Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    it would be nice to have another romance aspiration after all we've only had two since base game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    I also feel like the dates when an npc asks you out could use work
  • Options
    AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    I mean, I would like the Dip Kiss animation from The Sims 3: Into The Future, because that was always one of my favourite romantic interactions.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • Options
    I also think certain interactions, such as First Kiss, Propose, Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend should be autonomous. Like if your lover is a townie or someone, they should do it. I mean, I would like it if your Sim's lover or hell, even your Sim could do the special interactions, without having to select the interactions.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • Options
    I also think certain interactions, such as First Kiss, Propose, Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend should be autonomous. Like if your lover is a townie or someone, they should do it. I mean, I would like it if your Sim's lover or hell, even your Sim could do the special interactions, without having to select the interactions.
    great idea and you could say yes or no
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Yes! If your Sim is talking to their lover, and the Sim's lover asks them to marry them, you should get a chance card come up and you can select yes or no, with not only positive reactions but negative ones too. Depending on which one you pick.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Yes! If your Sim is talking to their lover, and the Sim's lover asks them to marry them, you should get a chance card come up and you can select yes or no, with not only positive reactions but negative ones too. Depending on which one you pick.

yes negative reactions would be great we need more of those in sims 4

• Options

Agreed! We definitely need more negative reactions in The Sims 4. Maybe negative reactions when your Sim Proposes, like they could just walk away without answering, they could say no. With the negative rections, there should be more of them not just on the Romance side of things but with quite a lot of interactions.
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Agreed! We definitely need more negative reactions in The Sims 4. Maybe negative reactions when your Sim Proposes, like they could just walk away without answering, they could say no. With the negative rections, there should be more of them not just on the Romance side of things but with quite a lot of interactions.

agreed
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I want my sims to be able to kiss a frog and get a handsome prince
  • Options
    That would be so cool. Like maybe when your kids catch a frog they have the option to kiss them with a chance of the frog turning into a prince or princess.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    yes thats right adults can catch frogs to so they wouldn't have to wait for the kids to catch the frogs to kiss them
    there would be a lot of single ladies frog hunting lol @AryaKhaleesi
  • Options
    Yes. Lol. @comicsforlife That would be so funny on Love Day to see a ton of single ladies searching and kissing random frogs. Lol, that would be so funny.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I think if they do make a romance game pack, I would love a world, similar to Forgotten Hollow, with like a Downtown, like in The Sims 2: Nightlife. Where they can bring back our favorite heartbreaker Sim, Mrs. Crumplebottom.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Soooooo if girls smooch on frogs to find a prince....what do fellas smooch to find a princess? lol
  • Options
    Soooooo if girls smooch on frogs to find a prince....what do fellas smooch to find a princess? lol

Yes! So, the women find Princes and the men find Princesses. Lol.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member

They had this in the original sims game from the Makin' Magic EP, it was a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Even though the teens have romance I would like to do more romance with teens like the adults need.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I think the teen's romance is like how the adults are too.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    spin the bottle
  • Options
    spin the bottle

I would love Spin the Bottle. That would be so much fun.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I want the sofa makeout from TS2 to come back.
  • Options

I hope that comes back to
  • Options

Me too. I loved the animation for it.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I would love if the, Ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend interaction was changed to Propose Going Steady. Like in The Sims 2 and 3.
    giphy.gif