Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hello all! How was everyone's Monday?

Good. Currently trying to set 'Sims' (you know him as cog) up with Giotto from WAWRMO. Going very unsuccessful right now. Darn 'Sims'!

I know. I'm very disappointed in myself. :( *Heavy sigh*

she didn't say you were the problem just that shes having trouble.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Good. Currently trying to set 'Sims' (you know him as cog) up with Giotto from WAWRMO. Going very unsuccessful right now. Darn 'Sims'!

But my simself was the one that declined the romantic gestures. :(
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

'Sims' is the problem. Sending them both to the gym....Giotto is lazy so let's see how this goes. :#
  • Options

maybe hes plying hard to get. :)
  • Options

'Sims' is the problem. Sending them both to the gym....Giotto is lazy so let's see how this goes. :#

Oh dear, my sims active! :D Probably won't get him off the treadmill! XD
  • Options

That's typical me! :D
  • Options

Oh dear, my sims active! :D Probably won't get him off the treadmill! XD

Maybe he'll encourage Giotto. :lol:
  • Options

see its your true simself.
  • Options

see its your true simself.

Oh definitely. I'm quite shocked at how accurate this dating process is going. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2018

You also get along with Mickey (Tony's dog)
    lOxH1Jml.png
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

@simscognito Tell yourself - your sim self sim - your self as a sim - to be cooperative with Bugsie's plans! :D

aydens costing me more money. my ea account was broke til today so one card short. hes so spoiled.

but i bought the orginal game with money dad gave me the money. and it would have been dads birthday in 2 weeks the 1st,

Uh oh! What did you buy?
    I have to admit I've bought more game packs than I've ever considered before because of wanting actions or items for simlit. (I saw more as if it's some huge amount. It's 1. I've bought 1 stuff pack.)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

You always get along with Mickey (Tony's dog)
    lOxH1Jml.png

Aww! I didn't know Tony had a dog! He's adorable!

But, OMG this is sooo accurate! :D
  • Options

@simscognito Tell yourself - your sim self sim - your self as a sim - to be cooperative with Bugsie's plans! :D

aydens costing me more money. my ea account was broke til today so one card short. hes so spoiled.

but i bought the orginal game with money dad gave me the money. and it would have been dads birthday in 2 weeks the 1st,

Uh oh! What did you buy?
    I have to admit I've bought more game packs than I've ever considered before because of wanting actions or items for simlit. (I saw more as if it's some huge amount. It's 1. I've bought 1 stuff pack.)

i'm buying the jungle pack.
  • Options

Uh oh! What did you buy?

@Karilan hehe, don't worry! I've given my simself a real talking to. XD
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Uh oh! What did you buy?

i took the benders camping once. then i told cathtea don't let me do it again.

all they did was complain they were tired hungry and needed to pee. they can do all that at home for free.
  • Options

Uh oh! What did you buy?

It's true! Either 'Sims' is more relaxed at the gym or @simscognito talked to him but he's actually flirting back now!
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Uh oh! What did you buy?

i took the benders camping once. then i told cathtea don't let me do it again.

all they did was complain they were tired hungry and needed to pee. thwy can do all that at home for free.

Even my Sims who love outdoors end up with the sad "missing home" moodlet as soon as they get there, and complain about bugs. It's weird, you'd think they'd get used to it?

Uh oh! What did you buy?

It's true! Either 'Sims' is more relaxed at the gym or @simscognito talked to him but he's actually flirting back now!

Success for Bugsie the match maker <3
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member

Shame on you cog. Rejecting such an attractive sim's advances :D
  • Options

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png
    And they almost became a couple..
    before Amy finished in the shower and needed the toilet (they chose the bathroom where she was taking a shower)Xx5URlwl.png
  • Options

Uh oh! What did you buy?

Hehe!!! It could be a combination of both. But yeah, that's accurate too. Take me to the gym and I start letting my hair down. :D
  • Options

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png
    before Amy finished in the shower and needed the toilet (they chose the bathroom where she was taking a shower)Xx5URlwl.png

LOL!!! :D:D:D:D
  • Options

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png

LOL!!! :D:D:D:D

They're dating now but I showed enough pics here...
    fT4O29Bl.pngCgr1HCel.png

Max (Amy's husband) decided to walk in with just a towel on as Giotto askes Sims to be his boyfriend.. :lol:
    xoAbP6ol.png
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited February 2018

Ouch, @simscognito. A few characters in my LASL story had that "issue" too. And I was thoroughly frustrated with my Simself... until now... but no spoilers.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Ouch, @simscognito. A few characters in my LASL story had that "issue" too. And I was thoroughly frustrated with my Simself... until now... but no spoilers.

Hehe... Yeah, our simselves can be little plums at times. It's okay though, my simself's dating the sexy Giotto now. :blush:
  • Options

Hehe... Yeah, our simselves can be little plums at times. It's okay though, my simself's dating the sexy Giotto now. :blush:

i call ayden little bugger. its a english word but i have no idea what it meansit just seems to fit him.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top