gunther take her away to Paris and they had quite a fun time. But, Cornelia returns...her sister asks Gunther out on a date. I send her over there to declare war on her sister--make her her nemesis. Then, Thorton Wolff calls and ask Cornelia out, so I have Gunther invite him over "in good will" and then beat him up--I make sure he's not his boss, because I know they work together. I was thinking he could fire Thorton, because Gunther is a partner, and I remember talking to one co-worker at a party and one option was "fire", but she must not be a partner. I didn't fire her, because she was nice. I guess Thorton is an equal. I'm not sure, but I had my duel with him, so to speak. I'm a celebrity, but I don't think the paparazzi was there for it or the break of the two sisters. Cornelia is about to have another child, I think. She's having that "sickness" issue. She's a cougar, too. She's something of ten years older than Gunther (ten days! Fifty at the present or so. A fifty year old mother). So, scandal in Sunset Valley. I'll have to get some screenshots of something at least.

> @jonny522 said:
    > The mother of my family got fired from here Job as head bookstore sales person. This was due her manager getting concerned at her level of ability at the bookstore( In Niua Simoa corruption is ripe in many levels of management with very little control). The mother went to her boss to ask about why, and to ask for her job back since she is the sole earner for the family and she doesn't have much of an education. The son of the family got into a romantic relationship with one of his close friends at school. The mother talked with her boss but it ended badly with shouting and nearly escalating to violence.
    >
    > The boss is close friends with the king of the town which means bad news was coming, so the mother( also known as Carey) knew things were about to head south, within 2 hours she and her son had left their apartment and caught the last boat out of the town(Carey's son didn't get to say goodbye to his friend), she moved to Riverview to get as far away as possible, the journey took 3 weeks as they stopped at several places along the way, just to make sure they could enter Riverview legally. All in all the trip took 30,000 simoleans and she had to pay an extra 28000 simoleans for the house. Money is extremely tight as she can only work as a busboy here( she has no reference from her previous work). As a result to help pay the bills, her son is working as a newspaper deliverer, and being forced to wake up at 3:00 AM for work, then promptly going to school at 7:00 PM. So once school is completed he has already been working for 11 hours. Money is still extremely tight as they pay bills and food and are making a net 0 right now. Hopefully soon she will be promoted to a waitress and she can make some more money via tips. Carey has forbid all communication with anyone from Niua Simoa, as that may allow her previous boss to find out where they have gone.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never moved. I've just started playing again after years. I had my criminal sitting one of his dining room chairs watching TV, sleeping in a sleeping bag, letting his little boy have the bed (he was a single dad)...money was tight...the house was a disaster, even though it was a decent ranch on the outside. I only played him a bit, but yes, it was hard...I think bookstore salesperson isn't a career job is is? I'd get a career job. They are easier. It's much harder to be fired.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Oscar's Childhood Part 7 is now on YouTube

I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/XQZ5S09EamI

I'm now setting up for the next part of the story.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    jamesrhodejamesrhode Posts: 15 Member
    Nice Songs!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top