Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Aaron (Arun, long story, he's undercover) and Katrina Calliente went on a date at a bar. I also saw Geoffery Landgraab and Summer Holiday at the bar dancing away with a bunch of other sims. Arun and Katrina both became very flirty, so I seized the opportunity for Aaron to make cupid juice.

I've been trying forever to get Summer and Geoffrey together. Summer was married to Johnny Zest Landgraab (who lost his memory to Vlad and is now leading a cult after finding out about secret potions from a hermit). Summer is now with Malcolm, but she's way too sweet for him. And Geoffrey is way too sweet for Nancy. So I temporarily added them to my family panel, and had them drink the cupid juice.

But they still won't flirt with each other. They stargazed, were romantic, had deep discussions, and are such best friends. But no pink line. It's like an emotional affair or something. And they are too nice to cross that line.

So I have to come up with a reason for Geoffrey and Nancy to break up, so he can be with Summer and live happily in Brindleton Bay. I don't want Nancy cheating on him, but she's in the mafia group. Maybe he can find out she's torturing people or something. Let me know if you have ideas.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Sorry, double post. A lot happened.

Hey all, Vivian Lewis here. So I tried Jacques idea of cooking pufferfish and feeding it to Geta Rosoya. Get her out of the way for a couple days with food poising, so I can make my move on Mr. Kim. Well, it kind of sort of backfired. Because she's dead. Now I feel horrible. I couldn't work, and retired. I did however, feel good enough to ask Mr. Kim on a date and it went really, really well. Like, from zero pink to now we are engaged!!

So I feel a bit guilty, but I'm also excited about planning the wedding. I decided I'll have it at my house. Have to decide on what to serve and what to wear. And I'm hoping there's none of that bad pufferfish left in the fridge for my fiance' to eat on our wedding day...
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @HillyBeth I love how your sims have such unique faces ^_^ I very much prefer that over the generic faces some sims have, easier to remember who is who

It's a new bit of custom content I got yesterday. It's a skin overlay.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    nightmarequeennightmarequeen Posts: 21 Member
    My sim's husband and father of six laughed himself to death. I had pretty much forgotten about emotional deaths, so it was a shock when it happened.
  • Options
    MonkorpioMonkorpio Posts: 18 Member
    A lot happened in the household of my personal favorite couple, David and Maggie Campbell. First, they had about eight million people over their tiny house and I got several notifications about things that were progressing. Several of the family members got married, and a really handsome vamp I had been saving for David and Maggie's kid got Sexy Linda pregnant. Oh.

Then Maggie gave birth to twin boys, Greyson and Lucas. Their three room house was super cluttered, so I moved them into Maggie's father's childhood house. Skip forward past the Welcome Wagon (in which this annoying townie kept talking to the babies so I couldn't take care of them. They almost got taken on several occasions) and their toddler, Rosalie, grew up! She was only like two days into toddler-hood and I already couldn't stand it. She's a super cute kid, I wish I could post pictures of her!
  • Options
    The boys I mentioned above in my CAS update are a week away from becoming young adults and I can't wait because I'll be heading into the sixth generation!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited May 2018
    Well I don't really post here, but I just had something so sweet happen in my game, and figured I'd share it here.

My sim was having her b-day party, and right after she aged up her dad died of a heart attack.

1_zpsdeahevvv.jpg[/URL]

Sure enough I was trying to make a duplicate save, but the game wasn't going to let that happen... So I had her plead.
    2_zps0mbqvv0d.jpg[/URL]

Oddly enough Grimmy decided to grant her dad another chance at life. I'm so glad he did. They immediately hugged after. She has a strong relationship with her dad, but not her mom.
    3_zpsw7d3yj1y.jpg[/URL]

Later that night Sergio decided to tell Siobahn that he wanted to call it quits (she's the reason he had a heart attack in the first place lol) . Her dad was there, and the look on his face was priceless. I've just been playing around with a vanilla game for fun, but I'm actually starting to like this save. Now idk what I will do with them though.... I wanted to have Tanvi go with her dad and visit her mom Siobahn occasionally, but there's another little one on the way very very soon. Hmmm...
    4_zps3p7wpfr9.jpg[/URL]
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    MonkorpioMonkorpio Posts: 18 Member
    Update: Maggie and David got married! I got some fun pictures on the lighthouse.
    OZNLzW1.jpg
    siAnai9.png
    (their daughter is very adamantly facing away)
    SNC6A79.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    It's always nice to see a family meal actually happen......because it's so rare they all sit down together.
    nOg4x6v.png
    Iris came over for a visit, so Justice brought up some embarrassing childhood memories. Works every time.
    Liih42a.png
    Speaking of Nostalgia, the two sat down for a thrilling game of chess.
    NipozEe.png
    Romance festival is in town. Gotta bring that love interest down there to get the lovey dovey feelings flowing.
    kKPBcMM.png
    Meanwhile, Scarlet decided that karaoke was more her speed.
    UVBqbyH.png
    Time to get flirty.
    BDacEU6.png
    Harley: "Hey Akshara look, he's Indian too. I know there's not too many Indians around ever since Pets showed up so I guess you guys can have a few things to talk about."
    Guru: "Doubt it, name's Tony. I'm also only like less than 10% Indian at this point."
    IxuwDwi.png
    And here's how you kill the hanky panky again....when the parents show up. They wanted to see the girl Harley was talking about.
    lQ8mLiI.png
    Hanky panky still happened.
    KsETCgp.png
    Justice: "Ehh, perhaps we should leave them alone right now."
    Kane: "Sounds like a good idea."
    U50wpBR.png
    Meanwhile at the Shepherd Penthouse of Dreams.
    xzXPPBc.png
    Kane: "You sure about this, Ace? This does not seem like a good idea in the slightest."
    FWCTTeL.png
    Ace: "Listen, this rivalry has gone on since Justice was just a baby. It needs to end....and it needs to end tonight."
    EJgJI9r.png
    Ace: "Hey, 'sup Bro. It's been a while Bro, how you doing?"
    Bro: "Ah I'm good bro, getting old but still hanging in there. You ready for this bro?"
    50LU1nI.png
    Ace: "THEN LET THIS BE OUR FINAL BATTLE!"
    Cr9DqQK.png
    Expendables 4 looks pretty good.......get it? Because they're old men fighting.
    qzP7O9d.png
    Ace: "Ah ha! I have proven once and for all that I am the greatest person to exist because I beat up an old man!"
    r1mI34o.png
    Ace: "Look at that sonny, in my 80's and can still throw down with people younger than myself."
    45Axlef.png
    Kane: "Uhh Ace, did you even bother turning around?"
    ZPRLqLK.png
    *crickets*
    aPLU4CX.png
    Genesis: "Oh my god, you killed him. What are we goin-"
    Ace: "Finally! Been waiting years for this moment."
    Kane: "I didn't like him either, I want to dance on his freshly dug grave!"
    Tbs3C7s.png
    Grim: "'Sup broskies."
    Ace: "Zoinks it's the Grim Reaper!"
    6LaqFD6.png
    Kane: "Like, Jinkies!"
    Genesis: "Seriously? You guys have met the guy several times now."
    VvS1yNC.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2018
    Update on my website: New addition to the family!

05-30-18_3-44-39-PM.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    It's pregnant life for Hailey and while she's really excited to become a mom, some aspects of being preggo aren't nearly as fun. At least her best friend Ulrike Faust (Herrera in my game as MCCC married her off) is along for the ride.

tumblr_p9httzveBG1wejk1qo1_1280.png
    tumblr_p9httzveBG1wejk1qo3_1280.png
    tumblr_p9httzveBG1wejk1qo5_1280.png
    tumblr_p9httzveBG1wejk1qo4_1280.png
    tumblr_p9htwbl1HC1wejk1qo3_1280.png
    tumblr_p9htwbl1HC1wejk1qo1_1280.png

Their last meal as a childless couple.

tumblr_p9hzk9CfwP1wejk1qo2_1280.png

It's happening!

tumblr_p9hzncmTCt1wejk1qo1_1280.png
    tumblr_p9hzncmTCt1wejk1qo3_1280.png
    tumblr_p9hzncmTCt1wejk1qo4_1280.png

Welcome into the world Joel Cassidy, the first child born into my new legacy.
  • Options
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    It's pregnant life for Hailey and while she's really excited to become a mom, some aspects of being preggo aren't nearly as fun. At least her best friend Ulrike Faust (Herrera in my game as MCCC married her off) is along for the ride.

It's happening!

Is his father's name Butch? Lol!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2018
    The twins Emma and Liam started their own kids club today. Since they are both vampires, it is expected of new members that they maintain some level of spookiness or "darkness" of some sort. Emma was born first, so she's the president. Liam is vice-president. Club activites include all kinds of kids play and a boost to doing homework B)
    Shu7r6t.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    @Nindigo those are such cute kids!
  • Options
    alicecharlottealicecharlotte Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know why I wanted to see what it was like to live in the smallest possible house and it was extremely boring o:) then I made a basement nightclub for my sims and that was much more fun - starting to get bored of families so I might create a maniac sim and see how that goes >:)
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Lovely playthroughs guys! I have not been able to play lately but the weekend is almost here!
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    MelsieYT wrote: »

It's happening!

Is his father's name Butch? Lol!!

Hahaha nope and he's no criminal either! His name is Danny. But that makes me want to name one of my future kids Sundance. xD
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So finally getting around to posting the pictures from the other day. Nic has 5 kids now, 2 sets of twins and a singleton. In order they are Noah, Abbie, Kylee, Jayla and Juliana. The younger set are babies and the older set are children. Kylee is a toddler. Nic is working on her next baby daddy but first she needs to make more money. They recently moved to the 1010 Alto apartment in Uptown. It is a perfect place for the growing family. 30 babies down, 70 to go.

V5rcTWt.png
    Noah as a toddler.

SXRY2Jj.png
    Noah as a child. Holy cow he looks like his father. Jesus Padron from Selvadorada is their father.

LYYwgzw.png
    Kylee. I love that she is part alien.

t6ULULq.png
    Abbie as a toddler.

Gn9hmEd.png
    Abbie as a child.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Let's see...Malakai Burnham finally passed away in my game ( I think downloading MCCC triggered it) and so did his eldest child. The younger daughter is an adult and married to Genji Murakami. They have three children, two are teens and one should age up into a toddler soon. Adrianna, her older sister who passed away, has two children that are both grown and out on their own. The youngest of those two is Maddox and he is married to the love of his life, who also happens to be his adopted cousin and they have one child together. Maddox moved to Windenburg and the family of three live a quiet life near the water. Also, Akira and Teagan Kibo's youngest children have now aged up into elders (though one has died already), and have maintained the residence they grew up in with one of Akira's great grandchildren ready to take over the house, so that it remains in the family.

https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    edited June 2018
    it's alexander's birthday! he decided to spend it having a few drinks with his friends geoffrey and mortimer.

282m5py.jpg

before heading home, mortimer announced that he would fund alexander's exploration costs as long as alexander promised to return with beautiful trinkets. alexander was thrilled! his dream of becoming an archaeologist was finally being realized.

2aj5ojo.jpg

alexander rushed home to tell anna. he planned to set sail in only a few days. it was best to get the goodbyes and sorrow over with early.

59u6gh.jpg

on his first day there, alexander discovered a plant he had never seen before! the locals called it an avocado tree. he couldn't wait to plant the seeds he got in his own garden.

16bxz69.jpg

alexander came across a path covered in vines. he had a machete, but thought that tearing through the vines with his hands would be no big deal. he quickly found out he was wrong.

977fp2.jpg

alexander came across a beautiful pool and thought it would be nice to take a dip.

2rwb9qp.jpg

one quick look to make sure no one was around....

35itxsn.jpg

refreshing!

21dlldc.jpg

that was the last good thing to happen on this trip. first he was burnt...

208cje0.jpg

then attacked by bees....

10r8zk0.jpg

he did manage to find treasure, but the enjoyment was short lived.

2h57fd0.jpg

alexander was glad he had packed a tent, but he had severely underestimated the dangers of the jungle! smelly, tired, and hungry, he decided to make his way back to his cabin. on the way there, he was hit with a poison dart! he's talked to a few locals and discovered an antidote. now the only thing to do is find the ingredients for it. the only problem is he's almost out of money and if he can stay much longer than his intended departure date....

tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I built a house! You can view the house at this link.

05-31-18_11-50-58-PM.png

I moved the Mims family into the house and played them for a bit. Click here to read about my Mims gameplay.

05-31-18_11-05-32-PM.png

After that I played Valentin and Clementine. They had a baby before I even noticed she was pregnant! Read here.

06-01-18_2-05-53-AM.png

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    41599969465_2335df6003_z.jpg
    4 of Linas children recently had their birthday.
    Lina hope she will be able to find love again soon.

Her twins with Mortimer Goth had birthday first.
    41599979765_c30931a2db_z.jpg
    Knut.
    41599979595_efc9ba10c4_z.jpg
    Lia.

A couple of days later her twins with Diego Lobo became young adults.
    41599969095_40c0e70644_z.jpg
    Hyolyn.
    41599968955_ddb4994b44_z.jpg
    Isla.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Not much, actually. I redecorated my Sims' homes. Can never decide on anything or leave things be.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Continuing my black widow challenge..only 4 more spouses to go. Picture overload lol
    Another picture overload:

At the wedding she met Luna:
    2jg73hs.jpg
    22m3o2.jpg

Somehow Diego was locked inside of the home suana which he died inside of:
    27y022a.jpg
    2cyred.jpg

Once diego was gone she decided to get married to Luna:
    dwyo14.jpg
    2w52j51.jpg
    25tymo8.jpg

Ava being ava she decided she can handle two "toys" Caleb Vatore and Wolff Munchgang:
    2numwly.jpg
    264lzqb.jpg

One night she brought Caleb home and was caught by Luna getting pleasured:
    al1yea.jpg

She knew it was time she had to go so she locked her in the pool room of the dungeon:
    67oa4h.jpg
    1607guf.jpg
    308wb5v.jpg

Since she was the first girl Ava dated she gave her a spot in the top 4:
    2v2d3rn.jpg

Seeing her newly single Caleb thought it would good to step up:
    2upv3vp.jpg
    2mn0j7p.jpg

He never knew he would suffer the same fate of heartache:
    219cns8.jpg

In a fit of rage he attacked Wolff:
    34qns3q.jpg

Somehow Caleb got stuck in the garden of souls the fence had jammed(Maybe it was wolff):
    208v95h.jpg

Due to being her first vampire victim Caleb earned his spot in the top:
    2zyidfo.jpg

Sensing her lonliness Wolff decided to give it a go and married Ava:
    2luxd1l.jpg
    2j3npsx.jpg
    6jmw77.jpg

At the wedding she met up with Dominique Moya:
    jr2pnl.jpg
    25sokz6.jpg

As usual another prey fell for her charm:
    15gutdh.jpg
    30uaedg.jpg
    apjr40.jpg
    5fnpra.jpg

To make it up to Wolff she fixed him a pufferfish which did not end well:
    b87eix.jpg
    14vi3ib.jpg
    el5ttx.jpg

Now she was onto the next:
    2j3oads.jpg
    96jh8z.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Weird thing happened in my game. I was playing in Willow Creek ( most of my rotation families are from Willow Creek) when I saw notification someone is dying. I found person dying by the river 1 block away from the household I was playing. I realized that lady was mother in law ( unplayed) of my other household son (played). But I kept playing the same household and one night that ghost came to visit my household ! Her urn was by the river 1 block away and she didn't know anyone from that house ! She came at night, fixed a shower, cleaned two sinks, potty, ate a meal, played some games and left. It never happened to me before. I thought ghosts can only visit the house if you have his or hers urn on the lot.

I decided to place that urn from the river to the household it belongs to. My sim took it and brought to the household were her daughter lives. I'll check later if her ghost is going to visit that house too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top