Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Aw man, you guys killed death itself!

Well, I guess that's it for me. Maybe the next time there's a game here I'll just watch. I'm more of an observer, y'see. I feel bad voting for anyone, regardless if they're mafia or not. I like to watch things before doing them because that's how I learn best. Hope you guys catch the mafia people! :)
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    A little off-topic announcement:

EPs and GPs for Sims 4 are currently on sale. :o Just in case anyone's interested, lol.

MAN! I JUST BOUGHT FITNESS STUFF YESTERDAY! T-T I always do thisssssssssssssss.... T-T
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

EPs and GPs for Sims 4 are currently on sale. :o Just in case anyone's interested, lol.

MAN! I JUST BOUGHT FITNESS STUFF YESTERDAY! T-T I always do thisssssssssssssss.... T-T

SPs aren't on sale, though.

I'm still waiting for Fitness to go on sale before buying it, because I don't think it's worth the 10 USD. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    @SilentWolf101 and what are your thoughts?

I apologize for not responding to this, I just got home from work... So, trying to catch up. Please excuse my mass posting for a minute. XD Also, my thoughts on what? I'm reading really, really fast and feel like I missed something... O.o

It's night, so don't post anything game related. :#:#
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And like I said, Lyou, I'm really sorry. Hopefully, this helps a lot towards getting the two who are hiding from us.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Also, interrupting your regularly scheduled programming with this new trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbj-bIMwdmg

*dies of cuteness*
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    In case you don't like Beebo (shame on you!) I put them in spoilers.
    tumblr_o0c2rgE0EK1tlzzuro2_400.gif
    tumblr_inline_obme0tC6g71qdmmeb_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_obme1dDD4p1qdmmeb_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_obmdwfz0B31qdmmeb_250.gif
    tumblr_nsx5g9zlTP1s4uotro1_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_obmdoeu5BE1qdmmeb_250.gif
    tumblr_o62jrtmxXQ1r75i3co1_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_o62kdgcb091qdmmeb_500.gif
    tumblr_o62jm7gezd1r75i3co1_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_o62j0l0Uar1qdmmeb_400.gif
    tumblr_inline_o62ibcu6Wo1qdmmeb_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_o62iaq30SB1qdmmeb_500.gif
    tumblr_o5cktpv3og1tlzzuro4_400.gif
    tumblr_inline_o271phtubN1qdmmeb_250.gif
    tumblr_o23oxodjVh1uhhfeto1_1280.gif
    tumblr_inline_nzbmctuOhy1qdmmeb_400.gif
    tumblr_oraf90LL9x1wryfnho1_500.giftumblr_on50h4zcDq1ru4w70o2_540.gif
    tumblr_on50h4zcDq1ru4w70o1_540.gif
    tumblr_omvhl5h5MZ1qmtysto1_400.gif
    tumblr_omtoe5mzEb1rhlbrto3_250.gif
    tumblr_omtwudGVX21sm382vo2_400.gif
    tumblr_ojre97zIgn1uhtduso5_500.gif
    tumblr_ofhubfKyMk1rnvrfno1_250.gif
    tumblr_ofz97oNjqm1v6fsg0o2_1280.gif
    tumblr_ognvc2BYjh1uhwip1o2_r1_540.gif
    tumblr_of0brgln8G1uhwip1o1_r1_540.gif
    tumblr_inline_nz7zjaw7C71qdmmeb_500.gif
    tumblr_oc0p2qOLKg1s5s7gro1_500.gif
    tumblr_oc2mzzHKe81tckigno1_500.gif

*dies again*
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    And like I said, Lyou, I'm really sorry. Hopefully, this helps a lot towards getting the two who are hiding from us.

It's ok @lovesstorms. I could have done better. I think I'll just be an observer of mafia from now on, I'm not active enough to play, at least not right now. :) Thank you <3
  • Options

I'm still waiting for Fitness to go on sale before buying it, because I don't think it's worth the 10 USD. :D

Yeah, but I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer. I told myself to wait for this one! But when I saw it, I couldn't wait... XD

I apologize for not responding to this, I just got home from work... So, trying to catch up. Please excuse my mass posting for a minute. XD Also, my thoughts on what? I'm reading really, really fast and feel like I missed something... O.o

Thank you. :) I knew it was night already, but I appreciate your warning.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Aw man, you guys killed death itself!

Well, I guess that's it for me. Maybe the next time there's a game here I'll just watch. I'm more of an observer, y'see. I feel bad voting for anyone, regardless if they're mafia or not. I like to watch things before doing them because that's how I learn best. Hope you guys catch the mafia people! :)

I definitely get it. It took me a long time to get to where I am now to be mean, lie, and everything else that goes with this game. I'm terrible at reading between the lines of what people are saying. Or catching something someone said that was a little off. Sometimes I do, I guess, but sometimes I'm completely wrong.

I love to be wrong. ;) So when I am right, I can shout it from the rooftop. ;)

tumblr_midwg7YXWX1r187pho1_500.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Yeah, but I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer. I told myself to wait for this one! But when I saw it, I couldn't wait... XD

That's good because the other day I didn't and started posting. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm on, too bad it's night. Just so you all know, this is my 6th game.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry if I'm going to be a bit unresponsive for now. I'm baking a New York Cheesecake. :D

one of the donuts we got was a new york cheesecake flavoured donut

How does this even work!?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hey guys. Sorry if I'm going to be a bit unresponsive for now. I'm baking a New York Cheesecake. :D

I wish we had that donut at my work. :( But then I'd never stop eating it, like the Churro donut we used to have made from a french cruller and cinnamon sugar glaze. XD Now, we have a custom funnel cake looking donut with chocolate drizzle and powder sugar on a french cruller. XD It's good, but I'm suggesting the bakers put caramel drizzle (even if it's from the front for coffees...) on the donut instead of chocolate -- or both. :3
  • Options

I wish we had that donut at my work. :( But then I'd never stop eating it, like the Churro donut we used to have made from a french cruller and cinnamon sugar glaze. XD Now, we have a custom funnel cake looking donut with chocolate drizzle and powder sugar on a french cruller. XD It's good, but I'm suggesting the bakers put caramel drizzle (even if it's from the front for coffees...) on the donut instead of chocolate -- or both. :3

Sounds good, I don't really eat donuts though. I prefer other sweets, like fairy cookies, or mintycupcakes.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

It's ok @lovesstorms. I could have done better. I think I'll just be an observer of mafia from now on, I'm not active enough to play, at least not right now. :) Thank you <3

Same as lo said, it took me a long time as well to get used to it and even then i still feel bad. I am trying not to feel quite so bad this game because its just a game and i cant know everything because i kind of live my life feeling as if i should have a certain amount of certainty about something before i make a decision and i defos never have enpugh certainty about my mafia game decisions xD
  • Options

Probably the icing or something
  • Options

That's good because the other day I didn't and started posting. :D

Lol I've done that so many times in the past
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I'd say it's worth the money :) a lot of new clothes, work out clothes mainly. But your sims seem to be active most time, like Landon ^^ You will like it :) maybe watch a let's play where they show the new stuff from fitness:)
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Finally I'm caught up. It's hard watching this thread. *still eating ghost popcorn*
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I'm scurred I'm gonna die :s
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »

Fun fact: We're all gonna die some day.
  • Options

Fun fact: We're all gonna die some day.

Wow, thanks a lot, Silent :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I mean in this game XD
    But I will never die irl... >:)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    I mean in this game XD
    But I will never die irl... >:)

You put too many spoilers and it was too hard to read the actual message. It's just easier to quote.
    unknown.png