The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Derek Khan was the only streaker at the party the boys attended and as much as I like a furry man, I don't like the way EA body hair looks like it has been drawn by a child.
    41373926264_92a446f7e4_o.jpg
    A quick trip into Dresser was in order! Carry on, Derek ;)
    40286019410_3ea8a922fb_o.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    Every time I update OBS Studio I wonder if I'll ever get it to work again. I skipped the last update - but it's updating with another one now. Thought I'd better do it before it gets urgent.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    I hope everyone had a good weekend and a lovely Mother's Day. I got to enjoy a nice breakfast with my family, before driving my parents off to the airport this morning. They are going to China again to watch the AFL. I went last year, I sooooo wish I was allowed to come this time but that's why I decided to go to Japan instead lol :lol:

I have got a lot of catching up to do now :smile:
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Karritz -Great update!I'd get a no social worker Mod ASAP if I was you since it would stop a save from being corrupted by a social worker taking a child away and I lost three saves like that.
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.It's where the cliffs have slabs breaking off.
    @ItsJanier -I had fun when I was still collecting them and I'm still enjoying the game though it's Mods being added now.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @lanlyn -Great update!I was removing things that didn't belong to my game and the time it would be set in.That link was useful for my games.It might save their gardens when they're working a lot.
    @bekkasan -They'll get those as the town grows though some of them aren't placed yet.Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @plushtrap_107 -It was much like real towns in those days where the town hall was also a main meeting spot.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -That's just a small fraction of the size of lot I want for my own place with at least a few hundred acres of land.I don't care if I have to put a mobile home on the lot to live there while the main house is being built or having to get an overhaul.Great update!I would've mande them start with salad if they had no cooking skill and limited them to that until they got more skilled.It's great that you have a no social worker Mod as I've used it for some time to keep my saves from becoming corrupted with sims being deleted.You should've seen how spoiled Sandi was and how I treated Katy.Pig was always sneaking into the garbage and I had to clean his mess up in our kitchen a few times after he got into the kitchen garbage.You can have social workers back in your game by making playable replacements in CAS as a group of unrelated young adults living as roommates and have them take children away which adds the child to the social services household instead of deleting them.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @emorrill -I mostly played with toy cars and with trucks though dolls got some time for hairstyling.I knew of boys who played a lot with dolls and toys are just for kids and they shoul just play with what they like.
    @mycami21 -Thanks for the comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!I've not had that glitch except in SUnset Valley with an EA home and I had to move them out.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @OriginalMara -I've not had much chance to use high chairs yet.
    @friendsfan367 -It sounds like the lot is glitched.I don't often use somebody else's build unless I fixed it first.
    Here's a shot of my game with the icestorm still taking place on the third day.
    27028071417_080198e5f9_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @lanlyn - Definitely! But I still keep checking back, because sometimes the 'feed' interaction will cancel out, and so I have to make sure they actually feed the kids once putting them in the chairs! :lol:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Karritz -Great update!I'd get a no social worker Mod ASAP if I was you since it would stop a save from being corrupted by a social worker taking a child away and I lost three saves like that.
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.It's where the cliffs have slabs breaking off.
    @ItsJanier -I had fun when I was still collecting them and I'm still enjoying the game though it's Mods being added now.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @lanlyn -Great update!I was removing things that didn't belong to my game and the time it would be set in.That link was useful for my games.It might save their gardens when they're working a lot.
    @bekkasan -They'll get those as the town grows though some of them aren't placed yet.Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @plushtrap_107 -It was much like real towns in those days where the town hall was also a main meeting spot.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -That's just a small fraction of the size of lot I want for my own place with at least a few hundred acres of land.I don't care if I have to put a mobile home on the lot to live there while the main house is being built or having to get an overhaul.Great update!I would've mande them start with salad if they had no cooking skill and limited them to that until they got more skilled.It's great that you have a no social worker Mod as I've used it for some time to keep my saves from becoming corrupted with sims being deleted.You should've seen how spoiled Sandi was and how I treated Katy.Pig was always sneaking into the garbage and I had to clean his mess up in our kitchen a few times after he got into the kitchen garbage.You can have social workers back in your game by making playable replacements in CAS as a group of unrelated young adults living as roommates and have them take children away which adds the child to the social services household instead of deleting them.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @emorrill -I mostly played with toy cars and with trucks though dolls got some time for hairstyling.I knew of boys who played a lot with dolls and toys are just for kids and they shoul just play with what they like.
    @mycami21 -Thanks for the comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!I've not had that glitch except in SUnset Valley with an EA home and I had to move them out.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @OriginalMara -I've not had much chance to use high chairs yet.
    @friendsfan367 -It sounds like the lot is glitched.I don't often use somebody else's build unless I fixed it first.
    Here's a shot of my game with the icestorm still taking place on the third day.
    27028071417_080198e5f9_b.jpg

i don't know which lot it even was i started over now. everything works so far.
  • Options
    coco wrote: »
    I hope everyone had a good weekend and a lovely Mother's Day. I got to enjoy a nice breakfast with my family, before driving my parents off to the airport this morning. They are going to China again to watch the AFL. I went last year, I sooooo wish I was allowed to come this time but that's why I decided to go to Japan instead lol :lol:

I have got a lot of catching up to do now :smile:

afl?
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    The Boom Gets Lowered - Yeah, Simone and Jerad got in deep-caca.

Screenshot-181.jpg
    Jerad: "Sis, you know how I just got in trouble from Dad because we always skipped doing homework?"
    Simone: "Yeah...what about it?"
    Jerad: "Dad took away the use of the video games and I got in deep poop for my grades. I don't think he's happy about it..."
    Simone: "Uh...why's Dad on the phone?"

Screenshot-182.jpg
    Jerad: "I told you...we're in deep trouble..."
    Simone: "Don't tell me..." (looks over worriedly at her Dad who is on the cell phone)

Screenshot-183.jpg
    Masatoshi: "Yes. I send my son and daughter to Fort Starch. You smarten them up? OK?":
    Unintelligible mumbling on phone....
    Masatoshi: "OK...Good. You pick up 9AM Tuesday. OK...OK...thank you."

Screenshot-184.jpg
    Simone: "I don't like it when the drill instructors yell at us..."
    Jerad: "Yeah, skipping school was funny as heck until this happened. This ain't good..."

Screenshot-185.jpg
    Masatoshi calls over: "OK...you two go learn to march at Army School. Left Right...Maybe you smarten up and pay attention to teacher."
    Jerad: "Oh...poop."

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited May 2018
    @friendsfan367 Australian Football League. It's not like soccer, rugby or anything else in the world. It's our unique sport :smile:
    I went to the 'Showdown' between two of our state's teams Saturday night. My team hasn't won it in 5 years, 5 games rather. Was such a good moment to see them claw back and win by 5 points. 51,000 people on their feet cheering, it was such an awesome moment. :smiley:
  • Options
    coco wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 Australian Football League. It's not like soccer, rugby or anything else in the world. It's our unique sport :smile:
    I went to the 'Showdown' between two of our state's teams Saturday night. My team hasn't won it in 5 years, 5 games rather. Was such a good moment to see them claw back and win by 5 points. 51,000 people on their feet cheering, it was such an awesome moment. :smiley:

i actually learned 2 things. what the letters meant. and australlia has a football team. :)
  • Options
    @TadOlson thanks for your concern. I don't want a no social worker mod. I lot a toddler once back in 2009. They've all been safe since and I don't even know if the social worker took her. It may have just been a glitch in the game.
  • Options
    The tablet did its job and my Oscar and Louise Episode 7 video is now up on You Tube.

I hope a few of you are able to watch it as it's taken me over a week to get it done - n ot that I worked on it for the whole week excluding all other activity.

It's full of activity as I had to squeeze 9 hours of play into just over 30 minutes. I think it runs for 34 minutes.

https://youtu.be/7e2YB_fXDno

Happy Simming/Video Viewing

I'm working on a new tutorial at the moment. That'll be up shortly too.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    edited May 2018
    This update is a bit wordy, but hopefully not too much. I had to condense the story line to move things along. :#

Blog Entry: 03-01. A Steamy Alliance

Stepping back in time just a little to right before the alien created havoc in Charlie's life ...

Inspector Erle Gray, Charlie's guardian, had moved into the household to get a better idea of the arrangements Gran Caran was making. The Inspector didn't know a lot about Granesa the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matriarch, but he'd heard that she was a woman respected--and feared--by many.

Gran, as she was usually called, was what some folks called a Wise Woman, not necessarily a witch, but someone versed in the miraculous properties of plants. It was whispered that she also possessed arcane mystical knowledge and had been grooming her granddaughter in those same secrets.

Erle tried to research Gran Caran's background, but found she was very good at keeping out of the limelight.
    InspectorGray%2B%25282%2529.jpg

And tracing her story locally also got him nowhere. Everyone knew OF her, but nothing ABOUT her. Undaunted, the Inspector was determined to do what he thought best as Charlie's guardian.
    Investigating.jpg

Erle: Charles and I visited City Hall and, with the consent of Mayra, reversed the name change made after the marriage. The family name will be Stalker-Caran, a good compromise for merging two strong families.
    Gran: You did this without consulting me?

Erle: It was not your decision to make, madam.
    Gran: But it was yours, Mr Gray?
    Erle: I advised Charlie, but the decision belonged to him and to Mayra. It's done. We have also written a new codicil to the Stalker will. Mayra and Hamish are, of course, provided for in case of an unexpected ... accident.
    FamilyTV%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Gran: I hope you're not implying that I would be the cause of any such mishap!
    Erle: Not at all, Ms Caran. With me as appointed executor of the Stalker estate, I daresay any attempt on your part to arrange an, uh, accident would be foolhardy indeed!

Gran: Why you insufferable man! Do you know who you're talking to!
    Mayra: Gran, please!
    Gran: Very well, Mayra. I'll say no more. But mark my words, sir, you and I are far from finished with this subject!
    Story%2B%25281%2529.jpg

_____

Granesa seethed for days! Then there was the whole alien situation that needed to be dealt with. She'd been impressed with how Charles had handled himself during that fiasco.
    GranCharlieChess%2B%25282%2529.jpg

And she had also been gratified that Charles had chosen to confide in HER--not that overbearing, over-educated, overstuffed detective! Something needed to be done with that man! Facing him head-on was probably not a good idea though. She needed a more subtle approach. Maybe she should play against his male ego.

Granesa hadn't used her feminine wiles in years. Truthfully, she was never that good at charming men, not nearly as talented in seduction as her daughter. Gran usually preferred directness in her relationships, relying on her wits and will instead. Men tended to get defensive around women like her.
    GranMud.jpg

Not too long after Gran's session in the calming mud bath, Erle took his own turn ruminating on that disastrous conversation about names and wills. He'd be battling Gran Caran on every family issue that came up unless he figured out a way to disarm her.
    RelaxingBasement%2B%25282%2529.jpg

And while he was considering possibilities, he silently observed Charlie and Mayra together. Young newlyweds! He'd been in love once--long time ago. But his career had taken over his life.
    RelaxingBasement%2B%25284%2529.jpg

About that time, Gran walked past Erle. He couldn't help but notice that the elder Caran female was not that bad to look at. A well-preserved female. If she just didn't have such a sharp tongue in that stubborn head of hers!
    RelaxingBasement%2B%25285%2529.jpg

Gran: You know, Inspector, you and I really want the same thing for the kids, don't you agree? Their happiness and safety, the welfare of little Hamish?
    Erle: Well, yes. I suppose that's true.

Gran: Why be enemies? Why not join forces? Your knowledge of law and village expectations. My knowledge of human nature and healthy living?
    Erle: Are you proposing a partnership of sorts, Ms Caran?
    Gran: Call me Gran. ... And why don't I call you Erle?
    RelaxingBasement%2B%25286%2529.jpg

_____

The young people soon left the hot tub for their own private purposes.
    WooHooAll-N-One.jpg

And Erle and Granesa found themselves alone in the sauna. They looked over at one another, taking each other's measure. I wonder, thought Erle, what Gran would do if I kissed her ...
    KissFirstTime.png

... just pulled her to me ...
    GranErleSauna%2B%25283%2529.jpg

... and kissed her!
    GranErleSauna%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Erle soon discovered the answer to that. What the lady did was kiss him right back!
    GranErleSauna%2B%25284%2529.jpg

There was something about the steam in that sauna because, just as with Mayra and Charlie, one thing swiftly led to another, and before Erle knew it, all sense of reason fled his finely tuned detective's brain!
    GranErleSauna%2B%25287%2529.jpg

He hadn't a clue what he was supposed to do next.
    GranErleSauna%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Had the great Inspector Erle Gray just become a Cougar's boy toy? A man of his age and intelligence? Surely not!
    ErleAndGran.jpg

_____

Behind the Scenes

First of all, the Inspector is an Adult and Granesa is an Elder, so there's definitely an age difference between them. But when Inspector Gray joined the household, Gran and he had an instant attraction for one another. By chance, they shared the same zodiac sign (Cancer) as well as a few common skill points. Whatever the reason, they became close very quickly, even faster than they did with Charlie or Mayra. When I saw this magnetism, I was inspired to spice up their relationship!
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for the feedback! :)
    @Mikezumi, @bekkasan, @TadOlson, @OriginalMara
    _____

@Mikezumi Why do the two guys have different colors of Sim Fu movement rays? I think I've only seen one shade with mine, but can't remember for sure. Just curious if you know. ...LOL at Greg dancing and falling. Poor guy. ...Those classroom scenes were so funny! Loved their expressions. ...All the keg drinking at the parties! HA! That was a great shot of Jeffrey Dean. Classic pose. ...Derek streaking and then getting a light body wax in Dresser!

@Karritz RE: Oscar and Louise Video 7. Aliens and imaginary friends! Quite a beginning. ...The fairground was fun. Loved the carousel ride with the different sim temperaments. Your sims were having a great time. ...I liked your roller coasters. I've only done very simple coasters myself on smaller lots. ...Rae was doing great on the Claw machine. ...Pretty park with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon and other supernatural RHs. ...LOL at the Childish sim playing with the mirrors. ...Your diving lot looks nice even though it's small. ...I've had my childish sims scare people a couple of times too. I was surprised that sims other than evil do that. I don't see that often though. ...I like the 3 girls together. Cute teens. ...Fun seeing the pixies. ...Scenic views with them snorkeling. ...Nice night scene catching fireflies. ...That fire! And the fainting cowards. OMG, taking the toddler into the flames! All their screaming. Yikes! ...The girls aged up to pretty YAs. ...Poor Louise with that cruel mother! ...Good luck to Louis in Hidden Springs!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice summer scenes of Uni. Beautiful!

@bekkasan I love the Bridgeport resort lot and you've done an awesome job with it. I put a resort there too with my business sim, but your resort is a lot swankier than mine!

@coco Glad you had a nice time with your parents before their trip.

@TadOlson Wow, an ice storm for 3 days!
    _____

Just something I find odd. Whenever I tell one of my sims to Summon Treasure with Ghillie the Dragon, they all squeeze behind the grill in between the house and the outside staircase to do it! The same tight spot! It's only one square wide! I was surprised they could even fit through there!, but they never get stuck. Crazy. :D

rU-RE9FGD5w8tX0_LpV61NR2u1EybUv3ihOTbg2hLnOxu1diA71C0flCSYT8UJAoLC5KhPBunxItlwkLV83Y2daLIN0Bp6MBr89QuObNj6t4eA23GLSjtnthf0V9ApyfofcA2f1etlIQsNImrgXlHkKNXDiB9xLRiVyRpzarc237YPxfqi57YV72HMdRVYGB6--eTiToC90MmyqBlMw13OXGvLAcl99WnVRw-vwYHMgk98wCgTSZDJLmtB3NVWaEJ0fI4vBDIjryvWouRogCUs7732fjOOcrxtg4R1t7WhfDgkNtNZcLkCRaPcjVQRlIFu22P2z7JYoBiWhSRjNKZz5S8flpYNriewOVs7hjrYv6WQ3WVrIFjjUTMw2Ge-5Kt7847hMulNtsoXTE-yzkhfjEquiG0YzigMxjsyRweymMMrv2DhNyYKSunfbEXy9jvYtkpxFmfw24MLvluDV1jbF7gkRazZVNNT5-HgakGmio0opFZZ_5oD7t6FdhDm9DG646ETzettH1iGIsXcUmaccNYgWIU_BJZTGuYDiEJLxW3t1yELdYM8fQOGmEVWDUjgXV9BIcHU7xq9aP2wg2LcCp5Cy5_WHdZVlnHvDI=w950-h532-no

1tfB_pB_YQ4ych-eXXjw2xvWJ0xaCpX-ziKhmy-fk7R1wmWwXDdcwWdv31nbDGSVC9SGu1LCjxKeL9Tqdc_g9_mC_QbnFt7uGaQswh9a6S0Ef5VxuC-JhFZLCGQHw9X3jeTB9NwR3uvPs_lbaywfMHS0BMJTZT48hnee0xQQjxIFXQavpFsTp-_2KZVJSjv7ellif3K7F2dKOVMr3T7GaTfYg0TKl-0Jh8I5upZjZmQl5PSmtiirKUjeYBG6adX3GS1zCKy6rkUhMvSHKLO4CeuFgEWUV9OPiNXyC14iZFlswDFsi6zwyULFPzmSd9KOSAsh14meqa4Mb5Prjg1gsLalyryfskcu1cTG3xGxk7VxWhWd41eOaWjYuw-zMM6xe5a890pNAoHk5vPnPjVr_FqfwbdofDr6P8BPgXhWJdgDM1kS5tM6vVWMJ0DlGWZx70kLzju4DQNOdjtROlGGrhhfN6j6hQC5y0WuTfuo02Fi0FgFsxs0ci7FWWJlWjF9MDP2k5tzoeUnVATvH1cz7OkizCmgYCctXNL5znhIeVeSVgYDIxo578blYweH0k3P38ZJ4VUBoDTyQk5frw2vyVSbzOVdY88FF8FitWmm=w950-h532-no
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I missed your update in my last post! Sorry. ...Loved the dialogue between Jerad and Simone about getting in trouble! Funny and cute. Now they're off to Fort Starch military school! :D
  • Options
    New update!

Lauren rings home to let her parents know that she passed an exam

32294439_10155551731571497_8816159822379483136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8e330d499e33613a30596c696afbb107&oe=5B806958

Meanwhile Cassie and Dom go to hang out at the Grotto

32365687_10155551731586497_2847884512082264064_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=343e922eb3e7a70a52980596aaea3366&oe=5B893F3A

Dom tries flirting but comes across is inappropriate

32451922_10155551731556497_8418586034207457280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=104c59e87befd239139d2a46fb168747&oe=5B8625BE

Jason is left feeling disappointed

32440753_10155551731651497_3144685224890204160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9cddd6e87fabac9ce6930242c6212667&oe=5B868BBE

Dom asks Cassie to start a relationship with him

32423079_10155551731696497_4845966614589341696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f661f3eab53ff5bc597a483c3d5ce5b6&oe=5B81B413

She is not sure yet though

32590516_10155551731716497_7708304550616104960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=87a3e8468c32003117215f0527d2096e&oe=5B87ED4A

Jason is relived to hear that Cassie turned Dom down as it still gives him a chance

32512096_10155551731821497_4499467383500439552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8a919fba80ba516214d8d2e5ff3617cf&oe=5B805669

Jason suggests that they meet up as well

32440625_10155551731841497_9207569224380186624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1ed8ea76c460b2818b489c8e5483ff8c&oe=5B529221

Meanwhile Aaron completes his lifetime wish of having 20 friends

32349449_10155551731871497_533879759336112128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c87d64759976d44439ff5c59681b12f1&oe=5B8E755A

Hana throws a party which goes well

32710835_10155551732031497_5415775695206875136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fe3db196eb69f997c7e94e7913c8f253&oe=5B84C70F

Hana then completes her lifetime wish

32402310_10155551732131497_9139453877744041984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d6b9a6a7c338e22c30f04b6d27d18216&oe=5B8EE424

More nice weather!

32463121_10155551732106497_7574976795674411008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fa3481b4453fe3a65113385dc95ef9fd&oe=5B951719

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @lanlyn I like how you put that stellar observatory into Starlight Shores. I enjoyed your latest story update too. Interesting how that poor inspector got to become someone's toy boy. :o:D

Almost forgot - I came here to say I've got another video about to load. It's a tutorial a few people were asking for - placing stairs in a basement. Just a few little tricks and it's quite easy. Hopefully some people will find it useful.

I might work on the next episode of the Perfect Genetics Challenge next. It's already recorded. It'll be the wedding. I've got so many videos lined up to finalise. It's just that Episode 7 of Oscar and Louise took such a long time to do.

@Charlottesmom good luck with your son getting into NASA.

@king_of_simcity7 sorry to see Penny failed. Is she going back to try again?

@coco good to see you back. Glad you had a nice weekend. I think the AFL game is loosely based on Gaelic Football - or some such game that they play in Ireland.
  • Options
    I woke the boys early for their final exams. They both had wishes that couldn't be fulfilled before class - Greg wanted to prepare a meal and Euan wanted to chat with Eddy.
    40292737530_7ec4419349_o.jpg
    They had just enough time for a kiss before heading out.
    28226947628_a3480d28cc_o.jpg
    40292736350_a6db19db20_o.jpg
    What an odd spot for a bonfire!
    28226946468_4cc6fdc7aa_o.jpg
    I enjoy watching the uni townies while the boys are in class. Derek and Madeleine had some sort of disagreement ;)
    28226945578_31a611760b_o.jpg
    I just missed it but Jeffrey did badly at his exam.
    41199219345_d2c3ec4927_o.jpg
    My boys aced it of course ;) Greg made a beeline for Euan and I loved the look on his face :)
    41199218395_8994624e56_o.jpg
    Awwwww
    28226943088_913a8fda99_o.jpg
    Greg's fun bar needed filling before his next exam so I had the boys play kicky bag.
    41199217585_f933b12af1_o.jpg
    28226941508_83ae4a49ea_o.jpg
    I held him back as long as I could without making him late for class.
    41199216645_602bf62b7a_o.jpg
    Euan went for the training dummy this time.
    41199215995_c9cb719a06_o.jpg
    41199215235_8f9a98e462_o.jpg
    Greg passed with flying colours :)
    41199214615_7ba97e6370_o.jpg
    Euan was still training when Greg got home.
    28226937268_4e757362e3_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2624 (cont.)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I don't like how much more energy Greg had after the napping in class. It meant he wasn't really tired when I sent him to bed. Although I let my sims do a lot of stuff on their own, I make the rules about bedtime ;)
    I couldn't resist taking the pic of Jeffrey when he struck those pose :p
    Love the log cabin and it's in such a pretty spot! My fishing sims would love it :)
    Wow it's huge! You are a talented builder! I wish I could build more than a shoebox with a lid :(

Page 2625

@coco Thank you :) I hope you had a great morning with your family :) They must really like their footy to go that far! I have never much cared for football but I did vaguely follow it when young. I still watch the Grand Final to this day and don't care who's playing.

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :) Brrrr It looks very cold in your game!

@Nikkei_Simmer I wouldn't want to be a kid in your save! You look for any excuse to ship them off! :'(

@lanlyn Love the pic of Gray stalking with his magnifying glass :)
    I wonder if he feels uncomfortable after having researched her given their current situation ;)
    LOL at the conversation between Gray and Gran about the will and name change :D:D
    Now I am wondering if Gran isn't just playing Erle! I hope he doesn't get his heart broken!
    Well, they certainly got there fast! :D
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I have no idea about the coloured rays. I can't even remember if in the past my sims have had different colours.
    That is interesting that they squeeze into that tiny spot! Does it matter where you start the action from?

@king_of_simcity7 Great university update :) It looks like Cassie has two guys hanging off her every word ;) I wonder who she will pick.
    Congrats to Aaron and Hana on completing their LTW :)
  • Options
    Greg went straight for Euan when he got home :)
    41199213805_3dfa26caca_o.jpg
    40292726350_7821bcd375_o.jpg
    41199212955_7109128c50_o.jpg
    I was worried that Euan would be late but other students were arriving as he did.
    40292725030_f2bb37a004_o.jpg
    Greg got his waking wish :)
    41199212245_5a705edc18_o.jpg
    Being a true party animal, he rolled a wish to skinny dip while cooking.
    28226933678_2b81b70e69_o.jpg
    Sometimes his disciplined side wins out ;)
    41199211395_443a2e0555_o.jpg
    Euan also passed with flying colours :)
    28226932678_fdec410140_o.jpg
    Greg had prepared Euan's favourite meal :)
    41199210845_f0b6dfa637_o.jpg
    The boys were outside flirting when Greg got a text that Mahmoud Yavari's party was about to begin.
    28226931688_a61376a018_o.jpg
    The cheese plate Euan had prepared for the last party was still there so I had Euan clean it up while Greg prepared some sushi. He now has 8 cooking skill points! :)
    41199210555_d3dc8dd4f8_o.jpg
    Euan didn't take long to find the keg ;)
    40292721440_71606481aa_o.jpg
    I let Greg have some juice when he was done with the sushi.
    40292720740_71d3a0b1b9_o.jpg
    Euan finally got his waking wish. I had him call Eddy before the party picked up.
    42055016362_39eca4bafc_o.jpg
    Greg met Miles Forthright who immediately grouped up with him! :#
    40292719720_c93d727440_o.jpg
    I missed many photo opportunities because of streakers and when three photobombed as I was taking a shot of Greg and Euan's Awesome Party Makeout I decided it was time to go home.
    42055064612_70b1ccc1f6_o.jpg
  • Options
    OK - the tutorial video is loading to YouTube
  • Options
    @Karritz They have another week of University so hopefully she will pass next time

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:

Good scenes from University :smile: I have no idea how that bonfire got there is it is not in my game so another Sim must have placed it there. It actually took me a while to work out that location but sure enough there is no bonfire there in my game lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi This should be the space place:

32243734_10155551828926497_9221853838930083840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9f7973b54c0d61180dfa94b3d52863a5&oe=5B50BCDB
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi It really is sad how they can do somethings so awesomely like the cuddles in bed, and so poorly on others like the body hair. Thank goodness for modders and cc makers. :)
    Exam time again. Glad the boys are doing so well. Euan is getting awesome with his kicky bag skills. :)
    Jeffrey's handsome face is a good reason to take pictures, the poses is the icing on his cake. :)
    Thank you, it took me a long time and watching a lot of video's to get out of the boxy house stages. Mostly because I hated my roofs and I finally watched several roofing videos and used the zoo professor courses, which I can't find now, that really made a difference in making the odd shape houses. I had the devil of a time combining the roof on the original structure with the roof on the new section, but, I'm happy with it now. I do prefer larger sprawling houses with space for the large families and of course, when I had pets in, I always had several critters running around and needed space for them too.
    Cheesesteak! Yum!
    Love the streakers photobombing Euan and Greg! :love:

@Karritz Hope things go well for you. When I shut my game off last evening and I turned and looked at puter it was doing auto updates for win 10 which is supposed to be stopped. No telling what will happen when I try to load my game this afternoon.
    Will try to start it when I eat lunch today. :)

@coco Wishing your folks a fun and safe trip. :)

@TadOlson Thanks! Brrrrr

@lanlyn I enjoyed the update. Gran and Erle do seem to have a lot in common especially their love and concern for Mayra, Charlie and Hamish.
    That sauna does provide a lovely atmosphere for getting all hot and bothered! Great pictures that go wonderfully with the story line. :)
    Thanks for the comments. :) I'm actually turning the resort into a private home. It will be awhile before they can afford it, but, eventually Jared and Alexandra will buy it.

@king_of_simcity7 Great uni pictures. Maybe Dom and Penny should team up? Maybe not....I just pictured the babies they will have. :cold_sweat:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top