Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

Comments

• Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    We've got about another three hours to wait here in the UK..
  • Options
    TempurranceTempurrance Posts: 44 Member
    This looks awesome! I can't wait to play :)
    Still can't find Waldo...
  • Options
    JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    Jungle Adventure comes out February 27? What year?
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2018
    mock68 wrote: »
    We've got about another three hours to wait here in the UK..

No matter how long you still wait in the UK, that's how long every simmer worldwide still has to wait xD

Less than 2 hours now guys!!!! :love:
  • Options

Read the previous replies ;)
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

Um. Do you seriously think something would be announced a year before release? Lol. 2018 obviously.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    This thread just helped me solve a "problem". I couldn't find the new pack on origin. I only remembered it would come out today (2/27/2018) and it's already 6 pm here (CET). But it looks like it will come out in 1 hour. :love:
  • Options
    westernkaatwesternkaat Posts: 1 New Member
    Isn't Jungle Adventure supposed to be out today?
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    Alphidius wrote: »
    > @brendhan21 said:
    > i wont lie but i cant say i am impressed with this pack even though i do think they put a lot of work into it. the problem is this feels out of place with the sims universe and i feel the same way with world adventures which quite frankly never really impressed me that much and i felt was the least interesting expansion pack.

Are you kidding me?
    World Adventures was one of the most interesting EP for Sims 3.
    The tomb exploration in Egypt itself is enough to make multiple trips back and with the missions, it's almost never enough of vacation days.

Jungle Adventure looks set to be the next World Adventures just that it seems smaller (in WA we had 3 countries of choice to visit).

as i said before it felt out place with what the rest of the game was. as a game on its own sure it could be interesting but even then it felt like a shallow version of other games that have done what world adventures did but better.(tomb raider for example) i mean the sims midevil tired to be something like that and that game was not very good. the sims is just not suited for gameplay like that is more of a freeroaming sandbox rather then what world advnetures and even jungle adventure might be. at least outdoor retreat felt like your sims were on vaction in these games it feel likes the sims decided to randomly become the next tomb raider or indiana jones.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member

Today 2018.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member

Yes, in about 30 mins.
  • Options
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    > @brendhan21 said:
    > i wont lie but i cant say i am impressed with this pack even though i do think they put a lot of work into it. the problem is this feels out of place with the sims universe and i feel the same way with world adventures which quite frankly never really impressed me that much and i felt was the least interesting expansion pack.

Are you kidding me?
    The tomb exploration in Egypt itself is enough to make multiple trips back and with the missions, it's almost never enough of vacation days.

Jungle Adventure looks set to be the next World Adventures just that it seems smaller (in WA we had 3 countries of choice to visit).

as i said before it felt out place with what the rest of the game was. as a game on its own sure it could be interesting but even then it felt like a shallow version of other games that have done what world adventures did but better.(tomb raider for example) i mean the sims midevil tired to be something like that and that game was not very good. the sims is just not suited for gameplay like that is more of a freeroaming sandbox rather then what world advnetures and even jungle adventure might be. at least outdoor retreat felt like your sims were on vaction in these games it feel likes the sims decided to randomly become the next tomb raider or indiana jones.

I honestly don't think JA is trying to be Tomb Raider or that TR is trying to be WA lol. Maybe you don't enjoy this but many people liked both WA and will hopefully enjoy JA. Also, a lot of people enjoyed TS medieval. Just because you don't like something, that doesn't automatically mean it doesn't fit the format. It's perfectly possible to dislike things that do fit but just ain't your thing. No reason to always get so negative about everything xD
  • Options

Yes 27 minutes from now it drops.
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    > @brendhan21 said:

Are you kidding me?

I honestly don't think JA is trying to be Tomb Raider or that TR is trying to be WA lol. Maybe you don't enjoy this but many people liked both WA and will hopefully enjoy JA. Also, a lot of people enjoyed TS medieval. Just because you don't like something, that doesn't automatically mean it doesn't fit the format. It's perfectly possible to dislike things that do fit but just ain't your thing. No reason to always get so negative about everything xD

JA in my opinion looks a lot better and funner the WA did.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited February 2018
    It's showing as available in Origin for me, so I guess it's a half hour early! :)
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    It's out
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    It's showing as available in Origin for me, so I guess it's a half hour early! :)

Thanks! Mine, too.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited February 2018

It doesn't even show up in my origin :o

Nevermind, downloading ^^
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    894 MB
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    It's time to open up your wallets!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Downloading! As a latecomer into the whole franchise, this is the first pack for any sims game I'm buying the moment it's released. WA is my favourite Sims 3 pack, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this one!
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Downloading! As a latecomer into the whole franchise, this is the first pack for any sims game I'm buying the moment it's released. WA is my favourite Sims 3 pack, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this one!

You're going to like it! I just started, and the twirling dancing is very pretty. I haven't even done an adventure yet and the vibe is really nice.
  • Options
    So far, I've only looked at the houses in Selvadorada, nothing else. Haven't even opened my sim household yet :D it looks lovely!!! Now on to check out CAS and then take Chris and his dog out into the jungle :love:
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,807 Member
    Ok, I'm not at home, so I think I might avoid the forums the rest of the day until I can buy it. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Alright, one hour and plenty of CAS and B&B later, I'm finally ready to go to the jungle! I'll go with the family I was already playing primarily anyway, so Chris will have to wait for a bit (can't just leave the restaurant behind anyway eh lol). So anyway, may the exploration begin (this pack excites me way too much :love:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top