Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walking (bouncy style) down the memory lane …

Comments

• Options
    EBgBEBgB Posts: 15 Member
    I am loving everyone’s creativity! I keep rechecking #TheSims18 in the Gallery for all the fun ideas to dl!
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i submitted Betty Buttercup from Sims 2 console for the competition, but I also made Farah Moonbiscuit for fun
    unfortunately the game froze when I tried to upload her, so she doesn't exist in my game anymore :-( but i saved screenshots anyway to share them here in case anyone recognizes her :)
    (Betty however is on the gallery under the anniversary hashtag!)

TMv1QKF.jpg
    pla6dxK.png
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    *Drum roll please!*

Todays The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection goes to ... the wonderful @aussiekarima for the sinister looking Unsavory Charlatan <3 !

CONGRATULATION!
  • Options
    kyled4457kyled4457 Posts: 2 New Member
    why cant i post pictures
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    kyled4457 wrote: »
    why cant i post pictures

Hi @kyled4457 ,

Welcome to the Sims forums!
    New Members just joining have some restrictions and must first reach Member rank before you can post pictures. More info on this here!

If you are playing on The Sims 4 and wish to participate, just upload your creation to the Gallery and use #TheSims18 in the description.

-Mage
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Congrats @aussiekarima! Will definitely be downloading the Unsavory Charlatan. Even though he could be quite annoying. :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited February 2018
    LiELF wrote: »
    Thank you for doing this contest! I'd love to get a Sims 2 Ultimate code! I own the series on disc, but for some reason, Origin only shows me having the digital base game. Sims 2 is where my love for The Sims began, so it's very special. <3

So for today's entry, I remade Pollination Technician #9 Smith from Sims 2. I had to shorten his name to Pollination T9 Smith because it's so long, haha. But he's up there on the gallery. :)

X5rNsT6.png

0SBS4XY.png

tUBh52n.png

rRCgswK.png

I couldn't find a red Hawaiian shirt for him, so I went with the purpley pink floral shirt. I think it looks great with his silver/white hair. Those socks, though.... :D

I think if you call ea support and ask they will put your games on origin for you @LiELF
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Plumbob cupcakes to the one who can guess who this guy is, he is from the sims 1 games ;)
    Shirt needs to be a little lighter blue, but we don't have that option ;)

ANJ5jtl.png

Would you guys like a hint ? :D

OH. It's the obsessed fan from Superstar. :D I hated that guy.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Thank you for doing this contest! I'd love to get a Sims 2 Ultimate code! I own the series on disc, but for some reason, Origin only shows me having the digital base game. Sims 2 is where my love for The Sims began, so it's very special. <3

So for today's entry, I remade Pollination Technician #9 Smith from Sims 2. I had to shorten his name to Pollination T9 Smith because it's so long, haha. But he's up there on the gallery. :)

X5rNsT6.png

0SBS4XY.png

tUBh52n.png

rRCgswK.png

I couldn't find a red Hawaiian shirt for him, so I went with the purpley pink floral shirt. I think it looks great with his silver/white hair. Those socks, though.... :D

I think if you call ea support and ask they will put your games on origin for you @LiELF

I think I've seen some people post about that. Some had luck with it and others didn't, but it could be worth a try. Thanks for the suggestion. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    ~ I made the ~Unsavory Charlatan~ from Sims 2 in The Sims 4 ;)(well I did the best I could with what we have to work with,I think he turned out fine!)
    ~ HERE
    8JeorUB.png

Congrats to you @aussiekarima this is amazing! I had thought of doing this character, but I don't think I could have captured him quite as well as you did. Awesome!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

X5rNsT6.png

0SBS4XY.png

tUBh52n.png

rRCgswK.png

I think I've seen some people post about that. Some had luck with it and others didn't, but it could be worth a try. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I hard the ones who didn't have luck didn't have the game they were just hoping to get it for free you should be good
    if they don't help you then there not doing there job @LiELF
  • Options
    TayoChanTayoChan Posts: 357 Member

The Freshman household from Sim 2: University
    Jared Starchild
    With the lack of a rainbow tie-dye shirt to put on Jared I did the best I could and gave him something as color as I have available in my gamejwDuKpO.png
    Sam Thomas6JSc1vz.pngTy BubblerOaHbxZh.png
    All's fair in love, war and mini-games. "Me"
    fN2f7ds.png
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited February 2018
    :star: Happy 18th Birthday Sims!! :star: Wow this thread and it's wonderful creations are bringing back so much good simming times! :o

It seems only yesterday that I was carrying home my plastic cased bundle of sims joy :'( It was exciting makin’ magic memories to last a not yet slider adjustable lifetime. Teaching you the joys of a well placed burglar alarm and the even greater joys of a conveniently misplaced pool ladder >:) ..... all this before you even knew how to crawl :hushed: ….. and soon I was saying Bon Voyage to other games in order to deal with the late nights, budding ambitions and disturbing llama obsession of your teenage years :# Now you’re all grown up and it’s almost supernatural the hold you have on me and yet, potential llama cult aside, it’s so much fun every time we get together! I can’t wait to see what you will do as you go into the future! :love:

Here’s my recreation of the Sims 3 birthday cake, complete with sacrifice to the Llama gods, because I want to say thank you for the memories (and, you know, the sims) <3 #TheSims18

c9XDcfC.jpg
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Kementari wrote: »
    I thought I would have a go at making a cake :) This thing is so big and has so much stuff on it it take ages to load into the lot lol.

You can download it here if you want to, though its totally unplayable lol

Sims 18th Birthday Cake

5wchtk.jpg

It looks much better at night

2z8yx54.jpg

A few more pics in the spoiler, you cant really see all the detail in the screen shots though :(
    10wm8lg.jpg

124zfk5.jpg

11l55rm.jpg

All hail the green diamond!!!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    artistjuartistju Posts: 174 Member
    Just submitted my cake. I wish I could share it here but I don't have enough posts yet. It's in the gallery ID: ARTIST-JU :)
  • Options
    artistjuartistju Posts: 174 Member
    > @Kementari said:
    > I thought I would have a go at making a cake :) This thing is so big and has so much stuff on it it take ages to load into the lot lol.
    >
    > You can download it here if you want to, though its totally unplayable lol
    >
    > Sims 18th Birthday Cake
    >
    >
    >
    > It looks much better at night
    >
    >
    >
    > A few more pics in the spoiler, you cant really see all the detail in the screen shots though :(
    > (Spoiler)

This is amazing!!!!
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Trying now to think if I can even make a cake in TS4, or which pre-made from previous games I actually liked... hmm.

Would you accept a household (two sims) as a single entry for the recreation: e.g. Betty + Bob newbie?
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I made Castor nova and Tiffany Sampson as a household I've uploaded them to the gallery under the # , i'm working on my cake now so I'll post the pictures when that is done username is same as here :D this is so fun!
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I originally wasn't thinking of joining this, but then I found out THAT THERE'S A SIMS MERCH STORE?! SINCE WHEN?!

If I win a code for that store, I'm DEFINITELY getting an 18th anniversary shirt!
  • Options
    UniteSimsUniteSims Posts: 142 Member
    Who won the threadless bundle?
    tell me how good it feels to be needed
  • Options
    Trying now to think if I can even make a cake in TS4, or which pre-made from previous games I actually liked... hmm.

Would you accept a household (two sims) as a single entry for the recreation: e.g. Betty + Bob newbie?

yes someone who made a family won sims 2 already @Kelly_Blake
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    My second family are the Pleasants. One of my favorites from Sims 2, Lilith always holding a special place for me. I did upload them, but like with the Hatfields, they too were tagged with CC - though I didn't use any. :( If anyone wants them my Origin ID: GoldenBuffy22

D8Hr9W2.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!