The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz Congrats on your story thread. Just been over there and gave out awesomes. :)
    Cool update with the winter scenes.
    Congrats to Louise and Oscar on the pregnancy and new babies.
    I'd fire Nanny Astrid unless you want some drama in your game! :lol:

@ShojoDagger Congrats on your find. Hope it works and you enjoy.

@KevinL5275 The boss system is strange. I had a sim that was in the chef career. She bought the business building which was a separate building and became her new boyfriends boss who was in the business career and the old boss was demoted. I really didn't want her to be the boss so ending up selling the venue which she did make a profit on.

@TKK3nta Good luck.

@Mikezumi Goodness those boys are loving today. Looks like a great day at the park.
    I had my first encounter with someone walking off with a toddler early in 2013. I had not been playing very long. I didn't even know about resetting sims at that point, had no mods or cc and was barely a member on the forums to ask anyone what to do. I was shouting no...no, put him down. Hubby was laughing.....yes, laughing at me. I had saved fairly recently and quit the game and restarted. It did happen in vanilla games. I only had a few EP's at that time and probably no SP or store content. Scared the cr.ap out of me. I've never seen it since so perhaps it was fixed with a patch or because I modded the wazoo out of my game. :)
    What's wrong with hotdogs.....my favorite fun food to eat. :lol:
    I totally love the pout and frowny faces the toddlers make when they don't want to get off. Chance is adorable. Pinch his cheeks for me. :love:
    lol at the boys using Mikezumi's bed, guess that was the closest bed. :)
    Sweet that Beckah was reading on Mikezumi's bed.

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics. Love the floor flag.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited November 2017
    Louise felt much more energetic with this third pregnancy and, although she wasn't sure she was pregnant yet, she started dancing to kids music as soon as she thought she might be. She had something annoyingly stuck to her hand but she didn't let it bother her too much.
    Winter2101.jpg

Nanny Maude read a toddler book to Phoebe
    Winter2102.jpg

Louise visited the nursery and had something to eat while she was there
    Winter2103.jpg

It was time for the quads to age up but Louise couldn't get them to their cakes. She experienced a route fail each time she tried.
    Winter2104.jpg

Oscar told her not to worry about it and she put baby Owen back into his crib. Oscar gave Louise a kiss.
    Winter2105.jpg

It was finally decided not to use the cakes and the quads were each placed on the floor and aged up by triggering age transition with Master Controller.

First it was Owen's turn
    Winter2106.jpg
    He ended up with orange hair like his father and his brother Alex and sister Alice.

Winter2107.jpg

Winter2108.jpg

Julie was next and her dark hair was a surprise.
    Winter2109.jpg

Then it was June followed by Janice. June and Janice were both blondes like their mother.
    Winter2110.jpg

Winter2111.jpg

Winter2112.jpg

Winter2113.jpg

The triplets had completed all of their toddler training by this time and there ensured a period of frantic activity swapping various toddlers between three playpens until each of the seven were friends with each of their siblings.

The next post will be about the toddler training, aging up of the triplets to child and Louise's pregnancy.
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good Day Everyone! Well my game is still not fixed. Had a report to help my youngest son to complete for school yesterday to work on. Finished it! So there was no time to fix my game and play it. I did ask my husband how he fixed the game last time it wasn't showing things in the launcher and he said that he used a repair game option I think through origin. So I may see if I can figure it out myself this morning since my husband will not be coming home from work for a couple more hours. I also do not have a lot of free time for the next couple of days due to an apartment inspection that is coming up. Need to do some cleaning before it happens. Maybe I can do the play a little and then clean a little thing that I loved to do so much in the past. Hope that you all are doing well.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @bekkasan you make me laugh. Thanks.

I think there's drama in the game already and Nanny Astrid is quite decorative.

I've been wondering what to do with her but she can make herself useful for the moment.

I don't think Oscar would do any more with her than he already has.

He seems quite devoted to Louise and there is a massive amount of flirting and kissing etc going on between Oscar and Louise all the time. I've never seen him attempt to actually kiss either of the nannies. But I was a bit surprised when he gave Maude an amorous hug.

I'm just posting about him flirting with the other two because that adds a bit of drama to the situation. For each time you see him flirting with one of the nannies he's been flirting and kissing Louise about ten times. Not counting but you hopefully get the picture.

Thanks for the comments.

I was going to keep going but I've got all the pictures posted now that I had ready to post.

There is a heap more of the toddlers getting to know each other so you'll get a good look at all seven of them.

Then there is the birthday parties for the triplets and seeing them aged up. I think all three of them are absolutely gorgeous as children. But It's almost midnight here now so I'd better shut down and get some sleep.

And there is the result of the third pregnancy to post. She has had them in the game already but I haven't got any pictures to post of them yet.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,217 Member
    edited November 2017
    @coco Not so much as the time goes quickly, I have the ages on epic.
    I get tierd of an age group sometimes and the monster under the bed for kids so
    I usually age them up on my own.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice update! It looks like the family had a really fun time at the park. :)
    I hate it when you're trying to get your sims to do something and the action keeps getting canceled out because someone keeps trying to talk to them. :lol:
    Go away, Thomas! XD
    I used to panic too whenever random townies would pick up toddlers or infants. I've never had a sim run off with a toddler in the Sims 3, I had it in the Sims 2 a few times, but luckily the toddler was reset.
    Lol, it's so cute when toddlers don't want to get off. :lol:
    Well at least they were nice enough to make Mikezumi's bed before they did the hanky panky. :p

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice looking build!

@coco I'm the same way, even though this story has a lot of heavily staged scenes, there have been some scenes that are out of my control, like Odessa and Cedrick arguing. They do it pretty naturally, so I just went with it. I've also been thinking about future stories I could do.

I also downloaded @CravenLestat 's Sloppy Sandi and gave her a make-over, but I'm a bit too tired to post anything right now so I'm going to do it later. :)
  • Options
    Here are the triplets aged up. They wouldn't stand in a line but this will give you an idea of how they turned out.

Triplets001.jpg
  • Options
    @Karritz The triplets are cute!
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm so sorry for your son's health problems. :/ It's an awesome pic, his team uniform is terrific, but I love everything blue - even candy! :D My nephew plays hockey, too, in Sweden. He's fifteen and he's been selected for this year's competition on TV. Now he's playing with some of the "big" guys, and he's been on training camp with the national team. I watched them play against a selection of players from Canada this last August, it was a good match and they won. He's dreaming of playing hockey in Canada or the US and fights really hard for it.
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill You're a sweetie yourself - thanks for following The Grey Witches ! :D And what does your daughter think about your collection of ponies? Can she keep her hands off all them cuties? :o

@CravenLestat Thanks! Clapping my hands and urging my game to load faster! :D:#:D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks! :D

@LunBeauty I think that would be a great idea. :) Being a rider and a rider's mom, I've spent my share at the Emergency wards in Sweden, France and Germany. :s All hospitals (except children's wards) look just about the same - bright pastel colors and lots of light. So having a dark paneled hospital wasn't exactly my idea of reality and I promptly changed the colors, added medical stuff and threw out the old desk. But I didn't want to change too much - it's nice to recognize the setting... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @ShojoDagger Your video cracked me up, promptly sent the link to my nephew who plays hockey in Sweden and still has all his teeth! ;) But he's only fifteen, so... B)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Karritz , I like Louise's outerwear - that sweater is one of my favourite clothing items! The nursery looks great, it could make a very good kindergarten!

@king_of_simcity7 , I remember that you posted pictures of the Britannia hotel before, and that you showed how you used temporary walls to make the Union Flag carpet - I thought that was brilliant! The only thing I would add would be some paintings and mirrors on the restaurant and lobby walls.

@Mikezumi , Chance is a lovely name! Amery, Beckah, Chance ... I think I can spot the pattern! :smiley: Are Jared and Jensen going all the way to Z?
    I had to laugh at NRAAS Register telling you there is no mascot in your town. If there is no mascot, then you just have a weird townie who likes to dress up as a llama in his spare time!
    Chance's "I don't want to get off the spring rider!" faces are adorable!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I laughed at the zombies going "Graaains" instead of "Braaains"! :smiley:

@CravenLestat , I can't wait to download Sandi and make her over. I love these challenges of yours! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Aaw! I've never seen that interaction! :o He's so stubborn cute - as all kids are as long as it's not your own playing up... :# Remember some awesome moments at MacDonalds with my kids lost in the kids park and no way to get them out except going in there yourself. Which I didn't, by the way. :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @jillbg You have no idea how bad I want to show you the spoiler.But not sure if it would ruin it for you,I only did one shot but :astonished:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited November 2017
    ..... :s ........

posting this now, I erased a ton of feedback by mistake, I know I obliterated all of @Mikezumi 's, @CravenLestat , @Namaya92 's @coco , and a few others!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!! it was about an hour's worth of feedback, gone.

@bekkasan , Rafe is going to be a wonderful husband and I bet great dad too!
    **Autumn's cute little belly!
    **Autumn looks gorgeous, that dress really suits...Rafe of course looks handsome, very pretty couple they make.
    **Have to say it Adam looks spiffy too... ;)
    **Victor walking his sister down the aisle... <3
    **Autumn's little belly in her dress just make me giggle, it's too cute..
    **Beautiful!!
    **CAKE!!! Great now I want cake..
    **Still love the mushroom table/chairs.

@Karritz , Eep!! The video was in the black abyss...great video but I felt queezy watching it.
    **Cute kiddos, glad Alex was fixed after a reset.
    **The babies are too cute!
    **Alex is very cute!

@Emily4331 , Nailed it...sort of..Light had thoughts of cheating on Becky with a guy but never really got around to it (I don't think a forced kiss right before your death really counts..). ;)
    **You'll see Ciel again...and L..
    **Ugh, some of the exchange pictures are hideous! That poor horsie.
    **My husband and 2 of my sons are/were WoW freaks!! I actually liked watching my husband play, except when he had one of the mounts (horse) with the fire on their feet, that used to make me cringe...poor horsie.. :'(

@PalmArrow , Stevie is always entertaining...loving this storyline!
    **I think I've seen the snowy footprints but haven't played winter in so long..
    **I love that Cookie smile, what a gorgeous horse!
    **The massage tables get a lot of action in my saves, I love the interactions.

@TadOlson , Nice updates! :smile:

@SunshineEmma , Gotta watch out with all that cider!

@wendyyi1 , Glad you like Jinn and Thayer's bedroom, it was fun decorating that one as those Sims have very strong personalities.
    **I never even realized Thayer looked a bit like Ashton, but my husband agrees with you, he could see it too.
    **Oh my that is a ton of babies/kids!! Good you have Maude for help, you're gonna need it.. ;)

@thuggishsplicer , Still chugging along with Stranger Things, up to Episode 7 (the husband was really busy this weekend or we would have watched more).

@Nikkei_Simmer ...Sooo many stories, I'm getting confused! (I'm old ya know it take a few for the brain to kick in) ;)
    **Your Sims love their jammies!
    **The MA pictures are great, you have good timing with the board breaking!
    **Stinky Meg!
    **Wheezer...cool name (well I love the name Jared of course too)..
    **Kablooey indeed!

@Puddinroy , Hi and miss you!! :smiley:

@LunBeauty , Wonder why your Sims were being so annoying, low free will in my games stops them in their tracks, they stay sitting forever.
    **Pregnant...oh no!! :o
    **I spy some very familiar patterns!
    **Ohhhh, a Cedrick baby...I very much like this!! Hopefully the child will not take after daddy trait wise.
    **Yup, a lima bean is about right! I have ultrasound pictures of my kids when they were lima beans. ;)
    **Vanilla candles....mmmmmmm! :heart:
    **Very well written! I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, I look forward to seeing the baby, hope it has Cedrick's hair color..

@mycami21 , Loving your new Sims! I can totally relate with falling in love with a specific one for unknown reasons, Ciel is my love, I have oodles of pictures of him, I totally adore the crud out of that Sim. Garrick is adorable, I LOVE Vampires!

• Options
    WHAT! You're not going to bed before I see that spoiler!!! Do you hear me @CravenLestat - you can't keep me hanging! >:)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg BRB messaging you in a sec :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @blazerntq I see it's not just me doing my kids homework! o:) Or helping. Whatever. ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Hmm. I prefer. B)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jinningsjinnings Posts: 13 New Member
    Nothing happened new. Just as usual.
  • Options
    @jillbg I think my husband was the one who ended up doing most of the work on the report. lol
  • Options
    @charlottesmom I made that Jared shirt for you,did you want it?? Can upload it before I go in game.Have a house I want to build now and feel inspired.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited November 2017
    @charlottesmom I made that Jared shirt for you,did you want it?? Can upload it before I go in game.Have a house I want to build now and feel inspired.

YUP!! :smiley:

Edited to add did you ever find mister cutie?
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You are going to build a house. Sweet! Hope you share it once you are finished.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top