Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

1789101113...Next

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited September 2019
    And none of these fantastic ideas about proposals and whatever romantic/positive stuff won't amount to a hill of beans unless Sims get a loyalty trait :( The soulmate thing you get is lame and should have implemented loyalty, but instead you "bear one anothers burdens" Gee...thanks. I'm so tired of my Sims going somewhere and they either do that horrible enchanting intro or just flirt shamelessly altogether. DUMB. It's a grand and glorious thing to be able to see my Sims holding hands as they walk somewhere and shyly kiss by a tree, but if one's going to run off seconds later and flirt with someone else while their partner stands casually by like a dork then what's the point? They cheat and do dumb junk on their own...sure, boost it up for more drama, I'm all for that, BUT if couples are bonded or even married, loyalty needs to be a thing and a thing first and foremost. I want to take my Sims out without my having to baby sit their every move because of that random flirt trash.

I would be up for another romance aspiration and loyalty trait reward @TravisBlackfox
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I've been playing sims mobile and I wish sims 4 could have some the events it has for weddings
    there's an event where they pick out the clothing there going to wear
    and what food there going to eat as well as a honey moon event
    I would really like to see what sims 4 could do with these events
    edited May 2020
    I would really like it if slow dancing would be in The Sims 4 you know in The Sims 3 they added slow dance with seasons show there's no telling what where they might add the slow dance this time around I just wish we knew whether they could do it or not I think if it was impossible I would rather know now I mean I would be disappointed but I feel like it would be better than clinging the hope that it would someday happen also I would really like to have a gondola and some photo booths that you can take romantic pictures in or further seems to be able to take romantic selfies I think that would be a good feature to have in game especially since people do that all the time in real life also online dating would be a good thing that's used way more now than it was when the Sims 3 was made also wedding veils I've always wanted them in The Sims games but they weren't in the Sims 3 I think there was one in Sims 2 but just one I would like to have a variety and I know I'm not the only one or maybe a single flower for them to wear in their hair as an accessory I know there's CC for that kind of thing but I don't really like using CC because it's so hard to update and if you have a whole lot of it it's hard to see which ones out of date also I wish blind dates were more common in the game I know they were added with get famous but you have to have a super good reputation to get it to work and I would just like it to be an option for everybody
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 197 Member
    A romance GP has tons of potential!

City living's romance festival added some romantic content, but I see ways to include more.

For a start, some kind of attraction system. Make finding the right partner more interesting, and being with the wrong one more challenging.

Someone earlier mentioned parents liking or disliking their child's partner. You could even have a good/bad inlaw trait. That would certainly liven things up. Actually, one of my sim's mothers does randomly dislike her daughter in law. It makes that game much more...interesting. And that's a good thing.

The option to make a romantic meal for two sounds great.

Things like cheating should have more consequences.

A world with romantic locations and things to do would be fun. (possibly a place for Miss Crumplebottom to reappear?)
  • RenRochelleRenRochelle Posts: 21 Member
    I want more choices in CAS, I want to have throuples, or open relationships. I want online dating, a matchmaker scam, and blind dates.
    edited May 2020
    I agree with what you said 100% okto85