Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

romance gp

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Vee_Sam wrote: »
    Can someone please correct me if I am wrong but didn't the sims team release a survey on a game pack about dating. It was called sims 4 love life

yes they did I hope they make it @Vee_Sam
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    @comicsforlife I agree. It sounded that the things that were mentioned in the survey were amazing.
    @comicsforlife I agree. It sounded that the things that were mentioned in the survey were amazing.
    romace
    maybe we will get it in 2018 February would be a good month for it with valentine's day just around the corner and romance on everyone's minds @Vee_Sam
  • Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    @comicsforlife You're right Feb would be the perfect time for them to release it. But will have to wait and see. They love releasing fan fav at unexpected times. So hopefully it will come soon.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Besides the cuddling, kissing, make out in bed options, the interaction that I miss most is the Heat of the Moment Kiss. Right now, there's nothing even remotely like it in game.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Can someone please correct me if I am wrong but didn't the sims team release a survey on a game pack about dating. It was called sims 4 love life

Yes that and also another one named Find Love. The Find Love one sounded more interesting.

Yes that and also another one named Find Love. The Find Love one sounded more interesting.

really I didn't hear about it what did it have in it? @catloverplayer
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Slow dancing cuddling in bed turn off / turn on better romance interactions and Mrs. Crumplebottom to smack any Sim she sees doing these actions in public. Parents approving or disapproving of their child boyfriend or girlfriend would be a nice touch a romance pack is desperately needed it could add so much game play and personality to the Sims if done right.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Slow dancing cuddling in bed turn off / turn on better romance interactions and Mrs. Crumplebottom to smack any Sim she sees doing these actions in public. Parents approving or disapproving of their child boyfriend or girlfriend would be a nice touch a romance pack is desperately needed it could add so much game play and personality to the Sims if done right.

yes it could
  • NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    I love all these ideas but icthink they need to sort out the basiç text ask on a date system as well.

my SIM makes friends with a neighbour who's happily married yet I get constant texts to go out on dates
    although I would like to see double dates with friends who are couples.

it puts me off making friends for my sims as they constantly text asking to go out to breakfast

there should be more interactions between close friends like talk about relationship, discuss ex husband have a "friend with benefits" I don't know it just seems to me that every relationship between Sims is exactly the same pretty much I want more variety

also dates if my SIM is asked out on a date how come my SIM has to pay for both of us
  • tiinnaalynnxtiinnaalynnx Posts: 5 New Member
    So many of these ideas are soooo good, like the cuddling on bed after woohoo, surprise engagement, entire wedding planning like misschristine14 said...
    I need date venues. Fancy restaurants, all night diners, steakhouses. Movie theaters, which should have been in the movie night pack but whatever, romantic weekend getaway for parents (send them off on their own, teens can throw a secret house party, parents may come home in the middle of it??) Crushes and the turn on/off system, parents disapproving of their child's significant other.
    If EA is feelin really wild they could even add things like "open relationship" which would just be hilarious.
    We need more wedding stuff though and this pack would be perfect to add that kind of stuff in!

Find Love:
    Find true love in The Sims 4! Meet your date on SimsMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

SimMatch Dating App: Help your sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your sims want to be.

Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cosy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.

Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.

Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims’ wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and decor.

http://simscommunity.info/2015/08/08/new-survey-reveals-possible-expansion-packs-for-the-sims-4/
    edited October 2017

Find Love:
    Find true love in The Sims 4! Meet your date on SimsMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

SimMatch Dating App: Help your sims find their soulmate or a fun fling for the night with the new SimMatch app. Pick out the perfect selfie, fill out their profile, and decide how honest your sims want to be.

Romantic Getaway Locations: Take your sims out for the perfect date at one of the new romantic getaway locations including a cosy bed and breakfast or the swanky eco-lounge.

Romantic Reputation: Build up your romantic reputation as you go out on dates with different sims. Will you be known as a loyal companion or the town heartbreaker? Your reputation will determine how sims in the world react to you and earn you unique romance rewards.

Ultimate Wedding: Live out your Sims’ wedding fantasies and have the ultimate bachelor or bachelorette party, select and customize the perfect wedding party, and spruce things up with exclusive wedding food and decor.

http://simscommunity.info/2015/08/08/new-survey-reveals-possible-expansion-packs-for-the-sims-4/

I really like the idea of bachelor or bachelorette parties and I think it would work well in the game but I don't think its all that Romantic.
    Romantic Getaway Locations would be wonderful @catloverplayer

Find Love:

I really like the idea of bachelor or bachelorette parties and I think it would work well in the game but I don't think its all that Romantic.

Exactly plus it could be another destination world our sims travel to.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    also think npc sims need to be able break up with your sim so there can also be sad romance

i had a npc sim actually do that. my sim cheated on his wife who cheated first then the npc handywoman convinced him to divorce her.
    edited October 2017
    also think npc sims need to be able break up with your sim so there can also be sad romance

i had a npc sim actually do that. my sim cheated on his wife who cheated first then the npc handywoman convinced him to divorce her.

thats good to know but thats to much stuff to go through just for a break up sims your sim is dating should be able to break up with them if a date goes bad or if there just not that in to them @friendsfan367
    thats why finding that special someone is so meaningful

Find Love:

Exactly plus it could be another destination world our sims travel to.

I'm all for that @catloverplayer and we really need more destination worlds
    edited October 2017
    one thing I think would make a good romantic destination world is a carnival your sim could win their date a prize they could show off there strength with a strength tester take a photo together at the photo booth or ride to top of the ferris wheel will and snuggle
    and also of course the tunnel of love there would also be a merry go round and a roller coaster
    you could win prizes for anyone not just your sims date it would work like the bar where you can order a drink for someone or for yourself
    only instead of order drink for its win a prize for
    and there would be cotton candy to and both adults and kids could in enjoy the rides except for the tunnel of love thats just for teens and up
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    these ideas I aprouve and just so everyone knows we can now make or own polls on the forum :)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

thats good to know but thats to much stuff to go through just for a break up sims your sim is dating should be able to break up with them if a date goes bad or if there just not that in to them @friendsfan367

actually he was enraged so breaking them up was easy.

that save file broke this time when his wife cheated he refused to even go home from the other womans place. its the same story but since the other woman was no longer a npc i gave her her own house.

They can break up with girl/boyfriends. If their romantic interest,lovebirds etc they can ask just to be friends.

They can break up with girl/boyfriends. If their romantic interest,lovebirds etc they can ask just to be friends.

i tried break up for the first time ever with my sim and the woman he moved in with and then it took forever to get them together again. now i use just friends.
    edited October 2017

I mean I want npcs to be able to breakup with your sims @catloverplayer

I want townies premades to ask our sims to move in like TS3 eg Summer Holiday ask my Sim to move in with her.

I want townies premades to ask our sims to move in like TS3 eg Summer Holiday ask my Sim to move in with her.

that would be cool. was that in previous games?