Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2018
    @meerkattime <3

I like my life with her,we have cable and all but there's no HBO :bawling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnuV0mbdqi4
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

A Beautiful Day
    Part 2

Alexandra barely makes it in the door when her contractions start. She puts Jade down on the floor as her Mom comes in behind her. She grabs her phone and calls Jared who is still at work. Luckily the studio is only a few blocks away and Jared rushes home when he gets her frantic call. (he missed the baby dance since he was not present when the contractions started) He is very excited and does a little happy dance that the moment has come. Alexandra, despite having a killer contraction smiles at his dance. She loves that he is excited about having another baby.

Kiara calls Dimitri and tells him the baby is coming and to come back now. He drives at top speed and quickly arrives at the house. He bought some books for the kids while he was out and sits with Jamie on the floor and they read together. Kiara takes a book and reads with Jade. She tries not worry about what is going on upstairs.
    44144139681_c687997703_b.jpg
    44144137951_244eebddf9_b.jpg
    30276938608_2cba12abe9_b.jpg

The contractions are as intense as she remembers and Jared stands helpless as he watches her struggle with the contractions and pain to deliver their baby. After the contraction is over he tells her she is doing great and applauds her (well, I guess he knows actresses love applause) A few more big contractions and she knows it is time. A smile forms on her face in anticipation.
    44144138801_b20a5b6841_b.jpg
    44144139021_9edd03979a_b.jpg
    29206439937_13a8d44001_b.jpg
    29206439387_aba49b5df1_b.jpg

Alexandra delivers a healthy baby girl. She is entranced by her daughter, tired, happy and full of love. She looks toward Jared and smiles happily at him.
    44144137091_a81e9d6505_b.jpg
    29206438877_9a7f819331_b.jpg
    44144136661_55458ed5a4_b.jpg

Jared gets his first snuggle and counts fingers and toes and falls in love with his daughter. Meet Amy Padelecki. She is artistic and friendly. Likes kids music, fruit parfait and lilac is her color.
    30276937968_7e5fac587a_b.jpg
    29206436467_55d76bd7e3_b.jpg

Jared places Amy in the bassinet and takes Alexandra in his arms. "I love you."
    "I love you."
    They hold each tightly marveling at the new life they created.
    30276938258_36d5840cfb_b.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Charlottesmom

Thank you for the lovely comments

@bekkasan

Congrats to their new babygirl

@meerkattime

Ha ha yeah I used motherlode, and angel got the 35000 simoleons that
    was left from ediitng that house. thank you for lovely comments.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Feedback_Banner.jpg
    Yippee...yeehah...wheeeee...*hack-cough-wheeze* (in between spitting phlegm into a cup)...sorry if I keep my commenting brief...

Page 2900 Oh freakin' joy...
    @Charlottesmom - I love that Sims 3 shirt on "Near"- is there a "Far" in the works. :D
    Always nice to see Meggie.
    @Springfairy556 - Interesting to see your Sims 3 take on GTA...not sure which iteration...but do you plan on creating GTA5's Trevor? I don't play the game, but my kids got the game and they like playing it.
    @king_of_simcity7 - yep, definitely before my time on the forums. Page 1000 - Dec 2016? That was roughly about the time that @Featherbelle got fed up of my whining that I was bored (was recovering from the first severe bout of pneumonia) and told me to shaddup and go play TS3.
    @Mikezumi - those teens certainly have mood swings in TS3. I generally also ixnay the moodswings. Having three RL kids of my own has pretty much killed any patience with mood swings that I've had. Not willing to tolerate it with my Sim progeny.
    I really do have to get that painting mod; always keeps slipping my mind.
    Gotta rack together enough SimPoints to get myself Grandpa's Grove too one of these days; it generally takes my Sim 3 hours to harvest my greenhouse full of plants.
    Love your Life on the Farm storyline. I like the 40s style hair on Sim-Mikezumi. :)
    Still have a major ton of Stuff Packs that I still need to track down. :( I love the fixer-upper car, but haven't got Roaring Heights yet. That's on the list of worlds.
    Congratulations to Moss on his Level 2 and his driver's licence.
    Yeah...Simon definitely was fast on that one.
    Likes and Awesomes handed out

Page 2901

Page 2902
    @CravenLestat - Nice set of Chicago-style three-level walk-ups :)
    @Mikezumi - Nice to see the boys helping their dad with the garden.

Page 2903
    @Charlottesmom - I always marvel at how your lots and buildings turn out. Wonderful landscaping.

Page 2904
    @imdragonit - stunning sim...based on an Avatar skin. Wow.

Page 2905
    @Charlottesmom - Always love your "fooling around" on TS3. It makes for amusing posts...and lot of fun. :)

Page 2906
    @Charlottesmom - you really have some colorful saves. :) Enjoying the three cougars and their antics. :D
    @Chi5678 - Sounds like you've got an interesting start with your founder marrying SV's badboy. :) Looks like she's going to have her hands full with that one.
    @Mikezumi - looks like your Keanu is looking pretty much like the real thing. You have a knack with that. :)

Page 2907
    @MKSizzle Lol, I’m a newbie – I’m just a hopeless chatterbox when it comes to The Sims ;).
    @meerkattime - heh heh heh... If you're a chatterbox...then I must be the forum loudmouth. :D Join date March 2017 - Racked up 4000+ posts (in the space of just over an year). Yeah...I need to duct-tape my mouth shut.
    @MoonandStars83 - Yes, it is. https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_downtown_14.shtml

Page 2908
    @MKSizzle - Boy, Ben has certainly grown up. Now a father and teaching his kids how to drive.
    @Charlottesmom - Have you tried Print-Screen? I presume you probably have already and sometimes TS3 has a tendency to disable the Print Screen button too. I've somehow managed to get it to work. I had to go into the video options to enable the controls and notifications to appear when I hit Print-Screen. I'll go back into game and see where the control options are when I'm feeling better.
    @MKSizzle - Quite the large family (both immediate and extended)
    @Charlottesmom - Where'd you get those stairs? :) Those things look cool. :)

Page 2909

Page 2910
    @Charlottesmom - OMG you cloned Gobias??? :D

UGH...Looking forward to getting to the doc tomorrow (for regular checkup...and maybe she can figure out why I'm still hacking up phlegm.

Will get to the other 10 pages later when my brain doesn't feel like it's going to fall out through my nostrils.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Alright I have an overdue update from the last time I played the Palmer family. It is pretty short compared to my usual ones, I think. I wasn't able to play for long. Too tired! I swear, between Twitter, this forum, and playing my game, I don't know how I get anything else done! Anyway, here goes!

So the morning after Colin's escapades to the beach after curfew, he was the last kid to wake up. Ben and Ashley always wake up later due to their jobs, so they were up at the same time as him making breakfast. Colin was a little nervous while he ate, that they would say something, but he acted as non-nonchalantly as possible.

pmpVqcj.jpg

Boy, was he relieved when they said nothing. He got away with it completely! He is thinking about the other possibilities now. He is getting courageous!

2C5NiKq.jpg

After the kids went to school, Ben had another autograph session. Last time, no one showed up, but this time....he couldn't even finish signing autographs before it ended! Looks like he has some pretty adoring fans....

xLx7a4H.jpg
    Fq0JObO.jpg
    PACIPgU.jpg
    11wUcMN.jpg

When the teens got home, they did their homework first thing. Colin actually chose to do his on the desk I put in his room, to my amazement and excitement! (Yes, I was excited lol because I put it there for a reason!)

nMItTQA.jpg
    s04P34b.jpg

Ben has been gaining more and more interest in gardening since he had been picking up Ian's slack, and he really wanted to water the plants. I think he may have found his green thumb later in life!

ux3g1yb.jpg

Colin had thought of the perfect prank. He was going to let all the frogs loose in the school. He couldn't wait! He jogged over and tried to get it done before anyone saw him.

Vzneg9t.jpg
    81JGzCP.jpg
    OClQLkd.jpg

He went back home and just couldn't stay awake any longer. Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep for some reason... lol

vy8o8st.jpg

That evening, Ben and Ashley both had a concert to perform and it was Adelyn's ballet recital. Ian and Sebastian attended. After the show, they talked outside for a bit.

tfvuHMS.jpg
    G5Dp3oQ.jpg
    ffLdKmS.jpg

When everyone got home, Ben played some video games with Ian.

9V8vXzY.jpg

While Adelyn had a late dinner.

6Qo9hUp.jpg

Ok maybe that was a little long. I can never tell until I'm finished. LOL. I am still taking a break from this save and trying to get a new one going with my new sim, Josh. I had started one with him being a stylist, but I couldn't take it. Too much lag and going in and out of the stylist station was tedious and irritatingly slow-going. So, I just abandoned that save and started a new one. By habit I wanted to start a legacy. (I totally love starting out like that in my games. I don't actually follow legacy rules except for that.) I really don't intend to keep this one going. At least, I don't think I am. But anyway, I placed him in Sunset Valley again, because I only have 2 choices: that or Twinbrook. I couldn't find an appropriate lot in Twinbrook, so I went back to Sunset Valley. I tried to place the biggest lot somewhere else, for at least some variety, but the lot cost a LOT less than it should have, leaving him with too much money... I do realize there is a funds cheat to change that but I am an idiot and didn't think of that at the time. So I gave up and stuck him on the same lot the Palmers are on.

I don't think I want to do that, honestly, so I was actually thinking about downloading Riverview. I have never ever gotten a world off the site and I don't know exactly how to do it or how it will effect my game, but I am willing to try.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    A bit more...

@PalmArrow , I really wish the door of life and Death did, it says mix genetics...who's genetics are they mixing pudding male to pudding female even though I specified L?? Stoopid EA! I don't mind going ITF as long as it's really a genetic kid. I may try it with a few more of my SS couples.
    **Meggie was so funny getting up and leaving when Light sat down next to her!

@TeenWolf_1999 , More cool Gifs! The talking to prego belly one is adorable!

@bekkasan , Yeah I wanted genetic so...thank goodness ITF kiddo was genetic.
    **Judy whooped my tush in B Ball!
    **JARED!!! Yeah! Jared you dork, no hearts...Grrr! Laughing and chatting, yeah, that won't last long. I can predict where this is going!
    **Yup, argue central...any friendship they had will tank in 10 seconds.
    **Yikes hearts for Jorge, he's cute but take Becky you tramp!
    **With David who knows, it seems he likes to mix it up.
    **Jared you wimp! At least David is civil.
    **Jared kept coming back...LOL!! (and that is why I adore him!)
    **Spotted Sam and Emma chatting it up again!
    **Yeah Craven ply her with your book smarts.. LOL!
    **I kinda would love to see Jared get hearts for Martin. He's not allowed to partake of the male companionships in my saves. I un-brothered him and Connor once and had them kiss and nearly threw up, I felt so dirty afterwards I deleted the whole save. :flushed:

@emorrill , I was shocked Sebastian got hearts for Becky...Cool for sure, but if he's smart he'll stay away from her, nothing but trouble that one. :wink:
    **I spotted Sam and Emma chatting there too!
    **I resisted posting a picture on the Lost board for years, I was finally goaded into it by Indy (his real name) one of my friends there, he was shocked that I looked so young and said he expected me to look like the mom in Home Alone! (yeah...thanks sweetie!! :flushed: )
    **Jeff and I shared tons of pictures of the temples back and fourth, he told me about no coffee and a bunch of other stuff I'm sure I Don't remember now (this was 10 plus years ago).
    **Clicky in a church, that's bad!
    **Not sure where I got the dolphin slide am going into game in a few will check.
    **Yeah, maybe if the poor child had black hair he wouldn't have been so bad. I really wanted genetic though so he had to go..
    **Okay I've decided the lightbulb is more than a coincidence as when Light and L were sleeping the other day they both had the lightbulb thought bubble at least 10 times! I'm going to make a video of them dreaming one of these days.
    **Hope you anniversary was Romantic and lovely!

@king_of_simcity7 , The Squire is turning into Warren!!
    **Okay at least he's not quite as creepy.
    **Oh no not Warren!

@lanlyn , I love that build of yours with all the additions to the greenhouse.
    **That looks like a pretty cool mod.
    **Wishing well kids are just as bad (I have 3 of them), might as well just adopt a random one. Glad ITF has real genetic kiddos.
    **Yup, in the future, go to the hospital there is a choice for genetically engineering a baby, it costs $5,000.
    **I loved the look between Matt and Light, it ain't happening though. :wink:
    **Have fun corralling Bunter and Emad and getting them to behave!
    **Emad cracks me up! He was just born to be a butt head!
    **Culture Club...yup the 80's were grand!

@meerkattime , The door of life and death is fun and has a few other nifty things to do, so not a complete waste.
    **Light looked like he was going to topple L with his baby weight (and probably a bunch of 🐸🐸🐸🐸!)
    **I think I'll keep Morgan for awhile.
    **Meggie's response was very cute, I had nothing to do with it, I just knew she was reading a romantic book.

@MKSizzle , There are loads of obnoxious boards out there, even Sims ones, especially Sims ones!
    **Not sure why the door kid didn't fulfill Light's wish when adoption will (according to mikezumi) I wanted a genetic kid though so...
    **It was fun to play that wish out.

@TadOlson , is that lock modded, it looks that same as what I would get in my game.

@CravenLestat , Freaking cool B&W to color! The last one is my favorite, huge flowers...

@Springfairy556 , Michael it IS creepy to watch people eat!
    **The foot stomping drives me batty!
    **Awwwww! The smoochies! Hope they don't get in a bucket load of trouble tomorrow.
    **Not sure where the slide is from but will look while in game today.
    **Sims males giving birth...old news my friend (this was unmodded too..too bad the kid was not genetically theirs).

@coco , Saw the PM of the trophy! Awesome!!! I hope you guys add a new one this year. :smiley:
    **Try an escape room they're super fun!
    **I was only attached to one of my Sims 4 Sims and that was after playing him for 2 months. Blake...he was pretty cute..

Blake:

36393192534_787ae76b8a_c.jpg

In game with Julia.

36393242184_e7080afda7_c.jpg

37058689062_fffb3e05dc_c.jpg

**Light got humungous!
    **Total waste of time for a pudding child, I could have adopted one quicker.
    **Bryce will always be my favorite L child, but Morgan isn't bad for a Light/L kid.
    **I was thinking the same thing about Matt, Light walks by and he thinks to hims self...hmmm, Light really is kinda cute.
    **I didn't even know Meggie had such smut in her inventory! :lol:

@Mikezumi , Hopefully Moss and Finnian won't be playing chicken with the tractors!
    **Moss looks VERY uncomfortable sitting with Simon and Daniel's mom, she's gonna be your mother in law Moss make a good impression!
    **The door of life and death is less scary than the cow plant...
    **Light blew up like the goodyear blimp!
    **I considered adoption but wanted a genetic kid.
    **I love how Morgan and Bryce look like brothers but generally both are just L clones.
    **I'll make Matt find true love. :heart:
    **Well those fruits are slippery!
    **Weights look so painful at first!
    **Ohhhh, Moss you little devil!
    **Those belly flops!
    **Moss looks cute working on the car.

@meerkattime , Yeah they got the mermaid baby!!
    **Seriously male Sims are always so much better than females at taking care of babies. Teens are the best though!
    **Awwww! Look at her little pink legs, Adorable!!

@Karritz , I never mess with files, did once and wound up deleting my whole game, never again. I do play through the launcher but it's Steam so not such a pain as Origin. I just need to clear duplicates out of my library and CAS bin and things are fine. Screenshots will NEVER be kept at a minimum in my game, I'm up to 47,000 plus on flickr. Game still runs fine. Don't do videos so that isn't an issue.
    **I have see your big game before, nice looking Sims!
    **I love your IF's.
    **If there is such a thing I think you go overboard with feedback...yes it is very helpful but wow, so much feedback!
    **Your putting links to your videos is not what we were complaining about, you are most definitely a contributing member we were talking about non posters who drop by once a month to dump a video link then run.
    **Nobody is obliged to provide feedback at all, it's just a very nice thing to do if you have the time, it fosters goodwill.

@Silverofdreams30 , Audra looks a bit miffed at Alex, I'm sure he had a good reason for skipping school.
    **Beautiful Ty...
    **Beautiful Sunset!

2917...been at this for literally 5 hours!
  • Options
    MKSizzle wrote: »
    Alright I have an overdue update from the last time I played the Palmer family. It is pretty short compared to my usual ones, I think. I wasn't able to play for long. Too tired! I swear, between Twitter, this forum, and playing my game, I don't know how I get anything else done! Anyway, here goes!

Understandably; you're feeling under the weather - Kind of hard to get anything else done when you feel like you've gotten hit by the local dump-truck. I'm sure people understand. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Here's to us both feeling better soon.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer My time in The Sims community started in 2000. have had this account since later 2014 after I got banned for speaking out against the direction of the series after I lost my old account!

@Charlottesmom I hope that some contrast between The Squire and Warren can be seen soon :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Now some outtakes: :smile:

Lauren jumped into the arms of the wrong boyfriend!

39589092_10155761910386497_8021422737534746624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=401f6c8d952df00566ec61f30aa821b1&oe=5C0688AB

That shouldn't have happened so I restarted the game (Still not fixed Lauren's traits)

39454446_10155761910606497_8929427700636975104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e51797b90f6ed587d5912e76f17346ee&oe=5BF69B37

The imaginary car!

39506724_10155761910661497_4088488882138513408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9cf27a8d93e868e66ab2f27466aec252&oe=5BF556CA

At University Rex Lovelace the streaker started dancing with another Sim (Not Courtney)

38885446_10155744900446497_482994975382962176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=47db23ff139e818fab6f3d7aa62ac385&oe=5C0D87DC

I cannot remember if I shared this but The Squire must have been dissatisfied with Cassie!

38740287_10155744899646497_5059674944468680704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=efd00f94b9c1973086dcd0b2788e406e&oe=5BF4BFB1

From the up and coming Warren pictures that will be here at the start of next week. What is he doing?

39522540_10155760235851497_6323732391466631168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b6da72e188d593a0c6927ed1717724a5&oe=5BEFDB55
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lanlyn I used to pair up my Sim kids with their IFs all the time.
    ****I was gonna say, doesn't Emad have a tempermental wife?
    ****Thank you.
    ****Good for Antwon.
    ****Great pictures. I do believe the Piggy trait can be trained out of a pet, but it does take a while.
    ****Thanks for the link.
    ****I love the scolding mod! It comes in handy when you have large houses and the kids don't always hustle.

@MKSizzle Collin's lucky he didn't get picked up by the cops...
    ****Great Sim!

@meerkattime Thank you.

@bekkasan Thanks. The snack bar seemed to be the only appropriate place for the KP stuff.
    ****That is a cool roof.
    ****I think they do stop falling when their technology levels go up.
    ****Great update! Love the bar.

@wainscottbl Sounds like an interesting game.
    ****You seem like you have a flair for storytelling. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

@Springfairy556 Poor Francine. She should be able to catch a break every now and then.
    ****No problem. And thank you.

@emorrill Thank you.
    ****Happy (belated) Anniversary!

@TadOlson Thank you. Looks like a nifty fire department building.
    ****Great update.

@PalmArrow Thank you.
    ****Have fun on your trip!

@Mikezumi Sorry about Clyde. If you had him binned, maybe you could place a new copy and MC his relationships. Unless you tried that already, in which case, please ignore everything after the first sentence.
    ****You pretty much play Wishacies, right? I can never remember.
    ****Thank you.
    ****Glad Shannon finally got his dummy.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you.
    ****Sweet kitties.
    ****Fun beach pics.
    ****Great party.
    ****Happy kitties.
    ****More great party pics.

@Chi5678 re: fish name - Goldie McFishface.
    ****Thank you.
    ****When I took those vacation opportunities I never had any problems either, but I stopped taking them because I never took advantage and threw a party.
    ****Fridges retain all of their contents, even when you sell one and replace it with another.

@Karritz Hi. Feel better soon.
    ****Great pics.

@TinySpaceFox I wanted to be a vet when I was little. As I got older, though, I realized I don't have the heart for it. I'd want to save every animal and rescue all the strays, and would probably spend most of my time depressed because I couldn't accomplish both.
    ****re: feedback - Yeah, it's hard to keep up sometimes. That's usually when I end up apologizing for getting lazy toward the end of a long set of pages.

@plushtrap_107 Great skating pics.

@king_of_simcity7 Hope everything turns out okay with your job.
    ****Hope everything turns out okay for Squire and Cassie.
    ****Degrees are good.
    ****It's not an imaginary car. It's an invisible plane.

@TeenWolf_1999 Doesn't matter to me what kind of pictures you post. As long as it keeps you happy.
    ****Great update!
    ****I pretty much own the store, so I don't use the Dashboard. Sorry.

@Nikkei_Simmer Don't worry about the updates. Feel better soon.

@jamesrhode *waves*

@coco Great pics.

@Charlottesmom Thank you.
    ****Congrats on the mod-free baby-making. Also, the Door of Life and Death are notoriously unreliable. I revived a dead Sim in them once, and she showed up as her kids' stepmother.
    ****I recently wrote a review on RPO where I said that since I hadn't read the book yet, I probably enjoyed the movie more than I would have if I had. At least that was the general sense I got from other reviewers/laypeople. It'll be posted in a week or two.
    ****Interesting TS4 pics.

@msbeckycat Good luck with your Sims.

@polrbear Great updates! Glad you were able to find working codes and everything.

@domogirl04 Congrats!

@CravenLestat rec'd all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got a little lazy with comments towards the end. Sorry if I missed something.

Friday I was with the Thawns. Not too terribly much happened. I think I'm still having Try for Baby issues, but I didn't really have them try, so maybe next time I'll figure it out (or just pollinate Arcelia).
    JiGXE77.jpg

Saturday I went to see Crazy Rich Asians (very good, would definitely recommend), and when I got home I played with the Lestats for a while. Aria had a (human) baby girl named Doreen (it was the first name that came to mind). I was working on something else at the time, so I forgot to take a picture.

Sunday I finished off the roof of the Rec Center, and I did take a pic, but I forgot to upload it, so I'll show it tomorrow. I was wanting to place a picnic basket up there, but apparently they're limited to residential lots, which is no fun. Perhaps while I'm testing the lot I'll have someone place one up there. I also started on the first sublevel, which so far has half a bowling alley. I need to finish up the arcade portion (because what's a bowling alley without an arcade). I'm going to have to double check what's in the upper level game room so there's not a lot of overlapping.

After I was finished with the Rec Center for the day, I played the Holcombs. Rayna had a baby boy named Stellan. He must be a witch hybrid, because the badge didn't trigger, so I'm considering temporarily curing her until she has another baby in order to (hopefully) have the badge trigger. I didn't get a pic from this game either. Sorry.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @bekkasan , Let’s just call it an alternate storyline in my sick little brain...Light will always be Meggie’s dad, Becky will always be her mom but they were both dead in SO and are now alive and kicking. L and Meggie were only supposed to be together for SO then he was going back to L, his one true love (they were created for each other eons before Meggie showed up). I just got a bit attached to them together, that is over, I love her with Near, I Love L with Light. This is the problem with reusing Sims... ;)
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Nothing much is going on--in my Sims Game or in RL. But Rachel did try out a new workout class. She seemed to enjoy it. Here are some pictures.

r21soeA.jpg

ari7ci7.jpg

hUTDhDT.jpg

0OJZc08.jpg

dttDzM6.jpg

The classes were taught by Jenna Clark--my Step Up Sim.

OBlFakl.jpg
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile:

@ilikethesims30 Nice pictures from the workout class :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Feedback_Banner.jpg
    Yep...more feedback...

Page 2911
    @lanlyn - Evidently that spaceship seems like a lot of fun.
    @MKSizzle - Looks like Ashley had quite the audience.
    Evidently Sebastian looks like he's concentrating hard on the move; trying to outsmart Pops. :)
    After that... :D Boy does Ben look happy. :D
    That house is really nice...
    The one thing that annoys me about those recipe books is that if you don't have the http://nraas.wikispaces.com/AntiMagicScroll mod, the recipe books start adding up after a while because they *poof* into thin air and then the next sim has to buy them all over again. the *Anti Magic Scroll NRAAS mod makes sure that your cook books and music composition books don't end up vanishing into thin air and makes a copy in your "inventory" so that you can put them back on the shelf so another sim can learn from that book. Keeps book costs down. :)
    @Springfairy556 - I see Trevor made his appearance. :D He looks like the Trevor from GTA V. Trevor-gta5.jpg I can see his scowl in your sim.
    @bekkasan - here's hoping that your hubby continues to do well...and that the treatments continue to work out for him...thank goodness he's able to get it done at home now.

Page 2912
    @Chi5678 - I see Racheal hasn't manage to pick up the latest baby-name book... :D
    I dunno, Sims and their thought bubbles...certainly make for some interesting thoughts during the course of whatever they're doing. I used to get some really weird thoughtbubbles too, but I started using "hideheadlineeffects on" and got rid of those bubbles. :D
    @Mikezumi - Do you ever find that your sims (when you cancel their wishes) end up popping up another one just as soon as you cancel them. Mine do and it drives me bats. They've been like this EVER since I swapped over from the laptop to the desktop. I'm wondering if that change has been the catalyst for their obstinance. Believe me, sometimes I just want to do Disasters and Blessings and zap the living daylights out of 'em.
    Just how far do the poor boys have to run to catch the bus? :D but hey, they needn't complain. At least they get exercise.
    My sims just love Eggs Machiavellian; of course they also love making Potato and Truffle Torte.
    Y'know, I really need to get myself some SimPoints; Grandpa's Grove (from the Sims 3 Store) keeps calling and I keep telling it to be quiet, I need unknown.png the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery and the Business as Usual Bistro first. :D
    To the mail carrier: At least Shannon didn't have the DOGS out. :D
    Wow 15000LTR points. That's a nice chunk of LTR points for making nectar. I really need to start doing that. My sims get the nectar making machine and it sits around (and presumably rusts).
    I admire the way that you can capture the sims' expressions especially when they fall, since I can never seem to point the camera in the right angle to capture their facial expressions before it happens. :) Poor Mikezumi, hopefully she'll be able to get those grape-stains out of her bathing suit. :)
    Is there anyway you can send Shannon over to my greenhouse? My sims don't garden unless they're ordered to.
    Looks like the family all enjoyed the hamburgers that Mikezumi made.
    @plushtrap_107 - An army of Gobiases. OMG...Sunset Valley will never be the same again. AAAUGH!!!
    Looks like the kids have had fun skating.

Page 2913
    @TeenWolf_1999 - Your portrait pictures of your sims are fantastic.
    @MKSizzle - your new sim, Josh, looks fantastic
    @lanlyn - Yep, I think Bebhinn scared me half to death with that look and Emad must be at least 10x worse.
    OMG...Tyron's face seeing Emad flirting with Sherry. :D
    @Chi5678 - I always laugh when I hear about the children going to the graveyard for a field trip. Way to give them nightmares, teach. Was almost as bad as high-school students getting to go on a field trip to Oakalla prison (which was a running prison at the time that I was in high-school - can you imagine if there was a riot in the prison at the time that the kids were in there having their field trip? Think of the liabilities. Would never happen nowadays. :D Parents would be up in arms.) https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/criminal-justice/corrections/about-us/history/centres/1912-1991 Yep, they closed'er down in '91 a few years after I graduated and headed to college...yep. I'm that old.

Page 2914
    @Mikezumi - Wow. He looks dead-on accurate (Your Ian Somerhalder sim)

My sims can never stay away from the board breaker; given half a chance they're downstairs making a mess out of the gym.
    That's quite the preparation of a panoply of perfect provisions... :D 25 perfect meals. That'll fill up the fridge quite nicely.
    I just thought I saw an orange tree (Which I presume is a fruit available at the grocery store to plant when you get Grandpa's Grove?)
    @Charlottesmom - Oh geez, fun with genetics. :D

Page 2915
    @lanlyn - your "Stones Throw Greenhouse" is looking really fantastic. It's one of the things I need to lay down SimPoints for, but I'm still looking at the Bistro and the Bakery first. :D
    @TeenWolf_1999 - love the animated gifs that you made of the Sims.
    @emorrill - Happy Anniversary...(belated)...
    @lanlyn - another set of stunning pictures of your beautifully created greenhouse.

Page 2916
    @CravenLestat - Yet another wonderful collection.
    @Springfairy556 - Sounds like Trevor is up to no good (per usual)
    @Mikezumi - nice to see the kids helping the parents on the farm.
    Is that a pear tree that I see too?
    Way to go, Mikezumi. 25 perfect meals should be a snap. :)
    Yes, isn't that always the case; the sims try to go directly for "space-rocks". Don't they know that they can break their hand? :D
    Nope leg day is never fun. :D
    No sure what Sofia is planning here.
    hPBVO6q.jpg
    @meerkattime - I dunno, but I'd be worried.

Page 2917
    @Mikezumi - Hmmm, Shannon with green/blue hair? I've never seen that happen to my sims...it's either yellow, pink or purple...Maybe if the kids set a few more traps, I might be able to get a "blue color". :D
    Just like in real life the kids never like the homework.
    @Charlottesmom - have you got an accurate tabulation of how many Sims are in the graveyard? :D>:)
    I've dropped quite a few meteors on Sims, but I don't think I've managed to top thirty deaths yet. :( And I haven't dropped meteors in quite a long time. ~sigh~ I'm losing my touch.
    OMG...that poor kid. :D

Page 2918
    @MKSizzle - Boy, looks like quite the "autograph session for Ben".

Ugh...now I think I'm going to crash for a while...My brain thinks it's going to egress my cranium through an eye-socket. :no_mouth:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2018
    @coco - I'm not sure about Brad's family.It was never really mentioned.But I would assume they think he's in a federal prison, like trevor does.

@Mikezumi - Ooh nice catch! Gardening is so time consuming.Keep on cooking! You can do it!
    -Uh-oh looks like someone played a prank on him.Hope it comes out!
    **Yeah, she didn't. But she certainly had the urge to do so.XD Michael's trying his best.

@Silverofdreams30 _ Aww, glad the nickname reminded you of a friend!
    --Maybe he won't skip school next time lol.He's all like "Busted!"
    --Yup phone calls at the worst time...always.
    --Sunset is gorgeous!

@meerkattime -
    *Aww congrats on the little bundle of joy!
    *Sophia looks like she's up to something!
    *Love the mersim, so pretty! I never had the patience to deal with the constant need of water lol.
    --Yeah, always getting phone calls at the wrong time.

@lanlyn
    --I agree Michael's crazy about Francine.I think she likes him to!
    I started thinking of shrek when Emad started singing that! lol
    Oh I love the photo with the boat! Looks very mysterious.I feel like Emad is up to no good.XD

@Karritz
    Your sims are looking great! I love the editing you done with the backgrounds and such.Looks like a photo out of a magazine.
    -Imaginary friend becoming a human, I would so write a romance story with that! I love those kind of gameplay! lol

@king_of_simcity7
    --Time to the rock the party I see lol.
    --Oh cute top! Wish I could wear that to my job.XD
    --Courtney and Laurence seem to have eyes only for each other.
    --Oh no! I hope Courtney doesn't have a reason to be alarmed!
    --Ugh, I hate those type of dreams.I dream about my boyfriend cheating all the time.

@Charlottesmom
    --Thank you! I try my best.
    --Trevor is the biggest jerk around, but he and mike are best friends oddly enough.XD
    --Yup, Francine's smitten just like Michael is.

@bekkasan
    --Oh boy it's time! I love the look on his face.Glad she made it safely to the house though instead of driving.
    --The baby is beautiful! Just like the mother.What a great looking family! Congrats!

@Nikkei_Simmer
    The story is actually based on GTA 5.But I changed it to fit my needs, instead of Franklin, Michael and Trevor, its Francine, Michael and Trevor.In my story had I Michael get divorced to Amanda.And some of the missions have to be edited or changed to fit what the game allows me to do.

hqdefault.jpg
    39334542_143121689945425_7533061763156148224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c6f78aa67343a70c638dd365c82b2816&oe=5BFCA4EC

6WlCLFX.jpg
    Trevor Phillips reuniting with Michael.

• Options
    @bekkasan , I decided, I’m going to collect 6 reject babies and throw them on the exchange for you...you can save them from an untimely death and do whatever you want with them they will be Light/L’s kids and very possibly Mello and Matt’s (I want to see what their kids would look like even though they are not together). You can be the baby rescuer! :heart:
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited August 2018
    I finally got my screenshots organized and have enough for 2 updates. I'll try to get at least one out tonight after dinner. But I'll do some quick feedback right now.

Pages: mid 2916 to mid 2917. I'll have to do more later.

Thanks so much for all the comments! :)
    @Karritz, @bekkasan, @king_of_simcity7, @Silverofdreams30, @Mikezumi
    _______

@Karritz Good to hear from you again. ...I'm so sorry to hear about Mia! Poor little thing. ...Thanks for sharing about Australia. I've flown through Australia, but have only really visited New Zealand. It was beautiful there. ...Very cool about Valmae and her spacship! ...I love your sim trait portrait cards. ...Neat IF screenshots. ...Excellent thoughts about feedback. I agree with what you've shared. My take is that it's not a clear-cut situation. I think some take advantage of the thread and act thoughtlessly, but most really don't. I try not to worry about motivations or I'd drive myself crazy! I'm an introvert and social interactions of any kind wear me down. I have to keep centered! :D

@Silverofdreams30 I think that was the first time I've seen Audra mad! ...Great screenshots of Ty. ...Beautiful sunset. ...I hate those phone calls all the time. I finally got a mod to lessen the times sims call up. ...Loved the screenshots of Ty and Audra playing pool.

@king_of_simcity7 I'm not surprised that Warren crashed a pool party. Penny too. LOL ...I like Jasmine's new top. ...Poor Courtney having a nightmare about losing Laurence. ...The Squire may be trying to overlook his concern, but I think he's right to trust his intuition about Cassie.

@Mikezumi Oh that aqua hair! ...Somehow I got the impression that Shannon had just started on the MA skill because he wasn't wearing a gi, but you say he's already mastered it? That explains how he can break higher level boards. ...I'll check out Sims Asylum for the scolding mod. I usually don't have to worry about scolding or not scolding sim kids though. ...Nice to let Darwin visit and eat with the family even though he's Grumpy. Probably a good idea to send him home early!

@Charlottesmom I enjoyed reading your update about Light and L's kids. Too bad Toby had to go! Very dramatic too. ...Light being flirted with and scanned by the plumbot! So funny. ...The gender change for the baby is a good looking guy. ...Good grief. The nightmare caused L to dislike kids right after they got Moses! Neither one likes kids! I think that's temporary though, right? ...Poor little Moses. Just look at that face! ...OMG! L wants another kid now too. ...Neat to see their family trees.
  • Options
    @Springfairy556 , My son who has played GTA 5 said your changing Franklin to a female was “disturbing” he also mentioned that Franklin was black. He though what you were doing was pretty funny and now he’s telling me the whole story...
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@plushtrap_107 I think you would enjoy ITF.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. :) I've missed them too.
    Angel is getting some lovely things for the house!
    Thanks for the comment on the baby. :)

@CravenLestat The SS are hands off in this save so your sim is responsible for his own love life. He did start chatting up Primrose though, and got hearts for her.
    With all the scrounging in the wastelands your SS does he can afford to buy his own car. SS got to get their own girls, guys and or plumbots! I promised hands off and daggum it is hard!
    The room looks pretty good with the variety of patterns placed. :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments. :) lol, I have not seen her flirt with any of the girls yet, but mostly chatting so far with the guys, and fighting with Jared. lol
    lol with your comments on Jared and Conner smooching in a save. I'm surprised you tried that.
    ok....makes sense. I don't reuse sims very often, but I do reuse names. I've got Bekka's, Lexie's, Jamie's and Alexander's in almost every one of my families I've ever made. :) Probably a few other names that I can't think of right now.
    Awesome! <3 Babies! <3 I better make more rooms in that big house or dig a bigger basement.

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :)

@MKSizzle hehe, some kids got to learn the hard way. :wink:
    Glad Ben's session went better this time.
    Gosh, Colin was lucky. My sims always get caught pranking or curfew or spray painting walls. :smiley:
    Riverview is a great town. I don't play in it as much as I like the spookier places. :)
    I have no idea how stuff is done now as I'm not hooked into origin anymore. I did buy some stuff via origin before they tied the game to it. I just bought it and downloaded it into the launcher and uploaded into game via launcher.

@king_of_simcity7 Cute outtakes.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments. :) Cute picture of your very pink sim! :) Sounds like the rec center is moving along.

@ilikethesims30 Pole dancing! Cute poses. Must have taken forever setting them up. Looks great though.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the kind words about hubby. He is having a great session right now at home. :) Appreciate it very much. Hope you are finally better.

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments. :)
  • Options
    @bekkasan - Not yet, but I hope my next visit with my own GP will get me some antibiotics that will kick this thing for good. Hoping that everything goes well with your husband with the fact that he's able to now do his dialysis at home and hoping that the prognosis looks upwards for him.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments :smile: I had strange dreams like that before as well

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments :smile: I can't wait to get the next part out!

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Springfairy556 , My son who has played GTA 5 said your changing Franklin to a female was “disturbing” he also mentioned that Franklin was black. He though what you were doing was pretty funny and now he’s telling me the whole story...

Like I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just wanted a romance story, and my sim kind of has my personality, so I kind of based her on how I looked(Just made her prettier than me LOL)
    If I offended him or anyone I didn't mean to.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Like I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just wanted a romance story, and my sim kind of has my personality, so I kind of based her on how I looked.If I offended him or anyone I didn't mean to.Maybe I should stop with this story and go with my haunted mansion one. :)

@Springfairy556 Pfft, it take a bucket load of doo doo to offend anyone in my family, he just said it was disturbing as in funny but a bit twisted that you turned a character into a female-don’t you dare stop your story!! No matter what anyone says you don’t stop writing, he was not nor am I offended in the slightest, I most likely phrased it wrong. The back story he told me was pretty interesting, and boy does Trevor sound like a major how can one put this nicely...jerk wad. :D (as you stated before) :wink:
  • Options

Like I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just wanted a romance story, and my sim kind of has my personality, so I kind of based her on how I looked.If I offended him or anyone I didn't mean to.Maybe I should stop with this story and go with my haunted mansion one. :)

@Springfairy556 Pfft, it take a bucket load of doo doo to offend anyone in my family, he just said it was disturbing as in funny but a bit twisted that you turned a character into a female-don’t you dare stop your story!! No matter what anyone says you don’t stop writing, he was not nor am I offended in the slightest, I most likely phrased it wrong. The back story he told me was pretty interesting, and boy does Trevor sound like a major how can one put this nicely...jerk wad. :D (as you stated before) :wink:

Phew, I was kind of afraid I offended by changing Franklin to female.Yeah Trevor is a piece of work.He's the character that gives you nightmares.But I love Trevor to piece's he's so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzZhGr8G9w
    Michael Accuses trevor of being a hipster.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top