Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    hot air balloon ride special dating events that you can unlock once your bar is high enough you know kind of like they do in games like stardew valley it would make dating in sims 4 more fun
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I would love if the, Ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend interaction was changed to Propose Going Steady. Like in The Sims 2 and 3.

To me either is fine but adults don't generally propose to go steady that's mainly a teen thing or maybe I'm wrong.
    hot air balloon ride special dating events that you can unlock once your bar is high enough you know kind of like they do in games like stardew valley it would make dating in sims 4 more fun

Yes I want hot air balloons back anyway. It would be even cooler if they could pop champagne,cuddle,kiss,makeout,woohoo and try for a baby whether their in the air or on the ground and propose on the hot air balloon like they could in TS3.
    Another option I'd like is if you ask a sim to spend the night who your romantically involved with is an option to invite the sim to sleep next to you in a double bed. Hopefully if they update the beds we can ask sims to relax in bed with ours and if their romantic kiss,cuddle,makeout and of course woohoo and try for a baby.
    I want more romantic places like the waterfall in jungle adventure a gondola ride would be great
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    I want more romantic places like the waterfall in jungle adventure a gondola ride would be great

Yes! I would love more romantic areas.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I would love if the, Ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend interaction was changed to Propose Going Steady. Like in The Sims 2 and 3.

To me either is fine but adults don't generally propose to go steady that's mainly a teen thing or maybe I'm wrong.

For adults, the devs could change the wording a bit? Instead of "Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend?" or "Do you want to go steady?", the adult Sims could have something like: "Do you want to make this exclusive?"

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • AryaKhaleesiAryaKhaleesi Posts: 204 Member
    Cynna wrote: »

For adults, the devs could change the wording a bit? Instead of "Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend?" or "Do you want to go steady?", the adult Sims could have something like: "Do you want to make this exclusive?"

This is what I was pretty much thinking.
    giphy.gif
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm another person in the room." -Rhoda Morgenstern
    slow dances one of the things we need most I think
    new dating tasks like what we have in dine out we really need more of those
    I hope the next pack is a romance pack I want that most of all I think
  • Quintina85Quintina85 Posts: 77 Member
    We need more romance interactions so badly. In the kitchen- cook together, taste food, watch cook while cuddling. Living room- watch movie while sitting in lap, laying on lap, cuddled on couch Dining room- steal food, play footsie, feed each other, (sims 1), intertwine hands for a toast, regular toast, lean kiss, strip poker that lead straight to auto woohoo not on the table lol. bathroom- return of shower woohoo (sims 3). Pool- pool cuddle, cuddle swim, pool makeout Any/everywhere- double seater bike, night strolls, read together, play fight/ tickle war (might lead to woohoo)

the possibilities are endless I just want something more to make my sims seem more in love. oh and I liked when children reacted to parents PDA. Its funny.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i would love renew vows. not sure its been posted i haven't been here for a while.
    i would love renew vows. not sure its been posted i haven't been here for a while.

its there you have to use the wedding arch @friendsfan367

oh i meant i want it mre like with guests and stuff.

I would like that to @friendsfan367

I would like that to @friendsfan367

sorry i wasn't clear after 10 here.
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    73silvy73 wrote: »
    Other things:
    - slow dance
    - looking at the moon hand in hand
    - make a toast with loving glance
    - special kiss between twin souls
    - lover cake (heart mold)
    - a gift left near the home's door after a date
    - Lonely hearts agency for blind dates
    - Loney hearts forum

I REALLY want those two interactions!
    Quintina85 wrote: »
    We need more romance interactions so badly. In the kitchen- cook together, taste food, watch cook while cuddling. Living room- watch movie while sitting in lap, laying on lap, cuddled on couch Dining room- steal food, play footsie, feed each other, (sims 1), intertwine hands for a toast, regular toast, lean kiss, strip poker that lead straight to auto woohoo not on the table lol. bathroom- return of shower woohoo (sims 3). Pool- pool cuddle, cuddle swim, pool makeout Any/everywhere- double seater bike, night strolls, read together, play fight/ tickle war (might lead to woohoo)

the possibilities are endless I just want something more to make my sims seem more in love. oh and I liked when children reacted to parents PDA. Its funny.

Love these ideas but if you have Dine Out sims can already feed each other a bite at the two seater booth and at picnic tables. It's under romantic too.
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    I think it's clear to see this is something a vast majority of us want updated or added. There's many awesome ideas and I think it shows that people want more romance, love, cuteness, loyalty, etc in the Sims world. I'm sure the gurus see this and I'm sure they take note....but I know the reality of it. Next patch or pack we're going to get more freaking chairs lol
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    Completely agree the dating game is not the best. I'd love all the ideas said above ^ in a romance or dating pack, I think romance is one of the weakest parts of the sims 4. So many good ideas in this thread I hope they listen. But turn on and offs, reputations system, honeymoon, hen/stag dos, prom, dates leaving presents outside your door (sims 2), more cute romantic interactions, are my main wish lists.
    Tbf I'd be happy with anything :D
    I think it's clear to see this is something a vast majority of us want updated or added. There's many awesome ideas and I think it shows that people want more romance, love, cuteness, loyalty, etc in the Sims world. I'm sure the gurus see this and I'm sure they take note....but I know the reality of it. Next patch or pack we're going to get more freaking chairs lol

lol
    I think cold feet at the sim wedding would be a good idea and run away brides
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Yes! a good romance pack would be sweet!
    I miss how the sims use to cuddle in bed autonomously and slow dance together. How cute would it be if sims could actually hold hands? I can barely tell my sims are madly in love with the lack of actions the romance tab has. You can only tell the same dirty joke so many times :p
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Yes! a good romance pack would be sweet!
    I miss how the sims use to cuddle in bed autonomously and slow dance together. How cute would it be if sims could actually hold hands? I can barely tell my sims are madly in love with the lack of actions the romance tab has. You can only tell the same dirty joke so many times :p

I want all these things and I want dating grim back