Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Never thought I needed a High School Musical-Harry Potter mash-up like that, but clearly I did.

Draco is the perfect Troy...

That's high school musical?! How provocative :lol: Why is it in black-and-white lol

Pretty darn sure that’s from the third one, I’d recognise that suit/thrust combo anywhere. No clue why it’s in black-and-white but if it wasn’t, it’d look a little strange for Draco to be wearing baby-blue...
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    zefiewings wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Throvan much prefers the company of animals than people. He can be eaisly described as "stoic" which I think is..not that hufflepuff? but I could be wrong. The slytherin thing is that he is very proud and pretty ambitious but he doesn't lie or manipulate...but its kind of beneath him? like hes better than that?
    I think Ravenclaw is probably best but obviously we need to spread out as well, so I think giffindor is is weakest so not there. He is very brave but very not rash, impulsive or anything else like that.

If he prefers animals... Hufflepuff with Taiha is for him XD hahahaha

I concur. He belongs in Hufflepuff. :)

Huh. I don't see it as much as Ravenclaw or less so Slytherin but I don't particularly mind either way. I always see one of the main aspects of Hufflepuff that is important is kindness. Throvan is not UNkind but I don't know that kind is a main feature lol.
    But fact is he won't know where he goes so I guess now that I think about it I shouldn't vote at all because others would have to tell him where to go lmao

The main characteristic is apparently loyalty, though. But I agree that the stereotype of Hufflepuff is nice, eccentric, possibly even boring (AKA Fabio :lol: ) or average. Like someone said, Hufflepuff is almost the House of the scraps. :lol: The leftovers, so to speak. Those who's main feature isn't bravery, intelligence, or cunning. That's a fault with JK Rowling though, the Divergent series has 5 "Houses" which is one more than 4, and makes all the difference. I forget what the 5 are, but it's better than the 4 HP Houses.

I'll take another glance over Throvan's app, because I seem to have written him as very nice and "heroic" when that might not be the case.
    He's definitely Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff though (from how he's portrayed in this show alone), same as Indigo. So I'll return to them last. I see what you mean now that he might be Ravenclaw. I'm just looking at him as a stereotypical elf, which is my bad. Elves 1000000% fit into Hufflepuff, just look at the traits.

I wouldn't say you are playing him wrong, maybe a little friendlier than imagined but its Aok. I think he could be seen as A stereotype of elf. I would say there are like...3 of them. The cheerful prancing type. The beautiful singing art elf. And the mysterious magical stoic. And while he is more complicated than that its a perfectly fine starting point especially as boiled down for a reality show (you never get to see all of someone in a reality show anyway). But those are my stereotypes from roleplay experiences so it might not be the same from just...media?
    Maybe think Lord Elrond. Hes a good person and all but you probably wouldn't call him friendly. He's serious and stoic.
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    ROOM SELECTION

tumblr_lrf5clsi4m1r32ti0o1_500.jpg

Everyone may now pick which bedroom you want your character to sleep in.
    It doesn't impact the game, but it does impact the storyline (slightly) since there's a chance your sim MAY interact with their roommates moreso than other players. But it's actually going to be one giant room (which is still under construction) so in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter much.
    All that being said, I'd prefer you pick the room that your sim naturally fits in, and not based on who else is in that room.

Not a Harry Potter fan? Not a problem, these rooms really have nothing to do with HP, and are more about personality. Here are the personality traits below for each room so you can get an idea of which "House" your sim belongs to. Each have their own mascot, and it's been reported that each are based on an element as well.

Gryffindor values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry [LION] (FIRE)

Hufflepuff values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play [BADGER] (EARTH)

Ravenclaw values intelligence, knowledge, and wit [EAGLE] (AIR/LIGHTNING)

Slytherin house values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness [SNAKE] (WATER)

Still can't decide? Consider taking a test online as your sim to decide!

*Artie puts on the sorting hat*

Sorty: "RAVENCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!!!!"

*All Ravenclaws cheer*

giphy.gif
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Never thought I needed a High School Musical-Harry Potter mash-up like that, but clearly I did.

That reminds me of some parody songs about the Hogwarts houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGjVXzI2g4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2izAotP9go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOxwo8TUQok

I used to love those guys. I'm pretty sure they responded to my tumblr post once, and I was so excited.
  • Options
    Now I’m curious what house everyone of us are in. I’m a Ravenclaw. Not as big of an HP fan as I was in middle school, but I’ll always have Ravenclaw hype.

Ditto. I like HP and all (it's super nostalgic for me), but I'm by no means a huge fan. I've always liked the house theme, but I found it annoying how it only focused on Griffindor and Slytherin, and the former was always painted as the heroes and the latter always the villains. I don't remember a single detail about anyone in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

I'm also a Ravenclaw by the way, which is why I said ditto. :p So I'm with you on that Ravenclaw hype. They also have the best common room ;)

Even my sister (a Hufflepuff) finds the Ravenclaw house the most beautiful. :)

I think Hufflepuff's is a close second though! I hate Gryf's, it's boring. And Slyths is ugly cold and creepy lol.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I think Fabio would make a good substitute Beau for Throvan

Ooh, I hadn't even thought about that. :) Good point, I'll have to write that down.
  • Options
    Secretly, Mole production has a stock of clones for each time the cast dies. They're up to Evarrine-46 already

Well, it's not a secret anymore!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    Maybe Kali can give her input. There's a chance that Shayne and Indigo would actually want to be in the same room

I see Shayne as a Ravenclaw , and id like to see him and Indigo together, but that's my opinion ;)
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I somehow want to keep Shayne and Indigo in the same room, but I don't know of they are in the same group

I personally think Indigo is either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

I predicted Shayne split between Ravenclaw & Slytherin, and Indigo split between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. But I moreso see Indigo as Hufflepuff and I'll agree with you on that Kali, that Shayne is Ravenclaw.

And my worry with having Indigo and Shayne sharing a room (especially a bed) is that if they are together too much, they will begin to appear as one unit. And since this is an individual game (and not the duo edition season), they need some separation. And as I said, the main priority is everyone should be sorted into their true House, and it should not be based upon who else is in there with them. I think it adds to the story and the drama if they are SEPARATED, so that they are interacting with other individuals and aren't clinging on to each other the whole time.
    TL;DR... Them being in different Houses gives me an excuse to have them interact with other people.

I can't make an argument for Indigo to be in Ravenclaw with Shayne, so I think Hufflepuff it is. :)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I did the quiz Jake took and got Hufflepuff for Aiden....

I might have to agree with that result. Hufflepuff traits ("hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play") are extremely common traits you'd find in people in the southern states of the US. Besides, Aiden just LOOKS like a Hufflepuff :lol:

Thus, I dub thee...
    tumblr_m7y375zkok1rtr9rmo2_500.jpg

• Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Interesting discussion regarding everyone guessing at Throvan's house.

Does he live in a tree? Or a house made from gigantic fungus? :D

Choco, asking the REAL questions here. :lol:

Actually I was curious too. I'm jelly. I want to live in a tree! Actually my dream house is like a treehouse overlooking the ocean. lol
  • Options
    Throvan looks younger without the facial painting. I don't know if it's just me feeling this way :p

I feel it too, part of it might just be the fact that you can actually see his face now. :p

Shaving his beard made Paul look younger
    Growing his beard made Grey look older
    Removing his face paint made Throvan look younger... Makes you wonder what he looks like with a beard... *scratches chin*
  • Options
    Lol well. He has an 84% Match to Ravenclaw. 72% to griffendor 44% to Hufflepuff and 42% to Slytheran. I wish it broke it down as a total of a single 100% but it seems pretty close like my first quiz lol. But I'm not sure about the questions. Unfortunately the first quiz might be right. He might be the most split person I've ever met lol

Ravenclaw came out on top both times though. Plus it was you own first hunch before you took the quizes. So those may be signs.

This is true. I'm inclined to go with my gut on Ravenclaw.

Sounds good. :) I can see it now, plus I agree with all that Vul said.

The Sorting Hat dubs thee...

kisspng-harry-potter-sorting-hat-helena-ravenclaw-ravencla-horned-icon-5ae0afb10c78c5.4503491815246744810511.jpg
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,819 Member
    Ev I imagine would so be slytherin
    Izzy’s gonna slither her way over to Slytherin
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    The Gov: "The magic hat tells me I'm a Slipperin"

giphy.gif

That gif is just wrong.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    For the record, everyone is sharing one giant room. :lol: It's a giant sleepover party. In hindsight I should've made it a circle, but it's not. :o Just a long rectangle lol.

Great! Put a wee fire pit in the middle of the room and have everyone dance around the fire naked :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    For the record, everyone is sharing one giant room. :lol: It's a giant sleepover party. In hindsight I should've made it a circle, but it's not. :o Just a long rectangle lol.

Great! Put a wee fire pit in the middle of the room and have everyone dance around the fire naked :D

Like this?

tenor.gif?itemid=7359312

It'd really light up the place. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Mesmerizing, eh?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Everyone wants a piece of Aiden, I don't blame them....

Everyone in this game is Aidensexual of course
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Everyone wants a piece of Aiden, I don't blame them....

Everyone in this game is Aidensexual of course
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Just imagine something like this is happening at Hogwarts.

The Sorting Hat: Wow, I sensed strong ambition from all four houses. You get to pick your own house.

Lol and him being like...
    "Is it not your role to assign me? Are you incapable of fulfilling your own role?"
    Hat: ".....Slytheran it is then. "

Hehe, funnily enough, that's something a Ravenclaw might say too. :P
  • Options

That's just standard Hogwarts tradition anyway. One that Rowling failed to mention in her books

• Options
    he's got the love of his life waiting for him when he leaves the mole

What was her name again? :lol:

• Options
    edited July 2018
    bgkub wrote: »
    How about this?

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn
    Throvan

Ravenclaw

Shayne
    Indigo
    Tamela
    Artie

Post edited to fix certain things.

And where ever Aiden goes so do I!!! PERIOD!!!

How come? Does Kenneth have a secret thing for Aiden? ;) his vulgar act towards women is just a cover up for his true feelings.

Kenneth has been called OUT!

bgkub wrote: »
    How about this?

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn
    Throvan

Ravenclaw

Shayne
    Indigo
    Tamela
    Artie

Post edited to fix certain things.

And where ever Aiden goes so do I!!! PERIOD!!!

How come? Does Kenneth have a secret thing for Aiden? ;) his vulgar act towards women is just above up for his true feelings.

First Throvan then Kenneth

:lol:
  • Options

That's high school musical?! How provocative :lol: Why is it in black-and-white lol

Pretty darn sure that’s from the third one, I’d recognise that suit/thrust combo anywhere. No clue why it’s in black-and-white but if it wasn’t, it’d look a little strange for Draco to be wearing baby-blue...

That's definitely a good suit/thrust combo if I've ever seen one. :lol:
    I had no idea they made 3 :o
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    And the mysterious magical stoic.

Maybe think Lord Elrond. Hes a good person and all but you probably wouldn't call him friendly. He's serious and stoic.

I agreed with all the points made in your post, but these points specifically make him a total Ravenclaw in my eyes :o He's also got the "regal" thing going on, and Ravenclaw architecture is based on Roman/Greek. And he's obviously incredibly wise, and as someone pointed out (I believe Vul), he has a thirst for knowledge, especially over the human race.
  • Options
    Every time I reload this page, I get a glimpse of Ice's chicken laser butt pic and it cracks me up.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories