Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walking (bouncy style) down the memory lane …

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited February 2018
    Here's my entry I recreated Castor Nova and Tiffany Sampson from Sim State University in the Sims 4

you can download them Here
    2rz7txe.png
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Plumbob cupcakes to the one who can guess who this guy is, he is from the sims 1 games ;)
    Shirt needs to be a little lighter blue, but we don't have that option ;)

ANJ5jtl.png

Would you guys like a hint ? :D

OH. It's the obsessed fan from Superstar. :D I hated that guy.

Woooooo yummy plumbob cupcakes for you :p I hated him too, but loved his black roses ;)
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    *Drum roll please!*

Todays The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection goes to ... the wonderful @aussiekarima for the sinister looking Unsavory Charlatan <3 !

CONGRATULATION!

Woooooo my friend won <3 Yay Aussie did you see @aussiekarima :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I recreated Amy Bull from the Sims 3 Ambitions.

1hMCSn0.png

iSRwLYL.png

8rDAjFF.png

gprWMKd.png

She's on the gallery under Simgirl11010. It says CC used but I didn't use any for her.

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sims and hope there's many many more, many many more.

Happy birthday sims, woo go llamas!
    2gvr8r7.png

you can download this build under my username or the # but it's just decorative really but I had alot of fun making it!
  • mamabear1mamabear1 Posts: 25 Member
    I just love the updated versions of the people, they are great. I was wanting to try one. I wanted to redo Mortimer Goth and turn him into a rancher/cowboy. My slogan for him was going to be "Don't let the Goth become a Cowboy" a pun from the song "Don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys." I am at the moment playing Sims 3 pets and unfortunately I don't have the Goth family at all. But it's ok. I am enjoying see everyone elses creations. Keep up the good work.
  • mamabear1mamabear1 Posts: 25 Member
    Love the cakes. Some of them look good enough to actually eat. :smile:
    edited February 2018
    I just made a freezer bunny birthday cake <3

hcEk8Us.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited February 2018
    Okay I did a thing: hopefully I typed the hashtag correctly, but I tried to create the Mashuga household from the classic Sims.
    It's on the gallery, which I will find a link to in a minute.
    1064b7cda03c8bbaf6cf1ab4dd9394bb.png

Here is the link

"Leaving the cozy and quiet setting of Sim Lane, this young couple decided to move to find bigger and wilder cities to experience. Sylvia-Marie is drawn towards exploring the many cultures found within the cities, and intends to experience everything on offer. Frankie is more outgoing than his partner, and can be found venturing out and finding new friends to party with. Perhaps he can become the biggest name in the city."
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @EA_Mage Hey Mage! If you don't believe me, take a look at my epic cake I mean it's colorful and I already tagged #TheSims18
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I can see straight off one of the twins is wearing a CC shirt as we do not have that style shirt,or with Bell sleeves! So yes you have CC! @GoldenBuffy
    ~ Nice family though, <3 these all bring back fond memories, I will have to play the Sims 3 on the Week-end! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2018
    *Drum roll please!*

Todays The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection goes to ... the wonderful @aussiekarima for the sinister looking Unsavory Charlatan <3 !

CONGRATULATION!

Woooooo my friend won <3 Yay Aussie did you see @aussiekarima :)

~ Yes thank you, I did see! Thanks @mcrudd<3
    ~ I love your "Freezer Bunny" cake,it wins hands down for me! (I put a house under mine so it can be used,other wise it is just something for me to look at!)LOL! *wink,wink* ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    WOW just WOW <3<3<3

You all just constantly amaze me with your creativity, I am loving these submissions! Keep them coming please :smiley:
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    @EA_Mage Hey Mage! If you don't believe me, take a look at my epic cake I mean it's colorful and I already tagged #TheSims18

I saw it and it looks great 12JEREMIA! However, the winners are randomly selected :smiley:
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Is there a limit on entries? Like is it one per reward day or one for the whole challenge? xD
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Howdy all!

Sorry for the late reply...someone lost track of time in the celebrations :smiley:

Firstly, our first winner of The Sims 2 Ultimate is duhboy2u2 for the lovely re-creation of Morgana Wolff - CONGRATULATIONS!

As for the questions:
    • Winners will be announced here in the thread and codes will be sent via PM here on forums.
    • You can enter once for each challenge (so twice :wink:) - only the winning submissions are removed from the pool of potential winners for the daily giveaway (all submissions enter the final giveaway).

Happy Anniversary!

here's your answer @Kelly_Blake
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    where do I find the plum bobs??
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    where do I find the plum bobs??
    If you registered your Sims 3 games on Origin, they are a bonus item for each game and EP you register, :)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    I cannot find my entries online! I've uploaded the whole Pleasant family, Herb & Coral Oldie, Kaylynn Langerak and the Pleasant family house...and want to be able to post the links to them, but am finding it impossible. I've included the #TheSims18 in each description and thought this would be enough to find them in the gallery, but no :(
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
    I no longer have sims3 or there codes. does my cake have to have plum bobs??

you can use the plumbob pictures in Decorations like I did @feetinstockings

you can use the plumbob pictures in Decorations like I did @feetinstockings

Thank you. I have the games but I cant install them on my new PC, no disk drive. could I still register them??
    I'm talking about the sims 4 Decorations you don't have to worry about sims 3 @feetinstockings
    Hello hello again!

It is time to announce our lucky recipient of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for today!

Today the honor goes to.... @SammyJay1124 for the wonderful recreation of The Valentino family!

Congratulations and well done!