The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    edited May 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Page 2622
    @Nikkei_Simmer I would have just reset the child back home. I don't think he would have died of exposure from being left outdoors. Overwatch would have got him home safe and sound eventually.
    Poor Harold :( He might be a plate licker but he didn't deserve to die ;)

He didn't. :mrgreen::D He was extorting other university sims out of simoleons. That's the reason why the Watcher put the "fear of Watcher" into him. :D Other than being singed and a bit smelly after having peed himself, he's alright - still doing the digital version of "breathing".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Just took a look at my TCS Blog and found out that I have so many chapters for Generation One. :mrgreen:196 Chapters for Generation One alone.

I was going to break my generations down into Chapters along with a main-page showing the individual chapter posts (like some bloggers on here), but I'm thinking that with 196 Chapters (on one generation alone and probably an equal amount on other generations to follow)...people are going to be scared of reading it all.

Labeling and linking all the posts is going to be a major headache. I sure wish that I had fleshed out the Legacy Blog format a little better before I started this, but well, live and learn, I guess...

Edit: Working on Main (Landing Page) to Selfacy Blog
    Trials%2Bwith%2BBloggerStaticPages.jpg
    I've only gotten through linking 25 Chapters with more to go. Rolling my eyes - Why do I do this to myself? Angel (on shoulder) - "You want people to be able to navigate my story easier. :D:mrgreen: Devil: "Oh for crying out loud...you're just going to give yourself a headache!"

Double-take: On top of that I just mislabelled two Chapter 5s. OH 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

MainPageSoFar.jpg
    How my Generation One Mainpage is going right now. I've managed to link over 100 chapters...90 some odd left to go on Generation One...then Generation Two will be easier to do since all I have to do is link it with every chapter I put up.

Update: Correction...there was TWO HUNDRED chapters in my Founder Generation saga. and I'm three chapters into Generation Two.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2018
    @mikezumi The original Pauline has a big head,same with that ITF girl Fawn Lacey she is adorable default but take off her lipstick :hushed: biggest sim lips you ever seen.I used the store outfit with the ripped leggings for Cornelia and paired it with a top from pets,dark and edgy with sophistication is how i see Cornelia.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer I forgot to mention that, last night, I added a link to your blog on one of my blog pages.

Simlish Fair's Favorite Sims 3 Websites

Everyone:
    If anyone else has a blog that I haven't listed, let me know. I like to put links up to active Sims 3 blogs, but I don't always remember to do this. I do have several already listed. Check to see if yours is there.

Also, I just started adding links to YouTube video channels to my blog. If you have a channel, let me know that too. There are a couple I've already added from here. @Karritz and @CravenLestat. I've watched other people's videos too, but I can't remember whose right now.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,348 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

And thank you to the ones who've commented about my hubby. Sorry if I don't tag you all in this comment but you know who you are.. And it would it seem as I'm not getting notified again with some mentions. I'm getting 1-2 mentions but yet when I come over to look at the thread, I see others who've mentioned me but I'm not getting notified of them. Someone created another post over in the Forum Ideas & Feedback section mentioning that this is a problem again.

And I was looking for the person who mentioned about Brooklyn 99 being cancelled so that I can let them know that NBC will be picking that show up and airing it there.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/05/12/brooklyn-nine-nine-picked-up-by-nbc-after-being-canceled-by-fox/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f09f73b03831

It would seem like a lot of shows are being cancelled and not just on Fox. Lucifer, Last Man on Earth, The Exorcist, The Mick are all being cancelled. Then on ABC has Last Man Standing but that show will be picked up by Fox, Designated Survivor, Quantico. Other stations also have other cancelled shows as well.
    http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/11/broadcast-ax-cancelations/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=facebook.com
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I forgot to mention that, last night, I added a link to your blog on one of my blog pages.

Simlish Fair's Favorite Sims 3 Websites

Everyone:
    If anyone else has a blog that I haven't listed, let me know. I like to put links up to active Sims 3 blogs, but I don't always remember to do this. I do have several already listed. Check to see if yours is there.

Also, I just started adding links to YouTube video channels to my blog. If you have a channel, let me know that too. There are a couple I've already added from here. @Karritz and @CravenLestat. I've watched other people's videos too, but I can't remember whose right now.

Awesome, Thank you. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Alanna & Kunio

Morning dawned upon an interesting scene with Alanna and Kunio flirting with each other. There had been twinges of an interest in each other but the eagle-eyes of Mom and Dad had been fixed on the two of them and they weren't really able to get as familiar with each other as they would have liked.
    Screenshot-152.jpgScreenshot-153.jpg Kunio had always been fascinated by Alanna and how beautiful she was...and Alanna was captivated by the handsome young Japanese sim that had dropped on the Chikamori's doorstep thanks to a call from the young man's family in Japan to the Chikamori patriarch to ask him if he might be willing to sponsor Kunio to live in Canada.
    Screenshot-155.jpgScreenshot-156.jpg They both knew that they were inextricably linked and somehow that didn't seem to bother either of them. Of course they were innocent...and didn't want to push the parameters of decorum by hopping straight into a physical relationship, so they just kept their amorous adventures to innocent hugs, embraces and kisses. Otherwise Alanna's Dad would be quite annoyed to say the least.
    Screenshot-157.jpgScreenshot-158.jpgScreenshot-159.jpg This time in her heart, Alanna knew that Kunio was the right one - she hadn't felt that twinge for Aidan. Probably because he was too much a part of her family and it just seemed really icky to like her brother in that way. Kunio wanted to take a romantic selfie with her which she had no objection to.
    Screenshot-162.jpg Yes, it was better that they kept it to innocent pursuits lest her Dad find out. And considering both Mom and Dad were black-belt Sim Fu Masters....it probably would not behoove Kunio to anger either of them, let alone both of them, considering that Alanna was the baby of the family and was Mama's baby-girl. Alanna, however, was head over heels in love with Kunio and enjoyed his attentions.
    Screenshot-167.jpgScreenshot-168.jpg ...and that dip-kiss certainly didn't hurt either.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @coco -- I do! It was sad! A couple other shows I watch were also cancelled but I think that one was the saddest one. (Most of the others I didn't mind as much).
    But NBC saved it! :grin::smile:
    99!

@Charlottesmom -- Yes! I also now have the urge to swap a bunch more Sims. :lol:

Question for folks...
    Do you find that Sims are extraordinarily slow when feeding toddlers in the high chairs? My goodness, it seems like they stand there for hours before pulling out a bowl of food. Meanwhile the poor things are just fit to be tied. :neutral:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the lays are stuck inside their house.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »

@lanlyn Aww, thank you for adding my blog to your list. <3 I need to do a page of my favorite Sim blogs too. :)

It was a very busy and tiring day everyone, so I could only read and give out L&As.
    Audie is continuing to improve and even got a little worn out playing with his "cousin" my SILs mini schnoodle. ;) It was the first time they met and Audie was a very good boy to her. <3 We never doubted he would be.

Anyhoo I'm hitting the pillow to pass out so Happy Simming my friends. ((((Hugs))))
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    I added a new item to my game in my ongoing quest to make gardening quicker! :p I like my sims to have gardens, but taking care of them is so time consuming! Anyway, today I happened to see a link to the Magic Water Pump at MTS. I decided to test it out. I'd seen this mod before, but didn't realize it provided water for inside plants too! How awesome is that?

I actually put the pump down in the basement. It doesn't have to be near the plants, but will provide water for the whole lot. I think of it as an underground (or behind the walls) sprinkler system. ;)

It automatically provides water at 6:00 AM and 7:00 PM, but a sim can activate it for 20 minutes at other times by kicking it. :#
    524WUmCTkH896v5-AcNYDKYjk0fZgxlwbIz4XmM8gVJTqBAS2jUuebQI8qm98zwF-WcNVRuqCDHvLRbKJIjNFBKO77Kt-UC8KEBBSoJZR84RXbA0-yspxGxjwt1jlNQYdsVgtd0Nppb4liv_zZHcFIba3Vd2Px1akSReYYTBHOmo_tz82WTezDCeYvJRjFEnlNjlK2SHTKahx3r3iUUQm0nZTdp61BqwI8C8Y0itm6aLztS0LSMeAf5cqzoBpD3_ny3GB-mpBtPMVvjVGK2zfdNCzKdcLgTqOu4PvDz4iA8RTHm8tEim0OmxI-TgpeDiLIGuo40ILfbM8duKU4a00Hn5meWELNdDhRQo7cTUJ6NBmlKztT_XDE9ngeWbF0a7LJ2lSKSqqad2QLMsSwZ-q6ATyP36fIDSjqDQMZuikTzofUvSw1_zODPlJwvpt6asd7GI70u4OkVED3sUFn9qaCVauP__C-kshYVZGo1xzUzT659nPDse5osEC6B0r6pX4ue31l3qYP3KtYz5CURM678vdcORwLrKikfjeb-6CUh9CR1MeXrasSxS7qvC68bHOlLMWxRlxZYQmZwyqnk1j_asWaD7bFt7bjWYhHr3=w1600-h896-no

The water flows when it's turned on.
    aBRxMaKJnM5Fz5rX1D4LYpfdpCRxJihAwOG7yd_grVIpYADXwhrw6YYC_VyOHJJw-V4l4zsZwoo52Va79CQ343EP3hwSzeDUFrFxAvRkCadvSOtrDEpwmoog5nBmXdkr0sJPbOYfdXZLCOrnFbQzEXPDg1HsMqqHg7t6Ym7Ln3hs_0D1XKVAL1tIpMWq3pU57ebjCuWz6ime9eELCG2kQ26-d2gvfLc2ZvUCSC-KXg4YBL8jNXu8M_ptdo8dapFcQ0S7lWSkJrURuh-ewxSz1vImS_a20tXhoQcGywKHA6gqX4OXSc_szchKQW7g_QsEh8A0Q6u4QEu_nMGQqv_jPkDVuJf0y_xa9oLKz6qiSuJVzAxDyOgfs4f-XROSyEIYH7Vg3J3lKQoGnPfmbF7rODJOJGWFPmclmA-B2qFjub4HpBKiMi_-m9rz2wExYpk4jxjmOXbGVonznW3rra72KCb62BOwqPT5DBKGOy_C0LeeUNvUpYd0kA9mYAlKbyc-EpUpf8umUk-VFwJc4jOVcfrtjccQPEyQ_Ffa5RjNVCl8GpkYCsOuusVWNMWTGgnUkJ-dlgZXvtjO_jfL8ilhu4WTZ1BelxZ7z9cDc-2D=w1600-h896-no

It will also provide weeding and/or fertilizing if you want it too. :o
    GPl6RT3hKYEZ6M_yJU8vgNT-eh6GLV8StE45U5tfWU3-nb1FZdKYgPRaYVOvA-v4Eqk1sDatoz3qTxmifyNvYf66bbuzrw7OUflVJgoIhrF-1rVWcA7qOj0c48__CiongZ_w8sJEOjaGtjgvBvvBXW5-zBv0dXp61hW1Bm0ide6l8dVCe9Lh55VQDbTRe8Ru0xVkpHDJuztOVp8DJ-V_HroJ6BL5JjnKtKC81NFpqzjPhsDNG-5yg90f69WkRnuAQ1uPnWDUoaWuKo52jmlQN_edKdNbfezyo4iztNEYtnwzLfXovM-xxCSkfoE4u0MXXfjP86ASPee7SwZkTZ0_wkqDqo5h66TI1cphktgeVSmV6s4CxhmqE8KVzDGL95GX3ITT63etSHXbOhl6krs5GF-RL_-ncbNmlnREgz2k5vXUOgaVPLgviVuQn9oM1Fijnmn7YA5_lVzhtVXCPKA8awB_kwDYFrz6LGmPeSdObYwhD9hlsYasR9ZC_RR3DN_8vSVJQdQ69yMea0Q582belXQAudx6MEpAk9KLHLt1nZKe6W5D00GQO1Qo3wrKoraNBOV0uS-7lK4Re9nWOqWVBHgSvsGaYDHA0HDaEBIO=w1600-h900-no

Here's my garden before the water flowed.
    dPvBQw7jFNSRcgfpZDffQa44_tMvQXqsp0W1f46qxjh7Gu7w8J3lrpwd_CoofCy6ldMabMWunqL_IOYHsFARAq5NI4cC3gRGu3FcY6_ZZ_uEaCYcrTRjMTNWENgAqKwBHysOUsP5yup8-1Zo689qQmUJxPjJcLbLIZlDXCSDlAjLHBA-3Uxbd503gWVs7M6G1ZeMAdq--xtq6FS-lDUH7WnzPjikaFRSt1bJPggPH7FdgGtILO5CLQCtWQBRXgq_FKzF687W4kBW7ni2FrALiut-_BQfO3uz27Y8Wam1ouU-Y4_EFvway43rm0HXqpcOULxr_jtlcFKzobTXAshvCnmRhaZJsTyIP-tbeLcRvQss9k23MhfP52CwoQ22gFqger3CEJLXJ8dLshQUJGVkKSnWPR5Beebe0R3FhjPQjoVc5Yd84P0LoJipYE-Z8PzY5WX3Uhq9h3gdz6Tup1a0WD6rgrrI1gL4nzhER1hnRiagdKts9RP-KeYdyKucXovt5G8eEHzjVZ1CmDGLgwFqYIVv4DnNGCUxQxYC_yqW7669V8aXx2I1BeuZm4-Gq5ePn0RictQwVkjg5npOoth58IJXY2VUlySk2rGwWnT-=w1600-h896-no

And here it is a few minutes later. I had turned on fertilizing, but not weeding for the first run.
    53TqH8wlQYUZEX_H3vlPEhUHwCDSPjekkVhc0x8PeDcmpfyOvA9eIQYnhNjEvtlCzJj_JhNAgVxCqF60zySbFqGJy1d8U1Ev5tEguRR95ZaFoA1SA5qHAZwgaONfDeBFj0uEHAbJutL_tInDHmJW9fYlIpl3dj3V4AS5y7C4vCnL1cMZhEmS2aDjek3wTqj3esPe15dSwPVqaa63_LFxJqU2QOgERF82j9qQdqIxuUv5ZmLhyrNi5oJURXx2lLlJUOcs-TYUsqm4BSbwiNbNts7PG9nBlOgEazmHu_W6je9HgxA5Wgwkk30JPlC7VZB6pVO-5hwSK0QjLsb3f6ubcDe2RYv8XC6WECAs7HjhGX_mxevVjyKJ8eU5A6g5xNN0toX4SRCbdiFc6DWqwdGBICt8okCj39ZLJXx0NT_r5VNdFsqwiX9WFJ3vY_VWHRrM2mIMKEz-80qS_ElX0oFpYsAfbTBLWek5m3suroyQA_WmEuibvV84oOQU87td_Hc03Kgr6Tm-jnTUsfMVFIu_3iLY_06PEgqYzL2Q2LkdbE90eiN4Dt4ZuA5MP1Z4IQtIIz5cu3C4vWDaXZ86nI8EyA2q9_l--55V9Uu3b7xQ=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @lanlyn , thank you for the link to the mod! Glendonnach's nectar merchant will be happy to hear she can finally go home and have a private life. :smiley:

I'm enjoying Zerbu's Ultimate Careers mod a lot. It adds so much to the game, it's almost like a new EP.

Working in the open workplace replaces work in the rabbit hole and is set during the same hours. The rabbithole still has to exist somewhere in town - I prefer it to be in the same building so that, for example, sims about to give birth will walk into the same building my sim is working in, but it could also be on a different lot somewhere.

The list of objects that contribute to work performance is here (there is a typo for the medical career: it should say "Same as Science, but with the addition of the Baby Swing and Changing Table". However, I've found that not all interactions with all the objects actually contribute to the performance meter - for example, Tamsin's meter went up when she "researched science" on the science research station, but not when she studied a plant sample.

I've tried this mod once before, with Bruce Chesterfield in the Law Enforcement career in Isla Paradiso. I had great fun building and decorating the police station, but when I started playing I found that I had trouble finding the right interactions to keep Bruce's meter up. In addition to that, his coworkers spent all their time in the gym section of the building and ignored the skill objects in the office, so it didn't feel like he was working in a proper police station. I gave up up after a few days because Bruce was part of a large household and I found that it was easier for me if he works in the rabbit hole.

JXt7aco.jpg

bwCfOJf.jpg

BeWP9Tc.jpg

However, now that I'm playing with a single sim in the medical career, it's really enjoyable. The hospital feels lively and sometimes chaotic, in a fun way. I'm definitely going to give the other careers a try too!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn and @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,217 Member
    @lanlyn Great update, I have not played alot with elders in my game
    is she an adult or elder?

@PalmArrow Great update

@Mikezumi Thank you

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CravenLestat Your Cornelia looks great and so does Ms Wan!

@PalmArrow I've never used the career mod but seeing Tamsin do stuff is making it tempting to try it out. :)
    I wonder if true love will work out with Tamsin and Stuart. He looked frightened with her medical skills testing Andy.
    The scenery pictures are very pretty!

@king_of_simcity7 Great uni pictures. Looks like things are brewing.

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats to Bree and Darrel, that is awesome. :)

@Karritz Mermaids sound like they are more trouble then they are worth! I still have not played any, not sure I want to seeing the issues you have and that a few others have mentioned as well.

@Mikezumi Thank you. Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

@lanlyn Cute pictures of Gran and Inspector working together to upgrade.
    Awww, sweet seeing him feed the baby.
    lol at Charlie playing right in the way of anyone else that gets hungry.
    That is an interesting mod especially if you don't have room for the gardening stations. Thanks for sharing it, I had not seen it. Do you have to put any fertilizer in it like the gardening stations?

I hope all the Mom's out there have a wonderful day.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited May 2018
    @bekkasan sorry you feel that way. I'm still making more Mermaids. I might even turn George into a mermaid again now I know why he kept walking around in his tail. And I've fixed that particular issue by changing his everyday outfit.

Meet Cheryl. She's living with George now.

Screenshot-191.jpg

She was going to have a red tail but I ended up liking orange better at the time. I also changed the colour of her star to orange after getting this screen shot. I think I changed the colour of her tail a bit since then too - I wanted it to have more contrast so it shimmers a bit.

There's something about a group of mermaids that just makes me feel happy to have them in my game.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2623

Nikkei_Simmer Alanna and Kunio make a lovely couple :)

@lanlyn Although I like the idea of the water pump, I like to leave my plants unwatered as it is very useful for teens to be able to work on their gardening skill quickly before they go to school and also for those wishes which my sims seem to roll often to water plants. It does look cool, though! :)
    It weeds and fertilizes too? Wow, now that is truly amazing!

@PalmArrow It's great that you are enjoying the careers mod so much :) My sims don't work so I don't think I will bother with it but it does sound wonderful :)

@bekkasan Thank you :) Mothers Day is almost over here but I hope you have a wonderful one today (your time) :)
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @CravenLestat, no problem :) Yeah dude, it stinks when RL interrupts playing! The only time I like it is if it's a cute reason, like my cats want me :)

@lanlyn, no problem :) Laddie is "helping" with the gardening again :P

@emorrill, glad that Audie is getting better and is playing well :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    @lanlyn thank you for the mention of my channel.

Today I was out of the house for a significant part of the day and the little time I had to spend on my game I built a house for Annabel and her two sons. I haven't been able to link them up with their father yet as he's living in Cake Island. I'll get the boys to travel there one day so I can fix their family trees.

I added the extra top level when I realised I could use the huge rose window that came with the Amore venue. It is difficult to use due to its size. Decided I'd make the opportunity to use it here.

Screenshot-210.jpg

• Options
    Am super happy with this one,but as far as Morgana Wolff have made so many and not happy yet still WIP.But along the way managed to get 4 new sims from it.Took a Morgana break to work on Nancy Landgraab and love her,got what I wanted first try.But it took an hour :#

Nancy Landgraab

4ZJAsrQ.png

tERHQxS.png

8CWsSJl.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom , I've never seen what an evil child coming out of the well looks like. It's so creepy! Your two evil kids playing together are adorable, though.
    LOL at Freddie's juice problem!

@Karritz , thanks for your instructions for moving sims between different saves/having sims from one save visit another! I haven't had a reason do do that so far but I might do so in the future, and you explained it very clearly!

@king_of_simcity7 , there is a lot of silent drama going on between your sims while they are studying in the library!

@CravenLestat , I like your Pauline, Cornelia and Nancy!

@Nikkei_Simmer , welcome to the world, Martin! Born in the middle of an icy field and abandoned ... what a beginning to his life story! Alanna and Kunio are such a cute couple. I love his heart-themed underpants! :smiley:

@lanlyn , I love the picture of Laddie sleeping on his master's bed. he is so adorable! In my Glendonnach game he is Lord Piers and Hera's dog, but I haven't run into him in town yet since I placed him in the game.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    So proud, my eldest son is officially a college graduate with a Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering (A branch of mechanical engineering). It rained, we got drenched and were freezing (huge College about 1,000 graduates and the massive tent didn't contain everyone). Wish I could post a picture of my son, but personal people pictures are a big no no..on the board.

This is the huge tent and the other one is of the big TV screen so we could actually see the ceremony...that lady talking was the author of Hidden Figures Margot Shetterly, (wonderful movie BTW...!!) she was a great speaker!

42079248951_5dbc5d47ca_c.jpg

42034602262_027b6f9c9f_c.jpg

I'll spare you the pictures of the dude I was stalking with my phone who looked like a real life L to me (though @Mikezumi and @emorrill both agree it was mostly his hair). All in all a fun day even if cold and wet..we all went out to eat after at his favorite restaurant (Chili's...he's so sophisticated LOL!!) then he picked out a Nintendo Switch for his graduation gift (that will help him get a job.. :o ).

To all the momma's out there:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

42079780961_7238653a0d.jpg

Feedback time..Likes/Awesomes for all, Thank you everyone who commented on my updates :kissing_heart: :

@Nikkei_Simmer , I'm in love with older houses and building with "character" my grandpa was an architect so appreciating building and building/designing them in in my blood you could say, I would have loved to be an architect like gramps but math was not a strong point for me. our town has quite a few areas of "McMansions" (we live in one), I much prefer littler house with some individually to them (but the husband liked this monster so...).
    **I've watched many shows about how they have to prep the ground and area for building huge buildings, mighty interesting stuff!
    **I the cauldron pictures are wonderful, I gotta find that one of Jared...
    **Another alien butt on fire..eek!

@Silverofdreams30 , Cute pictures of Ty, Audra and Bree!

@emorrill , Glad to hear Audie is doing better, though I know you are concerned with the licking/bleeding (as I would be).
    **Exterior paint, the jerks painted two of my windows closed, they were supposed to tell me when they needed them open so they could paint!! Grrrrrrrr!

@mycami21 , I haven't touched photoshop for eons but it would be fun to rediscover it! All my pictures are untouched they are fresh outta game.
    **I love Nina, she's gonna be a cute child (I peeked).

@ItsJanier , I look forward to pictures of your other houseboats as you create them, I've only worked on one once (remodel) never built one from the water up...so to speak. :wink:

@CravenLestat , Pattytrish is okay with her but just plain Trish is a no go... :D
    **Nice version of Bella..she sure looks better than EA's funky lipped version.

@MoonandStars83 , Wonder what is causing the blank canvases...??

@MamaSimTee , Wizard of Oz is a great movie but when you see it every day for a week it gets....tiring. He's on a Bugs Bunny tangent this weekend so far (fine by me I love Bugs Bunny!)

@PalmArrow , Nice house!!
    **Great idea with the shorts/pattern! I hate it when certain outfits are not available for one or another category. Kilts should be for formalwear also!!

@lanlyn , Too bad the picture of Cexavu is blurry, I hate the beginner photography levels!!
    **You break it you fix it!!
    **Genie boy will get rid of those pesky aliens!
    **Sims taking dogs for walk has always been on my "super well done EA" list..
    **Dayang, that house is wonderful!!

@bekkasan , You know how I love teasing you about Jared and his plumbot lady love! :wink:
    **I can't seem to stop playing with the Skins household, I love all the Sims in that house.

@Karritz , your slope house is a great build, looks like tons of empty space for all the goodies your Sims could ever desire.
    **I like your gender switched Sim, it's funny how much they change when gender switching.

@Mikezumi , I'm proud of Tony, he is one that came out exactly like I wanted...and is recognizable as Nicholas.

Have to stop...more later. Bekkasan 2622... :smiley:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan and @PalmArrow Thanks for the comments :smile:

I have two days off work now so hopefully some more updates later and maybe some catch up in this thread :smile: Fingers crossed for decent weather as well :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay so cute,you have no idea how many attempts :s

Morgana Wolff :love:

lV47Jj4.png

To bad Thorton won't give her a baby not really in love and secretly is into Jamie anyway.You SV fans already know this stuff.Always felt bad for her situation.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Saturday was Leisure Day and the start of Tamsin's first weekend in Glendonnach. Since Stuart's behaviour hadn't been that nice the day before, she decided she needed some me-time.
    She spent the morning hiking to Fort Gillie, a ruined fort on top of one of the hills.
    C1d9DYB.jpg

p0Qnm8p.jpg

LLnRpR6.jpg

EKSOjdD.jpg

The view of the glen from above was magnificent.
    p9Q3ApS.jpg

Tamsin found a rainbow gem and analysed it, then sold it for around 450.
    k7dvXgx.jpg

She also found a dig site, which contained another valuable gem and a relic. This morning hike was proving to be surprisingly profitable.
    jlBivoW.jpg

She spent some of the money on fresh fruit and vegetables at the fruit market/nectary.
    wHWs3ZO.jpg

Andy Kenneth, her patient from the day before, lived on the neighbouring lot so she stopped by to see if he was feeling better.
    HSoC32b.jpg

This is the cow barn on Kenneth farm. Before I started the game I thought about replacing it with a store dairy corral, but I decided against it because I loved it as it was.
    eNIzcb9.jpg

Tamsin then went to the bookstore to buy some recipe books. There she met Stuart, who gave her a longing look... and then abruptly left, once again! Artists - who can understand them...
    y1IYAzu.jpg

After finishing her errands in town, Tamsin went to the Festival lot. She sat down on a bench to read a book, but once again, she was interrupted by a cry for help.
    u5k3EX1.jpg

It was Janna, one of the food merchants. She needed urgent medical attention.
    E0QcKcU.jpg

5tywLGA.jpg

"You will be all right. Just take this enormous pill."
    "What, all of it?"
    "Yes, all of it!"
    OyxPS86.jpg

Janna swallowed the pill and felt much better. Another day, another sim saved!
    EHTbe6h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top