Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    @Slyvanas That 'Apologize in bed' in the pie menu is actually a thing that's been around since the base game. It's funny.

So, was playing with the Feng family. Victor got invited to a birthday party from a sim that's been trying to flirt him up often (the red head). Decided to let him go so he could mingle a bit just for the sake of political gain and getting votes. Everyone's having a good time and dancing it up.
    nlurWgL.png

Time to age up and celebrate her becoming an adult.
    KMMjwWk.png

Everyone was eating cake soon after, congratulating the birthday sim and chatting, but didn't last for too long, since they eventually got tense, because there was a sim that went upstairs to light a fireplace and pretty much set himself on fire.
    y3qRChD.png

1HCLewy.png
    Wassssn't gonna put in the effort to save the sim, but the birthday girl and some other party goers came to his rescue and soon noped off.
    o9Tti1Z.png

Was looking around and noticed majority of everyone left and figured 'wow this party was a bust' and was going to have victor say goodbye to the red headed sim (and get that vote) and I found out everyone pretty much ran down to the indoor pool.

Kt7qYzc.png

Interesting night. Probably the last party Victor will go to for awhile.
    But that option hasn't worked for me apologize in bed. :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Kookycat44Kookycat44 Posts: 4 New Member
    Today my sim Michael decide to swing outside once she woke up. Once she went outside it started to snow..! Eh. Few hours later after eating lunch, A blizzard started to form. Well that kept her from going out and hanging with her friends. That's all that really happened:)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited July 2018
    @MelanieScribbles ah the tot is so cute, I skip the baby stage too can't help it I want to get right to the little ones, well big little ones I guess.
    @Slyvanas your game is so active, the couple at the end I love them lol I like drama as much as I like a good happy couple fun for variety.

42563300954_0109da7cf1_b.jpg
    First I played with the pancakes for a few days and while the kids were out enjoying the summer with their friends I found Jack out here...he's insane well I guess unstable is better as he's not a danger to anyone but he's stopped behaving normally most of the time. I guess since Kyla told him about decent daycares that he needed a break from a reality.
    42563265634_00ef73f6d9_b.jpg
    Back to normal for the moment Jack is enjoying some silence while Kira sleeps and his son Liam plays alone.
    42563266274_fcb9e36ea3_b.jpg
    My babies..again didn't make her so she's just my baby by association.
    42563266844_17d58f7145_b.jpg
    Jack was full of stories for him self he ate, he told a story, he danced he told a story, before he came out to shower he told a story...lol.
    42563267374_786d2efa17_b.jpg
    Much like Kyla would normally accept Clements invitations Jack will accept hers.
    28412357907_946135fe23_b.jpg
    She seems frustrated.
    28412358337_ef288d6969_b.jpg
    "Hey Kyla."

"Hey, so when were you going to tell me you could and did get pregnant?"
    28412358787_aeeb14b7cd_b.jpg
    "Who told you?"

"Is that all you have to say? Clement who else, when I reminded him about Elijah's birthday party."

He didn't comment, and from Clement's word she knew how he could be.

"Let me guess you assumed because I have his children I wouldn't accept yours?"

"Maybe..."

"Jack..I won't have a child of mine living without me."

"I don't want you to take Liam away...."

"I'm not I'll just have to take all three of you."

"But.."

"No buts the kids can play at daycare this time but after you will pick them up pack up what's important and we're going home together, got me?"
    43232650892_8f7742c22e_b.jpg
    "I....yes.."
    <3

Though she still hasn't broken things off with Clement and the flower bunny she's just like that maybe having someone always there will change things.
    29411588648_45eb2f1066_b.jpg
    Ha...
    29411589178_87213efa1a_b.jpg
    He had to work out some stuff before he came back..
    29411589698_bc24b4f309_b.jpg
    This popped up right as the date ended I didn't know she was friends with Nancy...but she was distracting her.
    29411590358_887181009c_b.jpg
    Didn't notice this one, so cute.
    43232653202_f0968d2421_b.jpg
    You picked some time to go Geeta.
    43232653672_eb7b32850d_b.jpg
    So we finally leave behind the starter and change over...I had a time renovating one of my slightly older builds, I felt bad I didn't want to make any of the kids share a room.
    43232654342_a4ab338205_b.jpg
    29411592838_84d75c383d_b.jpg
    He's never been so at peace preparing meals for the week....well with as many sims as there are he's probably only getting a couple days but whatever.
    43232655192_df1037bcc2_b.jpg
    Elijah and Julianna were the first to welcome their brother, half yes, but they know that's family.

And with this all my babies fall on the calender a certain amount of days apart, as they were all single births....Elijah in two days, on the calender it shows Scarlett the following week, then Julianna, then Kira, and lastly Liam. Funny enough Mr. Jack Frost will celebrate a birthday on Christmas Eve. Busy busy busy, but I love it so it's all good. With what he had to sell and what was left out of all Kyla collected on her own the house with renovations left them off pretty good but...I guess we'll see how bills will go and Jack has to get a job.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I found a new challenge to try. So I started another game, I'm still playing my other family but I saw this challenge and really wanted to try it. I don't have any pics yet but my founder sim's name is Eclipse. She's awesome! She has two cats and their names are Thor and Loki. Heh
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A heat wave didn't stop little Nancy from chatting with the passers-by.

quK6aQn.png

The toddler pool is so cute!

tUKycje.png

The rest of the time they stayed in with the AC on.

pfN7NWC.png

Dina later went out to mingle with some locals at the bowling alley.

3VZ8Wl5.png

Oh, and one of the cats got sick.

OTxESko.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Quite a lot happened actually.

I knew somehow the time of the wife of my vampire Caedmon was up, so he gave her one last final loving.
    u5IkBuP.png

And I was right... She passed away right after that...
    9fD3tRh.png
    BGN0YyJ.png

Must be quite hard to see your loved ones die while you're immortal.
    mifqoaa.png

The house was once a bundle of energy, joy and quite a lot of family time, but their children have moved out of the house.
    So now Caedmon is all alone...

I decided to bring back his deceased loved dog, and decided to make the dog immortal like Caedmon.
    QBGmkHA.png
    7wra9Wb.png
    KXz9g67.png
    WuhLn3K.png

Then all of a sudden, all his children (all human) and their partners came for a visit to console their dad. I didn't have to do anything.
    That was quite awesome. I put them together in a group to do fun stuff together :smile:
    ZV1yTxS.png
    O2ZrCN8.png
    HASDqVH.png
    EdFDAWt.png

So even though immortal, Caedmon is always surrounded by his loved ones :smile:
  • Options
    EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    Today I was able to play ALOT!
    The second eldest child got married and moved out with her dog, child and new husband today into Oasis Springs into a trailer. The family expanded by two by adopting a Toddler named Luna and child named Noah. Due to Winter drawing closer it got cold so they went to visit them so get some warmth and Keileigh decided to change into her bathers (swimsuit) to have a waterballon fight with her older sister. Keileigh went into the town today to meet some friends and she met one and she has come best friends with her, she also joined scouts and promised her friend to she her before scouts the next day. Winter rolled in but on the first day there was no snow but it was very cold and the oldest child almost froze to death! On Monday nothing much happened besides school and work, but there was the family's first time seeing snow and Bella maxed her career! Tuesday was a custom Holiday I made called snow day so everyone was home to get ready for Winterfest but luckily there was a blizzard so everyone could stay inside but as everyone was staying warm by the fire and it caught on to the rug and I thought my sim was on fire! luckily she wasn't and her mum saved her after her space journey later that day she went on a space journey again and made a successful mission. Winterfest started early for one of the middle child of the family she got up early and finished decorating before everyone else woke up to decorate the tree before the cooking started for the grandmeal, presents were opened by the kids and father winter came and met everyone and gave Keileigh a present and tried for a baby with Bella and was successful and now is having winter baby. The next couple days are going to be quiet before New years eve where they are going to visit family and get some (hopefully) warmth.
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Lydia invited the family over to show off Aili today. The little one couldn't help but wonder who all these people are...
    ewRem09.png

Kyung-Hee sure looks happy to be a grandma.
    AXuSoqH.png

Also, how do I know that Maverick is going to make a great dad? He hugged his tiny cousin without me doing anything! I sadly didn't catch it on screenshot, but it was adorable.
    QEID0ow.png

Lydia's dad Rick was feeling old, though. He had this 'Am I a grandpa already?' look on his face, he really didn't know what to do with himself.
    MxuEIBy.png

Adrianna is almost looking forward to being that one old lady with the dyed hair, though.
    XY7yxSA.png

While the adults were chatting, Aili discovered the stereo and danced until everyone left.
    EF1561U.png

Also, as a bonus screenshot... While I was uploading all of these images to imgur, my usual plumbob catcher for this household was being a great babysitter.
    z9TLOJs.png
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    edited July 2018
    Mylo was very excited for Love Day. Being new in town and spending most of her days treating her lovely furry patients, she decided it was finally time to make use of technology and find herself a date...Or just someone to share wine and some jokes with. The day didn't start out very well though, as she woke up feeling dizzy and kept spacing out at work.
    UksXt4E.png
    She wrapped up her shift a little bit earlier than usual, all so she could get some home remedies like healthy juice and sleep. Her skin looked terrifying! Should've gone for regular medicine Mylo, eh? Maybe you'd be able to cure yourself quicker :p
    SCrS3Uu.png
    Since Love Day is not necessarily about romantic stuff, she made sure to share some love with Carrot, who's been pretty neglected lately due to Mylo's busy schedule.
    pSmcO9F.png
    Then she called her dad, whom she's very close to, and hearing about her parents heading out on a date made her feel so lonely she got rid of all the doubts she had left...And I finally made use of the awesome sim dating app mod! There were plenty of people longing for some company on that gloomy, rainy day, and that's how she ended up in the Salty Paws saloon, the local seafood restaurant/cocktail bar, a favorite spot for locals.
    3DUwwki.png
    Her date's name was Elin, and despite Mylo's initial anxiety everything went extremely well! I didn't have them do all that much flirting, focusing on developing their friendship instead. Heavy rain was falling outside as they talked over good wine and fish, and it made the restaurant part of the venue feel just so warm and cozy! Mylo's had some failed dates before Elin, so she didn't want to rush things.
    RaWNQGy.png
    At some point Mylo randomly shot some confetti in poor Elin's face, but luckily the girl didn't seem to mind. I'm still discovering things about Seasons, so dunno where it came from. Was cute though!
    adswymC.png
    Apparently showering in the rain at restaurants is some kind of a local custom I haven't heard of yet.
    0K908zT.png
    They actually managed to finish their food at a relatively early hour, so they walked over to the pier, and Mylo gave her a flower... I'm still trying to decide if they should meet again after this. All in all, their date was arranged quickly, and they still don't know much about each other.
    oRXTFTz.png
    When Mylo came back, we discovered the fish gave her nasty food poisoning. I'd say it wasn't really worth the 200 bucks, but at least it's gonna be a day to remember :D
  • Options
    @Toreshinbo that's so bittersweet, I love it I also really like his name.
    @agustd one busy day there, my sims have been lucky so far avoiding food poisoning.

Okay I had to play a couple days I have accepted the domino effect of birthdays so it was time to play through and let Elijah age up.

Day one, when I first saw that his birthday would fall on Valentines day I added another generic holiday with the same theme so his mother could still go out.
    42589125364_273342825c_c.jpg
    So it starts with tantrums, little Kira is always so moody.

"Time for a nap sweetie."

"No nap."

"Yes nap, go to your room."

"Don't have one."

"Kira Yen Frost, you get your tush in bed." parent used full name mode...it was super effective lol.
    28437695367_5b758657fe_b.jpg
    He did watch to see if she actually left, though here Scarlett kind of seems like she wants to put ribbons and glitter in his hair.

"You could have a sparkly look."

"I don't think so pumpkin...."

"Sparkles <3"
    42589126574_fdb0eaf8ab_b.jpg
    For the first time someone who isn't going to leave is left with the kids while Kyla rests.
    28437696537_5b2d353d1d_b.jpg
    Glitch...but cute anyways, she thinks he's being silly.
    42589127524_a57574d99e_b.jpg
    I lost Elijah for a bit and found him playing under the treehouse, I'm glad they go out there.
    28437697607_74d2fc593a_b.jpg
    When Kyla wakes up she's still sad about Geeta, not getting out as much even when she allows herself some freedom she doesn't have many friends so fitting. Jack is there to cheer her up though, I expected her to turn him down like sad sims sometimes do.
    42589128384_b9d5df124a_b.jpg
    "You're gonna be an old man.."

"Am not!"

"Am so, big brother grandpa."

Liam seems really unsure about his place in this family lol.
    28437698707_3dd537269b_b.jpg
    I think Kira missed her.
    42589129434_4c43d56b1a_b.jpg
    A moment alone..<3
    28437699977_c1543cd361_b.jpg
    As they get in their time as a couple, probably one of her more normal relationships.

"Mama you don't need more flowers from anyone but daddy."
    42402913655_1d93e45b91_b.jpg
    "And just who put you in charge of my love life missy?"

"Daddy." hehe.

"Uh huh, go play."
    I love her facial expressions.
    28437701127_e64312431c_b.jpg
    Aw.
    42402915205_4e9d4719f9_b.jpg
    Speaking of 'daddy'....no we're done with you, haven't broken up yet but still done with you.
    28437702187_23485fbd5d_b.jpg
    She knows her bad mood is going to ruin the date...mmhmm.
    42589132744_b805ecf73f_b.jpg
    I forgot I set up my group here to hang out at the cafe the teens took over the patio so I moved them inside, at least I know they got homework done.
    28437703237_11d47ee6c4_b.jpg
    I love them for some reason.
    42589133714_dc939c8de3_b.jpg
    It got so active when they were done outside, but love it.
    28437704487_b8e8b638ed_b.jpg
    Jack decided that he would take the step no one else had with Kyla.
    42589134574_4436068b57_b.jpg
    They were out a long while but the kids were fine in daycare, after the waitress dropped their food the first time they had to stay out longer ah well.

Now Day 2 time for Elijah's birthday.
    42589134994_dc49b6c447_b.jpg
    Jack kicked off the birthday while Elijah was playing with the tubes he wanted to get, he was so happy with the new toy ha.
    28437705697_c6f6f3ed4f_b.jpg
    42589136104_ac02c5e98f_b.jpg
    Never seen this before ha, a couple of the girls weren't happy about sharing the big toy but so what you have to :smiley:
    28437706577_23c67cd653_b.jpg
    As Kyla tries to teach her to say sorry she looks like she might start biting.
    42589136934_8d37162bfd_b.jpg
    I believe birthdays are more of a reminder for the following day not sure but why wait.
    28437707687_5d1f78bfcc_b.jpg
    Aged him up immediately and had Kyla and Jack sing happy birthday to him...or hapna borfna whatever it is in simlish.
    42589138004_87c83ce027_b.jpg
    28437708347_5ff4b4ea7b_b.jpg
    Clement was late of course, it's just your first born's birthday no big thing or whatever, shame.
    42589138984_d5ba8e3d28_b.jpg
    Invited the flower bunny but she didn't come in.
    28437708917_8b022c47cd_b.jpg
    It's a little touch, but it's cute.
    42589140374_6ce598d6f8_b.jpg
    As if you'd have a birthday and not get a gift from mama.
    28437709787_571a86bbe3_b.jpg
    "So, I see you moved in on my family while I was busy."

"Yeah I guess I did."
    41497499610_e03e85fdfe_b.jpg
    Had to get hugs from all his siblings.
    42589142244_96139e0493_b.jpg
    Never seen calm down had him do it for his brother who was having a fit from wanting more cake.
    41497500290_85f67736fc_b.jpg
    Though he didn't approve of his methods...heh, also Elijah wasn't feeling well didn't notice until now.
    43257410652_f020be18f2_b.jpg
    His skills after being a perfect toddler.
    41497501040_3db206c31e_b.jpg
    He was getting real into playing with his toys.
    43257411252_fe194d52a9_b.jpg
    At the end of the day, all the kids were in bed, the house was clean I think and they could just be together.

"Have a good day hon?"

"Yeah guess I did."

I think he liked chasing tots around the house.

Got to plan another party in a few days and they're getting married next week I invited the flower bunny and Clement so I guess we'll see how that goes...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    peddlingplumpeddlingplum Posts: 1 New Member
    Today Penny Pizzazz got married to my sim and after adding her to the family, I realized she had a baby named Sally?! :s Had to visit the Pizzazz to age up Sally and get her back! Prior to this, I hadn't been playing the Pizzazz at all. My teenage sim had two additions to the family; a stepmom and a stepsister, but they got together just fine. Made a mistake by bringing all four of them for a Jungle Adventure as Sally is a fussy toddler. Sent them back home despite booking 2 nights :D
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    @agustd Mylo is so cute and I love the sims dating app mod
    @RedDestiny92 The toddlers definitely look like a handful!

Jamie Nora finally completed her life time aspiration. Having to go 14 days without compelling sims for even the smallest drink felt like it took forever! and by the time it was done she actually rolled whims to drink plasma packs. Which works out cause when they go out to eat she can't eat human food anyway without hurling.
    JGSoENq.png

I just realized i've never really shown any of her children with cooper.They have three kids now and only one came out as a vampire. Their eldest Marcel is becoming friends with Karen
    H8G6H8R.png
    This is when their third child Marco was born. He looks terrified here. I would be to

D3zJy4X.png

A semi picture of their other two, Mackenzie the girl and Macro the toddler
    okn7QYO.png

Vampires are so strong they can pick up toddlers with just one hand who knew?
    KAHxjjB.png

Cute as she may look this is one deadly vampire. She is a good vampire but has "accidentally" turned quite a few sims in town by snacking off them. When she notices though she is nice enough to make the vampire cure and give it to them as a "Sorry" gift. Its up to them to drink it! Meanwhile Macro is looking up at her like "Thats my mommy"
    PHGFxzH.png

Most importantly I love how this family panic and put out the science table thingy when a random neighborhood sim child catches it on fire.
    tQy4gZz.png
    But when said random sim child catches on fire herself they just stand there..lol! Hello?! That wouldn't bold well with the neighbors I'd think.
    g8ZNS7e.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Street LightStreet Light Posts: 3 New Member
    I kind of just play Sims however, and I don't think I can post pictures yet, but.. My Sim was in a phase, as a vampire. You know that one... when every mortal sim they know dies, and a new one is dying every day, so they keep getting a phone call to reset that two day sadness moodlet. I gave up on spamming the "cry it out" action on the bed, and decided to deal with it. Overall I took good enough care of them so that they weren't too effected by the sadness and managed to even out at happy. Which is good, because I really needed to start getting control of her political career!

She has the connections trait, so started the politics career right at the spot where you need to secure votes. She wasn't very good at securing votes, and by that I definitely mean I wasn't good at securing votes. Failed interactions, literally anyone I asked, regardless of how much I boosted their relationship and used that "promise policies" action, or debated either side, nothing worked. It frustrated me to the point where I'd just use my freeze ray to freeze them solid after they irritated me by declining. That'll show 'em. I was at an impasse and I was feeling pretty lazy. I did NOT want to just go out randomly and look for all these sims, build a relationship, then get denied. (Even though that's the point.) What I did isn't necessarily cheating, but, it's not really... one of my prouder moments.

She was a scientist before then -- as a vampire you have eternity to maximize the careers, this was time for politics. I had access to a cloning pad, and then used that to clone my sim, build up a relationship (which is extremely fast for clones) and promote policy. I was on my seventh clone before I finally got two votes. I didn't want to take care of seven clones, so I had to do something about it. I didn't really want seven people who looked exactly like my Sim wandering around town going to parties and spamming my phone with requests, so I.. took them to a field trip, out in the daylight. Vampire clones. Daylight. You do the math... The worst part of it, I think, is I used the gathering of other sims who were mourning as a political platform, as I started to protest for my cause as all of this was happening.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Decided to give my legacy a break and started a new save with Hunni and Micah...they are living in their tiny apartment <3

14kfpf6.jpg
    125m05d.jpg
    jv6nw3.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    @Slyvanas They aren't too much to handle most of the time anyways :smiley: ah their kids are cute, I bet they wanted to protect their property and teach the neighbor kid a lesson about messing with their stuff.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm starting a new generation with two of my Sims who got married today! And they're expecting their first baby. The whole first generation had sons, so I hope it's going to be a girl finally.
    https://imgur.com/a/ev8MCRZ
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited July 2018
    My sim got reunited with her long lost teen daughter..it's a long story(short version-had a fling, got pregnant, father of child found out she was married and took the kid)It's like she's apologizing to herkLjtxyr.jpgI actually forgot about her long lost daughter until her daughter met her in school.kYtbdHS.jpgReunions are fun. My other teen daughter got back from scout meeting and celebrated earning a badge by dancing. 9g3T834.jpg
    Then she had a surprise visit, our old family dog Momo!RqZcm7Z.jpgMomo still the best dog.BuQz7dT.jpg

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I was having trouble saving because I kept getting the "you can't do that while a Sim is dying". But my family was fine.

Then the camera zoomed to this scene:

en4UVwp.jpg

Cassidy Munch (nee Purdue) died suddenly while jogging during a cold Autumn morning. At the time of her death, she was at the top of the Public Relations career. She is survived by her husband Gunther, a son, Jaxon, and a daughter, Michaela. Funeral services are pending someone claiming her urn from the streets of Newcrest.

(Cassidy was an inactive Sim in this current gameplay, but she was one of my main Sims in another save which I still have, so technically she'll live forever. B) )
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing about Jack's adventures. Kira, don't be fussy and take your nap! :D
    Also, which pack is his hairstyle from? I absolutely love it.

Well everyone, it was a pretty eventful day in my game yet again. Aili got fully skilled up and aged up to a Child today! :)
    VhdA0ww.png
    SToKxkM.png
    She had this pixie cut sort of hair style when she aged up, but I felt that it wouldn't really look good on her until she was a Teen. And then I saw that cute bob, so I just had to. For the rest, all I had to do was change the shoes and add a legging.

Also, Kurtis took Maverick out to the club where they met... Little did Mav know that he was going to propose.
    N0aXDOn.png
    His exact reaction... "I thought you'd never ask!"
    rVi5BOW.png
    They had a few drinks to celebrate, and finally decided how they're going to start a family. They're going for the alien techology route. Due to the process, Sims get a toddler instead of a baby... but Kurtis considers those easier to handle anyway. They have a wedding to plan first, though. And with Kurtis' tastes, that's not going to be cheap.
  • Options

@MelanieScribbles ha glad to hear it I really like playing with them :) Kira and Julianna are definitely my fussiest tots and even though I like sims 4 toddlers in general I really don't think they're that bad I bet anyone else who doesn't like them would think differently heh fun though. That is one of my favorite hairs from seasons...well actually I like all of them it's still funny seeing the change from base game hairs to now. I don't know what I'm going to do about makeovers with them.

Aili is adorable, I tend to fall into routine and use the same clothes over and over which is fine for me but then I see outfits I could be using and remember to try and stop doing that. I like Kurtis but Mav is super cute can't wait to see the wedding.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Twins Emil and Ema reached adulthood, finally freeing fourth-born Emmett of his obligations to look after them following their parents death. Ema was delighted to finally be old enough to achieve her dream: reviving her late great-aunt Claudine's veterinary clinic.

I9vtYAw.png

djtwxbk.png

Her twin, Emil, originally started coming along to work with her to act as a janitor. Until he ran into old school friend Belinda and soon the two were spending every day canoodling. He and Belinda quickly tied the knot and went on to have a pair of twins of their own! Thus leaving Ema the only singleton left in the sixth/E generation.

heUmJzv.png

And that was when Ema decided it was finally time to make her move on long-time crush Caleb. She invited him out with her, Emmett, and Kerri to the dog park.

iKkBndS.png

She later regretted the fact she had decided to make this a group event. But look how happy Emmett and Kerri are for her!

LCExrOY.png

Now of age, Ema was finally successful in attracting Caleb's attention and the two quickly became inseparable.

JjKobdU.png

ejX9Tww.png

AjRddFC.png

iIjhUiC.png

It was at the Romance Festival that Ema found the courage to propose.

OeaVX1B.png

But the news of Ema and Caleb's impending nuptials wasn't the highlight of that night. Rather, it was Emmett and Ayaan's heat of the moment wedding. :heart:

jXhplqh.png

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Okay, after Cassidy froze to death, so did Gunther. My Sim, Cali, tried to get there in time to give Grim a Death Flower but she was too late. I had their teen children sell the house and move to a nice apartment in San Myshuno -- their step-brother Emory moved in with them (he moved to the city after a blowup with his step-parents). I've added them to my small rotation. Played them mostly last night and today; next gaming session I'll get back to the O'Dourkes.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Alright so a Sim year has passed and I'm back to playing Alanna and Clark.

They're back to being just friends and neighbours but sometimes, the attraction slips through and they can't help themselves.

t71A92F.png

Christmas is around again and in signature style, Alanna can't cook.

LHTUE89.png

HJWF4jz.png

But she doesn't let it get her down.

JZ5wBII.png

Everybody's trying to enjoy the terrible food but Alanna is freaking out.

KyqR2tY.png

She slips away to the bathroom to tell Clark something in secret.

KyqR2tY.png

She's pregnant!

U4rREee.png

Clark needs a drink. Lots of them.

mBANcgj.png

This is the girl of his dreams. And he feels like he might finally get her forever.

So...hell, he's going to go for it!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Part 2 - Trigger warning because there is miscarriage mentioned so I'm going to put it in spoilers for those that don't want to see that part.

Sim months pass for Alanna and Clark and they settle into normalcy as they look forward to their incoming bubba.

P9dwcAP.png
    But then the worst happens, and Alanna loses the baby.

5pDAppY.png

They're both devastated.

fldsbb1.png

Clark tries to support Alanna as best he can.

nQ9F67H.png

But she is inconsolable.

eNmYbkC.png

"I love you!" he yells. I'm not going to let this tear us apart!"

oLdAoj0.png

But Alanna can't even bare to be around him.

73R6Mok.png

His friend, stops by and for awhile, Clark thinks about how much easier it would be to be with someone new. But... she's not Alanna.

K0240u9.png

So he tries one more time, taking her out into the fresh snow and coaxing a smile out of her.

LvJVASY.png

And before they know it...

4fXZe2V.png

They're playing just like they used to.

QAFX4LE.png

It's new year's eve and Alanna has dragged Clark along to the Romance festival.

SOiTsdx.png

And too his shock, she proposes!

8HTYGKQ.png

Clark can't believe it at first, but then he puts that ring on SO fast! Before she can change her mind!

4C4yyz3.png

Okay, there are a couple of tears too.

HZB0A6V.png

And then things are back to the way they should be.

VFfIsbP.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top