Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I'm back...again! I've been binge playing GTW (Taking advantage of the sale! ) So...did I miss anything?

@Bugsie2016 Hello! I've not actually played with the Landgraabs, myself. In fact, I barely notice them in my game. :D Ooh turning them into aliens sounds fun! I might try that! :D

OMG Trust you to turn dogs into aliens! I wonder if they had special alien powers of their own too.

You should do it!! Of course I would find a way to turn dogs into aliens!! :lol:
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    I'm back...again! I've been binge playing GTW (Taking advantage of the sale! ) So...did I miss anything?

@Bugsie2016 Hello! I've not actually played with the Landgraabs, myself. In fact, I barely notice them in my game. :D Ooh turning them into aliens sounds fun! I might try that! :D

OMG Trust you to turn dogs into aliens! I wonder if they had special alien powers of their own too.

You should do it!! Of course I would find a way to turn dogs into aliens!! :lol:

@Bugsie2016 Ok! Beware Landgraabs! Cog's going to experiment! >:)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @MadameLee ooh what were the flavours?

the brands were the 3 Musketeers and Butterfingers bars. I liked the former better then the latter. (even through 3 Musketeers makes me think of Hilary Duff's A Cinderella Story because of a scene in it)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

the brands were the 3 Musketeers and Butterfingers bars. I liked the former better then the latter. (even through 3 Musketeers makes me think of Hilary Duff's A Cinderella Story because of a scene in it)

@MadameLee I've never heard of those flavours before. I don't think we have them here. I wonder what they taste like... (3 Musketeers: Imagines explosive flavours Butterfingers: Imagines a slippery bar of fingers) :D Yes I like the sound of the 3 Musketeers too.
  • Options

@MadameLee I've never heard of those flavours before. I don't think we have them here. I wonder what they taste like... (3 Musketeers: Imagines explosive flavours Butterfingers: Imagines a slippery bar of fingers) :D Yes I like the sound of the 3 Musketeers too.

3 Muskteers started out as sort of a candy bar version of the Neapolitan Ice Cream but over time it ended up with only chocolate.
    3-musketeers-candy-bar-36ct-24.jpg

butterfinger-candy-bar-127971.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

I've heard of the 2nd (we might have it here? Don't quote me on it though.) I googled the 1st. We have something similar and it's really good!!
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 @simscognito do you have The Milky Way bar where you're are? The 3 Musketeers bar is similar but without the caramel
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 @simscognito do you have The Milky Way bar where you're are? The 3 Musketeers bar is similar but without the caramel

@MadameLee That's what I was talking about. :)
  • Options

Oh yes, I know the Milky Way! No, I don't recognise the 3 Musketeers or the Butterfingers bar. It might just be me not noticing these brands in stores! :D I have a feeling we might have the 3 Musketeers, but I'm pretty sure we don't have the Butterfingers bar.
  • Options
    @simscognito I only happened to be able to try both today since a person (a friend?) at New Leaf has a friend(?) who I assume? gets the leftover stock of candy bars (and one time Gatorade) and this friend of my friend gives my friend the leftovers and she gives New Leaf the chocolate&Gateroade.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @simscognito I only happened to be able to try both today since a person (a friend?) at New Leaf has a friend(?) who I assume? gets the leftover stock of candy bars (and one time Gatorade) and this friend of my friend gives my friend the leftovers and she gives New Leaf the chocolate&Gateroade.

@MadameLee What??? You got free candy??? :smiley: I need your friends! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018

LOL. Whenever it's my birthday I give people starbursts! (Well, the last 2 anyway.) I don't even expect my friends to give me anything, I give them sweets (my word for candy). :lol:
    Fun story is on one birthday of mine I sat and ate chocolate biscuits and starbursts in front of the teacher of the class. How? We'd already done the end of course exam and I bribed the 7 or so other people in the room by giving them some. :lol: It was also a food class so if anybody walked in there would have been no questioning it.
  • Options

LOL. Whenever it's my birthday I give people starbursts! (Well, the last 2 anyway.)
    Fun story is on one birthday of mine I sat and ate chocolate biscuits and starbursts in front of the teacher of the class. How? We'd already done the end of course exam and I bribed the 7 or so other people in the room by giving them some. :lol: It was also a food class so if anybody walked in there would have been no questioning it.

@Bugsie2016 Oh really?? I wonder what the teacher thought! :D
  • Options

@simscognito move to Canada particular Ajax, Ontario and come to New Leaf-then you can get free candy!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018

LOL. Whenever it's my birthday I give people starbursts! (Well, the last 2 anyway.) I don't even expect my friends to give me anything, I give them sweets (my word for candy). :lol:

Great I mean @Bugsie2016 (I tagged the wrong person) -you're making me want to go through with baking a cake for a different friend's family/his mom-but I'm hesitant now because Dad's sick and I don't want to take germs over to (friend's parents' place).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@simscognito move to Canada particular Ajax, Ontario and come to New Leaf-then you can get free candy!!

@MadameLee Shush don't tell everyone, or they'll all be moving to Canada to eat this free candy which really should be in my tum! :D
  • Options

Great @simscognito -you're making me want to go through with baking a cake for a different friend's family/his mom-but I'm hesitant now because Dad's sick and I don't want to take germs over to (friend's parents' place).

@MadameLee cakes are tasty though. :D Hmm... I can really feel your dilemma! Does it matter too much if dad's away from the kitchen?
  • Options
    @simscognito I tagged the wrong person about the cake person. I meant to tag @Bugsie2016

Well Dad's been in the kitchen *most* of this week-since Tuesday&yesterday he made supper. I know that the parents made their own suppers on Monday when I wasn't at home (I know because the clue is that the parents' glasses aren't in the dishwasher the next day). Not to mention dad has a nasty habit of leaving his cutting board in places when it should go into sink to be placed in the dishwasher- since if he leaves it in other places, Mom or I can't tell if it's been cleaned or not so it just goes into the dishwasher by default. Sure Mom and Dad to make sure to clean up after they use the kitchen (something I been trying to do)-but you don't know where the germs could come from.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    This week's chapter of After the Wedding is out! Larissa reflects while on her journey.
    ATW S4.5 Chapter 3: Fire
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Hello all! I've returned to the forums after nearly a year of inactivity, and started rewriting/screenshot-ing on of my old SimLits. Because I'd like to get back into being more active here, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for recent SimLit/SimLit that doesn't have an overwhelming amount of chapters. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited January 2018
    @simscognito @MadameLee @Bugsie2016 I show up and you all are talking about candy.... this is not conductive to my diet :lol::tongue:

Also simscognito if you ever get the chance I highly recommend three muskateers bars. They are delicious :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I recently YouTubed the Sims 4 group dances to see what they were like. Too funny!!

@Simslover163 @SoulGal7 @CathyTea @friendsfan367 @simscognito @Karilan @Everyone
    plan to see some group dancing in the fantastically video chapter of my #BuildNewcrest Simself Legacy. Expect to recognize some sim selfies jamming it! :grimace:

Oohhh...dancing! love it!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hello all! I've returned to the forums after nearly a year of inactivity, and started rewriting/screenshot-ing on of my old SimLits. Because I'd like to get back into being more active here, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for recent SimLit/SimLit that doesn't have an overwhelming amount of chapters. Thanks in advance!

Hi @IchigoUsagi nice to meet you. There have been a few new simLits coming out these last few months.
    I know that @chalicen's Winters Alchemy is a brand new legacy story that starts off in an alternative world of the 1700s, I think. It's a non-screenshotted story, that includes some awesome Reapers and a cool supernatural mystery. It also includes some interesting philosophical ideas about death.

Another good new story, which is also non-screenshotted, is @NyteRose's Stars in The Sun, which is inspired by the story of Dracula and includes a very sexy rendition of Caleb Vatore.

As for new screenshotted stories I know, @Bugsie2016 has started a brand new Amazon/but really a tribe story, called People of The Light Tribe, which is set in ancient Greece and it updates once a month. So far only the prologue is up, but I think it sounds like a very intriguing story! :)

@CathyTea has also started A Doggacy, which is a legacy story about Dogs and it is a rather fun read with some poignant moments, which CathyTea is very good at. :)

I'll have a think of some more, but these are the ones that first came to mind.
  • Options
    @simscognito @MadameLee @Bugsie2016 I show up and you all are talking about candy.... this is not conductive to my diet :lol::tongue:

Also simscognito if you ever get the chance I highly recommend three muskateers bars. They are delicious :)

@AuroraLockwood I'll put it on my 'to eat' list! :D
  • Options

LOL. Whenever it's my birthday I give people starbursts! (Well, the last 2 anyway.)

@Bugsie2016 Oh really?? I wonder what the teacher thought! :D

She was chill about it. (Same teacher that once bought us Oreos because we were doing a 6 hour theory day).

I recommend, cog's story! Friend of Foes Currently only has nine chapters. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top