Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat Is Bustin Out Sims 1 or 2? I have all of the Sims 2 but have never played it. Well I started it up but could not decide which world to start in. Then my husband took the Sims 2 off the computer for his own reasons that I do not know. I think about trying to have him reinstall the game so that I can try it again.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @blazerntq See Mimi's concept drawing and no my writing is not sloppy was only for me to understand all those weird things.

Mimi's house The PT for example = Pine Tree

rFP2ze9.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Sweet! I feel in the mood to build something now. lol
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @blazerntq Granted I went in game on PS2 to go to her house but there are real life blueprints online same thing draw out a fast one and make it.My fave site to make houses Link below.Here you go enjoy.Check the boxes on Bdrm Bth size floors etc hit find plan then bamm even has 3D models with the home design.Great site for any simmer to use and draw inspiration from, I love it <3

Start small with say a simple 2 bdrm one floor home.If you are not a great builder or beginner.Once you get better graduate to harder architectural types and home sizes like 2 floors.

http://www.homeplans.com/

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Example,hit 2 bdrm 1 bath single floor homes, 400 results to work with,click on the one you like get the blueprint and make it

oaUbkOU.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks! I am not that good when it comes to building but I do find it fun. All my houses almost always end up looking the same. On the old thread that I was a poster on we would have these challenges where we would have to take a dump of a build and fix up the build. It was always fun. Sad that everyone on the old thread has moved on to other games. I miss them all. It is great that there is this new thread for me. Everyone here is just as nice. Sims 3 players must just for the most be nice people. lol
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @blazerntq You do not have to be good but finding a simple blueprint drawing a clunky quick pic of it on paper then going in game using wall tool from aerial view it all comes to life.Then you use memory to remember the siding and landscaping from the 3d model or make it your own style.And yes Sims 3 is where all the cool people hang out. :p Go try one of those houses on that site choose a simple one.You do not have to be an artist to quick draw out a blue print is just lines after all mostly.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I wish that I could play my game right now but I have to wait a couple of hours for my youngest to go to school. My youngest takes over the computer before and after school. His favorite thing to do is watch gameplay videos on youtube.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited November 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 Really digging the British flag rug in the center of that floor ;)
    @Nikkei_Simmer Lovely photos of your sims

Well when I was here last (I swear it's impossible to keep up with this thread sometimes!) Sebastian was trying to negotiate with his divorce lawyer, as fallout from his ongoing affair with the butler/his mistress continues. He didn't want to give his soon-to-be ex-wife child or spousal support.

In this next update, Sebastian's own sister Savannah (who is friends in game with his wife) comes over for tea...

gZ6Yuxk.jpg

The next day had begun like all the others. Kaydence woke up before everybody, before the crack of dawn, even, and scooted out of the house before anyone blinked.
    After she left for the day, Anissa walked into her bedroom to make up her bed.

EVO0pBn.jpg

But before Sebastian had gone to the studio, Anissa had dropped a bombshell: She was pregnant.

BuFIjRy.jpg

"You can't be pregnant," Cherise declared.

0m8QQNZ.jpg

Then, she waited until Anissa left to confront her husband. The two of them sat next to each other, but it was as if they were in two different universes.

msyyjyv.jpg

Cherise looked up plaintively at the man she'd married in beautiful Sunlit Tides. "She can't be pregnant - is she?"
    Sebastian never confirmed or denied Anissa's claim.

DPFlqnA.jpg

Meanwhile, with everyone else gone for the day, Cherise decided to prepare a very special chamomile tea to help herself feel better.

2a7xV6p.jpg

She was soon joined for that tea by her husband's older sister, Savannah. Since her wedding to Savannah's brother, Sebastian, the two of them had become quite close. With her children mostly grown, the university not in session, and her youngest son away at Le Fromage Art School, the professor and novelist suddenly found herself with a lot of free time on her hands.
    And one of the things she tended to do when she had free time - was meddle in other people's lives.
    "Today she said she was pregnant," Cherise told Savannah.
    "Leave him," Savannah advised between sips of tea. "I'm serious, leave him. Take the kids and go. You deserve so much better. Forget the divorce proceedings, these things are skewed in favor of the man, especially if you don't have an A-list lawyer."
    "What am I going to do? I don't have any money, I don't have a place to stay -"

kWLJ8LG.jpg

"I can call someone, and trust me, I can clean him for the rest of his inheritance. You and those kids deserve it. I love my brother to death, but he needs to be sent a message. Loud and clear."

iGhDb1A.jpg

Cherise wasn't sure if she was going to take Savannah's advice, but it sure sounded good.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Good story! Looking forward to more. I like how you write.
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Really like the next to the last tea picture.Very real life looking like they are having a conversation her face expression is perfect.Was at that moment Savannah said "We are filthy rich and I am a socialite with connections" doing it mob style Savannah running things like a boss.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2017
    @venusdemilosims very nice update

Here is a new update

[img][/img]e6RJhA2.jpg

When I started game it were raining.

[img][/img]ImjGP7y.jpg

Liam fainted just like that.

[img][/img]mhQt2IR.jpg

Had Adelia tell him to wake up

[img][/img]mhEYTRx.jpg

Seth checked if it was a good idea to do homework today. He had already done it
    the day before.

[img][/img]ln5BT7c.jpg

Rose had invited a few people for a houseparty,
    Damons crush included.

[img][/img]8rKV5js.jpg

Liam talked to Emeralds dad

[img][/img]SQKpCkr.jpg

Damon and Stephenie slow danced

[img][/img]amPbX1U.jpg

[img][/img]fN5flT3.jpg

[img][/img]j5u1qpa.jpg

so did Liam and Emerald

[img][/img]zK0LG1B.jpg

[img][/img]qwCaSbN.jpg

[img][/img]cuy1VhY.jpg

And so did Seth with Kate willard

[img][/img]Yp79YT8.jpg

Adelia introduced herself to an aged up Patrick Han

All for now

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @Silverofdreams30 :D That selfie :D Liam is like "Move aside peon girl let me show you how a supermodel does it" that face is priceless, in his mind that one was going in his portfolio.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 All of your sims look so good looking.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Hey everyone. Daughter got sick again yesterday and it was somewhat stressful so that's why I was away from the thread. :( I just got really worried about my baby in more ways than one... (Yes, I know she's almost 7, but she'll always be my baby girl. <3 )
    The doctor seems to have pinpointed the problem (acid reflux issues, most likely from her anxiety which she has been diagnosed with-poor girl gets that from her mom-so hopefully that will help ease her stomach considerably to where she doesn't feel sick and can't eat all the time).

I've got a nasty crick in my neck and I hope I can knock out these 8 pages of feedback and replies. :confused: I swear this thread moves faster than a wildfire in a dry Arizona desert! :astonished:
    But it's awesome at the same time. ;)

Pg 2051

@CravenLestat You sure are having fun creating ladies for everyone to make over. :p
    ----
    I held so much respect for Emma Watson in her younger days, especially coming out and endorsing modesty in women, but over the past 5 years or so...I dunno, she seems to have let herself go sexually (which I know you aren't complaining about ;) ) I've somewhat lost respect for her. :( It's a shame what fame does to women...

@thuggishsplicer Hope you get my tag here. :) Let's see, I believe I uploaded some pics of my pony stash to my Facebook...
    Enjoy! :blush:
    These are just a few of the early waves. As you can see I am still missing some ;)
    10603271_10153073417417678_3614872790711268620_n.jpg?oh=6a97925393dc698b045950dbc1ae4b3c&oe=5AA3C2E2
    10600472_10153073417517678_3435295802954820467_n.jpg?oh=f215454957a51d3d0b1d41db4fb930e8&oe=5A6140E9
    10401591_10153073417982678_702101430123308834_n.jpg?oh=7e360a44563e9124ec1d500804750c7a&oe=5A9B6080
    10472698_10153073417442678_1801792483663202420_n.jpg?oh=7b05c82c877d99dbc4c08510fdd4a509&oe=5AA4F386
    10620688_10153073417587678_69337020651047060_n.jpg?oh=cd351857d696758ade2a3989aae27886&oe=5A633C51
    10569023_10153073417652678_7295937646944654623_n.jpg?oh=a2aa06da17258244aec17a1eca44aa4d&oe=5AA56FFB
    10536934_10153073417932678_5530905994538561386_n.jpg?oh=c3fa419b7d719a22ca7242fb45f4f321&oe=5AAB8E82
    10577052_10153073417927678_6003974882004990290_n.jpg?oh=442ddd2ff507a429feeacdbde73ab50f&oe=5AAE0F08
    Misprint ;)
    1507947_10152671639902678_36577842_n.jpg?oh=6aedf95866f9f2fab57277ce5d97a581&oe=5A9408BE

@Nikkei_Simmer Are you a Plants vs Zombies player? ;) I'm not really, but hubby likes to play it to unwind.
    Phil exercising shirtless. Rawr! :love: Yeah Bree wants some of that! :lol: Oh and the kiss was reciprocated! Nice! :smiley:
    Funny that it started raining like you said. ;)
    ----

@Mikezumi Trying to catch up with your story the best I can. <3
    Jared and Jensen are just hott guys! :love:
    Cute to see the kiddos fishing together. <3 That's a giant goldfish! :lol:
    Zumi is such a good distractor. :p
    ----
    Jared is pis*sed Zumi turned off the TV! :lol:
    Quit dumping the kids outside boys! That's not good parenting! :p (They just care about doing the hanky panky don't they? :lol: )

@TKK3nta Welcome to the thread. :) Hope you hit Member status soon!

Pg 2052

@Nikkei_Simmer Hubby and I actually watched The Mighty Ducks the other night and reminisced. :p
    ----
    Oh my to your little meme you created there. :lol:

@Mikezumi Hand out of the water! :lol: (Almost looks like one of them is drowning during that epic hot tub woohoo! :p )
    The boys shirtless. :love:
    Amery's a cute little astronaut. :)
    Why do I never see sims doing bake sales in my game. :confused:
    ----
    Funny how you gotta watch the grown ups more than the kids. ;)
    I've never had townies run off with my toddlers so I think it's all good. :)
    I should get rid of the mascots too... They are SO annoying! :unamused:
    Chance be like, "No! You can't make me get off this rider!" :lol:
    Nice of the boys to make Zumi's bed after romping on it! :lol:

@mycami21 Hey girl. :)

Pg 2053

@king_of_simcity7 NICE way you did the English Flag there at the Hotel! :star:

@coco Thank you for the comments. <3 I understand it being hard to catch up with the thread. You're ok. :kissing_heart:
    You're right on a couple of things: Bruce is a great guy, I wanted to make sure everyone knew that if they didn't already. ;) And yes, Sam and Emma DO belong together, but will Sam have the courage to allow his heart to fall in love again?

@blazerntq Hey there! :) Hope you can fix your game.

@Karritz Cute triplets. :) The IF threw me off though. :p

@jillbg You are welcome. {{{Hugs}}}
    Daughter has been pretty good about keeping her hands off my ponies :mrgreen: but she has moments...

Pg 2054

****4 pages to go! :smiley: ****

@bekkasan Yay another update from you! :grin:
    I LOVE that in game dress Autumn is wearing!
    Ooooo, steamy hot tub kiss and woohoo! (Literally :lol: )
    Autumn having tea nekkid! :joy: Rafe isn't complaining! (His reply was awesome! )
    D'aw look at those cute kiddos playing! <3 Alice and Adam are so cute together. <3
    Yeah I think Jr names are overrated.
    Love! Can't wait to see baby! :)

@Charlottesmom Yes I believe you do owe me a big email. ;):kissing_heart: Thanks for being a listening ear yesterday. <3 {{{Hugs}}} I'm feeling MUCH better now that Leah is better and at school. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Rose looks a little freaked out in that picture. :lol:
    And Mahmoud looks hott sketching there. :love:

@king_of_simcity7 Wish I could wander around London...

@SunshineEmma Sorry you are feeling sick/down. :( Hope you can get some answers from the doctor and I hope you saw my last message tag to you. Feel better. <3

@PalmArrow Lovely makeover of Sandi! :star:

Pg 2055

@Charlottesmom Ooooo! Was it Connor or Jared that got abducted?? Or Ciel? :smiley: I must know!

@Silverofdreams30 Cute update again. :)

@bekkasan Baby! :mrgreen: Welcome William. :) (I peek to see if my babies are cuties now too. LOVE MC! :p ) No doubt in my mind he would become a cutie though since his parents are pretty. :)
    DOES it get easier with each following kid? I dunno... :confused:
    Rafe's tall tales. :lol: Nice pics!
    Cute, romantic ending. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Yikes with what happened to your game! :flushed: The memes and pictures you added made the experience sound hilarious though. :lol: Glad you fixed it!
    I can just see my dad right now... "You wasted one hour on a game trying to get it to work, My God, man, are you 12? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE!!!?"
    ^You know, I could see (and hear) my dad saying the same! :lol:
    We're a generation of gamers what can they say? ;):p

@jillbg Oh my... I am sure @CravenLestat approves of your teaser. :smirk:

Pg 2056

@Emily4331 Ugh Vertigo is awful! :confounded: Feel better soon! <3

@Namaya92 I don't know if I said this before but I was DEVASTATED to find that Erika rejected Ferdinand! :scream: I mean, that wasn't right! However I understand accepting a change in your story to give it variety and more drama so I'm looking forward to what you do with it. ;)
    ----
    Awww, he's going to adopt a dog! <3
    Sad Billy died before he could see Celeste get married, and his begging to Grim. :cry:
    Beautiful shot of his grave. <3

@imdragonit Nice update. What happened with your Western town? ;)

@CravenLestat Holy pink house! :p

Pg 2057

@TadOlson Hi back. ;) Having fun?

@LunBeauty You have the same CAS background as me. :blush: We are so much alike.
    GREAT makeover of Sandi and loved the poses. :)
    ----
    By the way, I read your latest Captive update and...OMGOsh!!! :astonished: Cedrick got Breena (is that her new name?) pregnant!!! I didn't even know she was supposed to 'service' him in that way! Oh poor girl... :cry: I don't know what I would EVER do in a situation like that, but I would for sure never get an abor*tion and I'm proud of her for not getting one either. The poses were fantastic, the dialogue flowed and it was all very well written! :star: I can't wait for more! :smiley:

@Mikezumi Poor Chance isn't too happy to age up I guess. ;)
    LOL! The dreaded six pack shirt! :lol:
    Glad Chance is happy with your better wardrobe! :)
    Jared's pose getting ready to throw the football...sexy! :love:
    ----
    I hate the blue group plumbob over sims heads too :unamused: If you find a mod to remove it please let me know.
    So do you keep a careful eye on the family funds? ;)
    Stefan IS handsome! <3
    Social worker? :worried:
    Nice pic of Jared and Jensen in the hot tub there. ;)

Pg 2058

@Nikkei_Simmer HOW do you keep track on so many stories at once? :flushed: I just can't multitask that well. You are awesome my friend!
    Cute update with the Chikamori's. :) Love that corner bathtub!

@CravenLestat Nice drawing there. ;) I see you changed your avatar pic back to stealthy you! :mrgreen:

@blazerntq I ain't good at building either! :p Join the club! (But yeah if I have a floor plan I can do it ;) ).

@venusdemilosims Nice to see you back. :) Great update! Love the tea shots.

@Silverofdreams30 With Liam fainting I thought he was dying! :flushed: Glad he didn't.
    Cute shot of Damon and Stephanie taking a selfie. <3
    Super cute update all around!

Caught up! Yay! :mrgreen: It's so fun reading about your games on here everyone. It brightens my day! :star:

Back to adulting and working on moving more of Sam's story to my blog. I've moved over the first 15 chapers now! :smiley: It's better now with my edits and some additions. Go check it out and start reading again if you want. ;) I'm just so excited! (I just can't hide it! :blush: )
    emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @venusdemilosims Thanks for the feedback and nice pictures :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member

[img][/img]e6RJhA2.jpg

When I started game it were raining.

@Silverofdreams30 , I could easily believe this was a real photo! Love it!
  • Options
    @emorrill Hello! Sorry that your daughter has been sick and that your neck is bothering you. My son got off the computer early this morning so I was free to play the my sims but then my son wanted a lot of attention. Of course my son got the attention that he was wanting.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @CravenLestat haha agree priceless face

@blazerntq Thank you, I download quite alot of cc hehe.

@emorrill Hope your daughter feel better soon. I never had
    any sim faint ingame so that was new to me he does not have dramatic trait either.

@PalmArrow Thank you no just an ingame screenshot haha.
  • Options
    Well I started playing a little bit of my game but noticed that this cc skin that I have selected for my sim does not look right. So now I will be starting over and not using the cc skin for my sims.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat Wow! Very pink... :o I can't compare, as I've never played Bustin Out, but I believe you've got it as accurate as it can be. :) I'm a little like @Charlottesmom , can't keep from changing colors and stuff and I think your house has a lot of potential! Will definitely download it! :)<3
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited November 2017
    @blazerntq Thank you. <3 Yeah daughter was pretty clingy yesterday so of course she got all my attention as well... *sigh* You know the struggle. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you too. <3 He doesn't have the dramatic trait? Huh. :confused: Did something crazy event happen to cause it?

*So one of the edits I've been incorporating into Sam's story while moving it over to my blog (I hope I can explain this all right) is his remembrance of his first love and the woman who left him at the altar: Donna Eleese. You guys remember her right? ;) If you are an avid Quantum Leap fan you most certainly know who she is. ;)

Anyway, in my story I mistakenly made it sound like Sam never remembered her which is not true! He always remembered HER, but not the fact that he changed history with her during one of his leaps where she didn't leave him at the altar after all...therefore they were married unbeknownst to him while he continued leaping around. Does that make sense?

Here's a link to the revised chapter where Donna speaks to Sam "telepathically" and reveals everything to him.

It's such an emotional scene...having watched QL and am very familiar with the two and their relationship. (I cried while writing it, I won't lie :cry: )
    I hope you all will take a look back and enjoy reading this revised version. <3 *
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/ql-sam-beckett-story/18/

Edit: wrong link :p

Happy Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I can't find the thread about "silly things your sims do" so I'll just post here:

I have two sims, they are boyfriend and girlfriend, and live together. They've been together since high school. They will make out and woohoo on their own, but they roll no wishes to get married. I guess they're comfortable "living in sin." LOL

These same two sims, they have the ITF dream bed, and it is set as their bed, but they will climb two flights of stairs and a ladder, to sleep in the loft with sleeping bags.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Lot's of romance going on - slow dancing is so sweet! :)

@venusdemilosims So nice to see that Savannah is still standing by Cherise against her own spoilt, wandering brother! :) But I don't know if Cherise leaving will really upset Sebastian - he'll miss his kids, but I guess he'll start a new family with Anissa, until he finds someone new to lay his eyes (and hands!) on. ;) Let's see if Kaydence can talk some sense into her father... o:)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @emorrill Sorry to hear about your daughter's anxiety. The only good thing about it, is that you've been there and understand her and take her seriously. I really hope she'll get better soon. :) Sending hugs and good wishes! :)

Good rewriting! :) The problem is, when you go back after a while, you've become more accomplished as a writer and you'll want to change a whole lot of things... That's why I'm rewriting my Grey Witches... :s
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top