Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited July 2018
    So going on. Julia got invited to the romance festival too throwing petals so I decided taking Akira with her.
    33222107gh.png

Let them a bit alone and he started flirting with her on his one. She flirted back and so it goes on and on. No help from me at all.
    33222108hp.png

33222111db.png

They're seeming to liking each other a lot. She got even whims for asking Akira to her boyfriend. I went with that.
    33222350ts.png

33222114zx.png

And after the festival these two are spending the night together at her place.
    33222116yc.png

The next morning she is not feeling well at all after this night. :* (🐸🐸🐸🐸 MC)
    33222119ug.png
    Post edited by Madachan88 on
  • Options
    VidargaviaVidargavia Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm playing the Asylum Challenge. My sim managed to get out today to do some collecting, then he practiced chess while half the group fell asleep on the floor. He now has the first part of the Renaissance Ambition completed :)
  • Options
    hestisahestisa Posts: 28 Member
    well, my good ole rose sim was getting married but uh,,,, u kno how that goes....
    xHT44w2.png
    dNrVYa6.png
    B8f0qO1.png
    mm2jvRS.png
    at least shes happy with herself??
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    I bought a new stuff pack today because Backyard Stuff it was 40% off - from £10 down to £6. :grin: I thought it was also great timing because it had just turned summer in my game. However it literally rained everyday in Forbidden Falls...

fQ0Lxfg.jpg

Mimi got sick and needed surgery. :cry:

JKn2Tbj.png

Twins Friedrich (left) and Florian (right) both completed their Rambunctious Scamp ambition before aging up from children to teens!

kgYdLNl.png

And just to be awkward they've switched sides for this picture.

EOfb100.png

Beloved family cat Opie passed away. :cry:

MfIsEzW.png

But it's all okay because Caleb brought home some sort of space squid from work.

drpgxJA.png

Harvest Day that year was a bit of a dud after the loss of Opie. The space squid just wasn't enough to lift everyone's spirits.

GRkAmO0.png

But perhaps a new sibling will be enough to take everyone's mind off Opie's passing? :wink:

dwOOldI.png

IGghFcP.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    My good scout Denzel helped his older sister Brittany with her school project.
    P477XNy.png
    jB4gMOY.png

Their cat Golbi misbehaved by eating their left over dinner.
    DHzJTmv.png
    He wasn't happy to be scolded.
    kZyjd3V.png
    And responded by acting up even more :D
    NzEoJar.png

He's such a scardey cat though.
    q1d5Ktk.png

But he's cutie and I love him.
    ZY5qZrp.png
    9iDtSPD.png
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    I am trying to build a new house and its going okay so far but i have to figure out a bunch of things.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,457 Member
    My sim set a smelly leaf pile to burn then Katrina Caliente went over & started playing in it, while it was still burning:

07-14-18_4-02-28_PM.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • The Keye Family (Parenthood premades) celebrated Hallowe'en by decorating the house, dressing in costumes (except for Jaylen as lazy sims don't bother), greeting trick or treaters and talking to ghosts.
    • The Pancakes built a snowman together. They named him Crispy. Get it?
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited July 2018
    28542498307_e9b01ebe50_b.jpg
    My other perfect toddler after this her younger sister also became one.
    42695620284_2b15fcd484_b.jpg
    Don't learn bad habits from your baby brother Juli...
    28542498887_eba493f736_b.jpg
    This is still one of her warm outfits I thought it was funny she changed into this to discipline Liam, guess that softens it :).
    28542499507_618496889f_b.jpg
    Enjoying some chess with his step son, almost anyways.
    42695622344_ccace37bd6_b.jpg
    'Huh...Peter Griffin, I wonder if he knows Lois cheated on him.'
    28542500277_f48c74fd3e_b.jpg
    Patchy is still so into Kyla, I have the wedding set I think before he comes to life so he might stay that way after.
    42695623404_de4e686627_b.jpg
    He loves his family.
    28542501017_e8eb7aa7b5_b.jpg
    "I'm the queen of the squirrels!"
    42695624234_6e27c1075f_b.jpg
    28542501667_f0595939c6_b.jpg
    42695625464_f9fb01d024_b.jpg
    28542502417_a3ba91acef_b.jpg
    She smiles but I feel...sibling rivalry is coming, clearly Scarlett is only allowed to be her friend. ha
    42695626204_30f0323a31_b.jpg
    28542503267_600e7a2ea8_b.jpg
    42695627354_d45f5d4d9e_b.jpg
    Ha...
    28542504217_a6458a101e_b.jpg
    Poor kid, bad day.
    42695628434_f82b68c76f_b.jpg
    He chilled out with his siblings though, while playing games with his father, that man is so obsessed he calls Kyla a lot more now than he did when she was just a single mom.
    28542505287_89199b7e60_b.jpg
    I didn't even notice one of the kids forgot their toy here.
    42695629314_4bbc8e473e_b.jpg
    Lucky.
    42507895205_56a3a70dae_b.jpg
    Her face...she's up to no good...
    42695629964_4bedaf0ba9_b.jpg
    He helped her climb and was clapping since she was successful, so cute.
    42507895815_82916e1cc0_b.jpg
    I realize they need to play more I just get into routines and forget to do stuff sometimes ha.
    42695631544_9698504564_b.jpg
    Yep.... it's okay Jack we love you lol.
    I realized I took more pics than I meant to in game tomorrow Scarlett has a birthday and I wanted to share those pics but yeah....
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    My sim cheated on her crush with a married man (I didn't know he was married!). Whilst on their date, as they were kissing and being all flirty, his wife intervened and slapped him silly! After slapping him, she went to the bar but my sim and her date continued being flirty ... his wife ended up dieing at the bar in front of them. :o
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Bronson got a dose of karma when he decided to prank the gifts-he was the one who got the box of dog poop!

3KdhcnK.png

CDbpbWg.png

Then Father Winter stopped by and kind of creepily hung around for the rest of the night.

c5wBKZF.png

The next morning Tristen aged up to child & had a little male bonding with Dad. He and Nancy were born twins, but somehow ended up three days apart.

UIoldjw.png

FeyO3Xt.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    My sims game turned homophobic and turned everything against my lesbian couple. They had a fire which nearly killed them both while I was AFK, the game glitched ( mod conflict) and neither gained hunger when they ate, their dog passed away for no discernible reason? etc.
    I like to think that they're a perfect couple because they're able to survive such trialing times together.
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited July 2018
    Continuing one from my Langston family, I had little Denzel go to the apartment next door to meet some (familiar looking ;) ) friends, who I had him start a club with. (I plan to make the others scouts as well.)
    KjShQ9r.png
    9rzStCh.png
    5XvT4g2.png

After that, his parents enjoyed a wonderful day, for it was Love Day. Husband Zachariah took his wife Trinity on a wonderful date, complete with back massages, flowers, and skating.
    nLMZLHp.png
    m8ikvR7.png
    O27Xrn0.png
    iE4h8Sd.png
    O10UVWp.png
    E7hcDGW.png
    lk8aLUD.png

Zachariah invited him to skate too, but he never made it to the rink. Oh well, fours a crowd anyway :p (I'd say 3, but Mila Munch was there too).
    bLnkIoc.png

The holiday continued when they got home.
    BI99utL.png
    sJyBrfB.png

But while they were doing that, their dog Pippa got out and made it all the way to the center of Uptown. She ran into Victor and Lily Feng.
    m713HBU.png

Daughter Brittany had to go get her. Unfortunately it stared to rain when they were out.
    a9vIyvL.png

Then Denzel decided to spend time entertaining his younger sister, Mia. He got a badge for it afterward. :wink:
    NSdh4fI.png
    sWqm7KA.png

But he'd do it without a reward anyway.
    jbBe1V1.png
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Franz aged up to a teen and then the seventh gen kids descended upon the Spice Festival to prove they could handle it.
    Spoiler: they couldn't.

uG58YEf.png

Caleb went into labour, giving birth to a daughter: Fia! I don't think the F-name will be enough to convince Ema that it's her daughter somehow. She also won't be an eligible heir.

cyWquUS.png

Franz managed to set the barbecue on fire making burgers - but it's okay Flo's got it! The rest of the family just stood around shouting and waving their arms, as Sims tend to do.

OSNLrIx.png

Franz invited over the girl he likes (a girl named Ashley I downloaded from the gallery) but she walked in on him in the tub!

dKUhhjw.png

Needless to say what was meant to be their first date was a bland affair triggered by negative moodlets.

jgwYdHn.png

Winter Fest came along and with it both Caleb and Fia's birthdays!

lPN9Jsh.png

And despite Ema's dislike of little Fia her big brothers are excited to have a sister. Friedrich especially has been very good to her.

6FrgxPq.png

Franz finally had a chance to make his move!

ZzXwCSH.png

yH7tKeU.png

vOyVAEQ.png

:heart:
  • Options
    @VenessaVee wow, I don't know if that's revenge or if it's just sad how it all ended did he even care that his wife died?
    @ldmarko That pic of Father Winter makes me laugh just because when I invite the flower bunny to family evens she just stands watching from across the street ha.
    @cloudsky331 it's kind of sweet, since they have the chance to stick together no matter what.
    @ListentoToppDogg How cute, I keep forgetting to add more scouts I love to get the groups out and see how they do.
    @Kristina forgot to say your twins are just so pretty ha, some guys are just pretty simple as that, Franz too I just like the whole group.

I took too many pics so even though I ended up having three birthdays to celebrate I'm just showing one.
    41623802420_e331bcd83d_b.jpg
    Opened up with this, what's that look about Kyla?
    41623821080_e2fdf27c5f_b.jpg
    Maybe she saw something coming....
    43383916842_1d178f6889_b.jpg
    'My life in this house...'
    29560928978_7dc9f1b066_b.jpg
    'Is too hard...'
    43383917462_f6550cae94_b.jpg
    Who knew...our played sims to respond to this...he helps with chores and what not let him go.
    29560929898_b16aafe0ed_b.jpg
    He got some cereal instead.
    41623805810_e665235a4a_b.jpg
    Letting me know all the things she owns ha..
    29560930568_b9a89baeb3_b.jpg
    Don't remember if I've seen this moodlet but cute.
    43383918622_1b5d0dc780_b.jpg
    Enjoying some peace and quiet in the tree house.
    29560931328_5d214f109b_b.jpg
    Birthday girl enjoying the rest of her time as a tot.
    43383919062_435868c0ea_b.jpg
    ....Really? Clement that is not how you enjoy your daughter's birthday.
    29560932118_14055b692f_b.jpg
    Acting as if I didn't just catch him being bad, you're lucky I'm too busy to discipline you young man.

'Bite me.'

Mmhmm lol.
    43383919742_f8dc25fcab_b.jpg
    Yeah she ages up with this....the base game hair really stands out with all the newly textured stuff...no.
    43383920282_168e3e15a4_b.jpg
    43383920472_5255e7bb5d_b.jpg
    Yep it's time Kyla, you know already.
    29560933728_7d532e1288_b.jpg
    Time to talk...also I notice she waits for a while before changing her clothes, like she doesn't like her party wear where as everyone else even the tots change immediately.
    29560934278_69870cf362_b.jpg
    Scarlett's makeover, she's so cute.
    29560935028_5099561e7a_b.jpg
    Kira seems to really enjoy the drama of breaking up with a someone during her, sister's birthday the week of her wedding to her fiancee...heh.
    29560935688_bcbe109920_b.jpg
    Clement too, he went to attack their toy again after.
    29560936088_bba81a36fa_b.jpg
    "I'm so excited to start school, won't it be fun?"

"You're an odd kid Scar.."

"Jack...?"

"Eli will be there with you so I guess."

Ah fun times...Julianna's birthday is closing in a few days after the wedding.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @RedDestiny92 That Flower Bunny is everywhere, every time my sims go to a park or restaurant, no matter the season, there he is!

I forgot to put toddler objects in the library, so Nancy had to play in the bookcase, then went outside to play in the snow.

2pSNp9r.png

3a5vFvP.png

Bronson, Dina & Tristen were going to go out to dinner, but then the Spice Festival rolled around, so they decided to eat there instead.

BH3JB00.png

T2UFslr.png

No idea where they got those drinks since they have no bar. I guess they just materialize on New Years?

Rwk9UCE.png

Everyone gathered around to ring in the New Year.

PWHjIgK.png

Then afterwards, another celebration as Nancy ages up.

kyaoIC5.png

i3GOMW1.png

And that about wraps up their year. I settled the Bensons in Newcrest this time, so maybe now I'll finally get the full Seasons experience. After they've finished their homework of course. (I'm a very strict simmer)

97s4eG1.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    After a long life, Scarlet (the grandmother) passed away.

3d433769b01c88da75c0413785848b5c.png

I built a funeral home/cemetery to hold the funeral. The overcast and gloomy weather matched the mood.

11fdc042d2229592fe1986c080860cab.png

cb66422f207d72a728b1b6051c59391a.png

The family decided to go out for brunch afterwards, though they didn't speak much the whole time.

85ea27811fc1787cbfed699e75d5a1e8.png

Rest in peace Scarlet. You will be missed.

She must be off exploring in Selvadorada, her happy place. Her she is at a much younger age wandering through the jungle:

5464b54d2962b544602fde89dd48fb98.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game. Don Lothario is married to Jade Rosa, they have a son. But after a woohoo, Don got the Feeling Trapped tension right after the woohoo. Two different times he got that and I'm ready to send him off!
  • Options
    @ldmarko yeah the flower bunny is lot like some peep's grims are, I guess all that solitude has them seeking more stimulation ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Once again, knowing it would fail-like Charlie Brown knows Lucy will pull the football away-I wasted however much time on a birthday party that, of course, failed miserably like all the others.
    Never again (I say the same thing every time).
    Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. Costume parties are fun.
    I'm sure other parties are too, though I'll never make the mistake of trying them.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Lindsmd113Lindsmd113 Posts: 196 Member
    Sergio and Siobhan got married at Mishuno Meadows and the next day was winterfest. Siobhan was cooking up the grand meal when she started a fire. She kept screaming and wouldn’t put it out and caught on fire and died. Joaquin tried to put it out but also caught on fire and died. Finally Sergio put most of it out before catching on fire himself. Normally I’ll let the game play out, however I was NOT having them all die on Winterfest right after Sergio and Siobhan got married so I exited without saving!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    It was Winterfest in the O'Dourke household -- I like how the tree looks from outside through the frosted windows:

Vn4GKxi.jpg

The O'Dourkes enjoy their Grand Breakfast; this was actually the tradition in my family to have a big breakfast before opening presents:

BiSLte8.jpg

Later on in the day, Father Winter stopped by...but instead of Clement Frost as I was expecting, we got some dude named Rowan Daniels. Guess business was so busy Clement had to sub-contract. Rowan and Selena got very friendly when she gave him one of her masterpieces.

IidCgYk.jpg

Maybe a bit TOO friendly:

jTDdkd9.jpg
    heo9nTl.jpg

And it looks like Father Winter gave Selena a VERY SPECIAL present...!

N77UTJT.jpg

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    It's time to celebrate the first REAL Holiday my Sims have experienced: 'Murica day. All about blowing stuff up with fireworks, barbecuing, fighting and water fun. So Kane bought a slip'n'slide since they don't have enough room for a pool.
    WBNjAkN.png
    Looks like the family's having fun with it. After all, a Slip'n'slide is the most fun you'll ever have horribly injuring yourself.
    8C2sBD2.png
    Most fun you'll ever have while horribly injuring yourself.
    SLow1eZ.png
    Scarlett: "Don't know what this 'Murica thing is but this is a whole lot of fun."
    BaN92j2.png
    Though Scarlett will be having less water fun than everyone else....surprise preggo.
    IgxEaqh.png
    Not exactly water 'fun' but it sure is relaxing.
    KoV9NZu.png
    Harley: "Yeah you're doing great babe."
    m9wmxZN.png
    Squeeeeeeach
    4ur8sqi.png
    Meanwhile, Akshara was not feeling the 'Murica Day spirit so it was up to Harley to help raise her spirits.
    MRNGfGJ.png
    Akshara: "I mean I still don't even know what 'Murica even is."
    Swpu18z.png
    Harley: "It's some country on the other side of the world that has no idea we even exist but they sure throw one hell of a celebration for the birth of their country so we emulate them."
    gWRZ6FN.png
    And after some burgers Akshara learned the true meaning of 'Murica day.
    aXnoqi1.png
    Scarlett: "Look ma' I'm pregnant!"
    Justice: "That's.....great sweetie."
    Kane and Justice: *SCREAMS INTERNALLY*
    VdBPZsH.png
    Time to launch some Fireworks, Logan looks very unimpressed so far.
    jNT6JaW.png
    Nevermind, NOW Logan is impressed. 'Murica day is pretty stinking great at this point.
    DzM9Lw2.png
    Unfortunately the family was too busy celebrating 'Murica day to remember to celebrate little Sadie's birthday.
    4QRQ2Zg.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I tore down half of my Sims' home. I can't decide how it should look...I'll probably build it right back up later. Or not. Who knows? Indecision >,<

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited July 2018
    I made Space Adventurers club for teens which leader is my hothead genius teen Graciela. Activies are rocket science and observatory, swim, try outfits and llama game, while romance is banned. It's fun so far.

The sim in the middle is Romeo's son and the one on the right is Le Chien's son.

OCv7Fhp.jpg

Graciela's parents chose very wrong moment to make out.

ZEuEmGT.jpg

Also, there is another girl in the club, that's not on pics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top