Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walking (bouncy style) down the memory lane …

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh.. I didn't see the entry form. O.o I just uploaded it to the gallery. >.<
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh.. I didn't see the entry form. O.o I just uploaded it to the gallery. >.<

I thought it was just this bit "Upload your creation to the gallery with a tag - #TheSims18 or if you are not doing the challenges with The Sims 4, share them here on the forums with the same hashtag :smiley:"
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited February 2018
    I thought it was just this bit "Upload your creation to the gallery with a tag - #TheSims18 or if you are not doing the challenges with The Sims 4, share them here on the forums with the same hashtag :smiley:"
    That's what it said. I just put an entry form to make it easier. Sorry if you got confused @Shadami.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    ~ Thank you EA, & thank you everyone for you kind comments, the Unsavory charlatan came to my mind when I saw that Moustache, so I guess,you could sat EA sparked a memory there!LOL! Thank you ♥ <3<3<3
    ~ I baked a Cake Too!!!
    lH6p1WO.png

~ You can find it HERE if you wish,it is a fully functional 3 bedroom house *"*Play tested*"* Use MOO to place the lot! above all have fun! ;)
    x2HL0GD.png
    ~ The Gnomes walk to the cake,if you dare!LOL *wink,wink*

I love this! how did you make perfectly round walls?! I must admit that I went into the game excited to try round walls and ...I can't find them. :(
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 346 Member
    edited February 2018
    My Entry: The Broke Family

Brandi, Dustin, and Beau. On the gallery for downloading #TheSims18

Broke_Family.png

Also made their house but haven't uploaded to gallery yet.

Broke_House.png
    Post edited by ArilyBoo on
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited February 2018
    I've been sort of sick for the last week, but I felt good enough to create Cid Severus from Sims 3 University. He's always been one I tried to get my sims to know or even have some romantic fun with. Obviously, we are missing his light blue hair, so I used grey instead because the blue was just too dark. He also doesn't have his signature sun and uni tats but I've replaced them. He has to have tats, in my opinion.

He's CC free and has been uploaded to my gallery (id: lovesstorms) with the #TheSims18. Here's the link. I had to choose which traits to use since he had five, so, I chose art lover, hot-headed, and loner. He also wanted to be a famous author (which in my opinion doesn't really fit him, but I chose it anyway).

39265100325_a8e4b73644_b.jpg

So here is the Sims 4 Cid Severus and his outfits...(we're really missing some things like the heart and flame shorts #classics ...lol)

25291910357_ac726e1588_b.jpg

All-in-all, I think he looks pretty handsome. I'll put him in my neighborhood. I might even have one of my sims have a tryst with him. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ValkyreiiValkyreii Posts: 30 Member
    I really hope I'm not too late! I knew I had to Riley and Mickey for this :D My first sims game was Life Stories so they'll always be my favorites! I also decided to make their house as best I could as well lmao

riley_house_by_shadoekat-dc2mc5l.png

Riley and Mickey are on the gallery! My origin ID is DarkkAshe <3

*Note - The gallery says that it uses CC but I didn't use anything aside from base game and pack items :( My only guess is that maybe I had a skin default overlay left in my game and didn't realize since I've been playing around with them lately
    Veni_sig.png
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello all Simmers,

Firstly I wanted to give a HUGE applause to all our participants, your creativity is awe inspiring <3<3<3

It is time to announce our final daily winner and of course we still have that Grand Prize! The winner for the Grand Prize will be announced in a few hours (7pm GMT, 4 hours time) to give a little more time for those last minute submissions!

Without further ado... Today's winner is: The wonderful @cmbaker16 with Castor Nova and Tiffany Sampson form Sim State University.

Congratulations and well done!
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    "Final daily winner"
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    It's okay my cake will be ready verrrrry soon. Brace yourselves. I will be back in like 30-60m.

Congrats to the winner though :)

Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Oh my god I wanna be the winner to have THE SIMS 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION!!!
  • Options
    computerboyboycomputerboyboy Posts: 3 New Member
    this sounds fun! Im gonna have to start brainstorming ;)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2018
    Who is the baby with Bella Goth?
    Just wondering if its hers and dons .
    I used to like playing them together when making premades my own.
    Tho currently playing the Goths full household on another saved game.

Happy anniversary to the sims :)

Thank you for the console version. Hoping to see some great pack favorites for this year. 18 years god that as gone fast lol.

Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    oh wow I wasn't actually expecting to win, what a lovely surprise to wake up too!
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    ~ Thank you EA, & thank you everyone for you kind comments, the Unsavory charlatan came to my mind when I saw that Moustache, so I guess,you could sat EA sparked a memory there!LOL! Thank you ♥ <3<3<3
    ~ I baked a Cake Too!!!
    lH6p1WO.png

~ You can find it HERE if you wish,it is a fully functional 3 bedroom house *"*Play tested*"* Use MOO to place the lot! above all have fun! ;)
    x2HL0GD.png
    ~ The Gnomes walk to the cake,if you dare!LOL *wink,wink*

I love this! how did you make perfectly round walls?! I must admit that I went into the game excited to try round walls and ...I can't find them. :(

~ Sorry for that ,there is no round walls,just me thinking outside the box, Sorry! ;) (but there is two round foundations in there)
    ~ It is a nice house to play though,full of light!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    kyled4457kyled4457 Posts: 2 New Member
    @EA_Mage Will you pick which cake wins or random like the daily winner
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2018
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    Here's my entry I recreated Castor Nova and Tiffany Sampson from Sim State University in the Sims 4

you can download them Here
    2rz7txe.png

~ Congratulations to the final winner of the random daily draws @cmbaker16
    ~ On to the final draw which I think is chosen on creativity,fingures crossed for all those that entered,it was so much fun to do,I think we are all winners here,being part of a good game, & all the people involved,whether they made it or play it, *HAPPY BIRTHDAY EA*
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    knclark wrote: »
    I really hope I'm not too late! I knew I had to Riley and Mickey for this :D My first sims game was Life Stories so they'll always be my favorites! I also decided to make their house as best I could as well lmao

*Note - The gallery says that it uses CC but I didn't use anything aside from base game and pack items :( My only guess is that maybe I had a skin default overlay left in my game and didn't realize since I've been playing around with them lately

Yes I love
    Life stories
    Pet stories
    Castaway stories

And yes my favorite was playing Mikey smith and Ryley Harlow and the other sims in that stories and the castaway story was great to.

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited February 2018
    #TheSims18
    #nocc
    My version of Summer Holiday in TS3
    IQ91Ukl.jpg
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    knclark wrote: »

Yes I love
    Life stories
    Pet stories
    Castaway stories

And yes my favorite was playing Mikey smith and Ryley Harlow and the other sims in that stories and the castaway story was great to.

That house tho would need more in it for me. I do love it and appreciate seeing it in this game.

Wow. Awesome

• Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    AHH! Going to post mine in a hour or so before it closes at 7:00. Have to pick my brother up, but I will be back to it in a bit!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Done! It is under the hash tag on the gallery. My build is fit for a princess and is very pink and girly. Thank you for giving us this oppurnity to be able to parcipate in this completion! Happy 18th birthday to the Sims!!! Here to many more!

Gallery name: xxnearlyperfectx
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2018
    Hello Again!

With close to 150 individual entries* we have been amazed and blown away by your creativity - our big THANK YOU to all participants!

But there can be only one Grand Winner :smiley:

As per usual by now the winner was randomly selected. And this time Lady Luck smiled upon ...

bhtscu0gcvp5.png

@meerkattime for the great submission of a birthday cake!

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for being amazing!

* 2 entries per person, if someone had more than 1 Cake and 1 Sim/Household only two of were entered into the pool.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! Everyone did some amazing creations! :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Also, I'd just like to add that I really enjoy these contests. They help to bring people together for more positive encouragement, which is nice to see on the forums.

So thanks to @EA_Mage and all of the Gurus/moderators for taking the time to do this with us. <3
    #Team Occult