Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    bgkub wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    How about this?

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn
    Throvan

Ravenclaw

Shayne
    Indigo
    Tamela
    Artie

Post edited to fix certain things.

And where ever Aiden goes so do I!!! PERIOD!!!

I think we'll sort this out through PM, if you don't mind. :-)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    zefiewings wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Aiden will just take whatever is left over, a lot are saying he fits in Gryffindor but the quiz I took put him in Hufflepuff so whatever is fine. He wouldn't be in Slytherin though.

I think zefie really doesn't want anymore stuff between Aiden and Throvan so I think we need to respect that lol. Maybe put Aiden in another room to what Throvan is in if that's what she wants. :D

>.<' I'm ok if Throvan is the butt of the joke because is is naive about human habits and doesn't understand what people are talking about or something but yeah, I am uncomfortable about him perpetuating it because he is asexual and very...aromantic I guess it would be? Its one of the things that differs between strongly him and the majority of his kin actually.

I completely understand, that's how you made him therefore that's how he should stay. Aiden would not try to pursue anything with Throvan anyway, he's got the love of his life waiting for him when he leaves the mole and I'm not sure he even likes men, lol. Who Knows? :D
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    How about this?

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn
    Throvan

Ravenclaw

Shayne
    Indigo
    Tamela
    Artie

How come? Does Kenneth have a secret thing for Aiden? ;) his vulgar act towards women is just a cover up for his true feelings.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    How about this?

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn
    Throvan

Ravenclaw

Shayne
    Indigo
    Tamela
    Artie

How come? Does Kenneth have a secret thing for Aiden? ;) his vulgar act towards women is just above up for his true feelings.

First Throvan then Kenneth
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Everyone wants a piece of Aiden, I don't blame them....
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,693 Member
    Throvan much prefers the company of animals than people. He can be eaisly described as "stoic" which I think is..not that hufflepuff? but I could be wrong. The slytherin thing is that he is very proud and pretty ambitious but he doesn't lie or manipulate...but its kind of beneath him? like hes better than that?
    I think Ravenclaw is probably best but obviously we need to spread out as well, so I think giffindor is is weakest so not there. He is very brave but very not rash, impulsive or anything else like that.

If he prefers animals... Hufflepuff with Taiha is for him XD hahahaha
  • Options
    For the record, everyone is sharing one giant room. :lol: It's a giant sleepover party. In hindsight I should've made it a circle, but it's not. :o Just a long rectangle lol.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Throvan much prefers the company of animals than people. He can be eaisly described as "stoic" which I think is..not that hufflepuff? but I could be wrong. The slytherin thing is that he is very proud and pretty ambitious but he doesn't lie or manipulate...but its kind of beneath him? like hes better than that?
    I think Ravenclaw is probably best but obviously we need to spread out as well, so I think giffindor is is weakest so not there. He is very brave but very not rash, impulsive or anything else like that.

I concur! I mean, it's the Earthy room. All natural, woods, trees, animals, natural sunlight, etc.
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    Everyone wants a piece of Aiden, I don't blame them....

I wish I was a sim so I could get a piece of him. :yum:
  • Options
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    Turner wrote: »

I concur. He belongs in Hufflepuff. :)

Huh. I don't see it as much as Ravenclaw or less so Slytherin but I don't particularly mind either way. I always see one of the main aspects of Hufflepuff that is important is kindness. Throvan is not UNkind but I don't know that kind is a main feature lol.
    But fact is he won't know where he goes so I guess now that I think about it I shouldn't vote at all because others would have to tell him where to go lmao
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options

Like I said, it's the Earthy room. All natural, woods, trees, animals, natural sunlight, etc.

well with this knowledge yeah. He knows nothing about the houses he'd just want this room lol
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    If it’s one giant room... does it even matter XD hahahaha

In the grand scheme of things, none of this matters. XD But like Iceman said, it's still fun to discuss it all and sort everyone. :) I love making lists (I share that trait heavily with Jake), so it's just fun for me.

(and it's a giant room, but there's a clear distinction between each House)
  • Options
    I don’t think the rooms (or room) are so heavily divided that it’s like teams or anything. It’s not even Harry Potter, as Turner said, it’s more just thematic rather than who the sim is. ^^ I’m sure, they can always swap rooms if they’re not fitting too :3
  • Options
    yeah its mostly just fun to try and sort him. Helps me get a strong handle of his character.
    ff1pc0.jpg
  • Options
    I don’t think the rooms (or room) are so heavily divided that it’s like teams or anything. It’s not even Harry Potter, as Turner said, it’s more just thematic rather than who the sim is. ^^ I’m sure, they can always swap rooms if they’re not fitting too :3

Yup, and that's a good point; someone always ends up switching at some point anyway. :p Either to correct the balance or switch things up for story purposes. So even if someone gets misplaced they are not permanently stuck there.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I concur. He belongs in Hufflepuff. :)

Huh. I don't see it as much as Ravenclaw or less so Slytherin but I don't particularly mind either way. I always see one of the main aspects of Hufflepuff that is important is kindness. Throvan is not UNkind but I don't know that kind is a main feature lol.
    But fact is he won't know where he goes so I guess now that I think about it I shouldn't vote at all because others would have to tell him where to go lmao

The main characteristic is apparently loyalty, though. But I agree that the stereotype of Hufflepuff is nice, eccentric, possibly even boring (AKA Fabio :lol: ) or average. Like someone said, Hufflepuff is almost the House of the scraps. :lol: The leftovers, so to speak. Those who's main feature isn't bravery, intelligence, or cunning. That's a fault with JK Rowling though, the Divergent series has 5 "Houses" which is one more than 4, and makes all the difference. I forget what the 5 are, but it's better than the 4 HP Houses.

I'll take another glance over Throvan's app, because I seem to have written him as very nice and "heroic" when that might not be the case.
    He's definitely Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff though (from how he's portrayed in this show alone), same as Indigo. So I'll return to them last. I see what you mean now that he might be Ravenclaw. I'm just looking at him as a stereotypical elf, which is my bad. Elves 1000000% fit into Hufflepuff, just look at the traits.
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Kaitlin will be Gryffindor ;)
    Linda may be in Griffindoor.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ev I imagine would so be slytherin
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Izzy’s gonna slither her way over to Slytherin
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    The Gov: "The magic hat tells me I'm a Slipperin"

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Never thought I needed a High School Musical-Harry Potter mash-up like that, but clearly I did.

Draco is the perfect Troy...
  • Options
    Taiha will be in Hufflepuff!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Fabio slips into the Hufflepuff room unnoticed

tumblr_lton9iAaK51qhyluz.gif

98717ffe1e029bfa709533b78106771f0cfcfdee_hq.gif
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    How about this?

Gryffindor

Linda
    Aiden
    Kenneth

Slytherin

Evarrine
    The Governor
    Izzy

Hufflepuff

Taiha
    Fabio
    Kaitlyn
    Throvan

Ravenclaw

Shayne
    Indigo
    Tamela
    Artie

How come? Does Kenneth have a secret thing for Aiden? ;) his vulgar act towards women is just a cover up for his true feelings.

Maybe. You never know where this show will go, he is studying French History!!! lol :D:D:D He could secretly like guys...maybe...
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    Never thought I needed a High School Musical-Harry Potter mash-up like that, but clearly I did.

That's high school musical?! How provocative :lol: Why is it in black-and-white lol
  • Options

That reminds me of some parody songs about the Hogwarts houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGjVXzI2g4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2izAotP9go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOxwo8TUQok

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    These could be our theme songs.
    BTW, call me Jake.