Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    So Kane is back from watching his Father In Law commit murder..........................................................................................Wow there is no way to make that sound anything less than crazy. Anyways, it appears Justice just came back from the Romance festival and it looks like she had fun....
    7RHskUp.png
    Kane: "Don't come upstairs, kids."
    43R0YZX.png
    Okay Harley and Scarlet, you know the drill. Play your guitars loud enough to save your younger siblings the torture of hearing their parents passionate love sounds.
    m2aBpI1.png
    On that note, Harley's getting better. Scarlet....not so much.
    r1wlCgh.png
    Oh so Sadie is a toddler now........I usually don't let people keep their hats when they spawn with them....but Sadie just looks too cute with that hat and outfit. She keeps it for now.
    StmtDMe.png
    Ghost kitty Juniper came back to visit, Justice realized that her bowl was full of rotten food so she cleaned it out so ghost kitty can have the food she deserves in the spirit world.
    pACr7Ug.png
    E5k7vMC.png
    Juniper: "Hey human check this out, possession."
    VEpEJSC.png
    Come on Logan, it's not THAT hard to play with a toy without clocking yourself upside the head.
    PLsY0Xv.png
    The next day, Gem works hard to make some new friends.
    Sl9BiMx.png
    Meanwhile, Aunt Iris got in the way of Logan making new friends.....she does that a lot.
    gMHExQf.png
    Oh hey, Iris also found HER Aunt at the park. How nice.
    MPPmRIQ.png
    Oh and Sadie got mad at Justice after being scolded for making a mess. They're so cute when they're angry.
    jJh5Rei.png
    Sadie: "Curse you and your well toned abs."
    Y6cKCCm.png
    So Justice and Kane have gotten used to this husband and wife yoga session. Heck, Kane's actually starting to enjoy it.
    arErpj0.png
    Scarlet: "Seriously dad, can you like....shower before we eat?"
    B4098Af.png
    Guitar? Not looking good for her. Singing? She's following in Mom's footsteps at least.
    GdKCgG8.png
    That night was date night, Harley took Akshara to that fancy restaurant that serves the really weird stuff. Hey, Akshara's just glad that her rich boyfriend(his parents) is paying for the meal.
    XNt3EeT.png
    Akshara: "I feel like I should be offended by this."
    QXV2PbY.png
    Well they have time before their dinner shows up. Time for the hanky panky. Yes, there are people sitting five feet from them but let's be honest if these two had to cool it every time there were people around they'd never get to do any flirty stuff.
    sOSGFWd.png
    Person right next to them: "Get a room!"
    suiiTUK.png
    Wow, Akshara must really be crazy if she actually thinks the food here is good.
    iLsySci.png
    Well it was a great date, some serious PDA to say goodbye to his woman.
    m7aWQG0.png
    Scarlet: "Hey Harley, I know you're in a flirty mood right now but check out this meme."
    09Rlecx.png
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Diane moved out of the house in Oasis Springs to live with her great-uncle Olivier. Read about it here.

06-02-18_1-20-32-AM.png

And a short love story about Olivier and Misa. ^_^ Link.

04-19-18_11-53-39-PM.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Jason & Kristen are finally a couple

ybcTDae.png

fej671U.png

OIX4X57.png

HCHgrsl.png

Cse7Dq5.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    The darn cat ran away again. I'm considering drastic measures, because pets aren't supposed to make their owners miserable for days especially not when they live in luxury. The family deserves better *annoyed snort*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    The darn cat ran away again. I'm considering drastic measures, because pets aren't supposed to make their owners miserable for days especially not when they live in luxury. The family deserves better *annoyed snort*

Perhaps you haven't been giving them enough personal affection?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Perhaps you haven't been giving them enough personal affection?
    Perhaps, although I do have my Sims (there are four in the house) pet it and brush it daily each. Anyway, a trip to the vet gone wrong was the last straw for me earlier. The cat was sick, but insisted on jumping around on counters at the clinic instead of getting treatment. I allowed some minutes to pass to see if it would eventually solve itself, alas no. I ended up cancelling the trip, took the sick cat home and put it up for adoption. After it was taken away, my core temperature dropped to normal levels :D

The family has a dog now. Hopefully, this will work out a lot better. The cat might have been buggy, who knows.

• Ruby_Rain_DropRuby_Rain_Drop Posts: 96 Member

My sims Eva Lockhart and Aaron Cullen got married :smiley: They have been together quite some time now. The couple don't know a lot of people so it was a small wedding, but lovely all the same. This was Aaron proposing to Eva
    05-27-18_6-46-26PM.png

Here's Eva in her beautiful wedding dress
    06-02-18_9-22-25PM.png

Eva asked her four best friends to be her bridesmaids. From left to right; Robyn, Kaitlyn, Leanne and Ava
    06-02-18_9-28-16PM.png

Aaron with three of the bridesmaids
    06-02-18_9-21-17PM.png

Kaitlyn's 2 daughters, Brooke and Abbey, as flower girls
    06-02-18_9-29-08PM.png

Vows are made, rings are exchanged
    06-02-18_9-34-21PM.png
    06-02-18_9-33-35PM.png

And Mr and Mrs Cullen are now established
    06-02-18_9-35-03PM.png

The groom needs a drink after all this excitement
    06-02-18_9-40-13PM.png

Time for a beautiful meal
    06-02-18_9-36-53PM.png

The flower girls and their brother, Blake, enjoying some food
    06-02-18_9-38-09PM.png

"Thank you for being my bridesmaid", "No, thank you for making me part of your special day"
    06-02-18_9-37-40PM.png

All very beautiful. And the next day Eva had a little announcement to make to Aaron
    06-02-18_9-49-53PM.png

:smiley:

29c01op.gif
    Today I created a sim named Darlene Olive!
    She's my model for the CAS CC feature series I started doing on my website. :smiley:

Her aspiration is to be a friend of the world. Her traits are loves outdoors, dance machine and insider.
    Eventually I'll have to make a husband, some kids and probably her parents too, to showcase more CC. They'll be a model family!

Here's the link to my CC features: https://sims.phrozencookie.net/category/cc-features/

Isn't she pretty?

Everyday-make-up-and-hair.png
    Formal-face.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So the youngest twins aged up to toddlers and Kylee to a child.
    mFt412O.png
    Kylee

UhAwMiz.png
    Jayla "Jay"

L6z6Nuu.png
    Juliana "Jule"

Now for an updated list of all the kids. There are now 30. I want to update the list once every ten kids.

Belle-
    1. Lacy
    2. Tucker
    3. Hayley-T
    4. Mckenzie-T
    5. Gage
    6. Brantley
    7. Hannah
    8. Freddy
    9. Emerson "Eme"
    10. Houston-T
    11. Rhett-T

Emerson-
    1. Dayton
    2. Finn
    3. Jennie
    4. Allan
    5. Kolby
    6. Darien-T
    7. Kendall-T
    8. Forrest
    9. Alana-T
    10. Skyla-T
    11. Kali
    12. Nicole "Nic"
    13. Milo
    14. Dereck

Nicole-
    1. Noah-T
    2. Abbie-T
    3. Kylee
    4. Jayla-T "Jay"
    5. Juliana-T "Jule"
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2018
    Being in love is the most beautiful feeling ever.
    34135831_1647669842012275_172582875558838272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6d8563423f85d1994c9fea9caf2b2ce2&oe=5B810C1F&_nc_o2e=za9fae584
  • VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    > @Nindigo said:
    > Not much, actually. I redecorated my Sims' homes. Can never decide on anything or leave things be.

I do this too! I feel like sometimes i spend more time building and decorating!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Still not playing much, but I did rework a few households, not too much since they're all getting new clothes in a few weeks, just fixed the voices on a couple of teens (they were boys with female voices) and turned a few singles into families. Then I started preparing a new world for seasons, mostly rearranging the parks to make room for the skating rinks, swingsets & other new activities we may be getting.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • gripsholmgripsholm Posts: 6 New Member
    I opened the game and saw that all the kids from Gen2 had passed away from old age, it got a bit sappy and the rest of the family had to suffer a sad moodlet for a long time. And i think i hold the record for quickest runaway pet, i just got the pet and she bolted. Tsk tsk
    I decided to get Siobhan Fyres and Sergio Romeo hitched (Maxis made them bf and gf). So, moved them to the small Middle of Nowhere lot in Windenburg and built them a house there. Of course, I'm gonna go against Sergio's wish and make them have kids, because Dominic's little girl must naturally provde her daddy with grandkids B)

• ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    I played around with the Caliente-Lothario family.
    Carlos Lothario, Dons father, married Katrina and they are raising Don, Dina and Nina. Carlos is acctually Tim Jones from the gallery, I can´t remember the name of the creator, sorry.

27663895077_a44477ab6c_h.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Playing Nigel and Serena Middleton. Nigel is a bartender and Serena is the opening act for a local comedian. They live in the poorest neighborhood of Oasis Springs and just welcomes a little girl to the world; Nora. Nigel is happy with the one kid but Serena would like another. To be continued...
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm happy to say that I'm getting closer to having six generations in one save! Aidan and Julian are dating two sims I'd made a while back and now Aidan and Victoria are jubilant passengers aboard the Baby Train! Except they don't have a clue..... Yet. Julian is in the Detective career, Aidan is in the Critic career, Victoria is in the Painter career and Nadia, Julian's girlfriend, is in the Culinary career.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I played with Shawna the other day, I didn't take hardly any screenshots. I have been just focusing on getting little Bo's skills up.
    Shawna has been working all the time and her boyfriend, Advaith has been taking care of Bo. Advaith loves Shawna and Bo but he didn't sign up to be taking care of her kid 24/7. Something has got to give.
    xDBs48P.png
    oFg5WQG.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Well my Sim went to visit the neighbours and learned that there's a nice bachelor living across the street (and also one next to her). The next day she worked a shift at the hospital, and after work she went to the Solar Flare Lounge and the Stargazer Lounge to have some drinks and chatted with a couple old acquaintances.

Besides that I discovered that one family now has identical twin sisters (teens). It's going to be hard to keep them apart. :hushed:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2018
    This is technically The Sims Medieval and not Sims 4... but I'm sharing it here anyway because I've been playing it a lot :D

My monarch (Lady Karina) married a knight (Sir William) and they had a baby :)
    ayKETl2.jpg
    RQqMZS6.jpg
    K3k2kPT.jpg
    2ycw7eL.jpg

Spy Lillian was tasked in feeding the beast.
    kxmen2A.jpg

Surgeon Hazel and Squire Marcel finally married after being betrothed for ages!!! I love the wedding animations in TSM, they're so sweet, even though the angel dude is a little wacky looking. (Also, people were hanging out in the church during their wedding and totes ruined my shot but whatever thanks dudes.)
    lCY5hzG.jpg
    ULtAJzc.jpg
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    I almost got a Game over in my Legacy Save today. The Dad died of laughter and the Vampire Mother was basking in the sunlight for a while too long. Good thing I was able to make her go inside or else the heir toddler who would be Generation 31 would be taken away :#:#:#
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

@ArtsyBanana Yikes! Never take your eyes off your Sims :D

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    The Vought family story continues on the story page.
    I just leave this here...
    "Where did my son go?" (I LOVE her facial expression!)
    Qr5lyHi.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    I started a second save today ^_^

Anyone familiar with Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls Oblivion (/Skyrim)?
    For anyone who doesn't know, he's the Daedric Prince of Madness.

06-03-18_10-57-21-PM-e1528068547731-768x353.png

I created a sim after him as best I could. Figured it would be fun to play with a sim who is completely mad..

06-04-18_12-10-48-AM-768x402.png

Writing about my gameplay can be found on my website: https://sims.phrozencookie.net/tales-of-a-madgod-descent/

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    The Adkins family just moved into Newcrest! Jessica on the right, the eldest, has the difficult job of taking care of her younger siblings, twins Sawyer and Stacey! Jessica is destined to meet Lord Landon Smallwood of Wolfsbane Manor in Forgotten Hollow very soon! The poor boy already has two young ladies vying for his affection, one more in the mix won't hurt eh? ;)

qHHnSEE.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top