Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,187 Member
    Justice: "Alright kiddos, don't destroy the house when I'm gone."
    TlCGkBa.png
    Harley: "Hey, if we can't destroy the house we should go destroy the city instead."
    z1iCHs2.png
    Scarlet: "Totally."
    9NaUmem.png
    Hey, a potential girl for Harley to date. He is the kind of guy that's looking out for potential girlfriends.
    3O1a9iB.png
    Wowie, two potential girlfriends in the same park! The odds of either one of them going out with Harley.......slim to none.
    2WmELc3.png
    Then the twins went out to the local lounge when they discovered something..........anyone can just use these instruments here.
    U68TMZz.png
    While Scarlet might've had some practice doing karaoke with her mother, Harley has never picked up a guitar in his life. And it shows. Is he going to give up? Probably not.
    pJKBchM.png
    Wait wait wait, hold the phone. Is that an Indian teenage girl that spawned in the city AFTER the Pets expansion pack was released? Indian Sims have been an endangered species since that expansion pack came out!..............AND she's wearing actual Indian clothing so for once I'd be able to actually use those clothes in game and not just having them sitting there gathering dust while I contemplate cultural appropriation by putting literally ANYONE in those clothes?
    S3qtdtt.png
    Zoooooom
    Harley: "HeyImHarleyGravesitsnicetomeetyouyoureagirlImaboyletstalkbecauseImsogoshdarnlonely"
    8yYlyYT.png
    Sim: "Hi, I'm Akshara Srinivasan. Nice to meet you."
    Harley: "I uhh.............out of respect for your culture I will not attempt to pronounce that last name."
    ioF4l5I.png
    Later after going home Harley begged his parents to buy him a guitar. He's not giving up on this yet! Also, might impress Akshara.
    A7hybEj.png
    Kane: "Ha ha, you kids and your rock and roll. I'm glad you're picking up a hobby and not being a street rat."
    PE2bUH6.png
    Kane: "Scarlet, come look at your brother's 1 skill in the guitar skill! He doesn't suck as bad as you'd think."
    Scarlet: "Food."
    EBUdx4u.png
    Then finally the entire family came to listen to Harley sucking.
    9mu1pbh.png
    Scarlet: "Moooom, I want to play the guitar too! Make Harley let me play the guitar too!"
    pArxmjC.png
    And that's when Justice had a choice to make. After years of hard work and parenting she has the opportunity to settle a sibling problem like this. What kind of conflict resolution will she go with?
    5jFtN1F.png
    Meh, just buy Scarlet her own guitar. She can afford it, doesn't have to turn one of her kids against her and doesn't have to make decisions. Parenting done right.
    8RmXkkc.png
    Now they can suck together!
    LAL0nk0.png
    Speaking of parenting done right....
    uegNdR4.png
    Harley: "Alright so I gotta talk about the girl I met today."
    MmZIURk.png
    Harley: "She's pretty cool, I tried to show her the general direction of where our Alien ancestors home planet is in and she actually showed interest! No one shows interest when I do that!"
    n321r2Q.png
    Harley: "Though, she might just be a little insane or 'erratic' as we call it now as she just had an argument with herself while we were hanging out."
    XszJSsu.png
    Harley: "Though I'm not much better, I just started singing to myself out of nowhere as well."
    3MhLhgE.png
    Harley: "However, I think my Harley charm was working out on her. I think she's a keeper."
    M7d10uH.png
    Harley: "Were you guys even listening to me?"
    Kane: "I was having war flashbacks."
    Justice: "And I went to go get out of my uniform while you were yapping away."
    CfF511V.png
    Best parents ever.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus "...He's the kind of guy who..."
    You mean he's straight and single? :p:D

...I have to revise my harch criticism of Jungle Adventures.
    The Jungle part still sucks Llama, but the actual temple was kinda fun. And profitable. Agathe and Benny actually quintroupled their savings by selling the treasures they found.
    (Easy to do when you start with a mere 4000 though).

Agathe and Benny had to go back to their rented cottage several times before finally making it to the legendary temple of legends.
    Benny dived headfirst into more excavations while Agathe made a... an... acquaintance of sorts
    3zEc8IK.png
    CRnEoRG.png

Unfortunately this interesting person(?) decides he needs to go home and sleep(!) and so they don't have time to talk to him a lot and have to delve deeper by themselves.
    r8pBaWt.png

For some reason the screenshot I took of them finding the final treasure didn't register. Weird.

After finding a golden frog and a ton of vases, they head back to town to celebrate. Agathe, who loves dancing, quickly adopted the local customs.
    EqxzBmS.png

After coming back home to Newcrest, the couple celebrates in a different way, before Agathe has to rush to work and Benny starts investigating the last of the treasures he found.
    ykPjaJ5.png
    2LeCmK9.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @Beardedgeek Benny has no butt. *Leans on Don Lothario*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek Benny has no butt. *Leans on Don Lothario*

Don is a bootiful looking sim
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    @PastelMermaid Couldn't agree more :) Speaking of the sun...

HeflHGG.jpg
    Here are a couple of shots from my game just now.

VcevlUc.jpg
    Random townie: You've got the looks, lady. I should be so lucky. Good thing my cupcake doesn't judge me.

• Options
    @PastelMermaid Couldn't agree more :) Speaking of the sun...

HeflHGG.jpg
    Here are a couple of shots from my game just now.

VcevlUc.jpg
    Random townie: You've got the looks, lady. I should be so lucky. Good thing my cupcake doesn't judge me.

Would have been so much better as a screenshot if the random townie was a curvy girl. But that don <3

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited May 2018
    Played for the first time in about two months today! Life has kept me busy but I've some time off now. :grin:

Fifth gen heiress Demira Pohl is a mother of four (and counting). With her eldest children Ernesto (right) and Edgar (left).

iejHmrm.png

The boys took off to the park on a Sunday to get away from their hectic household.

WQzcWKd.png

Edgar took on the Grim Reaper in a game of chess - and won!

xewg2Pn.png

Ernesto tried to hit on teenage girls - and failed.

knYKRM3.jpg

Finn Pohl is Level 7 of the criminal career track. He spends his days off spoiling his only daughter Elsa.

5V9yMhF.png

The youngest, little Emmott, grew-up into a tot and I adore him already. Potential heir material! :open_mouth:

556kXOp.png

0Rluwo3.png

ducoQkQ.png

Elsa, however, has her doubts. :tongue:

bqvsSPI.png

• Options
    xbackxback Posts: 22 Member
    I moved my family into their new home and since I got the Parenthood pack just yesterday I started teaching the kids manners and other stuff
  • Options
    xback wrote: »
    I moved my family into their new home and since I got the Parenthood pack just yesterday I started teaching the kids manners and other stuff

how are you finding the pack? I'm new to it too and I love it!

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    "Sit ! Good boy !"
    2uh5vuq.png

"Who tells her that outfit is ugly ?"
    263czew.jpg

"There's no way you're going out of this house dressed like that !!"
    2rpwabq.jpg

"We're gonna have Seasons!"
    "I know I'm so happy!!"
    ibdld1.png

• Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2018
    Gameplay has been a bit slow with me ^_^ since I've been spending more time building my Sims website rather than playing the actual game. But I did got to play for a bit. :smile:

Trevor and Kyra are very much enjoying their time as husband and wife since their recent marriage.

wDqeE7m.png

He's bonding really well with his step-daughter Thalia.

dcDAcaH.png

Thalia is getting good at playing chess, she manages to beat all her friends at it.

dfJfuoD.png

Even Landgraab kids have to finish their school projects in time. :tongue:

KGoSa8k.png

Trevor also stays in touch as much as he can with the rest of his family since he moved in with Kyra.

WPknEFE.png

Victor and Annie hired a nanny for their toddler Andrew. Her name is Eva Castle.

zVmtBmM.png

Daniel has been practicing his painting skill.

FMvSkLf.png

I had him take his girlfriend on another date and he took this picture of her:

ApolQpg.png

Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    Since Maxis in their enormous wisdom decided to make adventure gear for sale randomized, and I lost my machete in the first doorway...This second trip is proving far less romantic than the first. Benny has to spend 3-4 full sim hours to clear ONE DOORWAY because somebody at Maxis made a very very annoying design decision (I wasted 36 hours of my 4 day vacation hoping someone should sell a Machete. Never happened. But then vendors seems bugged, there are never more than two at a time (despite 3 tables) so a random table is always empty. More often than not there's just a single vendor selling bug spray). *GRRRR* :(:(:(:(:(

Agathe and Benny decides to go back over the weekend for a second trip.
    It starts
    well enough... With wine, song, dance and a proposal! :)<3<3:)
    KDg69mj.png
    vZuDWpy.png
    AKdVaZe.png
    MzITifW.png

Then Agathe lost her machete in the first doorway...
    So the rest of the vacation is spent like this:
    ygsFNHi.png

Random interlude a few evenings earlier:
    Agathe decided to bring out her own DJ booth at a party at the Bluffs... and every single sim abandoned the "official" DJ to dance at her station instead :smile:
    qjIJN3y.png
  • Options
    Why don't you guys (who share massive picture posts) start a story thread dedicated to your Sims and their family in the story section of the forum? Just wondering :)

• Options
    Why don't you guys (who share massive picture posts) start a story thread dedicated to your Sims and their family in the story section of the forum? Just wondering :)

Hey why not.
    Here's the link, if anyone's interested:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940276/the-story-of-the-vogt-family-part-1/p1?new=1
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Nindigo I already have one too. Though I feel many more people read posts on this thread rather than my own separate thread.
    Here's the link: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/938539/

I am also adding my story to my website but that's not finished yet. I've only written the first three generations on there. But in case you are interested, here's the link to that: http://sims.phrozencookie.net/purdue-legacy/
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    The posters have the power - we'll just have to stick to our threads and link to them (in our signatures, for instance), and people will eventually drop the habit of reading stories here ;)

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @Beardedgeek if you click on the vendor and hit buy supplies you can get a new machete
  • Options
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek if you click on the vendor and hit buy supplies you can get a new machete

Tried that. Didn't see it, and I looked through all their stuff. Only tents, chairs, air mattresses etc.
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    MIA9vnq.png
    My sim Danielle, now a young adult, is ready to move into an apartment of her own. This is her face as she waits for her parents to finish getting ready so they can head to San Myshuno. :lol:

sLzIETA.png
    kvArw8d.png
    They made it! She will never get tired of this veiw...

z9HJVIz.png
    kSjxWCh.png
    After helping her unpack everything, of course mom and dad have to say their goodbyes...
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited May 2018
    Loving everyone's stories.

Hi, Arun Bheeda here. Or should I say Aaron. I'm deeply undercover as a cop, and learning about the sims mafia. A full-time job while adding to my husband and recent fatherly duties. This is what I've found out so far:

1) Nancy Landgraab aka the Brains Married: Geoffrey who seems to not have any idea what his wife is up to

2) Jacques Villareal aka the Boss Questions: Is he actually retired? marital status: widowed twice and currently married to Katrina Calliente. Believe that Katrina killed his second wife, Mila Munch to marry this rich sim.

3) Malcolm Landgraab aka The Kiss Up marital status: stole Summer Holiday from his older brother, Johnny. Has gotten her pregnant and living with her.

4) Hugo Villareal aka the Muscle. A sweet guy, he's also the glue that keeps the mafia together. Enjoys throwing dinner parties and cooking for the group. Engaged to boyfriend Raj and lives together with Raj's mom, Geeta. Question: They are buying a resterant. Is this legit or a way for the family to launder money?

My goal is to infiltrate the group by getting close to Katrina. She's hot headed, jealous, and unfortunately, I'm falling in love with her... uh oh, is that a baby bump?
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I haven't been doing much so here's some of my latest random screenshots <3 basically my pets, I cannot wait for seasons :smile:
    --

EYhKZN7.jpg
    9tFvNVO.jpg
    rMcHAea.jpg
    bf97eXn.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I love this thread!

So I've been playing a new household lately. Danny and Hailey were roommates that ended up falling in love.

tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo5_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo1_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo6_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo4_1280.png

They're both outdoor enthusiasts so what better way to pop the question than go on a vacation to Granite Falls?

tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo8_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo10_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo7_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo2_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3tyy7RL1wejk1qo5_1280.png

Also... of course this would happen. (Featuring the dogs, Bella & Timber)

tumblr_p9b3wu9DU81wejk1qo2_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3wu9DU81wejk1qo1_1280.png
    tumblr_p9b3wu9DU81wejk1qo3_1280.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @MelsieYT
    240282-the-emperors-new-groove-yzma.gif

Sorry, but this is the one image that popped into my head when reading your post :):)
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Started a new game as I want to wait until Seasons to continue my other games. My sim Bryce King took on a new look and new traits and I added some old sims from Sims 2. Many of them immediately married into the others. Bella left Mortimer for Daniel Pleasant :lol: Lazlo Curious married Eva Capricciosa, Mary Sue married General Buzz Grunt, Cassandra Goth then married Ulrike Faust, and Miko Ojo married Nervous Subject :lol:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2018
    Lucas, Hope McConnell-Adler's husband, started an almost deadly house fire while making a cake for the four parents' birthdays. Lucas, Henry, Hope and Haley are now adults and their sons are three days away from becoming teenagers!

PS: I said 'almost deadly' because little Aidan McConnell, their nephew, got caught in the flames, but he's okay!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top