Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    I have some devastating news...
    Screenshot-7.jpg

Half the cast died when I left my computer for QUITE awhile without pausing :lol:

Ironically, the room that blew up, those people who "died" actually SURVIVED this reaping since they were stuck in their poses and couldn't starve to death. :p

Screenshot-8.jpg

And perhaps unsurprisingly, our little redneck trooper Aiden is the only survivor from his room. :lol:
    Here he is crying over the loss of his Romeo:

Screenshot-12.jpg

And perhaps the most tragic story of the night, is that Taiha is unaware this has all happened and doesn't know her dear soulmate Grey has passed away. :sob:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ;_: Does that mean we need a new cast? ;_;

I mean, technically, yes. XD I've moved in a new batch of the cast, so it's a cast of clones. :p
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Secretly, Mole production has a stock of clones for each time the cast dies. They're up to Evarrine-46 already
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I have some devastating news...
    Screenshot-7.jpg

Half the cast died when I left my computer for QUITE awhile without pausing :lol:

Ironically, the room that blew up, those people who "died" actually SURVIVED this reaping since they were stuck in their poses and couldn't starve to death. :p

Screenshot-8.jpg

And perhaps unsurprisingly, our little redneck trooper Aiden is the only survivor from his room. :lol:
    Here he is crying over the loss of his Romeo:

Screenshot-12.jpg

And perhaps the most tragic story of the night, is that Taiha is unaware this has all happened and doesn't know her dear soulmate Grey has passed away. :sob:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ;_: Does that mean we need a new cast? ;_;

I mean, technically, yes. XD I've moved in a new batch of the cast, so it's a cast of clones. :p

Hhhm, think about it guys, maybe its a prediction of the Final 7 ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    bgkub wrote: »
    bgkub wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    My guess for room assignments:

Gryffindor
    Linda
    Aiden
    Kaitlin

Slytherin
    Kenneth
    Evarrine
    Izzy
    Gov

Hufflepuff
    Taiha
    Fabio
    Throvan

Ravenclaw
    Artie
    Tamela

I initially thought of placing Shayne and Indigo in Gryffindor, but I realized that would result in too many Gryffindors

NO!!!! I want Aiden, Throven and Kenneth in the same room!!! If they agree it really is up to the choice of the person in the end I would like all of US to be in HUFFLEPUFF!!!

The sorting hat does really take into count the choice off the people's wishes, so Kenneth would choose Hufflepuff also don't you think that "Being Friendly With The Ladies" qualifies him for it!!!

What house would you pick if Aiden and Throvan decided not to be in the same house as you?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    To be honest, I feel like Throvan, Aiden, and Kenneth all have a case of being Gryffindor than Hufflepuff. I mean Throvan is brave and chivalrous.

Could those three be in Gryffindor instead?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    My gut instinct is Gryffindor though, because of his courage and nerve and "chivalry".

In case you ask

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Perhaps we could look into this room arrangement-

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Throvan
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Indigo
    Kaitlyn

Ravenclaw

Artie
    Tamela
    Shayne
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Kaitlin will go wherever there is space... Maybe on the verandah again.. ;)
  • Options
    Or somewhere in the garden... Hopefully there is one this time... ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Hufflepuff is likely to have a garden in it.

I believe the Herbology professor is a Hufflepuff and they seem to have some thing relating to nature.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Hufflepuff is likely to have a garden in it.

I believe the Herbology professor is a Hufflepuff and they seem to have some thing relating to nature.

AFAIK Pomona Sprout actually is the head of Hufflepuff, so there we go. :D

I think Jake's arrangement could also work, but it depends on what the others decide :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited July 2018
    Maybe Kali can give her input. There's a chance that Shayne and Indigo would actually want to be in the same room

I see Shayne as a Ravenclaw , and id like to see him and Indigo together, but that's my opinion ;)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have 120 something notifications...

Harry Potter? Think I'm the only person that doesn't like Harry Potter here lol.

Anyway I have no idea, I think Aiden would be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. I think what Jake listed would work well.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Indigo would join Shayne in Ravenclaw
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    So do we get to pick the room we want to be in? :o

Yes, but I'll make the official post first. Surprisingly, no one has yet to guess it even though I said "witch" is close in theme and that the "hat decides"... :open_mouth:

Yes!!!!! I'm actually relistening to the audio series right now and am on #5.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    Maybe Kali can give her input. There's a chance that Shayne and Indigo would actually want to be in the same room

I see Shayne as a Ravenclaw , and id like to see him and Indigo together, but that's my opinion ;)
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I somehow want to keep Shayne and Indigo in the same room, but I don't know of they are in the same group

I personally think Indigo is either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

If both Indigo and Shayne go to Ravenclaw, I think it can work

• Options
    I have to admit I'm having a blast discussing how to "sort" our characters into houses. :D

• Options
    Kaitlin is fine with Fabio and Taiha... Just hope there's no cat fight between the two over who's the Queen of the mole :p
  • Options
    So I guess Kenneth is a Ravenclaw according to that quiz.

Artie would never allow him in Ravenclaw House. It's the most dignified house too, you know. ;)

Oi. Yeah. But she'll allow Tamela. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Not to mention how Kenneth seems to more mature than he was in Season Two.

Harry Potter never actually had a pervert in the series for obvious reasons. So casting Kenneth may be difficult.

Kenneth can go sleep with the owls. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I did the quiz Jake took and got Hufflepuff for Aiden....
  • Options
    Ooooh... Kaitlin will like to escape to the owlry... ;)
  • Options
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Tamela's Ravenclaw - she even dresses the colour part! (Blue + Bronze)

I thought of this first as well, but I also could see her in Gryffindor. However, it seems full, so she'll be happy in Ravenclaw. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I think everyone has given their input on their character except Zefie. Given what we have so far, I think the contestants are more or less evenly distributed, so yay :smiley:

• Options
    I'm a hufflepuff ^^ Apparently! Haha... I love Harry Potter, but I'm no dire hard fan. Just one thats read all the books and seen all the movies at least once :3 And has a good knowledge about it all ^^ But not enough to obsess in any way XD

Oh. Well, I guess that's me then. lol I'm almost done watching all the movies for a 2nd time (though our Katie watches them every year) and listening to the books for a 4th time. It's nice at work because I don't have to listen, but it lends me background noise, too.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories