Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    What else is happening anyway other than pasta business?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Plus Zinnia is on mars. Mars and Lasagna? That has to be the most Mafia-like thing ever
    unknown.png
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I know, I think we may have to get rid of her. Thoughts?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I know, I think we may have to get rid of her. Thoughts?

Seems like I forgot to put her on my list, she should be above TRibbo and Lyoufln.
    And right under Nicki Minaj
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    Actually, ignore what I said. I have a suspicion on that Zinnia, she really likes lasagna and pasta. I feel that is a bit fishy. Plus, the lasagna DIDN'T fit in the oven. Coincidence? I think not.

Can you give something more constructive?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Actually, ignore what I said. I have a suspicion on that Zinnia, she really likes lasagna and pasta. I feel that is a bit fishy. Plus, the lasagna DIDN'T fit in the oven. Coincidence? I think not.

Can you give something more constructive?

Um... yeah, that might be a good idea.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hey guys. Sorry if I'm going to be a bit unresponsive for now. I'm baking a New York Cheesecake. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Hey guys. Sorry if I'm going to be a bit unresponsive for now. I'm baking a New York Cheesecake. :D

Can I have some?
    unknown.png
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    80 pages... geez guys I don't think Hogwarts even got this long XD

It's due to all the P!ATD spamming I did yesterday. :D

What are they even panicking about anyway?

Don't know. :D

Probably a monster :unamused:
    See? Magic does come in handy, you can use it to fight off monsters. Now I bet you wish the Mafia did't get the only magic card.

Well it doesn't matter cuz Brendon Urie isn't in this game anyways. XD
    So... Uh..

Do you have anything to add in this discussion on who we should lynch? Who do you find suspicious?

I dunno

Well if you want something to happen then you have to join in the discussion, not just wait for someone to vote for yourself.

Bwahaha! I found this funny. It's like if the vote isn't on Floppy, they don't know where to go.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

Will there be strawberries on top? You're making me hungry.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    OOoooooOOoooOOOOOOOooo This is a very interesting game to watch. OOOOooooOOOooooOoooOOoOooOoOo
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I went to bed early tonight. I'm up for a tiny bit because now I can't sleep (uhh).

I understand Lyou may not know how to contribute but we are all examples of how to do it. I'm still suspicious enough that is vote for them. Always says they'll be around but doesn't say anything. I mean even saying whether they believe Silent or not would be an easy start.

I will say Zinniaha pinged my radar a tad but not enough for me to vote them. Just a few things she said. I'm not going to look for them now.

Em has also pinged my radar a tad bit not enough for me to vote her. She stopped helping as much as she was. Kind of weird.

I think I believe Silent and her reasons as to what happened...for now.

I am still suspicious of Tribbo and could throw a vote out there for them after a little more thinking.

Currently, I still believe Dekay is town.

I really think Caro is town. For now.

I think Somschi is still town but I want to read back a little for recent stuff to see what she's said. See if it makes sense.

Now as for Floppy the Fishy one. They are super gungho when someone is against them but can't come up with their own reasons as to why others are off or seem suspicious. I think this is a newbie thing, but it's possible they thought the same play style as they had the first time around worked so well that they'd push the same. Because after all, they were Town the first time. Definitely pinging my radar.

If I've forgotten anyone, it's because you aren't suspicious. lol

Due to the above...

Vote: Lyou

I will be watching this carefully...tomorrow as I'm going back to bed. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I went to bed early tonight. I'm up for a tiny bit because now I can't sleep (uhh).

I understand Lyou may not know how to contribute but we are all examples of how to do it. I'm still suspicious enough that is vote for them. Always says they'll be around but doesn't say anything. I mean even saying whether they believe Silent or not would be an easy start.

I will say Zinniaha pinged my radar a tad but not enough for me to vote them. Just a few things she said. I'm not going to look for them now.

Em has also pinged my radar a tad bit not enough for me to vote her. She stopped helping as much as she was. Kind of weird.

I am still suspicious of Tribbo and could throw a vote out there for them after a little more thinking.

I think Somschi is still town but I want to read back a little for recent stuff to see what she's said. See if it makes sense.

Now as for Floppy the Fishy one. They are super gungho when someone is against them but can't come up with their own reasons as to why others are off or seem suspicious. I think this is a newbie thing, but it's possible they thought the same play style as they had the first time around worked so well that they'd push the same. Because after all, they were Town the first time. Definitely pinging my radar.

Due to the above...

Zinniaha?

Well, either way. Thank you for finally saying something on-topic.
    And by that I mean not much has happened today, not that you don't- never mind.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

No, it will be just the classic one except that I'm using chocolate biscuits for the base.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

No, it will be just the classic one except that I'm using chocolate biscuits for the base.

You don't like chocolate though, right?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hmm, I think today I'm just gonna go with my gut feeling and say Em...

Vote: Em
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

I don't like plain chocolate stuff like a Cadbury, but I don't mind chocolate flavored stuff, like chocolate ice cream. ^^
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Can I have some?

Sure, when I'm done.

I don't like plain chocolate stuff like a Cadbury, but I don't mind chocolate flavored stuff, like chocolate ice cream. ^^

Oh. I actually really like plain chocolate, not the really sweet stuff though.
    Chocolate ice cream is great though. I might like it too much though, since I put it in my chai.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Due to the above...

Zinniaha?

Ha! Autocorrect on the phone.

And aren't many of my posts on-topic?

Yes, not much has happened, which I'm sure a lot of people are happy about (no major post counts to read through). I'm not sure what the last part means. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Due to the above...

Zinniaha?

Yes, not much has happened, which I'm sure a lot of people are happy about (no major post counts to read through). I'm not sure what the last part means. lol

What? Is Zinniaha a word? :lol:

No, I just mean not much has happened on-topic yet, or like this entire page and a bit before.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Due to the above...

Zinniaha?

I think maybe she meant like finally there's on-topic posts for today.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Got it. And in my phone's dictionary, I guess it's a word. It might have a mind of its own, though. :D

Ok...now I'm really going back to bed.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Got it. And in my phone's dictionary, I guess it's a word. It might have a mind of its own, though. :D

Ok...now I'm really going back to bed.

Good night :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    So quiet here today.... I'm glad I've decided to bake. :D

Anyone knows why Floppy isn't saying much? Could it be she felt guilty for suspecting Silent the other day?
    Y2D8eAf.gif