Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Okay, I need a movie title that Derek would see for a future chapter I am writing. He's into Crime novels in my story right now. I just want something that would sort of match the Sims Universe.
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I haven't seen you here in ages! (Though I see you on your WordPress every day! :) ) Lounge-hugs!

Haha I know right? I'm not very active on the forums unless I'm tagged. ;)

MadameLee wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 the sim messing with Hannah I is the dad-I forget his oringal name V7SQ5kI.png

Yes, that's Harley! He's the fiance of my first ever alien. :D

Karilan wrote: »
    Hiiii @Rainydayz179 it's nice to see you! Hope all is well. :)

Hey! *waves* I'm doing good, thanks. :) Hope all is well with you too.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rainy forgot me.
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Okay, I need a movie title that Derek would see for a future chapter I am writing. He's into Crime novels in my story right now. I just want something that would sort of match the Sims Universe.

Zodiac is true crime... don't know if it fits into Sims universe, though.

Maybe Murder on the Orient Express? Or anything by Agatha Christie? They're not blood and guts mysteries, and there's a ton of jokes in them and a lot of them are quite funny.

Or you could go with Clue, which is crime and perfect for the Sims.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited January 2018
    So, I decided on both continuing and not continuing Castellon Legacy so both new and old readers can enjoy. So here's the new legacy I did.

3fc79-slide6.png?w=616
    Domino Legacy G01E01: Sybillia Castellanos

NB: Also just realized that I use the wrong pronoun, hehe. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you English and your gendered pronoun!!!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I have a few suggestions although probably not great ones. :lol:

If it's more of a 1st person movie from the POV of a man in the police career:

Chronicles of Detective Dales (You could change Dales to whatever)
    Memoirs of D.C Baker

But if it's a movie with a more general POV:
    The Murder at Redlake Lagoon
    (The name of something that was stolen could also work, for either of them!)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member

I agree with Kyle...Clue is awesome and could fit within the sims universe. Otherwise, maybe a cartoon like Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Or Darkwing Duck (one of my old favs). Or Scooby Doo. Or something I heard about the other day called Gravity Falls. I'm not really sure what you are looking for but those might help, too. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hey, all. I have an update to my story. Let's meet Chandlor's family and see what he did Sim today.

Chapter 15: Outdoor Loving Family
    J7vsvC6.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Alright, Snapdragon is back in town and ready to start living his life. Here's how he does.

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Hi, everyone! I've started posting my new/old (because it's a rewrite) story and I'm super excited about it. It would mean a lot to me if anyone had time to check it out. If you do, feedback would be really appreciated (but don't feel pressured if you don't have any) as I'm still rusty when it comes to SimLit. :smile:
  • Options
    @orangeplumbob I'm not sure if this would fit what you're looking for, but why not use an actual book title? I think that something from The Cat Who series of mysteries could fit with the sims universe. 'The Cat who Could Read Backwards', 'The Cat Who Turned On and Off', and 'The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern' are all good mysteries which are kind of goofy. You could pretend that they made them into movies in the sims universe or something, or you could just go with one of the awesome and probably less obscure ideas that others have suggested.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    I'm sticking here for the rest of the day because I'm sick of GD..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Happy F.I.S.H. Friday...for the last time!!

First, I need to show you guys something special! @chalicen is an amazing artist and made some awesome fan art in honor of the final chapter! Check this out!! Thank you so much, chalicen! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

fish.jpg

Now...the last chapter. Oy. I'm still so nervous. I'll be hiding in the corner if you need me lol.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/f-i-s-h-3-27-when/

To everyone who has read this story, thank you so much! Love you guys!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Might be a dumb question but when a sim has the unstable trait do you let it run it's course or send them to cure it when it strikes
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    Might be a dumb question but when a sim has the unstable trait do you let it run it's course or send them to cure it when it strikes

You mean the insane trait?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

The one from the sims 3? I'm not sure, but I think it's a matter of personal preference. I've never had a sim with that trait, so I really can't say.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

You mean the insane trait?

No, I think this is a sims 3 trait. It gets treated by a paper bag or a visit to the hospital. I sometimes like to almost let it run its course, then I take the sim to the hospital, but most of the time, I treat it with a paper bag.
  • Options

If I remember right if not treated 2 traits change
  • Options

Yep that is true. They really should have an equivalent for sims 4. I rather enjoyed that trait.
  • Options
    I was playing with my WAWRMO family and found Ninja sleeping next to Addy's bed (I aged him up because I finished the chapters before the time skip). Dogs in S4 are soo cute sometimes
    hPwxDi1l.png
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 aww that is so cute! I love Ninja <3 Now I really want to see Addy too!!!
  • Options
    Question: what is the cutest screenshot you have?
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 aww that is so cute! I love Ninja <3 Now I really want to see Addy too!!!

You've seen Addy in that christmas pic I posted in my thread. :lol:
    Question: what is the cutest screenshot you have?

Erm, this one:
    hVUUP3yl.png
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 oh yes I remember! :D
    Aww is that Rye? she's adorable!!!! And I love how she's just randomly face palming Claude! :D
  • Options

Yep that is true. They really should have an equivalent for sims 4. I rather enjoyed that trait.

Thinking of letting it run it's course unless wished to

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top