Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I just want to say this pack is amazing.

My sims took there third Vacation to the jungle and they've been there for 5 days now and still have tons of treasure to find. It gives my sims a reason to leave the house, Charlee and Cullin (brother and sister) are always heading to the jungle to search for treasures and are barley ever home. Two things I do have to mention to anyone who is worried, getting "real" treasure is not as easy I've had more fakes then anything you do have to level up your skills pretty high and even then its still hard to find the rare ones. I've yet to find the top piece to the ones you put together. Second thing is its not easy to keep your sims happy at all and bringing a dog, well lets just say leave the dog at home. They get bitten all the time and become sick and they need a lot of care. You can't put down tents or bowls in the temples you have to leave the lot. Its not as easy as WA. I've never noticed how fast my sims get hungry before there's just never enough food. When you go to the market they do have stuff there but never everything you need. You find yourself always short on supply's and looking for a place to sleep or something to eat. I was so happy to see the avocado tree. My sims were hungry and that was all we could find. There is always the option to go back to the place you rented but again it takes time. Excavating takes a long time, its not like digging in the game. There are dangers in the game but sometimes you wont notice what hit you until you see the symptoms and then you rush to try and finish collecting treasure before your sim dies witch then you have to rush back to the town and try and find an antidote. Your sims get attacked by bugs all the time and the chance cards unless you give up something you'll need later or have a sim trained in a lot of skills you'll come back empty handed. If you like the theme of this pack, when you start playing it you'll love it.

Thanks for this GP @SimGuruNinja and all the other SimGuru's.

• stehlampestehlampe Posts: 20 Member
    I know that you can at least put down tents, the outdoor shower and the coolbox wherever you want. You have to have them in your personal inventory and then click on them. It says something like "put in world". The sim will put it down somewhere it fits, but you can't move it around. I don't know about the pet bowls though.

I also heard on another thread, that some herbalism potions can help you in the jungle as well. I'm still leveling up, so I can try them out. Have fun playing!
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    How do you get to the areas with the ? over them
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member

Go to the trailhead (upper left, under the first ?) -- Belomisia Trailhead, I think is the name. You'll have to hack through the brambles to get to each ? area. Take a machete.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    stehlampe wrote: »
    I know that you can at least put down tents, the outdoor shower and the coolbox wherever you want. You have to have them in your personal inventory and then click on them. It says something like "put in world". The sim will put it down somewhere it fits, but you can't move it around. I don't know about the pet bowls though.

I also heard on another thread, that some herbalism potions can help you in the jungle as well. I'm still leveling up, so I can try them out. Have fun playing!

You can put down pretty much everything you can buy from the locals, so also the pet bowls, beds, even the game table (although you need to buy chairs for it too I suppose cause it told me I didn't have enough - or any, rather).

Here's my sim reading her book on a bed in the jungle (ok, you can't see the bed, but that is what she's sitting on) :D
    FGZES8w.png
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I find jungle adventures to be a lot better than world adventures. not one of the worlds in WA comes close to the beauty of salvadorado. 3 drab worlds. Didn't like WA. But with JA , I am very happy :)<3 I actually thought I wouldnt like this type of gameplay because I disliked WA so much...
  • jessxjessx Posts: 1 New Member
    I bought the pack but the world doesn't show up at all! Does someone has this issue too?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    jessx wrote: »
    I bought the pack but the world doesn't show up at all! Does someone has this issue too?

its a vacation destination so try going to travel and select go on vacation.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    jessx wrote: »

its a vacation destination so try going to travel and select go on vacation.
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

Go to the trailhead (upper left, under the first ?) -- Belomisia Trailhead, I think is the name. You'll have to hack through the brambles to get to each ? area. Take a machete.

I did that, but after she hacked through, she disappeared, I got messages about "do I want her to do, whatever", then she came back. No option to go somewhere else.

Why didn't they give us a guide on how to use the new 🐸🐸🐸🐸 world?
  • AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    I love Jungle Adventure! It's amazing, especially together with Outdoor Retreat! I used to felt bored going on vacation, but now it's fantastic! This pack really makes me happy. Thank you for such a nice job The Sims team!
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
    Is there a guide for this GP?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top