Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    @sunnyshay They had online dating in Sims 3? Oh goodness, I really wish they would have added that! :love: I bet it was fun to add new genetics to your family since if you have to choose yourself, you'll always prefer a certain type of looks. At least that's my own experience. How did the online dating work? Were there profiles or did you just choose a sim from a picture and meet them then?

Pretty much what @InfraGreen said. I kind of discovered that feature late in the series and only used it a few times. I don't remember NPC lying to me, the last time I used it I remember it being like love at first sight when my founder met up with his wife. I was like "ugh, I guess." LOL

Something similar happened in Sims 2 with my simself fell for the geekiest guy in townie but I went with it anyway. I needed a helper around the house while I ran the city.

I never used that feature, nor did I know it existed, but now I'm wishing and hoping they'll add in the Sims 4. They've given me pools, ghosts, toddlers, pets, and supposedly weather is coming in the next big expansion pack. So I suppose my list of wishes was growing short, so now I have one more to add after University!

Well you know a real romance pack isn't too far off. Usually it's one of the first Sims packs to come but the Sims 4 stuff seems to be on a different schedule.

I did not know that. Please tell me more or share a link.

You want the link for the beard?

Lol, no. A link that explains about the romance pack.

theres not a romance pack sunny was saying she wanted one.

Yeah I was wishing in public again for a pack.

yeah i was awake that day. sometimes my eyes are open and i have no idea whats going on.

Lol, ohhhhhh
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i don't want to be a adult tomorrow. but adults can have ice cream before dinner and no one cares.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Here's the link to @SpixieSim 's legacy: https://spixiesims.wordpress.com/

Hiya, @SpixieSim ! Welcome to the Lounge!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    SpixieSimSpixieSim Posts: 28 New Member
    > @CathyTea said:
    > Hiya, @SpixieSim ! Welcome to the Lounge!

Thank you so much for posting my link and the welcome!!! xx
  • Options
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > SpixieSim wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone! I'm SpixieSim! I have been playing Sims since #2. I have been playing 4 since it came out. It wasn't until recently though that I began doing SimsLit. I a currently working on my first Legacy. Its called The MCCarthy Legacy and because it's my first family its taking a bit to get going. I am writing the chapter through three main Sims... Collin, Olivia and Natalie. But sometimes I add a "scene" (Chapter) in that is based at the home front The McCarthy Estate. I am trying to write chapters from each of the three main characters. So far so goo I hope. You can find me at
    > spixiesim.wordpress.com
    > I also read of lot of your tories and have begun following all Sims writers I can on wordpress. Hope to be conversating with you all often....
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i sent the link to cathtea for you already. i found it in the actvity section hope you don't mind that i didn't tell you first.
    >
    > and welcome i forgot that part.

I don't mind at all. Thank you!
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    Welcome to writing SimLit @SpixieSim! I saw you pop up in my notifications and checked out your blog as well! I hope you will enjoy this experience and and the awesome community around here. ;)
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @lisabee2 - Hey Lisa! I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! You are so wonderful and I hope that you have a wonderful day and year ahead!

TYSVM <3 Just saw this my murky friend .. I think you are pretty FAB too <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I have this story in my head... I have been thinking about it for over 2 weeks now and it won't leave. I'll come home friday and then I will start working on it instead of playing my legacy, I think.. Maybe then it will leave me in peace.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    HOT OFF THE PRESSES and straight to you ... (keeping my promise to do a prompt update) What on earth has Mike on the run?

[img][/img]3GELvJ0.jpg

[img][/img]1ux4RLD.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/09/06/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-7-solo-dates-not-hans-jack-mike/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Gonna jump on the update train this morning ;) Hope everyone is having a good day :heart:

6.20: Interlude - Meeting Halfway
    lec5i4V.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Guess I'll jump aboard this update train (so cool!) and share the next chapter of my ISBI story.

https://theschmittfamilyisbi.wordpress.com/
  • Options
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    For the first time in a long while, Theresa is in Willow Creek.

Chapter 3.03
    cover1.jpg

@JoieWilder Theresa' s hair is gorgeous.

With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    SpixieSim wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm SpixieSim! I have been playing Sims since #2. I have been playing 4 since it came out. It wasn't until recently though that I began doing SimsLit. I a currently working on my first Legacy. Its called The MCCarthy Legacy and because it's my first family its taking a bit to get going. I am writing the chapter through three main Sims... Collin, Olivia and Natalie. But sometimes I add a "scene" (Chapter) in that is based at the home front The McCarthy Estate. I am trying to write chapters from each of the three main characters. So far so goo I hope. You can find me at
    spixiesim.wordpress.com
    I also read of lot of your tories and have begun following all Sims writers I can on wordpress. Hope to be conversating with you all often....

@SpixieSim Welcome to the Lounge! Nice to meet you. :smile:
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited September 2017
    @CathyTea Happy belated blogiversary! What a beautiful, inspiring post!

@LegacySims2017 I read unicorns first too. ;)

@SpixieSim Welcome!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @lisabee2 - Hey Lisa! I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! You are so wonderful and I hope that you have a wonderful day and year ahead!

TYSVM <3 Just saw this my murky friend .. I think you are pretty FAB too <3

okay i have to know why do you call her your murky friend?
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good afternoon, people!

I hope your week is going well. Juliana took some time off work to get herself together. She also got a letter from home! Enjoy.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/juliana-chapter-101-head-in-the-game/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    > @AdamsEve1231 said:
    > @CathyTea Happy belated blogiversary! What a beautiful, inspiring post!
    >
    > @LegacySims2017 I read unicorns first too. ;)
    >
    > @SpixieSim Welcome!

Thank you!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Hey, guys.

I hope you are well. I'm currently getting ready for Hurricane Irma, which is expected to impact us on Sunday.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Hey, guys.

I hope you are well. I'm currently getting ready for Hurricane Irma, which is expected to impact us on Sunday.

stay safe.

i wonder if they name hurricanes after people.

sorry just musing.
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Sorry to awnser it so late :D, ]@EiraRose !, I'm in school. :)
  • Options
    EiraRoseEiraRose Posts: 203 Member
    @Sourocha Good luck! I know how tough it can be!

@CitizenErased14 I'm finally caught up with your story! Harper is looking to be a very fun heir! I know you get a lot of comments on there, but I just wanted to let you know that your story is REALLY good. Harper is shaping up to be one of my favorite generations!

@Simslover163 Stay safe please! All the hurricanes around here have me worried for all the people with few places to go. :(
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey, guys.

Hang in there, @Simslover163 ! I'm keeping you and all our Florida, Caribbean, and Puerto Rican friends in thoughts, well-wishes,and prayers.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Oh thank you so so much @EiraRose ! :heart: I really appreciate those kind words, and I'm so glad you're loving Harper. I think she's a contender for being one of my favorite heirs too! :) Thank you again :heart: If you ever feel like leaving a comment on WP or my thread, definitely feel free! Though I do get a lot of comments, I do read and respond to every one :) (But there's no pressure to comment at all. I love silent readers too :heart:)

@Simslover163 I am thinking of you :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Oh thank you so so much @EiraRose ! :heart: I really appreciate those kind words, and I'm so glad you're loving Harper. I think she's a contender for being one of my favorite heirs too! :) Thank you again :heart: If you ever feel like leaving a comment on WP or my thread, definitely feel free! Though I do get a lot of comments, I do read and respond to every one :) (But there's no pressure to comment at all. I love silent readers too :heart:)

@Simslover163 I am thinking of you :heart:

i haven't read it yet because i was laughing. last time i saw harper she was a screaming toddler with a earache who interupted her parents when they were being intimate or about to they never got the chance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top