Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

Comments

• Options
    TheSkyNomadTheSkyNomad Posts: 28 Member
    A chemistry system like the one from The Sims 2 is all I need, really. I still remember when I tried to initiate a relationship between two sims with negative chemistry back then. They were both in university. It took me a few sim days to even get to the first kiss (maybe the whole "studying hard to get the best grades and trying to become a master wizard at the same time" thing made matters more complicated than they should have been, but still). I feared my sim would graduate before he asked his future girlfriend out. But things worked out in the end and they even saw each other a few times after graduation.

In The Sims 4, romance is only challenging if your sim has the Unflirty trait (which my sim avatar always have, together with the Loner trait), but I would like it to feel like an achievement for "normal" sims, too. As it is now, it does not take much more than 5 minutes to convince any random sim to be your boyfriend/girfriend and try for baby in some nearby bush.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I want to see the interaction walk while holding hands. And many other romantic interactions like slow dance, on sofa and on bed. Even a romantick bite on neck with vampires like in the sims 3.

Someone is working on a hand holding mod now. If modders can do it so can maxis and this mod seems to be coming along. Sims hold hands while walking. She's not finished with it yet.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    A chemistry system like the one from The Sims 2 is all I need, really. I still remember when I tried to initiate a relationship between two sims with negative chemistry back then. They were both in university. It took me a few sim days to even get to the first kiss (maybe the whole "studying hard to get the best grades and trying to become a master wizard at the same time" thing made matters more complicated than they should have been, but still). I feared my sim would graduate before he asked his future girlfriend out. But things worked out in the end and they even saw each other a few times after graduation.

In The Sims 4, romance is only challenging if your sim has the Unflirty trait (which my sim avatar always have, together with the Loner trait), but I would like it to feel like an achievement for "normal" sims, too. As it is now, it does not take much more than 5 minutes to convince any random sim to be your boyfriend/girfriend and try for baby in some nearby bush.

I agree with you thats why I use the unflirty trait as well
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    a big milkshake with two straws they could share would be nice
  • Options
    a big milkshake with two straws they could share would be nice

Yes.
  • Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    One thing I actually wrote a thread suggesting is ballroom dance options.
  • Options
    cjose wrote: »
    One thing I actually wrote a thread suggesting is ballroom dance options.

I would love that @cjose
  • Options
    match maker like from sims 2
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    would be great it could have slow dancing the heart bed more romance interactions
    and some surprises the npc could do for your sim like a home cooked meal or flowers by your door with a love note
    or maybe they could buy your sim a puppy and sims could also get a crush as well as confess to being your secret admirer
    having your sims parents approve or disapprove of your sims boyfriend or girlfriend
    I tried to find another thread with romance stuff already in it but I could not find one

This would be a good opportunity to bring back Ms Crumplebottom
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    would be great it could have slow dancing the heart bed more romance interactions
    and some surprises the npc could do for your sim like a home cooked meal or flowers by your door with a love note
    or maybe they could buy your sim a puppy and sims could also get a crush as well as confess to being your secret admirer
    having your sims parents approve or disapprove of your sims boyfriend or girlfriend
    I tried to find another thread with romance stuff already in it but I could not find one

This would be a good opportunity to bring back Ms Crumplebottom

yes it would
  • Options
    the I will protect you interaction from sims 3 I want it in sims 4
  • Options
    I'd like to see a lap interaction on the sofa were sim b sits in sim a's lap and has her arm around him and there could be a nested kiss interaction. I'd also like to see the cuddle under the stars/clouds return.
  • Options
    I'd like to see a lap interaction on the sofa were sim b sits in sim a's lap and has her arm around him and there could be a nested kiss interaction. I'd also like to see the cuddle under the stars/clouds return.

I would like that to
  • Options
    I link this thread to thesims on twitter a while back. I hope they're reading it.
  • Options
    I link this thread to thesims on twitter a while back. I hope they're reading it.
    I hope so to and thank you @catloverplayer
  • Options
    I hope there will be a romance gp I really want one
  • Options
    73silvy7373silvy73 Posts: 36 Member

I hope they listen to us. I really need a romantic pack; more of all I wish for a chemistry system between sims. It'd be wonderful to find the twin soul for a sim, maybe they could fall in love at first sight.
    Other things:
    - slow dance
    - looking at the moon hand in hand
    - make a toast with loving glance
    - special kiss between twin souls
    - lover cake (heart mold)
    - a gift left near the home's door after a date
    - Lonely hearts agency for blind dates
    - Loney hearts forum

• Options
    all wonderful ideas @73silvy73
  • Options
    Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    Lovely ideas! I'd definitely like to see a pack like that, which adds new interactions, recipes and objects. Yes to online dating, matchmaking and Mrs. Crumplebottom!
  • Options
    it could also be the pack where they add candy making
    your sims making candy for their sweet heart would be sweet <3:)
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    it could also be the pack where they add candy making
    your sims making candy for their sweet heart would be sweet <3:)

Yes i love this idea don't think they have ever done this before
  • Options
    safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    As others have stated, it'd be great to have a TS4 take on TS2's attraction system. I also want romantic relationships to have more variance. I want to see sims attracted to sims that are really bad for them, for some sims to hate overblown romantic gestures, and for others to disgust all their friends with excessive PDA. Let some sims love romantic park walks, and others delight in a risky jungle adventure together, let some love dining out, and others desire a night alone.
  • Options
    As others have stated, it'd be great to have a TS4 take on TS2's attraction system. I also want romantic relationships to have more variance. I want to see sims attracted to sims that are really bad for them, for some sims to hate overblown romantic gestures, and for others to disgust all their friends with excessive PDA. Let some sims love romantic park walks, and others delight in a risky jungle adventure together, let some love dining out, and others desire a night alone.

I would really like that
  • Options
    I think sims in sims 4 should also get a divorce whim as well as a whim to break up
    and I think npc sims should be able to break up with our sims if things aren't going well
    and that there should be a confess to cheating interaction as well as sims binging able to leave our sims at the alter as romance doesn't always go as you hope it would
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I would enjoy if they added the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker also, it helped a lot when i just wanted the perfect love for my sim in sims 2. And, Mrs. Crumplebottom, please!