Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

Comments

• SparkymeSparkyme Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi there I baught a piano but when i click on it for my sims to play there is a glitch the sim jumps away from the piano and the play icon dissapear. Can somebody help?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Sparkyme wrote: »
    Hi there I baught a piano but when i click on it for my sims to play there is a glitch the sim jumps away from the piano and the play icon dissapear. Can somebody help?

If you have mods or cc remove them. If not you might want to tag SimGuruArvin on twitter.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    I have a "research" question on behalf of one of my Sims. What time does the sun rise and set in Selvadorada? Were we given this information? Also, does anyone know if tents give sun protection to those who are...uh....sensitive to the rays and "burn" easily? How protective is the jungle canopy if you were to, say, forget your sunscreen? Just asking for....for science! ;)
    #Team Occult
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    can't answer the rest, of course, but did just check and tents do indeed help keep those who need spf 5000 from getting amazingly nasty sunburns
    kalaksed wrote: »
    can't answer the rest, of course, but did just check and tents do indeed help keep those who need spf 5000 from getting amazingly nasty sunburns

Ah! Lovely! Thanks! :)
    #Team Occult
    You know we could use some vending machines in Selvederado especially outside the villas.
  • FastblueyFastbluey Posts: 1 New Member
    Cannot wait to get this pack!!!
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I'm wondering if your sim could "O.D." on the berries from the tree of emotion? I.E. and emotional death after eating too many? I'm so excited to play this pack and explore everythin
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @Themrsg4422 sounds like it could be possible yes!

Sooo close now :) I guess tomorrow we'll be getting the pack reviews so that's something to look forward to and then it's already Tuesday!!!! <3
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Finally found the Jungle Adv. dirt. It's in misc. flooring, not in the ground cover.

CrUrIku.png
  • Finally found the Jungle Adv. dirt. It's in misc. flooring, not in the ground cover.

CrUrIku.png

I wonder why they didn't include it on the patch notes :|
    Crocodiles!!!!!
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »
    Crocodiles!!!!!

And electric eels.
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Finally found the Jungle Adv. dirt. It's in misc. flooring, not in the ground cover.

CrUrIku.png

Awesome! I was wanting something like this for building.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    It 27th in Vallejo. Where is the jungle? I can't find it to buy it.
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • MalinKrogMalinKrog Posts: 26 Member

It's almost 11 a.m. in Sweden and I can't find it on Origin either :(
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited February 2018
    This is the countdown for when it comes out http://simscommunity.info/2018/02/22/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-jungle-adventure/

6pm for CET

It is not released until later
    GPs always release worldwide at the same time, and it's usually 10 am or so CA time so for Sweden that means evening (6 or 7 pm) :) so it's normal you can't find it on Origin yet.
    This is the countdown for when it comes out http://simscommunity.info/2018/02/22/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-jungle-adventure/

6pm for CET

It is not released until later

Ahh thx for this! So 7 pm then. Sooo excited :):)
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    It's 7 pm for me too in Scandinavia. 7 hours to go!

We have 5 hours and 17 minutes left till it releases.
  • MalinKrogMalinKrog Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks for the info guys! It's so annoying not knowing. I just assumed it would be avaliable at midnight but now I know that it's 7 pm for me.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    don't worry, it happens for every game or stuff pack, since they always say 'x day, worldwide'. you'd think they would explain themselves better after all this time, since the same confusion happens every time, but nope.
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Gutted that I offered to work late tonight! I need to get my paws on this pack :(
    untitled-1.png

• LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    As the beloved Rita in Groundhog Day said: 25e1np.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top