Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I did the Buzzfeed quiz and tried to answer as Fabio, and I got Hufflepuff, so there :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    I'm a HP fan and watch the movies maybe trice... And I'm playing a game now on my phone.. :D
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I'm a HP fan and watch the movies maybe trice... And I'm playing a game now on my phone.. :D

I like the books far, far better. I mean, the movies just go by too quick, imo. However, if you haven't read the books, then the movies are good. I just hate how much they messed up the movies and how different they are in comparison. I understand to an extent why but there are a couple of things that I think are annoying and not true to the original story that didn't have to be changed.

I digress, though. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Alas I don't own the books... :(
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Alas I don't own the books... :(

me either just the audio ones
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    which I guess are technically the books. lol :flushed:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Perhaps we could look into this room arrangement-

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Throvan
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn

Ravenclaw

Artie
    Tamela
    Shayne
    Indigo

This could work

@bgkub @zefiewings Do you have any problems with this or not?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    Perhaps we could look into this room arrangement-

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Throvan
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn

Ravenclaw

Artie
    Tamela
    Shayne
    Indigo

This could work

@bgkub @zefiewings Do you have any problems with this or not?

It might it might not @Turner I am sorry but I am going to have to withdraw myself from the show, I have been given a warning from a admin here regarding some stuff, that makes me feel like I am being singled out, it feels like high school all over again where I am being bullied by people I barely know. I wanted to continue on but I can't my feelings have been hurt very deeply. :s:s:s:s:s:'(:'(:'(:'(

I still love all of you though so much and I wish all of you great success with the game and in life. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Awe, it's definitely not just you. The admins just have certain rules and stuff. I remember last year at least 4-6 people (that I knew...I'm sure there were more) were kicked off the thread within a short period or given warnings. Some just left because of hurt feelings or just got annoyed while others didn't want to leave and stuck to the rules and got their permissions back. I hope you don't leave. :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Awe, it's definitely not just you. The admins just have certain rules and stuff. I remember last year at least 4-6 people (that I knew...I'm sure there were more) were kicked off the thread within a short period or given warnings. Some just left because of hurt feelings or just got annoyed while others didn't want to leave and stuck to the rules and got their permissions back. I hope you don't leave. :smiley:

Yeah what Lo said.

Though you might have to leave the show now since you stated that you were going to drop-out hinting that you were not the Mole.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    Interesting discussion regarding everyone guessing at Throvan's house.
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    zefiewings wrote: »

Does he live in a tree? Or a house made from gigantic fungus? :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

Ok um....what? This is less than half of what I wrote?
    I hate having to do this kind of stuff on my phone grr.

What I tried to say was...

My first instinct would be to make Throvan Slytheran lmao but that's more old Throvan, he's been tweeked a bit for the games purposes. I'll have to think about it a bit. I lean Ravenclaw but perhaps Hufflepuff. I don't see griffidor as much.
    Maybe I'll do a quiz or two.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Does he live in a tree? Or a house made from gigantic fungus? :D

He does in fact live in a tree.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    Throvan looks younger without the facial painting. I don't know if it's just me feeling this way :p
    ._.
  • Options
    And lol to the urns bahahaha. I'm feeling awful for Taiha already :joy:
    ._.
  • Options
    Lmao unexpectedly....this is Throvan's results from buzz feed.

So, you're 29% Ravenclaw, 27% Hufflepuff, 26% Gryffindor, and 18% Slytherin! You seem to be an almost perfect combination of all four houses, which is incredibly rare – you’re equal in your intelligence, bravery, loyalty, and ambition. As we know, though, the Sorting Hat takes your preference into account...so it looks like you get to choose your own house. Congratulations!

I'd rather have taken pottermore but I can't be bothered to sign up.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    I'll try and find another quiz maybe. I'm really picky about online quizzes though because most of them are basically like
    "What animal do you like? Badger, snake, lion, or raven!" You know, not personality questions just basically 20 questions of "pick one of the houses super obviously." Just which house do you like best quizzes.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'll try and find another quiz maybe. I'm really picky about online quizzes though because most of them are basically like
    "What animal do you like? Badger, snake, lion, or raven!" You know, not personality questions just basically 20 questions of "pick one of the houses super obviously." Just which house do you like best quizzes.

Someone took all the pottermore questions and put it into a big online quiz. If I can find it; I’ll send it to you.

Try this https://www.gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_quiz_all_possible_question @zefiewings
  • Options

Someone took all the pottermore questions and put it into a big online quiz. If I can find it; I’ll send it to you.

Try this https://www.gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_quiz_all_possible_question @zefiewings

Thanks!
    I do wonder about the age and gender questions though. I hope they are they for their own research and not have to do with anything. Because?
    Also I don't know how to answer Throvan's age lol. I guess his age in "human years"?
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

Thanks!
    I do wonder about the age and gender questions though. I hope they are they for their own research and not have to do with anything. Because?
    Also I don't know how to answer Throvan's age lol. I guess his age in "human years"?

Oh, yeah, I think that’s just for the website statistics. I don’t think it’s a part of the actual results.
  • Options

Thanks!

They're literally the same questions from the Buzzfeed quiz in my opinion.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Lol well. He has an 84% Match to Ravenclaw. 72% to griffendor 44% to Hufflepuff and 42% to Slytheran. I wish it broke it down as a total of a single 100% but it seems pretty close like my first quiz lol. But I'm not sure about the questions. Unfortunately the first quiz might be right. He might be the most split person I've ever met lol
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,844 Member
    Lol well. He has an 84% Match to Ravenclaw. 72% to griffendor 44% to Hufflepuff and 42% to Slytheran. I wish it broke it down as a total of a single 100% but it seems pretty close like my first quiz lol. But I'm not sure about the questions. Unfortunately the first quiz might be right. He might be the most split person I've ever met lol

Ravenclaw came out on top both times though. Plus it was you own first hunch before you took the quizes. So those may be signs.
    Banner.png
  • Options