Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @KevinL5275 Aren't they stupid sometimes? If you have a bunkbed, they'll automatically go to sleep there, or in the tree house! :o Same goes for eating in the bathroom. Yuck! :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill No he were just painting and then that showed up.
    Needs were all green haha.

@jillbg Thank you
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited April 2018
    No story update today but a few pretty amusing things happened while I was playing..

I had Meggie collect and place 5 space rocks to try and attract aliens since I have Jinn, Thayer, Light, L and Ciel in that house with Meggie and Becky. I doubted it would work because every time a Sim gets kidnapped and impregnated in my game (this is the third time) there had been nothing near the house to attract them at all...

This time it did get a nibble, but he just showed up to look at the pretty space rocks.

26643693839_8d9111b3cd_b.jpg

Ghost Light and Thayer having a chat...the pool conversation had me laughing! I had just pressed Chat and the pool was the first subject to show up... :o

26643687859_eb01888f5e_b.jpg

After a few more actions I chose "tell secret" for Thayer...the secret that Thayer told was a bit freaky!!

26643851579_4b32522e32_c.jpg

Grim had a bunch of fun at Connor and Jared's house..lounging about in their pool!

24549088078_8606e2490b_b.jpg

Who knew he could walk on water??

37705800514_f8a86366b5_b.jpg

Grim seems very attached to his scythe!

24549081068_7b6a424329_b.jpg

37705791284_737493b932_b.jpg

I can spill it since he had a Girl (I wanted a boy for the story :s ) I guess feeding apples/watermelons doesn't work with an alien baby as I fed him about 10 apples throughout his pregnancy.

I had only switched to Connor and Jared's house because after a party that my other Sims were invited to by Jared I noticed they had no dishwasher or garbage disposal so I switched to C and J's house to add them in. I saw Connor run outside and saw the ship...

38396464261_92f6c982cc_b.jpg

26620962149_d23a9b4868_b.jpg

26620961359_6d01f26e08_b.jpg

I hope that isn't the mom!!

38396468381_9b81be0f48_b.jpg

feeding him apples for a baby boy...

37705776844_07a3f16a5f_b.jpg

Getting a bit chunky...

37705761374_8f6fee90e1_b.jpg

Connor looks horrible with a tan! Getting really chunky now...

24549037648_7ae7628dac_b.jpg

The baby waddle...

38364445116_66f320a3e5_b.jpg

Playing chef...he only had 1/2 hour left in his pregnancy I didn't know if he would finish making the food.

24549023118_b2e40a26a5_b.jpg

He did finish but immediately went into labor..

38420288331_0b42c04a7a_b.jpg

38420283611_5e745448e6_b.jpg

A Girl....Grrrrrrr!! Oh well, an alien kiddo wasn't even part of the original story the first time I played so...

37705741704_98bc127006_b.jpg

Meet Skye...and yeah for super slim Connor again!

37705740724_1e3447c639_b.jpg

Skye obviously has super levitating powers!

38388861702_1aa42d249e_b.jpg

This is Connor's second Alien baby!

24548986618_1eb997f9a5_b.jpg

Some of you may remember Riley....(From over a year ago)

35898116055_f951512454_b.jpg

35088656753_121fc51e5e_b.jpg

Riley's mother, I added her to household and renamed her Rose..

35857285496_4ebf69db7a_b.jpg

She decided she wanted hair....and Jared! Nothing much came of it...

35728487442_37e78e9806_b.jpg

Riley and Kate on their wedding day..

35855553616_baccd99f0b_b.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member

Ghost Light and Thayer having a chat...the pool conversation had me laughing! I had just pressed Chat and the pool was the first subject to show up... :o

26643687859_eb01888f5e_b.jpg

After a few more actions I chose "tell secret" for Thayer...the secret that Thayer told was a bit freaky!!

26643851579_4b32522e32_c.jpg

@Charlottesmom ^Oh...my...Gosh...Eerie!!!! :astonished:
    (Kind of Awesome at the same time though ;) )

Loved your little update. <3
    It's fun to see the different things Grim will do on occasion.

And I'm sorry your attempt to get a boy didn't work this time around... :( But girls are always sweet spice and everything nice. :blush: I like the name Skye.

Your funny comments in between are always a crack up! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @emorrill It disappeared into the sunset ...lol :D I really should work in a bar as I'm such a bouncer, I'll start playing a game & then get an idea for something else & I'm off!
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @KevinL5275 Aren't they plum sometimes? If you have a bunkbed, they'll automatically go to sleep there, or in the tree house! :o Same goes for eating in the bathroom. Yuck! :s

I have a treehouse, but they haven't slept in it, yet. I have had children abandon their warm comfy bed and sleep in the treehouse before, though.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @KevinL5275 I have Nraas that allows quite a lot of things, and they often woo-hoo there autonomously as well! B)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    A bit of feedback... :smiley:

@Karritz , I think even evil, mean spirited, grumpy, hot headed and other not so nice traited Sims can be "nice" it is all in how they are played. Jared is actually fairly nice in my games even when I'm not playing their house, I don't change his traits ever...I actually have other nicer traited Sims in my saves that are horrible (someone in this thread who shall remain nameless has a SS who picks fights with EVERYONE in my saves, he loves beating up my precious Jared!) :o

@Mikezumi , Jared with his baby waddle!
    **Stein's cute little face can't be seen.. ;)
    **The Frio kids seem to be pretty good looking! I have no idea what Jared's wife looks like though..
    **Why would your SS joining Jensen in the hot tub for a skinny dip possibly be disappointing? :o (she is just channeling her inner Zumi!)
    **All nana types go right for the babies IRL why not Sims? <3 that screenshot is sweet!
    **Weird that in a "traditional" (non alien) pregnancy the male just gains a cute belly, in an alien pregnancy the whole Sim blows up to blimp proportions! :s
    **You didn't want a little Captain Kirk? I like Chance much better...
    **"Hey Jensen I know I just gave birth 3 seconds ago but lets go for a celebratory roll in the hay!" SIMS!! :flushed:
    **He does look pretty scared!
    **Seriously your boys get up in the middle of the night! :o (I'm awake at 3:00 AM most days so I can relate).
    **Come here Son, so I can dump you on the front step! :D
    **OMG! I almost thought one of your Sims dove into the hot tub!
    **Zoomed in on the morning shower, nice tushy Jensen!
    **Chance on the spring rider, with the NO! face... <3

@Nikkei_Simmer , Jennifer and Phil!! :D
    **Mac appears happy as a clam!
    **Vegetarian Zombies, I bet they are friends with the vegetarian Vampires!

@bekkasan , Honesty is not going to be a huge part of this story, ;) but yes, things could be settled a lot faster if there was a bit more honesty.

@jillbg , Those pictures remind me to get my butt reading your story again!

@king_of_simcity7 , Why doesn't the heart show up in your first few Ross and Janie pictures for the Blow a kiss? it showed up for her, not him...

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2017
    imdragonit wrote: »
    @emorrill It disappeared into the sunset ...lol :D I really should work in a bar as I'm such a bouncer, I'll start playing a game & then get an idea for something else & I'm off!

Don't ever change,it just means your mind is a giant awesome ball of creativity.You come up with so many original ideas for families and houses etc.Sure you jump around but that is a sign of

1: A person with imagination and a plethora of ideas

2: A great game

@Charlottesmom She decided she wanted hair....And Jared :D One of the best Sims 3 plot lines ever written.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
  • Options
    @emorrill , I saw the pool when they started talking and was like whaaaaattttt???!!! it was really strange because that Light ghost is one I created so I could control him, but Thayer talking about the pool was out of left field and so ironic! The think about Light dying was just mean IMO....(in the situation, sitting right next to a Light ghost). Funny too though...

I got all excited when Connor showed the weight gain and hoped for a boy (I thought apples would work but I guess not) as I wrote some new stuff when I saw he was alien pregnant, but now with a girl I have to do some new thinking to work her future into the story. ;)
  • Options
    @lisasc360 That is freaking awesome !!!! And really cute too.I died at the holding leg in air pose that was adorable

Who cares about Waldo now we have to ask ourselves....

AONgq9l.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @lisasc360 That is freaking awesome !!!! And really cute too.I died at the holding leg in air pose that was adorable

Who cares about Waldo now we have to ask ourselves....

AONgq9l.jpg

@CravenLestat, Thank you... :kissing_heart: , I knew you would just love my version of Waldo, I mean Wilma... :p
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Hi all I'm sorry I didn't get around to commenting yesterday but I got sidetracked by trying to create something for the gym I'm making to share with you guys.

There was one thing I saw while I was in game last night that I thought I better share with you.

@CravenLestat I think Betty has something she needs to tell you.

37708492004_4907b46bd0_c.jpg
    the other person is none other that Bree Butterface
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    @mycami21 :# Are you saying I lost my Forever Stamp to a girl?? She is an imposter,the real Betty is wearing fuzzy slippers making me Mac N Cheese.You used an imposter with Bree to try and trick me,my sims heart belongs to Betty Bear.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    I got a fun chapter for you guys of Descendants of the Sun! I got a feeling especially @CravenLestat and @Charlottesmom can appreciate this one haha. I gotta say this story is definitely the most fun one to write :P.

---

Descendants of the Sun - The Foolish Experiment

Week 3, day 3

While Izanami was at work, that night Holly’s ghost made an appearance for the first time. Nick had no access to the hallway with the cells, so he didn’t notice her at first. Holly hung around in her dungeon cell for a while, as if she was so used to being there that she couldn’t remember ever doing anything else while she was still alive.

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_18.52.52.48.png

Eventually she did go on a little adventure though. Instead of paying a visit to her unknowing father, she decided to first haunt one of the dungeon toilets, and eventually a pile of books laying on the desk in Izanami’s office. It was at this time that Nick came into the office with Bishamon in order to teach him how to walk. He immediately noticed the flying books, but of course had no clue that it was his daughter who was possessing them.
    Nick: “What the... What’s going on here? What kind of magic is this?!”

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_18.55.52.87.png

Nick put Bishamon down in the hallway and wanted to get closer to the books, but as soon as he got back into the room, the books had returned to their normal static form. Holly’s ghost had already disappeared before an encounter ever took place. Nick stared at the books for a while, confused about what he had just seen. Having a genie in the household didn’t really make him very skeptic towards magic and such, but what could’ve caused this? What a strange event...

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_18.57.14.83.png

Later that afternoon, Izanami went on her mission to meet Jamie Jolina. She found her outside on the main square. Pretending as if the meeting was a coincidence, Izanami introduced herself to Connor’s wife in a friendly manner.
    Izanami: “Well hello there! You must be Jamie Frio-Jolina. I heard a lot about you from my good friend Connor. It’s nice to finally put a face to your name!”
    Jamie: “Likewise! What a nice coincidence to bump into you here. I heard from Connor you have kids that are the same age as our kids. It would be great to get to know each other better and to set up some play dates.”
    Izanami: “Yes, Connor and I already talked about that. I think that’s a wonderful plan!”

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.11.34.57.png

The two of them talked all afternoon. It wasn’t until the sun was already setting that they noticed how long they had been standing there outside in the cold.
    Izanami: “How about we move this conversation to my house? It’s getting cold and dark outside but I’d love to get to know you better.”
    Jamie: “Sure, that sounds like fun! Lead the way!”
    As Izanami turned around to call for a cab, she couldn’t hold back an evil grin. A plan had developed inside her head while the two of them had been talking all afternoon. This woman seemed to be quite easy to manipulate. This was going to be a lot of fun!

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.27.32.39.png

At the Omikami household, Jamie and Izanami continued their conversation and they had a lot of fun together. They became friends pretty quickly. Jamie seemed to really like Izanami, which made Izanami’s plan very easy.

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.43.45.28.png

Jamie: “You are a great woman, Izanami! I am really happy we bumped into each other today. I feel like we’re going to be the best of friends!”
    Jamie suddenly gave Izanami a hug, something she wasn’t a big fan of, but with the plan she had in mind, she had to accept the body contact and act like she enjoyed it.

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.47.18.74.png

Izanami: “You know, Jamie, now that Nick went off to work I feel like maybe we could have some fun? You know, just us girls doing some fun stuff together while our men are out and about...”
    Jamie: “Oh...? What exactly do you mean with fun stuff?”
    Izanami moved closer towards Jamie, looking at her in a seductive way. Unlike Connor, Jamie did get hypnotized by Izanami’s yellow eyes. Her cheeks were glowing red, but she seemed interested in Izanami’s proposal. She was a flirty sim, so it wasn’t very hard for Izanami to take their friendship to a more spicy level.

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.47.54.81.png

Izanami answered Jamie’s question with the same passionate kiss she had given her husband just the day before. Jamie was quite shocked by this sudden movement!

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.48.47.74.png

But, unlike Connor, she didn’t turn Izanami away. Jamie wasn’t the kind of person to say no to a hot and steamy experiment with her newest female friend. No one had to know about this, right? Especially if it was just for fun...
    They kissed each other passionately. Izanami had to admit it was very different from kissing a man. It was softer, and somehow there was no dominance. The both of them were kissing each other in a way they wanted to be kissed themselves, and this made the whole thing pretty great, and maybe just a little weird, but not weird enough to want to stop.

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.49.04.62.png

Izanami: “Well well, look at you, Jamie Jolina, you’re quite the bad girl, aren’t you? Kissing a woman you only met today while my husband just left the house!”
    Jamie: “I can say the same for you, Izanami Omikami! 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I don’t think I’ve ever met a woman quite like you. Those eyes... they just completely captivated me!”

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.49.46.42.png

Izanami: “Well, how about I captivate you a little more?”
    Izanami took Jamie in her arms and gave her a deep and passionate dip kiss. This foolish woman was quite easy to seduce. She wondered if Jamie actually loved her husband. Or maybe she was too stupid to understand that kissing a woman was cheating just as much as kissing a man? Ohh well, it didn’t matter. The plan was succeeding, and quite easily in fact. If Connor wouldn’t budge, then this was the way to break up that silly marriage!

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.50.19.12.png

Izanami: “How about we throw a little danger into this adventure?”
    Jamie: “Danger? Aren’t we being dangerous enough already?”
    Izanami: “Sure, but let’s take a sexy picture together, something to keep a secret between just the two of us! It’ll give a thrill, knowing there’s photographic proof of what we just did, don’t you think?”
    Jamie: “hmm... as long as you promise to keep it to yourself?”
    Izanami put her arm around Jamie as she set up her phone to take a selfie. At the moment she pressed the button to take a picture, she kissed Jamie in a way that definitely meant more than an innocent friendship.
    Izanami: “Of course not, Jamie... I would never show this picture to anyone!” Except your husband Connor, you foolish woman!

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.11.14_-_19.52.16.33.png
  • Options
    @Namaya92 You are evil,Izanami you leave the hottie sims alone :rage: Blackmail,murder the list goes on, she is truly without a soul.Temptress women are dangerous if you are a woman and deadly if you are a man.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    @Cravenlestat and here I thought you'd be happy to see two hot sims make out with each other :'D
  • Options
    A bit more since I'm avoiding housework...

@karritz, Pretty winter!
    That cherry chair (couch) is precious...
    **Poor dude in his shorts in the snow, he's going to be a Simsicle!
    **Congratulations to Louise on her pregnancy!
    **Good God! 4 babies...that's crazy....even the nanny is going to be overloaded.
    **Good, the extra help will be most welcome.
    **Goodness that nanny is wearing some majorly inappropriate sleepwear... :o
    **I spy some bad behavior in the future!
    **Time for a Manny!!
    **Why doesn't it bother me in the slightest when my Sims cheat like crazy but I wanted to scream at the nanny and Oscar! :s
    **The triplets do look like a cute bunch!
    **It wasn't that the video itself was dark, it was the blank space around the rooms you were filming that gives me the creeps.

@king_of_simcity7 , Cool pictures of the hotel..

@coco , Totally agree, Jared is a big softie! <3
    **I too am amazed how active this thread is, it can be super overwhelming!

@bekkasan , Wow, Autumn is in the Exact outfit I spent all my pregnancies in! :D
    **A dollhouse cemetery...cool!
    **Oh goodness I almost though it was Alice and Adam doing the naughty!
    **Yup, Connor got the big probage....too bad he had a girl. :/
    **Congratulations on baby William!

@Silverofdreams30 , Seth seems to have an Adam-ish look to him..
    **Nice update!
    **Do Not age up Adam that would be tragic.

@SunshineEmma , Sorry you are feeling bad, hope you improve soon.

@PalmArrow , Great improvements on Sandi!! I like her hair and the outfits, the outerwear is my favorite. :smiley:

@jillbg , That is a whole lotta necked Bree!

@Mikezumi , I just noticed Beckah looking scowly in a few shots that is why I wondered if she was grumpy.
    **I decided to spill who the dad is, now because the little brat is a female I have to shift my story, I wrote some new stuff for a boy last night figuring apples would work...I was shocked when it was a girl.

@Emily4331 , Ugh, I hate vertigo! I used to get it when I first laid down in bed every night for awhile. Hope you are feeling better!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I'm like you, I fix stuff with hammers, luckily my husband has been working on computers since he was 18 or so when he had a Commodore 64 in the 80's. My kids are also computer savvy thank God!!

@Namaya92 , My first though was Ferdinand needs a dog!
    **NO!!!!!! Not gorgeous Billy (even though he hasn't been in most updates lately)..

@imdragonit , Nice werewolf you have in Mercy!
    **LOL!! Yup, werewolves that howl together stay together.. ;)
    **Bonehilda constantly cracks me up when I have her in a save.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    It's too hot for me to sit at my computer all day so I am only lurking a little. Cool change coming tomorrow so I will do a catch up then - or maybe sooner if I feel up to it. Hope everyone is having a great day/night :) Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Forgot to say I have been simming since 6am because the temperature was comfortable but am about to head up the street to do some shopping before it gets hot again. The family is too adorable and @Charlottesmom will be pleased to hear that Connor now has 3 kids - two sons and a daughter :)
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Mikezumi Where do you live for it to be hot? I live in Washington state and it is cool weather here.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lisasc360 Nice Waldo or Walley as I know of him :smile:

@Namaya92 Nice update :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Wally: :smile:

200898_main.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Namaya92 , YES!!!!! Jamie smooching on Izanami, she is a big old tramp! Way to ruin that marriage to Connor you dumb woman... :s

Excellent update!!!! <3 I can't wait to see what happens next! >:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top