Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Interesting. Though Lyo had a lot of votes before Zinnia voted him, right? Maybe she knows he is the mafia and is trying to blend in by voting him? Zinnia is very experienced I am pretty sure

It's her second game ^^

I am talking about Zinnia. Lyo had lots of votes I think already and then Zinnia voted her. Zinnia could be trying to blend in by voting Lyo, Zinnia is very experienced
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Anyway, I am trying to be less of a "loud player", cause that is "suspicious". So if you guys notice a change in play style and calmness for me, no, it has nothing to do with my role. I just don't want to be lynched all the time for being loud :/

I have no problem with you being "loud" as you call it as I can be, too. Just more of your opinions, thoughts, and observations. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Anyway, I am trying to be less of a "loud player", cause that is "suspicious". So if you guys notice a change in play style and calmness for me, no, it has nothing to do with my role. I just don't want to be lynched all the time for being loud :/

I think you're not one of the suspicion ones anymore. And if, maybe 4th or 5th on the scum list :D
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Interesting. Though Lyo had a lot of votes before Zinnia voted him, right? Maybe she knows he is the mafia and is trying to blend in by voting him? Zinnia is very experienced I am pretty sure

I don't think Zinnia is very experienced, but I could be wrong.

I remeber her saying it's her second game.
  • Options
    Also your avi looks amazing I <3 It

Who? Because you have a cool, cool fish with giant cheeks hiding invisible cheetos. I mean...if that ain't cool, then what is?

Yours and Tribbo's

Thanks! Tribbo's is also very cool.
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Also your avi looks amazing I <3 It

Who? Because you have a cool, cool fish with giant cheeks hiding invisible cheetos. I mean...if that ain't cool, then what is?

Yours and Tribbo's

Thank you! :)

You're welcome :)
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Isn't zinnia very experienced? I thought she was?
    Mafia Stats

• Options

It's her second game ^^

I am talking about Zinnia. Lyo had lots of votes I think already and then Zinnia voted her. Zinnia could be trying to blend in by voting Lyo, Zinnia is very experienced

Zinnia voted because I said she should :D
  • Options
    I think you guys are confusing Zinnia with Lyo
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Not her 2nd but 6th game. Sorry
    Oh, just to clear things up, this is my 6th game.
  • Options
    That is.. quite experienced.
    Mafia Stats

• Options

Yeah or semi-experienced
  • Options
    I need to sleep, I would like to vote before then but I don't know who to vote for.

Join the Lyou bandwagon I'm trying to start ^^ Everyone knows I'm town so you should be safe ;) Until tomorrow :D

Fine fine.
    Vote: Lyoufln

I hope you can see the quotes before but Zinnia just voted because I said she should ^^
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member

Well, not really. The very experienced players are Lo, Em, Ice and Caro, I think. Then there are the experienced players: Broncos, me, etc. And then the newer ones: Zinnia, Dekay, Sonschi and you. :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Anyway, Lyo will *probably* be lynched in a couple of hours. I guess we will just have to wait and see if he is town or mafia. Lyo, if you are town, I am so sorry <3 If you're mafia, I'm not sorry at all >:)
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Anyone else want to take a needle to those puffy cheeks? >:)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Anyone else want to take a needle to those puffy cheeks? >:)

ME :D But I suggested that avi...
  • Options
    I'd love to hear what Lyou thinks. I mean, in a non-pushy way. I'd think about unvoting if I saw more of their own thoughts and such.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I'd love to hear what Lyou thinks. I mean, in a non-pushy way. I'd think about unvoting if I saw more of their own thoughts and such.

She's been online and seen that she already has 4 votes but only said she's town. And then disappeared again. I'm not sure if she will come online before day ends. It's only 2.5 hours until night
  • Options

Same.
    ---
    Plz no hurt the puffy cheeks :s My avi fish is trying to get a world record for Longest Time With Food in Mouth
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Hi! I've just read through what happened here last night/early this morning. I'm volunteering today, but I should be back later in the afternoon/ on and off throughout the day.

I wanted to read through everything first, so here's I'll just write some quotes here.

"It was a half hearted attempt to seem town. Anything could ve going on behind the keyboard

Evil laughing.... strategizing…."

@emilzydiva that'd be cool if I could do an evil laugh but I can't. I can't even draw a "bad guy" man!

"Some people can't keep promises, bruh. But I guess it's okay if Lyou dies anyway. That's at least one less inactive player. :D "

9/10 I keep my word. I though I was more active this time :'(

Look, I'm not the best at games and stuff, but I don't lie. I mean it when I say I'm not the mafia. I guess I've learned that I should always explain my votes and stuff, eh? I should write down all this stuff, it would probably help me strategize a little more.

• Options
    Hi! I've just read through what happened here last night/early this morning. I'm volunteering today, but I should be back later in the afternoon/ on and off throughout the day.

I wanted to read through everything first, so here's I'll just write some quotes here.

"It was a half hearted attempt to seem town. Anything could ve going on behind the keyboard

@emilzydiva that'd be cool if I could do an evil laugh but I can't. I can't even draw a "bad guy" man!

"Some people can't keep promises, bruh. But I guess it's okay if Lyou dies anyway. That's at least one less inactive player. :D "

Look, I'm not the best at games and stuff, but I don't lie. I mean it when I say I'm not the mafia. I guess I've learned that I should always explain my votes and stuff, eh? I should write down all this stuff, it would probably help me strategize a little more.

I know, I saw this. It is VERY possible, she's not lying. But until I know, I can't really think too hard about anyone else. She's my strongest suspect. If she's town, I'll go super hard against a few others I suspect.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

I know, I saw this. It is VERY possible, she's not lying. But until I know, I can't really think too hard about anyone else. She's my strongest suspect. If she's town, I'll go super hard against a few others I suspect.

Who dat?

You mentioned zinnia and I was wondering about zinnia too. I could join voting for lyoufln but i feel I'd be more comfortable voting for zinnia.
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »

Who dat?

You mentioned zinnia and I was wondering about zinnia too. I could join voting for lyoufln but i feel I'd be more comfortable voting for zinnia.

Lyou is who we were talking about. I think Zinnia will be my possible #1 suspect tomorrow if Lyou turns up mafia. Maybe even if she turns up town, to be honest.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Hi emily. WB. Also I am sorry that you have to put up with this torture, sims forums on a phone is horrible.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    I'm gonna go get some food. Maybe some Taco Bell...maybe...not sure yet.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Hmm I could go for Burger King rn
    Mafia Stats