Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    @FloppyFish @Lyoufln @lovesstorms What are your thoughts?

Lo said she has to bring her kids to school so she won't be available soon. FLoppy might still be asleep but come on in about an hour (usually on then) and well, Lyou is probably asleep, at work, at that extra work she talked about, or somewhere else. IDK
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Isn't @FloppyFish usually active around this time as well? Maybe we should randomly vote her and see if she's online :D

Why are you and I sounding more like mafias than the real mafias? :joy::joy:

Because we're too sure that everyone knows we're town :D I wonder why we haven't been night killed yet :D

We probably are gonna be night killed soon. :D I think I might be killed tonight cuz I'm too good of a player. :D Just kidding. :joy:

If one of us is killed, the first one will be you :D Because if I was killed my role claiming would be comfired officially and it would be 100% sure you're town. With your death, there is still a bit of room left to think maybe it was just a coincidence that I was right with you being townie ^^

We're giving the mafias too many ideas. Shhhhhh. :D:D

We have to kill them first. If we lynch a mafia today, then we only have to sacrifice you (or maybe Silent) and then we lynch the next and last mafia. And I will survive the whole game :joy: Perfect plan, isn't it?

10/10 best plan eva.

I know B) So, if there were any other mafia players beside you, me and icey right now (the old scum team :love: ) then we could discuss a bit more...

Hahahah. Plot twist, we're all mafias. :D

Yeah, actually we're the two mafioso left :joy:

Somewhere in the Scum PM, the two mafias are like, "Oh my God, can we just kill Sonschi and DeKay already? There's so annoying and won't shut up just cuz they're already proven town." XD

I really don't get why mafia doesn't kill the most active ones, like you, Em, me, (Floppy)

It's cuz a lot of their actions earlier on in the game got blocked.
    Isn't @FloppyFish usually active around this time as well? Maybe we should randomly vote her and see if she's online :D

Because we're too sure that everyone knows we're town :D I wonder why we haven't been night killed yet :D

We probably are gonna be night killed soon. :D I think I might be killed tonight cuz I'm too good of a player. :D Just kidding. :joy:

If one of us is killed, the first one will be you :D Because if I was killed my role claiming would be comfired officially and it would be 100% sure you're town. With your death, there is still a bit of room left to think maybe it was just a coincidence that I was right with you being townie ^^

We have to kill them first. If we lynch a mafia today, then we only have to sacrifice you (or maybe Silent) and then we lynch the next and last mafia. And I will survive the whole game :joy: Perfect plan, isn't it?

10/10 best plan eva.

I know B) So, if there were any other mafia players beside you, me and icey right now (the old scum team :love: ) then we could discuss a bit more...

Somewhere in the Scum PM, the two mafias are like, "Oh my God, can we just kill Sonschi and DeKay already? There's so annoying and won't shut up just cuz they're already proven town." XD

You know, you two seem really focused on the fact that you are "confirmed" townies.

"Confirmed"....

9HZuHmq.gif

I know a gif for this but I don't know how to find it :frowning:
    I was joking, mostly. I should have added a emoji.

Is it the Evil guy from Austin Powers? I wanted to use that one but can't seem to find the gif version of it on Google. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Lo already mentioned her theory earlier on. I don't think she's gonna change it any time soon.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

10/10 best plan eva.

I really don't get why mafia doesn't kill the most active ones, like you, Em, me, (Floppy)

It's cuz a lot of their actions earlier on in the game got blocked.

10/10 best plan eva.

You know, you two seem really focused on the fact that you are "confirmed" townies.

"Confirmed"....

9HZuHmq.gif

I know a gif for this but I don't know how to find it :frowning:
    I was joking, mostly. I should have added a emoji.

Is it the Evil guy from Austin Powers? I wanted to use that one but can't seem to find the gif version of it on Google. :D

Haha, no. I don't actually know what Austin Powers is. I've heard of it, at the very least.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    @SilentWolf101 and what are your thoughts?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    @FloppyFish @Lyoufln @lovesstorms What are your thoughts?

Lo said she has to bring her kids to school so she won't be available soon. FLoppy might still be asleep but come on in about an hour (usually on then) and well, Lyou is probably asleep, at work, at that extra work she talked about, or somewhere else. IDK

I can wait. Just wanted to tag them so they might see it.

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I've only seen bits of Austin Powers on TV. And I've heard of other things from my sister, like why Goldmember is named such. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I've only seen bits of Austin Powers on TV. And I've heard of other things from my sister, like why Goldmember is named such. :D

I saw it on TV when I was a kid too but didn't really like it cuz it was kinda inappropriate at some parts. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh Do we need 5 or 6 votes for a hammer? (We're 10 left)
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh Do we need 5 or 6 votes for a hammer? (We're 10 left)

• Options
    Majority is always more than half of living players. So 10/2 + 1 = 6. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
  • Options
    Somehow the discussion ended a bit abruptly...
  • Options
    People come and go. I'm still at work so I might be busy sometimes working on certain things.

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    People come and go. I'm still at work so I might be busy sometimes working on certain things.

I bet Floppy will come online soon ^^
  • Options
    Hopefully. She was more active yesterday, but then her life was on the line.

• Options
    Maybe we should vote her just for fun :D
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member

Then she'll show up. :joy:
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

For sure ^^ But I don't think she's mafia. She tried to start a bandwagon on Meepy on day 3 or so and a mafia wouldn't do that at all imo.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hi! I've just read through what happened here last night/early this morning. I'm volunteering today, but I should be back later in the afternoon/ on and off throughout the day.

I wanted to read through everything first, so here's I'll just write some quotes here.

"It was a half hearted attempt to seem town. Anything could ve going on behind the keyboard

Evil laughing.... strategizing…."

@emilzydiva that'd be cool if I could do an evil laugh but I can't. I can't even draw a "bad guy" man!

"Some people can't keep promises, bruh. But I guess it's okay if Lyou dies anyway. That's at least one less inactive player. :D "

9/10 I keep my word. I though I was more active this time :'(

Look, I'm not the best at games and stuff, but I don't lie. I mean it when I say I'm not the mafia. I guess I've learned that I should always explain my votes and stuff, eh? I should write down all this stuff, it would probably help me strategize a little more.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Hi! I've just read through what happened here last night/early this morning. I'm volunteering today, but I should be back later in the afternoon/ on and off throughout the day.

I wanted to read through everything first, so here's I'll just write some quotes here.

"It was a half hearted attempt to seem town. Anything could ve going on behind the keyboard

@emilzydiva that'd be cool if I could do an evil laugh but I can't. I can't even draw a "bad guy" man!

"Some people can't keep promises, bruh. But I guess it's okay if Lyou dies anyway. That's at least one less inactive player. :D "

Look, I'm not the best at games and stuff, but I don't lie. I mean it when I say I'm not the mafia. I guess I've learned that I should always explain my votes and stuff, eh? I should write down all this stuff, it would probably help me strategize a little more.

It's always better to have arguments why you vote someone. The ones voted for want to know why and the others try to understand it and maybe they agree with you. There's always a chance that you noticed something others didn't which can help town to lynch mafia :)

And it's also better for you in case the one you voted for turns out to be town. Because without any reason you look scummy if that happens :D
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I've definitely been under fire for not explaining my votes before. :D It's definitely good to give reasons for your vote that so there are less reasons to suspect you. In addition to this, if you don't give a reason/s, it is easier for people to jump to conclusions and hold it against you. Also, writing down strategies and tips sounds like a good idea! (I'd do that if I was better at organising things. :joy:)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

For sure ^^ But I don't think she's mafia. She tried to start a bandwagon on Meepy on day 3 or so and a mafia wouldn't do that at all imo.

I don't really think she's mafia either. As I mentioned before, Floppy plays similarly to Lucky. They are both loud and Floppy particularly seems to pick and choose what information to take in. I also cannot see a mafia starting a bandwagon on their teammate, especially if that teammate didn't even have much heat anyway.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Hiya guys! Why did I get 35 notifications for this thread? A lot of this stuff wasn't about me xD AND YES, I READ THROUGH THE 10000000 PAGES.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Hiya guys! Why did I get 35 notifications for this thread? A lot of this stuff wasn't about me xD AND YES, I READ THROUGH THE 10000000 PAGES.

Maybe your settings are that you get notifications when someone posts in a thread you've posted in before or maybe you bookmarked this thread. Then you usually get notifications as well. But you can change this under settings or preferences. :)