Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    TxP1JX3.png

After her parents left, Danielle decided to head downstairs to the food stands for some dinner. As she walked out the door, she noticed her neighbor going through her mail.

6NjXmnP.png

Danny thought now was a good time to introduce herself. She learned her name is Natalie and that her and her husband live just across the hall.

IzOP56T.png

Natalie and Danielle talked for quite awhile as they realized they have a lot in common. They're both nurses and love to read!

YF7tuN8.png

Danny is still trying to get used to doing things on her own.. :lol:

EGW67IT.png
    E6aHDIH.png
    xbUPV5p.png
    QRweh9s.png?1

She enjoyed her weekend of freedom before starting her new job.

t3SwX5c.png
    O1meuJs.png

On Sunday, Danny headed over to the cafe to study. Of course she struck up a conversation with a couple other girls!

betFLLY.png

The next morning she headed to the hospital for her first day as a CNA! :smile:

• Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So no pictures but I have a plan for the next couple sim days. Nic is aging up in about 10 days (sooner if her grades permit). Kali is moving out with the two dogs since she is a YA now. Nic plans to get all her skills up a couple levels and move out to an apartment in San Myshuno and paint and write while popping out kids. She almost has the points for the fertile reward. She will take a 5 day trek to the jungle and get some cooking, archeological and culture skills up. Her mom is a master archeologist and gets paid thousands of dollars a day to authenticate items. I can't wait to get this challenge finished and start the Not so Berry challenge.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I made a new save file, and I'm playing the Pancakes. I remodeled their house, and gave them new clothes. And they have a strong marriage now, and they now have a daughter!
  • Options
    dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    Eleanor and Billie decided it was time to adopt a child. Welcome to the family Harper!
    7YlW4uv.jpg

That's the face of a troublemaker :D
    0TUWE1F.jpg

They also decided it was time they move into a proper house, now that their family is growing! I really didn't need to change anything, beside Harper's room. I tried to make everything fit in the shot, but due to it being an irregular shaped room, I couldn't all of it.
    iXtFzap.jpg
    The house
    qofukHB.jpg
    Harper's room :)

I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Things that have happened since my last update...
    • Candy Behr has gained so much weight! Next time I rotate to her she is buying the insta-lean potion.
    • Paolo Rocca has left Partihaus and Factory One to move in with his girlfriend Iris only to discover she's days from becoming an elder!
    • Dominic Fyres has reached the top of the musician career.
    • Sergio and Siobhan Romeo have a daughter, Antonella.
    • Gunther and Maaike Munch have produced my first ever triplets! They live in a small cottage. How will they manage?
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Today Landon's mission was to tame the kitty, win the girl! How was he to know that he'd fall in love with Nacho in the process? Despite being a Lord and heir to the Smallwood legacy, Landon just couldn't get Leah Vogel to look at him! But maybe now he has won the heart of her beloved pet, the cat loving brunette might just give him a chance...

sn7ymut.png
    H44iDCi.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    So Kali aged to a YA, Hayden to an adult and Milo to a teen. Eme unfortunately passed at 130 sim days. I kept having to send her family volunteering so they wouldn't witness it. Nic is now all moved out and living on her own. I am excited to see what is in store for her family which will be generation 10 for this family! If that confuses anyone i started this family as the disney princess legacy and transitioned to the 100 baby challenge. I believe i am up to 26 babies.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Kane finally got tired of the kids crying and fixed the doll house.
    OV9Wj4B.png
    Harley: "Ha, sitting down and playing video games is for losers!"
    UeQwpOF.png
    Gem: "I'm sitting down and playing video games!"
    Harley from the other room: "Loser!!"
    hnECzX7.png
    Sink broke and the handyman Kane already left for work. Don't worry, pregnant wife can handle it........don't worry.
    BgCppLL.png
    But now with everyone else out of the house and Kane back from work it's time for.......Kane time.
    zBWIQYY.png
    Kane's deep dark secret, when no one else is home he practices on Justice's yoga mat.
    pfmu2cq.png
    And he's good at it too.
    6OOXdpI.png
    But then Justice came home early because she went into labor at work!!!
    bVGUTAs.png
    Kane: "I swear I wasn't practicing Yoga!"
    dk8zOO4.png
    Kinda hard to interrogate your husband and get him to spill the beans that he's doing yoga when you know, you have a baby trying to force its way into the world.
    Jq0fiGv.png
    And here's Justice, deeply hoping that she's not pushing out twins again.
    GdbHte5.png
    Oh thank Xenu it was only one baby. Lets call her Sadie and get on with our lives.
    OAT8ZHu.png
    Gem's not a fan of her new baby sister.
    DHTcvx5.png
    Sadie doesn't care tho.
    LpETJSR.png
    But then she went to go play video games with Harley when he noticed something.
    l1MPFoO.png
    Harley: "Oh no......I'M a loser now!"
    k60Rwyn.png
    Scarlet had a good laugh when she found out Kane was practicing Yoga and attempted to shame him in front of her mother.
    hdKVUe1.png
    But this is a no shaming household! As punishment Justice makes Scarlet practice Yoga with her.
    rpsV08K.png
    She's got the hang of it so far.
    lEFPeSH.png
    And that's the sound of Scarlet's weak baby arms collapsing under the weight of her body.
    1JqnhPm.png
    At least she didn't pass out like Justice did.
    juatu5F.png
    Meanwhile, Harley and Akshara went on a date and it appears Harley is winning her over now.
    OnnWlGX.png
    QMlfAAo.png
    Harley: "Man, really hope my parents are okay with this."
    V0OJ3Mm.png
    And before Harley can continue any hanky panky with Akshara, his aunt comes in and blocks any chance of more romantic interactions tonight. Typical.
    vqHlqmX.png
    Meanwhile at home....
    Justice: "You know I'm half black and half Asian right? And that's just my parents! You should see the mix match of different cultures that our ancestors are made of."
    QVuQfRO.png
    Kane: "And I married that Half black half Asian woman, we'd look like total hypocrites if we didn't support you dating an Indian girl of all things."
    e10NAhN.png
    Justice: "Now shut up and eat your rotten hot dog."
    7hE8OYv.png
    Wise words from the parents indeed.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2018
    In a way, it's a good thing I decided to play the McConnell's today because Ethan McConnell passed away shortly after I loaded up! He was the second child of the late Anthony McConnell and Jessamine Parker-McConnell. I also downloaded new CC, which included two new skins, and edited my current McConnell family of a set of twins, their spouses and each couple's teenage son.

The McConnell's
    Henry
    28569665238_76c03ba406_b.jpg

Haley
    28569664468_88e0b35805_b.jpg

Aidan
    42442779711_8baf0e81e4_b.jpg

The Adler's
    Lucas
    42442781111_0a0578f81a_b.jpg

Hope
    42442782441_83726077d4_b.jpg

Julian
    28569663818_d51a9135d7_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2018
    New update for today on my website ^_^ read it here: https://sims.phrozencookie.net/gameplay-elliots-new-family/
    I played Elliot and Estrella today, they have a toddler now!

05-30-18_2-20-43-AM.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    New update for today on my website ^_^ read it here: https://sims.phrozencookie.net/gameplay-elliots-new-family/
    I played Elliot and Estrella today, they have a toddler now!

05-30-18_2-20-43-AM.png

Very cool! Is she the sixth or seventh generation of your legacy?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I'm so far behind when it comes to updates here and what I'm doing in my game since I've literally played 24+ hours over the weekend and yesterday... But here's some of my gameplay since my founding couple's wedding!

The first days of married life were pretty relaxed. They did a lot of work around the house, took the dogs out, and spent A LOT of time in bed. Hailey also worked on her painting while she was off work, aiming for that next big promotion.

tumblr_p9eel8hP0m1wejk1qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p9eel8hP0m1wejk1qo4_1280.png

tumblr_p9eel8hP0m1wejk1qo3_1280.png

tumblr_p9eel8hP0m1wejk1qo5_1280.png

tumblr_p9eel8hP0m1wejk1qo2_1280.png

A couple days after the wedding Danny was invited to go out with the boys and play some basketball.

tumblr_p9htbfGvSq1wejk1qo3_1280.png

tumblr_p9htbfGvSq1wejk1qo4_1280.png

Hailey took the opportunity to take a pregnancy test while she was home alone. It came back negative... as did a few more that she took over the next day or two. I have MCCC and set my chance of pregnancy to about 70% so it's to be expected... pun intended.

tumblr_p9htecT0GQ1wejk1qo1_1280.png

Finally, after much woohoo and many sad moodlets...

tumblr_p9htoqBPUO1wejk1qo2_r1_1280.png

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hey all, it's Jacques Villareal. I admit, I haven't been that present as a dad. I've been too busy ignoring my kids to be that great a father. And two of them have become vampires, I kind of lost track. But Hugo is grown up and in the "family business" so I figured I'll try and be friendly with him. He invited me and my third wife, the first two mysteriously died. And stop blaming my new wife, Katrina Calliente, for Mila Munch's death. It wasn't her fault that she died. I just happened to show Katrina the day before my wife, Mila who mysteriously died, how much money I had...

Where was I? Oh yes, Hugo invited us to meet his new boyfriend. Some loser who lives with his mom in a tiny apartment. The dinner party went ok, but then they got engaged??!! And then Raj Rosoya smelled up the place for some unknown reason. And then we all left.

So I did the only thing I could. I invited both of them over to my place, without Hugo, and made enemies of them. I hoped he or his mom would stop the engagement. But that didn't happen. But I'm a genius, and an opportunity presented itself.

Hey all!!! It's Vivane Lewis. I had this crush, I know I sound so young, on my roomate Mr. Kim forever! So I figured why not join the elder club together. Get us out of the house! And instead of us bonding, I caught him flirting with Geta Rosoya!! How horrid!! So I cried and had a deep conversation with my friend, Jacques. He told me that I'm so good at cooking, I can make something called Pufferfish. Give Geta a little, and then she'll be sick for a couple of days. Just in time for me to make my move on my roomie. And then when she gets better, we will already be engaged. Such a great plan, I don't see anything going wrong.
  • Options
    So generation 10 is here! Nic had a set of fraternal twins, Noah and Abbie, and a third child a few sim days later named Kylee. Kylee is half alien. The babies are so pretty. They are all toddlers right now. Poor Nic has a lot on her hands. She has a huge garden in the apartment which a gardener helps her care for. She was finally able to afford a bedroom and bed for herself after Kylee was born. She spent 7 days in Selvadorado, I think I butchered that spelling, gave her many amazing archeological finds in order to max her archeology skill and earn her tons of money. She met her first baby daddy there and he helped with her culture skill a little bit. She is on the politician track of the politics career.

Pictures to come later, Imgur is being weird.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited May 2018
    Started the black widow challenge today....so sorry for the picture overload:
    The Sim:

Meet Ava Richards. Destined to go from rag to riches by sleeping with the riches Ava has set out to be a serial romantic with a dark side as a black widow. She enjoys putting these men under her spell, marrying them, and killing them once she gets a hold of their wills . In her spare time she enjoys writing and painting to earn money due to issue with not being able to work.
    jaaoty.png
    33dv2wm.jpg
    29w4ty0.jpg
    2e0tjmf.jpg
    2lcbmzr.jpg
    jtowhw.jpg
    zkh8vb.jpg

Practicing charisma for the challenge:
    2m7albs.jpg

The Home:
    This was simple home I just made for this and it is still a work in progress
    The first floor:
    2a0hjy1.jpg
    The Second Floor:
    rkng5g.jpg
    The "Dungeon" where victims are stored and prepared for death:
    s33fqc.jpg

First Husband:
    Going for a walk one night she ran into J Huntington III:
    25yufkj.jpg

She went back to his home and tried to cook him something to eat to show off her beginner skils...well see how that went:
    ofog9s.jpg

He soon started coming over and she wanted to show off her body to him:
    2dgkg2v.jpg

They really took a liking to each other:
    10i9kzc.jpg
    wufl3s.jpg
    se5bac.jpg
    rbmnpx.jpg

They had a beautiful wedding but this is also where she met her soon to be second victim..i mean husband:
    219qsns.jpg
    346sri1.jpg
    2rrq5h2.jpg}

Second Husband:
    Sergio Romeo called her up after the party asking her to meet at the Islands...she kindly accepted:
    2cp7345.jpg
    14aj11x.jpg

In the midst she had just found out she was pregnant by J Huntington:
    vq4avo.jpg

Only a few hours pregnant...she was "caught" cheating by J with Sergio:
    izs4dh.jpg

Once he found out it was his time to go:
    311rzhe.jpg
    1zgql3q.jpg

She was getting unsure about the pregnancy:
    6ygl12.jpg

Sergio and Ava went down to torture him as he slowly starved to death:
    xpt3is.jpg
    2ev6kbt.jpg

She told him a few choice words before his death:
    34xexzs.jpg
    2ngzho7.jpg
    iylrpd.jpg

After J was out the picture Sergio decided it was time to propose:
    15gql9c.jpg
    28s79n8.jpg

Little did he know she was courting her next victim at the wedding:
    2wbruv6.jpg

Baby Jordan:
    As his dad dropped dead downstairs Ava went into labor with baby Jordan:
    2rwpbw0.jpg
    4h44mw.jpg
    kehugy.jpg
    2crtvug.jpg

Baby Jordan had his first birthday...he looks so much like his dad:
    2nb866d.jpg

Potential Third:
    {Since the wedding Diego knew he had to have Ava:
    1owsrd.jpg

Little did Sergio know he just signed his death certificate for catching them in the act:
    ru4aq8.jpg

He became so enraged that he died from cardiac explosion:
    121zrrs.jpg
    1z17o0m.jpg

Respect Section:
    Since he was a favorite J got a spot on the butler:
    50rk.jpg
    Sergio earned the first spot in the garden of death:
    jg6p3l.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've been slowly making progress with my Vampires family in preparation to the Seasons EP. I'm kind of in a creativity slump right now, pretty much like what happens every time a new EP is announced and we've got to wait until the launch day...
  • Options
    @HillyBeth Camille is a gen 7 baby ^_^ she's the niece of my gen 7 heir Daniel.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    These two cuties went on a few dates and moved in together!
    tumblr_p9gf8driI11wqfw32o1_1280.png
    tumblr_p9gf8driI11wqfw32o2_1280.png
    tumblr_p9gfa86zzh1wqfw32o1_1280.png

tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My guys have gone to Selvadorada on vacation where they will be staying for a while. Don will take care of exploring the wilds, fish, and bring shiny things back for Caleb to identify and process. Meanwhile, Caleb will be lounging around the market and bar, investigating the local culture - foods and drinks, in particular. He is, by the way, no longer a vampire.

Q65lkpO.png

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    imhappy wrote: »
    Hey all, it's Jacques Villareal. I admit, I haven't been that present as a dad. I've been too busy ignoring my kids to be that great a father. And two of them have become vampires, I kind of lost track. But Hugo is grown up and in the "family business" so I figured I'll try and be friendly with him. He invited me and my third wife, the first two mysteriously died. And stop blaming my new wife, Katrina Calliente, for Mila Munch's death. It wasn't her fault that she died. I just happened to show Katrina the day before my wife, Mila who mysteriously died, how much money I had...

Where was I? Oh yes, Hugo invited us to meet his new boyfriend. Some loser who lives with his mom in a tiny apartment. The dinner party went ok, but then they got engaged??!! And then Raj Rosoya smelled up the place for some unknown reason. And then we all left.

So I did the only thing I could. I invited both of them over to my place, without Hugo, and made enemies of them. I hoped he or his mom would stop the engagement. But that didn't happen. But I'm a genius, and an opportunity presented itself.

Hey all!!! It's Vivane Lewis. I had this crush, I know I sound so young, on my roomate Mr. Kim forever! So I figured why not join the elder club together. Get us out of the house! And instead of us bonding, I caught him flirting with Geta Rosoya!! How horrid!! So I cried and had a deep conversation with my friend, Jacques. He told me that I'm so good at cooking, I can make something called Pufferfish. Give Geta a little, and then she'll be sick for a couple of days. Just in time for me to make my move on my roomie. And then when she gets better, we will already be engaged. Such a great plan, I don't see anything going wrong.

One of my prior generations married the granddaughter of Jacques. Her name is Rosemary Villareal-McConnell. She's actually the wife of the late Ethan McConnell. He passed away yesterday.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Sergio earned the first spot in the garden of death:
    jg6p3l.jpg

Hahahaha the wedding arch is set up right in front of all the dead husbands I LOVE IT. :grin:

• Options
    soapsimsoapsim Posts: 18 Member
    I was playing on another family when I noticed one of the twins of my main family has a baby, and Alexander Goth was it's father. I thought I would go and get them together, but he was married and had a teen daughter. So instead I built a nice house in Oasis Springs for the mother and baby, thinking that Alexander paid her off to keep quiet about their affair. I'm not sure how the story will progress.
  • Options
    @HillyBeth I love how your sims have such unique faces ^_^ I very much prefer that over the generic faces some sims have, easier to remember who is who
  • Options
    PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member

So I haven't posted here in months. Last time I did, I was playing on PS4, but I'm happy to report I have a new laptop now! I started my own legacy challenge because of it, which I'm posting over on my Tumblr if anyone wants to see the full thing, but I'm gonna post the important parts here too!

tumblr_p9hck8WgbG1xst0vgo1_1280.png

This is my founder, Amberlee Osborne, and her dog Butter. I'm gonna post my gen one rules under the spoiler below.

Generation One rules:
    - Live in Selvadorada.
    - Make money off the land.
    - Complete photography skill.
    - Complete aspiration.
    - Marry a local.

Amberlee and Butter explored around the marketplace a lot, and Amberlee took a lot of photos.

tumblr_p9fepw3OvZ1xst0vgo1_1280.png

Inside the cantina, she made a new friend named Diana, who told her where in the jungle to explore.

tumblr_p9ff8sqm4r1xst0vgo1_1280.png

Amberlee and Butter explored for a bit, and were attacked by bees and bats (oh my!)

tumblr_p9ffx5TtBz1xst0vgo1_1280.png

Amberlee had this breathtaking view of the jungle after she got the bees away.

tumblr_p9fg7y1zeD1xst0vgo1_1280.png

Amberlee later met a cute girl named Chantel and accidentally ordered the same drink she did. The two of them hit it off pretty well.

tumblr_p9fgq26aT41xst0vgo1_1280.png

Amberlee later on proceeded to set herself on fire -_-

tumblr_p9fgv9IJEf1xst0vgo1_1280.png

tumblr_p9fgwlIIJa1xst0vgo1_1280.png

Some other things happened yet but I'll post about that next time ;)
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top