Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    pixell2_dotpixell2_dot Posts: 27 Member
    played it for an hour honing skills and then heart-wrenchingly watched the game freeze... lol
  • Options
    > @Tixyen said:
    > I'm in winter now and loving ettttttt, Winter has always been my fav but I need to see Spring and summer before making up my mind, completely! :D I just can't get over how INCLUDED toddler are in this pack I <3 that to bits!!!!
    >
    >
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    >
    > Father Winter was my most favorite part <3 it was sooo amazing and endearing my roomie and I where squealing~
    > (Spoiler)

it has been two days and i still find the snowman building the cutest thing i have seen this month
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,186 Member
    Starting off another spectacular day for Harley and Akshara. Harley's about to head off to work at......where ever a rockstar goes to work (he's a rockstar because I like to download career mods. Shibby dibby doo!)
    CY9KgsT.png
    Meanwhile, Akshara's lifetime goal is to....like have some sort of awesome garden I think? Alright, well she'll be President and have a really awesome garden. Gotta start off somewhere.
    0BqZItM.png
    Oh and then they got a hottub.
    Rdhy3Qx.png
    Oh yes.
    BwgwF6w.png
    Meanwhile, Wedding today! That's right, wedding in pouring rain. Who would ever set this up? Well Akshara of course! She said this weather was heavenly for a wedding!
    nPN1KyW.png
    Aunt Whatsherface embraces the rain and doesn't care that she's ruining that 300+ Simoleon dress.
    ISxA4ZR.png
    Oh yeah I forgot Akshara has a mother.
    JMWRSEV.png
    Scarlett: "I know you're getting married and all but I think I deserve all the attention here because I'm about to pop."
    9ZrBOoD.png
    Here's Justice....dying on the inside knowing that she's old.
    iQOu5Q8.png
    Harley: "Don't worry, I know how to cheer you up.....let's talk about fitness."
    9JptYB1.png
    Ace: "Fitness eh? I too enjoy fitness. Fun conversation!"
    IAFm0Ca.png
    Anyways, time for the actual ceremony....in the pouring rain.
    0UoPIck.png
    EVERYBODY RUN QUICK!!!
    Px8abTi.png
    Collin: "Just my luck, have to sit next to my cousin in labor."
    bEs9iH9.png
    Aaaaaaaand now I can finally pronounce Akshara's last name without disrespecting her family and culture.
    8mZQJmJ.png
    Kane: "How you doing over there honey?"
    Justice: "I'm dead inside."
    5Hz8oLe.png
    Ace: "Trust me I know what it's like to be old, pretty sure I've spent more time being old than being young at this point."
    rE6Ql5o.png
    Harley: ".................................You know what, usually I rip on you for this but since it's my wedding I'll go easy on you when it comes to your choice in formal wear."
    Logan: "Eh, at this point I'm kind of asking for it."
    pZDl4FH.png
  • Options
    kthldkthld Posts: 2 New Member
    I just recently got the base game a few weeks ago and have been messing with some mods, mostly MCCC and LittleMsSam mods. I had Sims 2 for Playstation when I was a tween and that didn't have the pregnancy capability, so I've been going ham making up for lost time.

So I took up a 10-gen legacy challenge, and I'm on my 5th generation now. I usually despise townies, and want my own creations mucking about for genetic variations, so I have a couple different families having their own "legacies," so to speak, without my management. Except, if I can help it, if there's a single/childless Sim, I'll create a partner for them and throw them in their household to spark a hopeful relationship.

I designed this beautiful 3-story Spanish Revival style house in Oasis Springs, and I'm kind of obsessed with the outcome of that family and check in on them frequently. I give the 3rd generation eldest daughter, Ellie, a handsome partner, Shea Acuna, and leave them be for a while. They end up having QUADRUPLETS and seem to be in good shape. I'm happy.

Then, today, I bought City Living - I keep things as is for a while, because I tend to micromanage my main family. I decide to go in and check out the townies of City Living, see if any are worth keeping, and, at some point while I wasn't paying attention, Shea and his four children are moved in with DIEGO LOBO in his ONE-BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT. And to boot, Shea is now married to Diego. I can't even say I'm mad.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited July 2018
    A part of Oasis Springs has been turned into a alien community. Johnny Zest wanted to be a part of it, so the only logical conclusion was to get him alien preggers! :D
    5T444SF.jpg

Not now Bruno, Daddy is pregnant and needs to earn money by busking... :'(
    N89jYNj.jpg

Finally the day arrives and the game has a strange sense of humor. The doctor is Geoffrey Landgraab!
    vXqGQUH.jpg

Are you serious!? :D
    tZJNAGL.jpg

The games sense of humor doesn't go easy on poor Johnny who lives in a small trailer and barely makes ends meet. It's twins!
    7472vEH.jpg

How do you like your new grandsons Geoffrey?
    8RHXKr3.jpg

How do you like your new brothers Bruno?
    FwQQNWX.jpg

and so the chaos begins... :D
    Q7w07lA.jpg
    YvuGt3q.jpg
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    I've been trying to play all of my different saves but today I played with my Not So Berry family!

It was Audrina's birthday. She is the sister to the current heir (Ruby) and she's been living with Ruby and her daugher Honey (pictured) since their parents died.
    z57L4CZ.png

The whole family was there - even Honey's dad, Lee. Ruby and Lee were high school sweethearts but broke up after Honey was born. Ruby was also engaged to someone else, then ditched her fiancee at the altar.. and like, it's a long story.
    But it's cute that the whole family got together despite all of that :D
    HpcBXFB.png

"WOOhoo! No more sharing my bed!"
    6skoAj1.png

They all look a little demonically happy, LOL.
    jOyOgms.png
    UYjJfma.png

Now that Audrina's moved out, Ruby and Honey have the house to themselves. They decided to go for some mother-daughter bonding and visited a Christmas tree farm owned by the Goths in Willow Creek.

"All right - we'll take a picture of THIS one so we remember which one to get."
    2hzwlNP.png

"But wait, mom, are you taking a picture of US or the tree?"
    IUzbs6f.png

"See, I told you, that was just a picture of us. Oh my gosh, mom."
    LmZIMIy.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I used one of these pics but meh.
    28615142077_af467010ec_b.jpg
    She really loves her violin she always wants to play it, that is with free will she'll wander over, it's sweet since it was a gift from her father.
    43501401261_bf675c4afd_b.jpg
    28615143017_a0dc608c6f_b.jpg
    For some reason it seemed pretty active today, another team even came in.
    43453764762_140e2ba5b7_b.jpg
    Don knows what's going to happen.
    43453765082_41a31f13dc_b.jpg
    Happy after their night out, they are just roommates, Darling and Cassandra I think they're adorable though.
    43501403161_f787f5173f_b.jpg
    Breakfast of champions Darling?
    43453765762_41acba3f42_b.jpg
    Uh no....
    43501403801_715876bacd_b.jpg
    Darling isn't much for social outings though Cassie drags her along she would much prefer talking to their friends online.
    43453766232_5fedaaeb27_b.jpg
    'I feel like a monkey is this hat....'

heh.
    28615145517_fd9e0f14b2_b.jpg
    43453766932_1fb1ecdc15_b.jpg
    Katrina seemed annoyed that Don was there with the Goth heiress.
    28615146367_de898cf77b_b.jpg
    43453767522_0aed1c272e_b.jpg
    Yep, sure is. lol

Ah well Cassandra was glad to get her inheritance but she knew they were going to need more money she was hoping Don was looking for a new place, it just so happens he was.
    28615147267_63ce363dbd_b.jpg
    Don has been tweaked I made him insane, he's a little off and after one good outing this is where he's going, fitting ha living with the Calientes has gotten to him I may change his trait again should he recover. The way he is she would be his first real attempt at a relationship. He wasn't the type.
    43453768092_5f183c555f_b.jpg
    Though I let him have what he wanted, maybe next he'll be jealous.
    28615148077_d974ce75a1_b.jpg
    For now <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    Spent most of the evening in managing households and giving all the sims I don't play warm and cold weather outfits. Took longer than I thought it would.

Got exhausted too much to play - lol. But Summer had started and did not want to see sims dying from the heat.... Oh and I also put an umbrella stand in every house. Not sure if they will use them - but they have one anyway.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Spent most of the evening in managing households and giving all the sims I don't play warm and cold weather outfits.

I plan to do the same, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for reminding me *thumbs up*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    > @kthld said:
    > So I took up a 10-gen legacy challenge, and I'm on my 5th generation now. I usually despise townies, and want my own creations mucking about for genetic variations, so I have a couple different families having their own "legacies," so to speak, without my management. Except, if I can help it, if there's a single/childless Sim, I'll create a partner for them and throw them in their household to spark a hopeful relationship.
    >

Ooh 5th gen, I hope I can getvthere in my legacies too x)
  • Options
    DYWBeeDYWBee Posts: 34 Member
    Whenever I make a sim I end up choosing the exact same traits for them every time and I always ignore any wants they might have, making my gameplay a tad monotonous. However, today I completely randomised a sim - Melody McLeod who for some reason can pee standing up. She's a geek, good and a dance machine, and her aspiration is to be a best-selling author. This is something I never choose because I can't seem to find a way to integrate that into gameplay without them spending every waking moment attached to the computer.

I also never pay attention to any wants they have and decided for this game I was going to do that and the results were surprising! I paid less attention to her needs, but she never wet herself in public or passed out anywhere - so I learned that I can definitely be more easy going with their needs bars. She ended up making good friends with quite a few people, with two people having apartment keys (something I never do, my sims go out but they tend not to make close friends) and she's been on three dates with Akira Kibo and maxed out their friendship and romantic relationship. She's attended GeekCon, the Spice Festival, participated in Love Day, been to Ghost Night at a bar, been clubbing, danced at the Old Ruins, had a midnight dinner and played basketball at the park... and this is all in the first week. Admittedly she hasn't made any real progress in her career the way my sims normally do, but it's been a lot more rewarding to see her doing stuff with other sims rather than stuck indoors building her skills.

She lives in the apartment opposite Penny, and so far despite not moving up in her career, I've still managed to redecorate the bathroom, make a start on the living area and add a few much-needed essentials (and some not-so-essentials thanks to her wanting a dishwasher and a radio, although I refused to buy her a bee-keeping thing, no matter how many times it pops up that she wants one.)

I'm very excited to keep playing, I reckon it's going to be difficult to keep up this style of gameplay if she wants to start a family but I'm going to give it my best shot!
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    @Kristina forgot to say your twins are just so pretty ha, some guys are just pretty simple as that, Franz too I just like the whole group.

Thank you! The twins are definitely some of my favourite Sims to play in a while - and to simply look at. :grin:

Seasons Greetings from the Pohls! Oh, it's still July? Plum.

EzMFh3q.png

Father Winter appeared to mix the twins up, as class clown Flo received a large dance mat and good boy Friedrich got a large pet poop.

Sun3MMy.png

Winter Fest quickly forgotten, the boys (now young adults) hit up the romance festival. While Friedrich cried to the Guru for help Florian began putting the moves on a lady named Kelsey.

Mg7L088.png

But Friedrich wasn't without love. He spent New Year's Eve snuggled up with my self-Sim, Lee. Well, sort of self-Sim - I've more tattoos/piercings and I could only dream that my hair has that much volume. :tongue:

wEOH57Y.png

qTBkBth.png

The following the night the boys rang up the girls and took them out for a night on the town.

y42RzKB.png

Which their great-great-great-great-great grandfather Ernest gate-crashed... as per usual. Who wants their grandfather watching them have their first kiss?

nN3eQjv.png

The group date unfortunately didn't progress past that point because I was only half-paying attention to the game and accidentally made the wrong twin flirt with Kelsey! :lol: After a day or so of moping and irreparable relationship damage, Flo decided it was time to move on and hit up this lovely lady (Ellen - a Sim I downloaded from the gallery) for a good time.

9LttvM8.png

Look at that cheeky little face!

AZT1jJH.png

Finally, Fia (and also the dog Mimi) aged up. :grin:

nJTXWq0.png

2h7msOs.png

tXCYuHy.png
  • Options
    > @DYWBee said:
    > I'm very excited to keep playing, I reckon it's going to be difficult to keep up this style of gameplay if she wants to start a family but I'm going to give it my best shot!

Good going!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I tried to get two Sims back together after they broke up, but they wouldn't have it and wanted to yell at each other all the time despite their romance bar being back to neutral. Oh well, one is married to the other's dad...come to think of it, maybe the blame is on me :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    @Kristina oh sure thing, yep they are too easy on the eyes lol. Ha isn't that just way mixing up twins moves the story right on along, I also like Lee really pretty. Guess you're just good at making sims. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I'm still on raising Gen 6 of my family. These are just some pictures i've taken over the days of playing.

I really do like how Marcel plays with his younger sister Mackenzie and to my surprise they look nothing alike and act nothing alike. He is loving this entertainer at the flea market and she looks like she's bored out of her mind haha.
    sA9rABU.png
    zc69lJd.png

Their youngest brother Marco is now a child. He is the only one that inherited the vampire gene so his mom Jamie has to give him vampire packs often. Now atleast she can give it to him as gifts :) I almost forgot they did throw a pool party for him though.
    pvI6wZc.png
    KxUn04b.png

Speaking of Jamie Nora she loves that her family goes out to eat at least once a week its been a tradition within the Laghari household since gen one but with her not liking human food.. She gags almost every time she even smell it. Its such a turmoil for her but long as her family is happy, They seem so oblivious to her dilemma
    Y0YWBls.png
    X3iLMfk.png

As if seven sims weren't enough Marcel wanted to adopt a cat and instead of just adding one to the household..no I had to adopt two cause i wanted kittens however sadly these two cats want nothing to do with one another when they are older. Ziggy and Tammy joins the household.
    CkTlpIf.png
    UJ1DSBU.png
    When Tammy got older she ran away and I had no idea that the sims could even ask this:
    3jQka2t.png

Marco doesn't understand why he's failing school. Perhaps its because he has a cat as a mentor.
    OjhryR3.png

and of course it isn't a proper family update without a fire.
    ouNg1XY.png
    I think i'll end it with this picture here. This is of a sim having a very bad day. A fire inside and a thunderstorm outside and somehow the mud magically got in the kitchen making you fall backside into the fire. Even Tammy the cat doesn't understand it.
    hbGqbK5.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    yannokfcyannokfc Posts: 28 Member
    I made my Junjun dance to In My Feelings and took a video of it, plus I made him upload a viral video in his computer since he is an internet personality as his career. I'd like to think his recorded dances we're the ones uploaded in there to gain him a million followers. lmao
    hXn9Gsy.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    More pics from weekend play~
    After Winterfest and Father Winter things moved along in the week.
    Kaleigh (child ) got a school project and Nadia (purple jacket) and Reed (blonde) helped her out while Dein (shaggy red-head) made a nice dinner of chili for everyone.
    07-16-18_5-55-58nbspPM_zpsqhvw9yg0.png
    After dinner Kaleigh invited her friends to the playplace and put on puppet show.
    07-16-18_5-05-52nbspPM_zpsbozaqfnw.png
    Idk what possessed them to do this but it was sweet and they did not freeze.
    07-16-18_6-53-12nbspPM_zpsis6l26ez.png
    Second time skating~ Kaleigh did not like it so she just played in the snow and got hot coco.
    07-18-18_7-28-31nbspPM_zpsamqdgnt6.png
    I know its not actually possible, but Kaleigh is obsessed with Reed who is a YA. He is like her 3rd cousin, but she follows him like a duck, tries to funny with him (because Reed is a goofball ) and always wants him to play dolls or do cute things like this with her, its adorable~
    07-18-18_7-18-31nbspPM_zpsget3wbf6.png

Okay these next pics have a story, one that happened thanks to the help of MCC/
    When Reed was a late teen like three days from being young adult, he found out his brother Farhan and his new wife Izumi had a baby boy. IDK his full name so I call him Yu.
    This is Farhan and Reed eating hotdogs.
    07-09-18_8-02-44nbspPM_zpsb2y8wtzk.png
    This is Reed meeting infant Yu and his new sister in law Izumi talking to plants or something.
    07-09-18_7-54-36nbspPM_zpsadj2zygt.png
    It turns out that Izumi is erratic and Farhan hates children. This poor baby was screwed but I decided to let them try. MCCC saved the poorneglected baby and gave him to Farhan and Reed's cousin Jasmin. She basically said it was no problem and Reed could come and visit his nephew whenever he wanted. They were family after all and when some failed they had to pick up the pieces.
    07-15-18_4-31-01nbspPM_zpsulkzgcns.png
    Reed thank her not able to see Yu that night he was asleep (and a toddler). Reed was furious with Farhan, how dare he let it get that bad! He confronted him and was livid. Also brownie points for convenience because there was a baby cradle over Reed's head as he lashed out.
    07-13-18_9-50-39nbspPM_zps0ssua4pk.png
    Why does everything happen in the bathroom? xD Anyways, Reed introduced himself and promised little Yu he was going to be there for him.
    07-15-18_4-22-39nbspPM_zpsmim1gcvt.png
    07-15-18_4-25-52nbspPM_zpse32bwpnn.png
    07-15-18_4-26-43nbspPM_zpsboho1zcj.png
    07-15-18_4-29-52nbspPM_zpsayldidjw.png

Reed started to come as often as he could. Having a little job since he was only 18, he visited throughout the week and longer on weekends.
    07-15-18_5-13-19nbspPM_zpspbriu3xk.png
    07-15-18_5-19-33nbspPM_zpstekrz30t.png
    Reed made sure to help the little guy learn to talk, flash-cards and how to potty.....though he failed a lot at the potty training xD
    07-15-18_5-26-14nbspPM_zps4ht6hhn7.png
    He may not know what he is doing, but Reed swore he would be there for his nephew and since they just became good friends I think Yu is starting to believe him.
    07-16-18_12-26-48nbspAM_zpsxdafhb3y.png
    Reed however is too good hearted, better then me, he rolled the wish to mend differences. So I took that as a cue he wanted to mend things with his brother. So I took him over and over a few days they talked and watched TV, small steps by now Farhan was about to pass.
    07-18-18_8-13-53nbspPM_zpszvr5xojc.png
    Despite it all, maybe, he loved his brother and did not want him to die with them on bad terms, so Reed offered a hug.
    07-18-18_8-17-23nbspPM_zpsxoqocfnx.png
    And Farhan accepted the hug. Reed whispered he loved him, and we would take care of Yu regardless. Then he went home and hours later Farhan passed on.
    07-18-18_8-17-51nbspPM_zpsuzybucxr.png

• Options
    Some months after their wedding, Akshara is out and about in town working on her mayoral election campaign.
    9LhQth4.png
    Yeah doesn't look like she's talking to anybody but she's currently talking to all of the voices in her head!
    fD3afbp.png
    Wait wait wait, someone actually showed up?!
    jyIzGhi.png
    And then Akshara was elected Mayor. She won by one vote.....because there was only one vote......not too many people that care about politics in San Myshuno. Also, she's pregnant from Hottub fun. Congrats!
    djzIhvh.png
    Meanwhile, Harley's got himself a metal band and is hard at work on his debut album. So he decided to go with a new look and visit some family.
    sYIi83C.png
    Including his Nephew, Beckham.
    ViFTf8D.png
    Then they all decided to go outside and enjoy this nice storm.
    eQ2vKwp.png
    And that's when Kane discovered....WIND!
    wkPyAc6.png
    I think Kane has had enough of experiencing weather.
    6ekNdtF.png
    One of Harley's favorite things as a kid was that weird magic family photo. So he got one himself.
    11JIDgA.png
    Meanwhile during dinner Akshara found out that one of her favorite conspiracy theories involving the city's water supply is actually real thanks to the fact that well, she has a job in office now. So she decided to explain said conspiracy to Harley. What has that man gotten himself into?
    C4fKp6v.png
    Harley: "Hey babe check it out, check out what my buddy got me for our wedding."
    Tg3FgOG.png
    Akshara: "Now who's that buddy you're talking about?"
    Harley: "The Grim Reaper."
    I329oCg.png
    Guitar: "THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT WILL FLOW WITHOUT END"
    FEzMAbi.png
    Also, what kind of father are you going to be if you don't feel your baby growing in your wife's womb?
    lgGlLCy.png
    Oh we can't forget the fact that today is Hallowseve! Time to celebrate and whip out your spookiest costume!
    wAPIFr8.png
    Or in Akshara's case, sexiest costumes.
    7UaLldG.png
    To be continued.
    nfITNvY.png
  • Options
    My potential pair is finally going out, she rejected his attempt at first kiss though... poor him with the coward trait, he tried so hard... but she somehow has to go to work everytime i want to progress, and i know the girl is self-employed so what is her freaking problem -_-

and the ittle bro aged up to a teen! looked like straight out of Grandhotel Budapest once he did :D now i plan to start a band with him and his friends from school (funny thing, once of his friends in elementary shared two of his traits, the third one i still dont know despite forcing get to know many times)
  • Options
    DYWBeeDYWBee Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2018
    I continued playing with Melody McLeod today. First of all, I built up Newcrest so she'd have places to go. I built a new spa, swimming pool, 80s themed disco and next door an 80s bowling alley, an edgy 90s themed bar, vet clinic, parks, a cafe, restaurant, library, art gallery and three mansions so some townies can move in.

Akira asked her on a date to the restaurant where they woohooed in a bush for the first time (the woohooing, that is, not specifically in bushes although that was also a first time for her.) It was on Talk like a Pirate Day, which was bewildering to see for the first time. She then gave him an apartment key. I'm finding that aspect of apartment living really frustrating. She wants to give her apartment keys out to the entire neighbourhood, and since I've been completing her wants, I've been giving them out but. Ugh. They all come over at exactly the same time. It's a very small apartment.

She got a promotion at work which was exciting because she'd earned it without much intervention from me. I know in the early stages it's easier for them to do that, but it was nice to see in the beginning I don't have to put so much effort in if I don't want to. Even though I've been playing the sims since Sims 2 came out, it's almost like discovering a new game now I'm not anxiously micromanaging everything.

She, Penny, Miko and Maaike went to the spa when she came home from work feeling tense and she became good friends with Miko. Penny just walked off as soon as they arrived - something she's done twice now already. And she lives next door and keeps woohooing really loud at 11pm. Think I'm going to have to sack her off, revoke her apartment key and fight her if this behaviour keeps on.
  • Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    DYWBee wrote: »
    Whenever I make a sim I end up choosing the exact same traits for them every time and I always ignore any wants they might have, making my gameplay a tad monotonous.
    I've been using a random trait mod to prevent myself from doing that. I can still always go back in and change it if I hate what's randomly assigned, but I rarely do. It does make it more interesting.
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    I had to get a new computer so i had to start all over but im in love with my new sim, im going to be having her take a ton of selfies soon c:

34fzl7k.jpg343hkig.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2018
    @Slyvanas the pics are so colorful ha, that pic of Marco with the cat looks like he's bowing in thanks with your caption.

'Yes mentor you're absolutely right, how could I be so blind one plus three is obviously fish...so is four times four.' lol
    @Tixyen ah Reed is so sweet with little Yu sad some parents are like that in real life though for the game it's good he had much better family to stick by him.
    @DYWBee I can't wait to read more about your sims life, that's funny though how going with the flow makes it seem different I understand completely, I realize I used to micromanage things and I kind of still do with when I do get the urge to play ts2 but never with ts4. It's nice to have things different.
    @Sharpheart she's really pretty :)

Mmkay so I almost missed Kyla and Jack's wedding but instead of hopping into another house I checked on them, oops lol. When I loaded I saw all the tots were hungry I meant to make them eat and noticed Kira was already eating and couldn't find her. Eventually I spotted her, she made her way into the tree house.
    42633275925_34d377a147_b.jpg
    This is about five in the morning or something, on their wedding day.
    42820940494_a7cf548639_b.jpg
    Jack looks so cute.
    42633276605_9fb9707056_b.jpg
    And his lovely bride.
    42820941164_434a79ff47_b.jpg
    Elijah and Scarlett ah my babies can't deal lol.
    42633277195_ecf5f4dc42_b.jpg
    At first I thought the Flower Bunny wouldn't come in as everyone came out to get settled.
    42633277655_5cb20d780d_b.jpg
    Guess she changed her mind, still in love bunny?
    42820942634_2c25eb03aa_b.jpg
    Clement looked miserable, but this is just how it is he must be Father Winter for the rest of his days so he can't be married.
    42633278345_16c99ca050_b.jpg
    <3
    42820943514_f394582fbe_b.jpg
    He seemed so excited.
    42633279005_5c38d3a074_b.jpg
    Now I thought it was glitched, disappearing forks, doesn't matter to me if the action completes anyways...
    42820944404_fa5813d7cf_b.jpg
    But she was preparing to shove cake in his face lol, which I know can happen now not sure how long but at first I only saw sims feeding one another, it suits him, trick the trickster as he might normally be seen. Also I don't know what is up with Nancy, guess she didn't have a good wedding with Geoffrey.
    42820945164_fda00f7d07_b.jpg
    42633280265_92f41806cb_b.jpg
    Couldn't even be cheered up by cake, I guess I fell a little bad since they just broke up but he still came to support her.
    42820946224_385aa7105a_b.jpg
    Tots with cake, check, stuff to play with to run off extra energy, check, perfect time without crying end result.
    42633280935_7e8842f294_b.jpg
    42633281285_0c2199e1d7_b.jpg
    Of course Elijah had some crafts for the couple.

"Here you go mom, a wedding present."

"Oh thank you sweetheart." I was glad she liked it, she's that sort of mom and Elijah is too lovable for his own good.
    42633281625_ebdbb715a5_b.jpg
    "Here one for you too dad, can I call you that?"

"....Y..you want to call me..dad?"

"Yeah! You make mama happy."
    28651027867_180b77f963_b.jpg
    <3<3<3 they are pretty good friends he also likes to come to Jack for advice and really he's spent more time with Jack than Clement it's just how it is. I think it's sweet in that way.
    42633282395_fd841e4f7a_b.jpg
    The Flower Bunny didn't even come out for cake....just watched...creepily like she wanted to make them all disappear their relationship as you can guess is pretty bad after breaking up.
    28651028157_32d7523f43_b.jpg
    Scarlett excused herself to do her homework and he wanted to help her guess he needed some time away from Kyla.
    28651028567_978f7f459d_b.jpg
    "Bye dad, love you...if I don't get a nap now I might just bite someone."

hehe, they are getting close to him what can I say.

"Okay sweetie, love you too..."
    28651028927_0181d5590d_b.jpg
    Clement relaxed by the end and came over to give her a hug, guess it's hard to have hard feelings if she's happy.
    28651029097_a84d976ab6_b.jpg
    All the kids were out, even Jack had had enough I think he was a little worn out by all the excitement he's not so used to family, he wasn't sure they even cared about him as much as he would hope.
    29666676138_4c00e2d634_b.jpg
    I woke him up for his wedding night though.
    29666676528_4ec991d080_b.jpg
    Didn't notice this guess he was a little worked up after all ha....I swear the game listens to me lol.

Oh fun times, the next event is Julianna's birthday then summer vacation for the kids.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    After the sexiness was over it was time for breakfast....Well lunch....they were asleep through normal breakfast times. So Harley decided to show his Hallowseve spirit.
    zf3zRsW.png
    And Akshara took that as a challenge. She might've won but now lunch was covered in confetti. But it was worth it.
    Bb2iLZ8.png
    Anyways, turns out Grandpa Ace threw a costume party at his penthouse in celebration.
    UyS919h.png
    Harley: *Mechanical breathing* "Perhaps maybe you should've worn the Darth Vader costume so you could make some 'I am your father' puns?"
    Ht2HDuV.png
    Ace: *trying to do his best Kiwi Boba Fett impression* "We did not plan this out well at all."
    9jGFmaF.png
    Gem is still upset that this dollhouse was smashed many decades ago.
    CMTBhXJ.png
    Harley: "Hey Mom, you excited for Grandchild number 2?"
    8lnJ2Ij.png
    She is not.
    hHTiuOq.png
    Though she can't stay upset, she's just......dead inside.
    7yZZNUX.png
    Sometime after the party Harley realized that he's never invited his parents to check out his house.
    Krf09Q5.png
    Kane: "Even with a child on the way you still don't know how to take out the trash."
    C1vSHSn.png
    You can never go wrong with a round of video games.
    2BKYY4t.png
    After their visit was over Harley went out for a jog to show off his body to his out of shape neighbors. Yeah, suck on that people who have too little time to go work out because they're focusing all their time working dead end jobs to make ends meet in this terrible economy.
    pM3xoSN.png
    You know, dealing with the world of politics is hard enough. It's even harder when you're eating for two.
    zX5r2wt.png
    That's when Akshara came up with a good idea, when it comes down to baby names each parent will take turns naming their kids....mainly so she can name their child after one of her parents. Harley was not too keen on the idea...........so to help him warm up to the idea......sexy time.
    a2BkfTq.png
    Harley agreed to the terms....only for the sexy times to be cut short due to.......LABOR!
    L5xXSQ1.png
    Akshara: "Hi, I'm in labor."
    Harley: "And I'm grumpy because we didn't finish the sexy times."
    qQpI6R2.png
    Doctor Feelgood: "Alright ma'am, by my calculations the reason why you got so fat is because you have a baby in you. I'm going to use this device to save that baby."
    uubaWx3.png
    It's a girl, which means Akshara's going to name it after her mother, Saanvi. Saanvi Graves......that does not match very well.
    1TdlvjN.png
    Harley: "You're going to regret it when I pick our next kid's name."
    UKT5WEQ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top