Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote: Iceman

But the fortune teller can't be discarded. :o
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Vote Count Day 5
    Lyoufln - Lo, Sonschi, Zinnia, FloppyFish, Caro
    Emily - DeKay

Day ends in 2 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote Count Day 5
    Emily - DeKay

Day ends in 2 hours.

You forgot the one vote for you :p
  • Options
    Also, interrupting your regularly scheduled programming with this new trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbj-bIMwdmg

• Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Vote Count Day 5
    Emily - DeKay

Day ends in 2 hours.

You forgot the one vote for you :p

:D

• Options

I hope there will be tons of new clothes and hair for toddlers. There's almost nothing right now :s
  • Options

I hope there will be tons of new clothes and hair for toddlers. There's almost nothing right now :s

Yeah, this is their way of catching up to 2.5 years of no toddlers

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    It looks cute.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    The fox hoodie is adobrs :love:
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    I'm going to go back to work now. I'll be back closer to end of day. I doubt I'll change my mind, but you never know.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I'm going to go back to work now. I'll be back closer to end of day. I doubt I'll change my mind, but you never know.

Day ends in 1.5 hours already :) Sure you'll be back already? Or do you mean you will access the forums from work? :sweat_smile: I'm easily confused today...
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Day could end sooner if someone hammered.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    nonononono i just got home i want to read back xD
  • Options
    Okay. Well now that it is day I just want to explain some stuff because I think my behavior yesterday made me look bad.
    When you all voted Broncos I was sleeping (I've gone back and checked) I don't really remember what I thought of it at the time, but that's the reason there.

And I honestly believed that out of Meepy and Floppy Floppy would be the better lynch option. Since she had been more active and people seemed to have actual opinions on why she would should have been lynched rather than Meepy, who I think was mostly lynched because of their inactiveness.

I'm thinking over my suspicions of Zinnia. I don't know if, in my brainy brain i'm just suspicious of her because I don't know who to look to anyone else but I just get a feeling off of Zinnia. She seems good, like, too good.

This post just seemed very genuine and understanding, very truthful
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I feel like silent is up to something, I don't think Icey would do that, or at least NOW, he could have done that last night

I'd say that's because you're holding a grudge against me for voting for you. But, I could be wrong.

Why are you saying that? Am I not allowed to be suspicious against you? I would like Icey to confirm this if he can.

Because you've been dead set against me since I voted for you. That's why I say that. You are allowed to be suspicious of me, I understand. :)

No I have not, I have just been suspicios that all of a sudden you act like I am the mafia with this whole jailkeep thing that is just a coincidence. Why'd you even put me in jail in the first place if I may ask? XD

Well you gotta understand that we're getting to a point where a lot of people seem genuinely town but there are still bad people out there and we don't know who it is. So anyone with a reason against them for being bad, COULD be bad.
  • Options
    I'm probably replying to things that have been resolved and don't matter, but I just want to go over today because I've been on and off a bit wishy washy and on my phone. I don't want to miss anything.
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Okay. Well now that it is day I just want to explain some stuff because I think my behavior yesterday made me look bad.
    When you all voted Broncos I was sleeping (I've gone back and checked) I don't really remember what I thought of it at the time, but that's the reason there.

And I honestly believed that out of Meepy and Floppy Floppy would be the better lynch option. Since she had been more active and people seemed to have actual opinions on why she would should have been lynched rather than Meepy, who I think was mostly lynched because of their inactiveness.

I'm thinking over my suspicions of Zinnia. I don't know if, in my brainy brain i'm just suspicious of her because I don't know who to look to anyone else but I just get a feeling off of Zinnia. She seems good, like, too good.

This post just seemed very genuine and understanding, very truthful

But what if she's mafia and the mafia's strategy is to appear less active? Zinnia is now more active but before she was rather inactive. Maybe mafia changed their strategy because it wasn't working anymore? Meepy and Broncos were pretty inactive and mafia. Maybe the two mafia left are more active now? That would make Zinnia, Tribbo and Lo most suspicious
  • Options
    LOL DeKay why aren't YOU at the top of your list? Is sonschi more likely to be town than you ? XD

browraise.pngbrowraise.pngVAjUKvw.gifVAjUKvw.gif
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, I've reshuffled my list of suspicions. The top is the least suspicious and the bottom is the most (or the ones I want to get rid the most).
    jz1DS3D.jpg

I think Caro seems town. She has been helpful and seems to be coming up with good theories that I agree with.

Lovestormss and Tribbo are off my radar cuz of what happened yesterday. Lo sounds town. Tribbo voted for Meepy during a tight vote. So she could be town. It's possible that she's a mafia too and is probably doing that that trick us cuz that would have been a clever mafia strategy.

Floppy and Zinnia are 50/50 for me.

As for Em, I've always have had suspicions on her. Like she wrote this:
    But really you don't got to worry because my tricks haven't been unleashed in this game

They were quite poor in the game I played over at ultimate mafia forums lol

What's that even supposed to mean? Cuz she could be either a powerless townie or a mafia in this set up. There's no tricks to be unleashed if she's merely a townie.

She also always seems to wait to put in her vote which to me seems a bit scummy cuz she doesn't want to appear to be too quick with her voting. She's an experienced player, so I'm gonna go hard on her because of this. :D Sorry.

And for Lyou, you don't' contribute much. Plus, people are also suspecting you cuz of how you always don't contribute much when you do post.

:'(

I don't know how to contribute. I'm sorry that I'm not always around. It seems like this place is most active when I'm at work/late at night. I know tomorrow I'm mostly going to be out too-I'm volunteering with something for the next 2 days. I guess I tend to observe more when I'm playing a game.

I apologize. I'm not the greatest at this I guess. :'(

This is kind of what is making me doubtful about suspicion on lyou. :/

• Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Okay, I've reshuffled my list of suspicions. The top is the least suspicious and the bottom is the most (or the ones I want to get rid the most).
    jz1DS3D.jpg

I think Caro seems town. She has been helpful and seems to be coming up with good theories that I agree with.

Lovestormss and Tribbo are off my radar cuz of what happened yesterday. Lo sounds town. Tribbo voted for Meepy during a tight vote. So she could be town. It's possible that she's a mafia too and is probably doing that that trick us cuz that would have been a clever mafia strategy.

Floppy and Zinnia are 50/50 for me.

As for Em, I've always have had suspicions on her. Like she wrote this:
    But really you don't got to worry because my tricks haven't been unleashed in this game

They were quite poor in the game I played over at ultimate mafia forums lol

What's that even supposed to mean? Cuz she could be either a powerless townie or a mafia in this set up. There's no tricks to be unleashed if she's merely a townie.

She also always seems to wait to put in her vote which to me seems a bit scummy cuz she doesn't want to appear to be too quick with her voting. She's an experienced player, so I'm gonna go hard on her because of this. :D Sorry.

And for Lyou, you don't' contribute much. Plus, people are also suspecting you cuz of how you always don't contribute much when you do post.

:'(

I don't know how to contribute. I'm sorry that I'm not always around. It seems like this place is most active when I'm at work/late at night. I know tomorrow I'm mostly going to be out too-I'm volunteering with something for the next 2 days. I guess I tend to observe more when I'm playing a game.

I apologize. I'm not the greatest at this I guess. :'(

This is kind of what is making me doubtful about suspicion on lyou. :/

• Options
    LOL DeKay why aren't YOU at the top of your list? Is sonschi more likely to be town than you ? XD

I guess he just used the list from page 1 where icey wrote down all the players. I used this quite often as well and that's why I'm on top of most lists I've made :D
  • Options

I guess he just used the list from page 1 where icey wrote down all the players. I used this quite often as well and that's why I'm on top of most lists I've made :D

Yeah obvs i'm not actually suspicious of DeKay for that. Yall are quite clearly conftown xD
  • Options
    Hey guys. Sorry if I'm going to be a bit unresponsive for now. I'm baking a New York Cheesecake. :D

one of the donuts we got was a new york cheesecake flavoured donut
  • Options
    Hey guys. Sorry if I'm going to be a bit unresponsive for now. I'm baking a New York Cheesecake. :D

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

Will there be strawberries on top? You're making me hungry.

No, it will be just the classic one except that I'm using chocolate biscuits for the base.

Base base base, buttery biscuit base

du du

base base base, buttery biscuit base
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

Will there be strawberries on top? You're making me hungry.

No, it will be just the classic one except that I'm using chocolate biscuits for the base.

Base base base, buttery biscuit base

du du

base base base, buttery biscuit base